A New Day Dawning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his arms first wrapped around my waist and he cuddled me real close, while I was still clinging to the edge of repose, I thought that maybe he was drunk or that he was sleepwalking. His moist kisses on my neck and down to the small of my back were soothing but veered quickly into an inappropriate realm. After initially calling me "Mom," and whispering that my long hair smelled fresh from my evening shower and that my body was warm and soft, easing my inhibitions, his hands began to roam.

The left one climbed my chest, settling on a breast that he proceeded to juggle and knead. I should have stopped him there but I was taken by complete surprise. The right one inched between my clamped thighs, gradually tickling the kinky brown curls and gently swirling two fingers over the hooded lump of flesh, arousing a warm, liquidy pleasure to circulate in my trembling cunt. The twin digits continued plying towards my velvety outer lips, his meaty palm gently massaging the aroused thimble of flesh that sent jolts of electricity through my reclining form. This was a sign that should have triggered warning lights and sirens but I disregarded the impending doom.

He then used my given name, "Maria," and wedged his thick legs between mine, leveraging my thighs apart and lifting my nightgown up while tugging my panties to the side. I timidly asked him if he was sure about what he was doing. The words probably sounded as stupid to him as they did to me. Already the helmeted cap of his solid organ was nudging against my constricted passage but the dewy moisture was quickly lubricating his endeavor. His one hand gripped my breasts and the other fondled the wet folds of my reddened, moist pussy. Meanwhile his firm tool battered at the tight entrance of my honeypot. There was one final chance to halt this incestuous assault. And I let it pass like speedy car on the highway. Then I had the terrible awareness of the crude situation about to become my reality and of my willing participation in it. I already permitted the groping and exploratory probing, and I knew that this was my son- there could be no excuse- so I emptied my mind and opened my senses allowing the rest to play-out even though it was entirely otherworldly to me. That was the start of my journey into debauchery.

But, I wanted to hear Christy's tale of the encounter that she interrupted between her siblings and then of how she became entangled in this very sticky web of deceit. "Please honey, I'm not mad," I coaxed her. "I'm just trying to understand it all. You need to tell me what happened from the very beginning and I swear, that then I'll tell you what happened here. Obviously, I'm in no position to judge you... or I guess, your sister. But I'm not so thrilled with your brother. But yes, I know, any one of us could have screamed, could have left, or called the police but it sounds as if we all went back for more and would do it again. So, tell me, how did this all begin?

** Maybe the start of a series**

Comments and Votes Welcomed

12