A New Day

Story Info
A sister and brother, 30-year-olds, find love, sex, and skin.
13.3k words
4.72
44.8k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flint13
Flint13
72 Followers

Note: This is a work of fiction. Not only are the characters who engage in sex over 18, they exist only in my imagination. Incest is probably not a subject to be taken too lightly. In this case, these siblings are not themselves victims of previous child abuse, and are making their own decisions based not only on sexual attraction but also love. While nudity happens fairly early in the story--it's about a visit to a nudist resort--it takes a while to get to any sex. I have no sisters in my family, I'm not an abuse victim, don't worry. And don't waste time trying to find Palisades Haven Nudist Resort, either--it's also in my head. Enjoy.

*

"No, really, would you go with me?" Mandy asked.

I looked at her. She was serious.

"You really want to do this?" I asked. "You want ME to do this?"

"Yes! I've been wanting to for some time, and I've got reservations to stay in one of their cabins, and I've really been looking forward to it. That jerk, Donald, broke up with me and ruined it. Ruined lots of things, actually."

"But I'm your brother," I argued. "It's a nudist camp. We've never seen each other naked." I paused. "At least, not on purpose."

Mandy looked at me silently.

"You mean you've seen me naked?" I asked her.

"Well, I didn't really mean to. I peeked into your bedroom last year to look for one of my books you said you were reading, and... You were sound asleep, but you'd thrown off your covers, and you were naked." She blushed and grinned slyly. "I had to dig around for the book for a couple of minutes, and you never woke up. It was kinda sweet. It's okay, I'm a nurse."

Mandy and I are siblings; at 30, Mandy is about ten months older than I, slender, with long blonde hair parted in the middle, kind of old-fashioned. She'd lived with this guy, Donald, for several years before this breakup. Right now, she was wearing skinny jeans and a tank top, sitting with her legs tucked under her, holding a glass of white wine in one hand.

"Well, geez. Nice to know." I took a swig of my beer. "Anyway, I've never seen you naked. In your undies, a couple of times, but that's all." I looked at her. "So you are kinda into this, nudism?"

"Yeah, I love going naked. I take my clothes off in my apartment as soon as I get home, most days. I just... like being naked. I've only been to a nudist campground once before. A nude beach once. I don't think people ought to be that hung up about our bodies. Scared, sometimes. It's silly!"

"Okay, tell me about this place," I said.

Mandy leaned forward, smiling. "It's in northern New Mexico, so we won't know anyone. There are cabins, a cafe, a lodge building, hot tubs, swimming pool, a volleyball court, archery, some walking paths. The pictures are nice."

"There are pictures? Of naked people?"

"Oh, no, just the facilities. A few tasteful pictures of people from the chest up or from behind. Some bare butts. They're pretty careful these days."

"So are we driving or flying?" I asked, draining my beer.

"You'll go? Oh, I'm happy. I think you'll love it!" Mandy clapped her hands. "It's just a long day's drive from here. I thought we'd get an early start to beat some of the heat, and then with luck we'll get there in plenty of time to get settled in."

"And when are we leaving? I can work from anywhere if they've got internet, but I just need to make sure I don't have to be in the office."

"Two weeks, mister! We leave on Friday the 12th, at the crack of dawn."

"Well, at least we won't have to pack much clothing," I chuckled. Mandy laughed and finished her wine.

"But," I said, "we've never been naked in front of each other, for real. What if we get too embarrassed? And by that I mean, 'what if I get an erection?'"

"I think we'll be okay," Mandy looked down at her hands which were in her lap. "But maybe we should just... try it out. Right now."

"You mean--get naked? Right now?"

"Yep. I'll go first, if you want, since I know I like being naked."

"No, I like being naked, too. I'm just trying to catch up. You don't have to go first."

With that, I stood up and began unbuttoning my shirt. Mandy stood up too, and pulled her tank top over her shoulders. She had a light green bra on that was nicely filled, but she didn't hesitate a moment before slipping the straps off her shoulders and undoing the clasp. There was no coyness about her and she allowed me full sight of her rounded breasts. She smiled, and her nipples stiffened a little bit, as she undid the waistband of her jeans.

Meanwhile, I was kicking off my sneakers and pulling off my socks. As I rose up and reached for my belt buckle, I looked at Mandy. I almost couldn't breathe. She stood there stark naked, looking at me with a gentle but expectant smile on her face.

