A New Day Pt. 03

Story Info
The girls expose themselves at the park and have messy sex.
7.1k words
4.31
11.8k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bupbupbup
bupbupbup
43 Followers

My bedroom floor was a mess. Just about every skirt, dress, and coat was flung one by one as Sarah looked for the perfect date outfit for me. She would take something off the rack, look at it for a few seconds, and toss it out into the room. I tried frantically to pick the outfits up as she threw them, but she was relentless. Finally, the onslaught of my wardrobe stopped. It seemed she had gone through all my clothes and none of them were to her taste. I poked my head in to the closet. "Are none of my clothes really that sexy? I thought I had a couple..."

She turned to face me, her brow still furrowed in thought. "That's not it, you have plenty of sexy outfits. It's just that most of them are way too fancy and nice, we need something a bit more casual."

"Well that box there does have some more... risqué lingerie. But there's no way I could wear that stuff outside." I said dismissively. Sarah apparently did not share my opinion because her eyes lit up like campfires. She tore open the box, trying to find her present like a kid on Christmas. Lacy babydolls, sheer teddies, and strappy novelty bras alike flew into the air. Sarah had found her target, she held up a bundle of purple string. I knew what it was. I had bought it for a Halloween costume and worn it once. It wasn't even real clothes, more an accessory.

"You know I'll need a bit more than a fishnet body stocking right?" I said sarcastically. I won't lie though, the night I had worn that was a very fun night indeed. I was on the prowl at the bars, I knew I was rocking the outfit and the net did tease my skin and accentuate all my right parts. I didn't end up with anyone but I did play for several hours with my favorite dildo.

"Sad, but I knew that. This just finally made everything click. With your super short ruffled skirt, some big black boots, and that white crop top you will be looking ultra hot!" She was so excited. I was too, this date was shaping up to be something really special. It was really nice to be with someone that was actively taking an interest in you. We were bonding like we were preppy besties in high school, ones that had grown up together. We wanted to see each other shine and to show off that we were together and proud.

"You're right, that is quite the daring look. I'm totally down but I want to do a big reveal. Go back to the living room while I get changed."

"Aww you tease, fine I like the idea of a fashion show from you." I blew her a kiss as she bounced out of my room. Alright time to blow this girls mind. My confidence was soaring and it was time to show it off.

I slowly slipped on the fishnet stocking, it kept getting caught on my toes and curves. The last time I had worn it I put my underwear on underneath because I thought it would dig into my crotch uncomfortably. Now though realized it kind of stimulated me in a good way. The strings were very soft so it just felt like my ass, pussy and tits were constantly being caressed. I slid on the skirt next, remembering I couldn't wear underwear. This skirt was also part of a different costume but looked regular enough that I kept it separate. My ass would be fully visible with the slightest movement and that thought excited me. I put on the crop top, I had to stretch it very tight over my chest. It seemed like it had shrunk in the wash or possibly it fit differently without a bra. Regardless, my breasts were squeezed tight. The fishnet lines underneath were painfully obvious as were my rapidly hardening nipples.

I looked like some combo of a prostitute and a sorority girl. I was beginning to feel some reluctance at my agreement to let her pick my outfit. As much as I knew I looked good and felt good in these clothes that barely covered my body, my guilt was creeping in. Sarah called from the other room, "Are you done yet? I'm really keen to see how good you look!" Her compliment brought me right back. I had to be brave for her, she was helping me be confident.

"Alright close your eyes, I'm coming out." I peeked out my door. She held her hands over her eyes to stop her from peeking. Or maybe to peek more effectively. My boots clomped on the wood floor as I approached her on the couch. I struck a model pose, hips jutted, posture straight. "Okay take a look at this."

She opened her eyes and could only stare. "Hot damn girl... you look delicious! You look like a very cool sexy rocker chick!" She stood up to give me an embrace. She tugged a bit at the fishnet and it dug into my skin. "I bet this feels very sexy, it highlights all your best features."

"I admit it's pretty nice. I definitely feel like I'm showing off like you do. Now let's get going before I lose my nerve." I gave her a smooch and grabbed my purse. We held hands down the stairs and out the building. She was guiding me again like earlier.

