A New Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither Mandy nor I were ready for bed, whatever that meant, so after we tossed off our clothing, she grabbed a couple of beers and we went over to the warm soaking pool to enjoy the night.

"Interesting hospital," Mandy said. "I could work there, I think. Or I could plug in to a dermatology clinic there. Santa Fe's cool."

"Expensive place to live, though, I've heard," I answered. "Are you actually thinking about it, or just fantasizing?"

She was silent for a few moments. "Just fantasizing, I guess. Dreaming, really." She yawned, and sighed. "This feels nice. Not too hot, just right."

"Yep."

"We've got what, one more full day? Is that all? I'd like to stay longer."

"What's your work schedule like? Do you have to be back?" I asked.

"I go in at 8:00 on Wednesday, back to the grind."

"I thought you liked working there."

"I do, but right now I just want to stay here, stay nude, and... be with you."

"We'll have to go back to the real world some day," I responded. I reached out and took her hand and held it on my leg under the water. "But I know what you mean. We're in our own special place, just you and me."

"I had no idea this would happen," she said in a low voice. "It's been so great to spend time nude, in such a nice place, and... to discover each other, in a whole new way." She yawned again, finished her beer, and leaned into my shoulder. I draped my arm over her and my hand naturally rested against her breast. I cupped it gently in my hand, and we just sat there.

"Okay, let's go," she finally said, and I watched the water dripping from her bare skin as she stood up. "If we're gonna really make love, we'd better get started before I fall asleep."

She put her arm around my waist and I held her under her opposite arm, and I held the beer glasses in my other hand as we walked to the bathhouse to clean up for bed.

I walked in the door of the cabin, set the glasses down, and stepped into the little bedroom. Mandy was lying on her stomach, head turned to one side, one leg crooked and her butt slightly elevated. I was about to say something, but I heard a soft snore and saw her lips flutter.

I watched her for several moments, losing track of time, feeling such a warm love for my sister that I felt tears in my eyes. Carefully pulling back the covers on my side and turning off the light, I slipped into the bed as quietly as I could. She never even moved as I eased the covers back over both of us.

I woke up in the early dawn light to find Mandy with her head on my shoulder and her hand resting comfortably on my chest. My arm was snuggled down between us, my hand on her upper thigh. When I stirred slightly, she looked up at me and kissed my collarbone. I kissed her head and said, "Hello, Sis."

"Mmm," she said as her hand roved around on my chest and belly. She rubbed it down my thigh and slid it up to enfold my genitals, which were warm and relaxed. She cupped my balls and gently squeezed, then folded her hand over my penis, which was only just beginning to react. She giggled and licked my nipple, which aided considerably in the erection process.

She pushed the covers down and exposed both of us, and returned to the task of coaxing my cock to full size. Scooting up, she hovered over my face, and we kissed, softly and then with more fervor, searching with our tongues.

With my arm trapped between us, it was in an odd position to do what I wanted, which was to find that heat between her legs. So I raised it up and slid it under her head, and turned on my side so I could bring my other hand into play. I found a breast, and caressed it slowly, occasionally rubbing her nipple between my fingers.

After our breath-taking kiss, my sister lowered her lips to my nipple again and flicked it with her tongue, meanwhile twisting and pumping my now-engorged cock. My nipples have always been responsive to erogenous stimulation, and the combined effect caused me to moan with pleasure.

Mandy looked up at me and said, "Are you ready for this?" She sat up, slung a leg over my hips and straddled me. Positioning my cock with her hand, she rubbed its head up and down in her wet slit. She started to sink onto it, but then she stopped, and let go.

"No," she said. "Not this way." With that she dropped down to lie flat on her back, her legs bent and wide open. "Come on, Allan. This way."

I was trembling when I knelt between her legs, supporting myself with one arm while I guided my cock to its target. As I found her opening, we looked each other in the eyes.

"I want this so much, Allan! God help me, I want you inside me."

"I want it, too, Mandy. I love you." And with that, I eased the head of my cock into her. We continued to gaze into each other's eyes as she uttered a long gasp and I slid past the grip of the opening and felt myself sheathing up to my pubic bone.

"Oh-h-h! It feels so good," she gasped as we settled into place. "So good!" Her vagina began squeezing my shaft, and I'm not sure if she was doing it on purpose or if it was her body's reaction to the happy intrusion.

I began slow thrusts out and in, and dropped my head and kissed her. She raised her head and met my lips and tongue with her own and we held on as we adjusted to a rhythm. Mandy flexed her pelvis to meet my thrusts, and we enjoyed this for several minutes. She began breathing heavily, and I felt my climax beginning to build up, so I reached a hand down between us and found her clitoris with my thumb.