"Mandy, you're--you're beautiful!" And she was. She is. Pale skin with just a hint of a light golden tan, high, full breasts with small pink nipples--now sticking out just a bit--shading a slender belly and waist, her hips nicely rounded but not too wide, shapely legs. And a slender blonde landing strip of hair on her pubic mound pointing to the slit between her legs.

Mandy blushed at my reaction, and I felt a flutter in my stomach and a slight swelling sensation in my penis--probably inappropriate in the circumstances. I didn't really pause more than a second, though, and I lowered my Dockers and boxer briefs in the same motion. When I'd stepped out of them, I stood upright.

"Well, you're not too bad, yourself, Allan," she responded with a nervous laugh in her voice. I actually felt my face blush, which isn't surprising given that my naked and very sexy sister was looking at my naked body in the living room of my house. I know I was smiling, but inwardly I was clenching my teeth and trying to suppress my body's reaction to my sister's naked beauty and to this new situation.

I wasn't entirely successful at holding down my erection, and I was chagrined to see Mandy's eyes widen slightly as her gaze focused on my growing penis.

"This feels just a little strange," I groaned. "I'm sorry I'm getting hard in front of my own sister."

"Hey, Bro," she said, turning away to pick up her clothing. "I'm flattered, and really, I'd probably feel hurt if you hadn't reacted at all."

I thought she was going to get dressed immediately, but instead she simply folded her tank top and laid it on the arm of the sofa and started folding up her other clothes, too.

"But get control of it, Allan, or you won't be good company at Palisades Haven."

The rest of the evening went by fairly quickly. And in truth it didn't take me long to get control of my package. We heated up some leftover barbecue I had in the fridge, tossed a salad, and enjoyed a nice naked brother-sister sit-down meal, and by the time that was done and we'd done the dishes--without any further trouble from Little Willie--I felt perfectly comfortable lounging around in the nude with my sister. Well, almost perfectly comfortable.

The next two weeks went on in their usual way, both of us working a little extra so we could enjoy the long weekend away. Mandy's a dermatology nurse, and maybe that explains why she's so comfortable with bare skin. She's managed to stay free of Covid-19 because she works in a small clinic, and they could easily limit contact with potentially ill patients. I'm a technical writer for a medium-sized manufacturing company, and have mostly been working from home since the pandemic started, anyway. We've both had our shots and the booster, too. So a few extra hours here and there, and finishing up a few details for others to take on, meant that I didn't have to be home until Tuesday or Wednesday. Mandy had worked out the same schedule. So when that Friday rolled around, we were both a bit tired, but raring to go.

I confess that when Mandy pulled up in her fancy new Tesla, I was feeling a bit nervous about the whole thing. I mean, I do like being naked, and even though I didn't tell her this, I sometimes hang out naked in my little two-bedroom, myself. But I'd never been to a nudist place, and certainly not with my sister. Our parents would be rolling over in their graves at the idea. At least, that's what I thought.

It was a bright, sunny day as we drove west and south, enjoying the Kansas wheat country and dry-land farming operations. Both of us, it turns out, like to drive, so I got a chance to try out Mandy's Tesla for the first time.

Even though we live in the same town, we hadn't really spent a lot of time together as adults, so it was a treat getting caught up and getting to know my adult sibling a bit better. Since Mandy is a nurse, she isn't bothered by lots of things that bother other people. Since she's in dermatology, she sees lots of skin, and she has a raunchy sense of humor. I found that I like her a lot. By the time we'd been on the road for several hours, I felt right at home with her; even more than I ever had while we were growing up.

Lunch was at a little roadside diner somewhere in southern Colorado, and I don't know if it was a mistake or not, but I ordered a bowl of their green chili con carne. Man, was it hot. Mandy had a tamale platter, which she said was pretty hot, too. We took advantage of the Tesla-recharging station at the gas station-convenience store across the road, and gasped and laughed our way through lunch.

With the car all charged up, our bellies full and our bladders empty, we resumed our journey. I had decided to wear my utility kilt (going "regimental" underneath) and a black Standing Rock t-shirt--both of which drew a look or two when we stopped. Mandy had on a pair of baggy shorts and a kind of light, baggy smock. Since we had no reason to stop anywhere before we got to the nudist place--Palisades Haven, she said it was called--and since I was driving at the time, Mandy looked over at me for a minute, then pulled her top over her head and tossed it into the back seat. Her shorts followed right after, and I was driving along with a beautiful naked blonde next to me in the car. A beautiful naked blonde who is my sister. An odd twist on a male fantasy.