It was time for my big reveal to the world. Would anyone comment on my outfit? Would I get in any trouble for being naked? Would I get harassed? Sarah must have seen the fear in my face because she gripped my hand tighter. "It will be okay. We will have each other's backs if we get into any trouble. Besides, anyone who looks at us hotties in the wrong way is just jealous of how sexy we are together."

She was at least good at distracting me. I wasn't sure if my concerns were fully gone but at least I had her to support me. We both smiled and set off down the street.

"Ahh I love the sun on my skin and the gentle breeze. It's perfect weather today for sure." She said.

"I agree, not too hot or too warm, the perfect spring day to go out and enjoy the world." It had warmed up even more than this morning, birds and bugs played in the background really enhancing the nature vibes. I took a deep breath and enjoyed the smell of green trees and blooming flowers.

"Where are we headed?" I asked.

"The park downtown, I know I lovely spot where we can just sit and talk all we want. I really want to get to know everything about you." She replied.

"Same, I haven't been outside in ages, this feels so nice." Just then, a gust of wind flew by and ruffled our outfits. I could barely keep my skirt down it was so short. Sarah on the other hand made no effort to contain her dress and I at least got a very nice look at her pert bottom. I looked around to see if anyone noticed, I was so embarrassed. Sarah erupted into laughter beside me.

"The wind always was a bit of a pervert to me, now it seems he has a new target. Don't worry I don't think anyone noticed us." She continued walking like nothing had happened.

"I see you didn't even attempt to keep your dress down, you really are naughtier than I thought." I said back, still glancing around to see if there were any voyeurs.

"It's not quite like that, it's just so common that I've really stopped caring. You'll see that it's way easier to accept that it's just part of going with no undies. Plus I really love the feel of the wind through my bush." She played a bit at her crotch over the dress. I had to admit that the wind at the very least made me aware of how wet I actually was. I did feel very sexy to accidentally flash myself, it was a huge rush when that wind came through. I could see where she was coming from.

"You're maybe on to something but I think my reflexes will get the better of me for a while. I'm definitely not used to this." I said.

"And you don't need to be! I'm just so happy you decided to join me a bit! I will be your guide, no need to worry." She saluted me like a scout, like this was an initiation into a group and she was the leader.

"Fair enough," I laughed. "Alright let's start the get to know you, where did you go to school?" We chatted away as we walked. Sarah revealed that she had just graduated a few weeks ago with her bachelors in graphic design. The school she went to was here in the city and she had been working at the library part time the last two years. She was an only child to a single mother and had grown up in a very small town. She was finally trying to stake it out on her own and was doing okay these first few weeks. I told her that I was a few years removed from college, working and getting promoted at my job. I left out the part that I was not super satisfied working there for the moment. I said that I had two sisters who were twins going to school back near my hometown. They still lived with my mom across the country.

"No dad either?" Sarah enquired.

"They got divorced a few years back. It was pretty amicable they said. There were no harsh feelings." I responded.

"Fair enough, well that's the basics I think, also the park is right around the corner." A stone gate came in to view. A few people were walking in and out but not a huge crowd like I expected. It was still the middle of a work day, and we were playing hooky. We walked into the entrance, a shaded tunnel of trees making the park seem like a secret revealed. Sarah immediately took me off the path and onto the lush grass. The groundskeepers must have worked overtime to get the lawn so good this early in the season. She took me around some bushes and into a small nook under a tree. We were surrounded by foliage, with only one exit from our hidey hole. The sun was directly overhead so there was a perfect bed of grass to lie and relax right in the middle. Sarah plopped down face first and took a deep breath.

"Ahh that's nice. I don't know what it is but the ground is extra soft here. Come here you sexy thing!" She beckoned to a spot right next to her. I joined her albeit on my back rather than right onto my face. I closed my eyes and soaked in some sun for a second.

"So next question," Sarah said. "What kinds of stuff do you do for fun?" She was now sitting cross legged facing me. I was getting an amazing view of her hairy snatch only a few feet away. She had to have been doing it on purpose to tease me. I tried to push the thoughts of me just pouncing on her and eating her right now away, she would have to do better than that.