She began a soft wail that was like a distant siren. I increased my thrusting as I tried to hold on to her clit with my thumb. The volume of her wail grew greater, and, conscious of our neighbors in the next cabin, she grabbed her pillow and buried her face in it. She let go then, and was practically shrieking as she reached her peak.

I felt my sweet orgasm rising, and I could hear myself grunting with each thrust, until just as Mandy's climax broke into sharp and muffled cries, I let go and felt myself empty into my sister's inner depths. The sensations went on and on, longer than ever before, until finally it was all done except for the afterglow. Mandy was panting heavily and still wailing as her movements went from spasms to calmness.

Grasping me by the back of my neck, she raised up and kissed me, and tried to say something, but all that came out was gibberish. She laughed, and I did, too, and she tried to speak again, but couldn't. Her orgasm was so powerful that it somehow disturbed her speech synapses, and all she could do was lie back, laughing and panting.

At breakfast in the cafe, showered and calm, we found ourselves staring at each other and just sitting while our coffee and eggs got cold, taking an occasional bite for appearance's sake. I broke my strain of thought finally and realized I was very hungry. I began eating voraciously, and was glad there was a side of chorizo and some corn tortillas with the eggs.

It felt totally different now, sitting nude at the cafe table across from my nude sister, surrounded by naked people. Now my sister was my lover. I was my sister's lover. And I knew that, while the sex had been a driving force, it was way more than sex. Mandy and I had always gotten along, always wanted to help one another and have fun, but this felt more like the romantic love I should have felt in my marriage but never quite achieved--even though my ex and I had loved each other in the beginning. So now I was confused.

Mandy began eating again, too, and we finished and left the cafe, pretty oblivious to whatever folks were doing around us. We did our morning walk around the grounds, holding hands and occasionally leaning into each other, having nothing to say.

When we were stepping up onto our porch, Mandy broke the silence.

"We should probably talk some more. But I'm still pretty horny. I want to impale myself on you again, and have you lick my tits. I want to lick your tits, too. I want some more, while we're still here."

"Well, don't beat around the bush, Sis. Say what you mean," I said as she grabbed my meaty pull-cord and led me inside. She pulled me down to sit on the floor in front of the little adobe-style fireplace, sat in my lap, and literally stuffed my growing penis into her vagina. Leaning back, she squeezed me with her vaginal muscles and said, "Aa-ah! So good."

We were in the Lotus position, and here, sitting up and facing each other, we could kiss or talk or nibble with ease, and I was about as deep inside her as we could get. Mandy sat up straight and took my head in her hands, guiding my mouth to a breast. I sucked the nipple in, suckled on it, flicked it with my tongue, and licked all around it, much to her enjoyment. Her other breast received the same attention, and she was flushed and smiling as she squeezed my cock where it rested inside.

Before very long she came, with a soft and luxurious purring that marked a soft and luxurious orgasm.

After she rested a moment, she pushed me onto my back, and, still encasing my cock, spun around so that she was facing away from me. In my turn, I pushed her up onto her knees and followed her up, thrusting into her. She rested on hands and knees as I plowed, and my balls were slapping against her thighs. I reached forward and found her breasts, and caressed them and tugged on her nipples.

Looking down at her nicely rounded butt and the course of her back and the way her long blonde hair hung down around her face, I felt myself gong over the edge, and it was almost as powerful as my orgasm of the morning and she fell forward and I buried my come in her yet again.

Well, we had other things on our minds than talking that day. We showered and swam, and even enjoyed a game of volleyball, but found ourselves back in the privacy of our cabin again before lunch. And after lunch. And after a nap.

I was well-spent after two orgasms, but Mandy had become almost insatiable, and I did my best to help her out. I don't remember how many times she came, by my hand or my lips or my cock, until finally, she, too, was worn out.

At dinner that evening, she put her hand on my arm and whispered, "I am so sore! But it's a good kind of sore."

That night, we slept the sleep of exhaustion, knowing that we were leaving early in the morning to drive home.

It was on the long drive that we talked things out, and when she dropped me back at my little house we had a plan.

Part of the plan was giving ourselves breathing space, to allow a chance to see how deeply we felt about our new relationship and to see if we might find ourselves wanting to actually see other people.

But after a couple of weeks, Mandy came over, and we sat together in my hot-tub in the back yard. The Lotus position served us well in the hot-tub. Maybe two weeks wasn't a long enough space.

Seven months later, as it turned out, Mandy had a job at a clinic in Taos, I had worked out a way to work for the same company but even more remotely than I had before, and we'd found a small and sheltered adobe home where we could live as a couple and no one ever needed to know. Our love is strong, and while our sex life has settled into a less frantic place, our libidos are going strong. It's working so far, and it's a good life.