Finally, turning off the highway south and west of Raton, New Mexico, we left a trail of dust behind us up a winding dirt road that took us over and around a few ridges and came to a stop at a gate on a private road. There was an intercom box there, and a small sign saying, "Palisades Haven: Hope you brought your sunscreen!" I uttered the mysterious and correct Words of Entry that Mandy gave me, and we watched the gate swing open. I confess that I was feeling nervous again. But my naked sister was clearly getting excited. She was leaning forward in the car seat with her hands clenched in her lap, and she was commenting unnecessarily on the beauty of the aspens and pines and rocky hoodoos.

Around another bend, we came to some low log and adobe buildings and another gate. Standing at the gate was a tanned and freckled and very nude older gentleman with a bit of a belly, who gave us a friendly welcome. He had a big smile for Mandy when he saw that she was already naked.

"Howdy, friends! I hope y'all had a nice drive! Welcome to Palisades Haven! Come on in and finish your registration."

We parked the car in front of the office, and as we were clambering out, Mandy grabbed my arm and whispered, "By the way, I can't remember if I gave both names, so you might be Donald, if that's what they have." Great, I thought. Now I'm posing as her boyfriend. But I guess that would have been obvious.

Indoors, a young woman wearing only a light scarf over her shoulders said, "Buenos tardes, amigas," and had Mandy fill out the registration she'd started online from back home. The receptionist was pleasingly plump but not fat, and her brown skin was clearly darker than it might have been if she wasn't working at a nudist resort. She had a wide smile and dark, dark hair that hung beyond her shoulders. Introducing herself as Maria Celeste, she indicated the older man and said, "This is Rusty, who is our gardener and maintenance chief."

We gave each other elbow-bumps and said hello. Maria Celeste gave us a hand-drawn map showing which cabin was to be ours, pointed out the swimming pool, the soaking pool, the hot tub, the bathhouse, the playing fields, and the cafe and bar. "We don't have keys here, since there's really no way to put them in our pockets. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. And, since you're new, remember to carry a towel with you so you can sit on it. Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 7 AM. I hope you enjoy your stay. You can always ask questions here if you have any."

I drove the car down to our cabin, which was made with the bottom half adobe or stucco and the top half logs; we carried our small bags into the nice, cool interior--and it was only then that I thought about the fact that there was only a single queen-sized bed in the bedroom.

"Hmm, I guess I'll be sleeping on the sofa," I concluded.

"Nonsense, Bro, we'll be okay sleeping in the same bed. I'm your sister!" She swatted my cloth-covered butt and said, "The sooner you get out of those clothes and get used to being naked, the better." As she headed back into the small living room she said, "Let's walk around a bit before dinner."

So it wasn't long before I picked up my towel, girded my naked loins, and stepped outside in a non-private place without a stitch of clothing on. I have to say that it felt great. Sure, I was a little conscious of my penis flopping around as I walked, but within minutes--seconds, even--I found I was pretty comfortable. Then my equally naked and beautiful sister took my hand as we walked along.

"I'm so glad you decided to come, Allan. See? It's nice to be naked."

"Uh-huh, it's nice," said with a tentative smile. She glanced over at me and looked down.

"This isn't going to be a problem, is it? Holding hands?" She leaned in and whispered, "With your sister? Please don't get hard over your sister. Not now."

"Not now?" I deadpanned. "Later, maybe?"

"No!" She swatted my arm. "Don't go there!"

As we approached the swimming pool, we saw another couple walking our way. They were older than us, maybe in their 50s, slightly heavier but fit looking, and of course deeply tanned, unlike us.

"And no brother-sister talk!" Mandy whispered. "No one knows us here, and we're a couple!"

We said hello, and this couple were inclined to chat, so after they welcomed us as obvious, untanned newcomers, we introduced ourselves as Mandy and Allan. No last names are mentioned here, not that it mattered, since we both have the same last name. Flo and Gary said they lived here six or seven months of the year, before going up to their farm in southern Minnesota. We said where we're from, and we commented about how nice the resort is, and then we walked on. I found myself, as we were talking, noticing their nudity and aware of my own, but not really being bothered by it. I focused on their faces and on what they were saying, and it was the most natural thing in the world. Or almost.