"I like to play video games, all kinds really. It's fun to play online some or to do long solo games. I do fancy myself a bit of a nerd." I started.

"Oh same! I'm definitely more in the co-op side though, online people can be icky." She spat her tongue out.

"Yeah I usually just keep my mic off. I play to have fun I don't do ranked anything. I do like co-op games though, that could be a fun thing to do together." I said.

"Yeah! I like your thinking, planning even more dates already!" She poked my nose with affection.

I giggled, "for sure! I also really like to cook, I'm always watching cooking shows and trying to find new tasty stuff to make." I said.

"Ohh what was the most recent thing you made?" She leaned forward a bit. Her tits even more on display than they already were.

"Umm it was fresh chicken pot pie. Homemade puff pastry and everything." I was proud of my baking and cooking skills, it was rare someone took big interest in them.

"Yum! I'm honestly terrible at cooking but I love eating fancy food. It has been my curse for so long." She replied.

"I can teach you, I always love cooking for people and eating too. I'm sure we can whip you into shape."

"That would be awesome! Now that I'm on my own I really need to move past Mac and cheese and ramen."

I interrupted, "Woah no need to bash those staples! I may love to cook but sometimes easy packaged food can hit the spot. The trick is to know how to elevate it."

"Oh yeah? How so?" She asked.

"Well like use lots of real butter and cheese along with the packet for the mac, or add veggies and protein to the ramen. It's pretty easy." I said.

"True, maybe I'm just a bit lazy at heart then. I can't focus for too long on cooking, I just want it over with so I can eat faster." She now lied down beside me. I lost the amazing view of her pussy and breasts but she did now start to snuggle into my side.

"It's worth it to cook, I'll teach you don't worry." I hugged her a bit now as well. The sun kept us both warm like a blanket on our bed of grass. "Your turn, what do you do for fun?"

"I like doing all kinds of art, I mean that's why I got a degree in it. I never settle into one medium though, I like sculpting, painting, drawing, photos, it's all fun. I guess if I want a job in art I gotta pick one and master it though." She sounded a tiny bit dejected.

"Nonsense! Why can't you just do them all? I'm sure you can find ways to monetize them." I squeezed her a bit for reassurance.

"True, I guess I'm still trying to figure it out, I'm just kinda enjoying living my own life right now." She replied.

"Well then take your time, I'm sure you'll figure it out." I said.

"Yup! I also like being active. I try to exercise most days and I love to go dancing."

"I would love to see that ass in action," I said playfully as I grabbed her butt and gave it a great squeeze. In response she lifted her knee to hug my stomach more.

"We can go tonight! It's Friday so I'm sure it will be fun and exciting! The thought of your hands on me the whole night is very appealing..." she trailed off as she ground her crotch into my side a bit. The little amount of fabric between our naked bodies was very exciting, her bush tugged at my fishnets quite a bit.

"I'm down," I replied. "A great way to end our extended date!" I felt my own legs unconsciously open slightly as Sarah's mound was so close to me. The fresh air had been teasing me constantly, I was very aware of the growing wetness down below for the whole world to see. My nipples were also very at attention under my thin top.

"I'd also love to work out with you, I used to play lots of sports but the past few years I've been sorely lacking in activity." I added.

"Oh yeah? What did you play? You also look so good by the way, definitely like you go to the gym." She said.

"Thanks, I guess most of the ground work was laid so I kept up enough. I played volleyball, swimming, and track. Basically a beach girl at heart." I replied.

"Nice I did track too! I would love to run with you for sure! It's a great skill for streaking by the way." She added sexily. She tickled her fingers on my bare midriff, tracing circles around my belly button.

"Streaking? Do you run nude a lot?" I laughed.

"Kinda. Okay story time. Me and two of my college girlfriends had a fun tradition. Every Monday night we would do a naked adventure. Sometimes it was skinny dipping, sometimes it was streaking. It was a great way to make Monday's way more fun, I always looked forward to it." Sarah was becoming more and more wild than I thought.

"Every Monday? That's a lot! We're you ever caught?" I asked.

"We have been spotted plenty of times sure. Sometimes on purpose!" She laughed. "Never arrested or caught in a bad spot though."