On we walked, taking the loop path or road that circled the grounds. At the volleyball court, a group of people closer to our ages twisted our arms to fill out a team, and so, after an hour of bouncing boobs and flopping genitals, a little sweat and some incidental skin contact with our teammates, the game broke up and we had invitations to come visit some of our new friends. It was getting easier for me all the time, and Mandy positively reveled in it.

After a quick shower by the pool and a quick swim, we toweled off and decided it was time for supper.

The cafe had several tables, three of which were occupied with nude couples and, in one case, mom and dad and a couple of young children. All cheerful and normal, except for the kids who were being a bit pouty. We ordered "Santa Fe burgers" with fries, and a couple of beers from a brewery in Santa Fe.

"So," Mandy asked as we finished and signed the receipt, "Wanna go visiting, or just head back to the cabin and sit on the porch?"

"You know, I'd like to get acquainted with a few people. But I'm tired." I stood up. "Let's just go have a couple of beers from our cooler and relax and watch the world go by."

Comfortably ensconced in our love-seat porch swing, beers in hand, we watched the changing light on the ridges around us as the sun began to set.

"Well, honey-bunch," Mandy grinned, "you seemed like you were enjoying yourself. And no embarrassing changes in physical dimensions."

"No, I like it. I think I'm used to it already. I'm glad I came."

"I'm glad you came, too. What was the worst thing you were afraid would happen?"

"I wasn't nervous about anything in specific," I answered. "Of course, I didn't want to get an erection. I hope I can keep that from happening." Here I sat, swigging a beer with my sister, balls hanging down between my legs and one ankle resting on my other knee, both of us naked as jay birds. I found myself looking at Mandy's gorgeous breasts more than I probably should have, but otherwise I was doing okay. "I think it was just a little anxiety about doing something that's considered a bit unusual, that's all." I took another good sip from my pint glass.

Mandy leaned back in the seat of the swing and scooted her butt forward, and I caught myself taking a good look at her. Slender but well-muscled legs, a smooth, flat stomach, a little swell at her delicate blonde landing strip, a cute little "innie" belly button, subtle display of ribs, and those sweet round breasts, draped with her long blonde hair. A slightly pointy chin, and a little upturn on her nose. I was astounded that I am related to her. I felt an upwelling of emotion that I can only call love.

"You know," I leaned over and put my hand on her thigh, "I am the luckiest brother in the world," I said in a quiet voice. "You're as beautiful as any woman I've ever seen, and on top of that you're caring and intelligent, and I'm deeply glad"--here I noticed two couples strolling by, so I changed what I was going to say--"that we're as close as we are. I really love you." And then I kissed her. On her cheek. A loving, brotherly kiss.

Mandy gasped and choked, and I noticed tears welling in her eyes. I nodded and waved a hand to the passing people, giving her a moment.

"Allan, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me," she said in a trembling voice. "Thank you!" She looked down. "It may be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me, except for Mom and Dad!"

"I wasn't just saying it, Mandy. Right now, my heart is full, being here with you. I don't care what we're wearing. But nudity does help." I deadpanned.

She giggled, and I laughed, and we had a moment of laughter that dried up her tears.

"You know," she said, drawing a breath, "Donald would have never said anything like that to me. I'm glad I brought you here instead of him."

"I believe you called him a jerk a few days ago."

"Yes, that jerk!" She giggled again. "Stand up. I need a hug."

I stood, she stood, and we had our first skin-on-skin, no-holds-barred full-contact hug. It was a fierce one, and even though we were both feeling slightly emotional, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't aware of the way her breasts pressed into my abdomen and how my penis, fortunately soft, was pushing against her lower belly. I'm her brother, but I'm not unconscious.

When we broke apart, we kissed affectionately, and then Mandy took me by my upper arms and said, "I've gotta go pee. But I'd take another beer. Be right back."

Since our cabin didn't have a bathroom, she toddled off to the communal bathhouse down the road. My own bladder was demanding attention, too, so I followed along but got back before she did and fetched another beer for each of us. I got to enjoy watching my naked sister walk back up the road, and realized how pleasant it was to be here with her and to be nude and unashamed.

Flint13
Flint13
72 Followers