I was dumbfounded. My friends certainly never got up to anything that wild. Maybe I had made the wrong friends. Her stories were turning me on significantly now. "How did it all start?"

"Well the other two girls and I were actually freshmen roommates. We hit it off real quick and became fast friends. We did everything together and became pretty close. Things like being naked among girls was very casual and common. One night we had been drinking and my friend Jess was a mess. Her tube top slid down around her waist while we stumbled home. When we pointed it out to her she kinda freaked and started sprinting without fixing it. We tried to keep up with her but when we got back all our tits were kinda out from the effort. It was definitely hilarious." Sarah struggled to keep her composure from telling the story.

"I'll say, I'd imagine lots of people were intrigued by the nude trio running around campus." I laughed back. "That's still quite a jump to weekly streaking gatherings though."

"Well after that we got into a habit of pranking each other by flashing. It started off at home to randomly surprise each other but eventually we were flashing in the library and in class. I think it was about then that we discovered it was a turn on for all of us." She continued.

"Wow that's... hot! I'm really jealous of you and your friends now! I can see how it evolved that way, I've been the horniest I've ever been today and we have barely done anything." I replied, my thoughts were beginning to drift to the lovely redhead and too other hotties naked for the world to appreciate.

"We were always casual friends but this brought us to new heights. One fateful time the other girl, Chloe, flashed her pussy at me in class. I could see how wet she was and something possessed me to dare her even further. I bet she wouldn't rub one out right then and there. Our horniness got the best of both of us." Sarah at this point was full on grinding in to me. I don't think she meant to do it but her own story was really turning both of us on. She played with my breasts and desperately tried to rub her clit where it could get any sort of friction.

Sarah continued her story, "Well Chloe took the bait and started masturbating then and there. I couldn't take my eyes off her, she looked so free and sexy. She really liked being watched too because she came in under a minute. We struggled to make it through that class but we did and we went right home. We were both so horny that we went to our rooms and frigged our cunts as loud as possible not caring we were showing off for each other. From then on our house became a lot more sexual, we all masturbated in the open at least twice a day. We would laugh and cheer each other on, it was kinda funny. There were frequent porn movie nights where we would all be naked fucking ourselves for hours. We all decided together that we needed to share our exhibition to the whole town and thus our naked adventures began. We would decide on a random location and hang out there naked, trying to keep our lust at bay. The thrill always got the best of us and it would end up a masturbation spree every time."

I was so hot hearing this, plus Sarah playing with my tits was not helping. I could only dream of living in a house of three goddesses, all doing nothing but love on themselves and each other. The smell of girl cum in that house would be so intoxicating that anyone couldn't help but strip nude to bask in it. They were all so free and natural, like that is what they were supposed to do. "You have such a wild life, I wish I was more like you. I feel like I wasted my college years being boring." I replied.

"Oh don't be so hard on yourself! We were definitely an extreme case, I'm sure you had a plenty exciting time!" She tried to cheer me up.

"Don't get me wrong, I had a few good friends but my four years were pretty tame. I didn't have that best friend experience like you where we would do everything together. Mostly I had classmates I was friendly with to occasionally go drinking. And I am still not confident enough to go live out my crazy repressed sex fantasies." I said. Sarah was really making me lay out my insides for her, this was the most comfortable I had felt with any other person ever.

"Aww that's a little unfortunate. I really did find myself in college. I'm sure I can help you live out your fantasies now!" She gave my nipple a kiss over my top as she hugged me. It was very comfortable lying here with her as we cuddled in the sun.

"Thanks, I think you've changed something in me today. Before I was afraid of being noticed. I wanted to wait until I was perfectly comfortable before I showed my true colors. But now I think I have to be a bit uncomfortable for them to really shine." I was getting to be a bit sappy but I didn't care. I wanted Sarah to know that she had really helped me today and I was grateful.

She hugged me even tighter in response. "You're the cutest ever you know that? No one has ever said anything so nice to me before. Keep it up and I will certainly fall for you." She teased.

"Maybe I just will..." we fell silent for a moment. The breeze and birds accentuated our peace and togetherness. "This might be a bad time but do you want hear one of my fantasies?" I continued.

bupbupbup
bupbupbup
43 Followers
12