A New Day Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bupbupbup
bupbupbup
43 Followers

"Oh more than anything! I want to know what makes that dirty mind of yours tick." She practically yelled she was so excited.

"Alright I've always wanted to lick whipped cream off someone. I think my love of food and love of sexy ladies gets a bit crossed sometimes. Plus it's being naked while also kinda not naked which hits my lust to be a bit exposed and confident." I squeezed my legs together, even talking about it got me a bit to excited.

"Is that so..." Sarah responded. "C'mon, I just got an idea." She stood up and immediately started walking away. The sashay of her hips an invitation to follow.

"Wait huh? Where are you going?" I jumped up and started after her. When I caught up she was walking straight down the populated path. I remembered our revealing outfits and got a bit embarrassed. I played at my skirt to make sure it covered my ass. I looked back up and realized her plan. There was an ice cream cart just up ahead with a small line. I wanted to pull her arm and stop her but my brain would not react. I really wanted to live out my fantasy, I just didn't expect it so soon. My horniness was making my decisions now, Sarah had teased me enough. I needed more spontaneity, this was going to be fun.

We were at the end of the line, I was in front of Sarah as she wanted to order after me. I shifted nervously on my feet, I could only think of Sarah's naked body, whipped cream adorning her breasts, the nipples poking out like little cherries begging to be nibbled. I wanted to lick all the sweetness off her sexy body as it dripped down. I wanted to make her cum and devour her. Sarah must have noticed how I looked because she wrapped me in a hug from behind.

"Nervous?" She asked. "Bet you didn't know this cart was here when you told me your secret." She held me tighter. Her strong arms made me a bit more comfortable.

"No and you're crazy! But there's no way we are stopping. I can't stop picturing you and I'm so hot right now." I excitedly said back.

"Really, then in that case you won't mind if I get a sample of my dessert." She unwrapped her arms from the hug. She slowly inserted her hand between my thighs. I almost yelped in shock, but it felt so good. I spread my legs ever so slightly so she had better access. She dragged her index finger from my clit the end of my vulva, I felt my wetness collect as she stroked me. She took her hand away and I watched as she sucked her finger. She looked me right in the eyes as she let out an exaggerated moan. "Now that's the cream I'm excited for."

I laughed a bit at her joke. "Okay that was silly and sexy. Damn you know how to make me feel good though."

She giggled, "Sorry couldn't help myself. I do love how you taste though." We continued to tease each other until we were up to order. We both got sundaes with extra whipped cream plus lots of napkins for our clean up. The girl behind the cart must have been shocked by our outfits because she blushed the entire time she served us.

Right as we were leaving the girl said to us, "I love your outfits, you both look very hot." She looked just about ready to collapse, that must have taken lots of courage to say to a stranger.

Sarah was quick to respond, "Thanks! Here's a tip for being so cute!" She grabbed both my skirt and the front of her dress and flashed both our pussies to the unsuspecting girl. Luckily we were the only ones in line at this point because she was in no condition to serve anyone. She stared blankly at us with her jaw dropped as we ran away.

We made it back to Sarah's hideaway, we could not stop laughing at her exploits. "That was mean you know, the poor girl almost had a heart attack!"

"Maybe, but it was fun wasn't it? She will probably take a break to masturbate to the thought of our sexy cunts." She plopped down with her ice cream, her legs spread so she was on full display. She beckoned me closer and kissed me heavily on the lips. "But now it's our turn to have fun." She scooped a bit of her vanilla ice cream onto her lips, it was sloppy as it dripped off slowly.

I couldn't take it anymore, I attacked her mouth with mine. I pinned her down onto the grass as we made out. Our tongues were eagerly licking the delicious vanilla off each other in our sugary kiss. After a minute, we broke apart and smiled. Sarah talked first, "I think it's time we lose some clothes."

She pushed me off and sensually removed her dress. She lifted slowly, revealing her hairy mound. I could see her arousal glistening in the sun. She lifted her arms freeing her breasts as they bounced into position. She left her arms up with the dress mostly off as she inhaled her unshaven armpits. She looked so hot and amazing, I almost forgot we were in public. Sarah put her dress to the side and picked her ice cream back up. A generous dollop of whipped cream was put on each of her nipples. It slid slightly down as she leaned all the way on her back. "What are you waiting for? Your fantasy is here." She said huskily.

I pounced on her tits. I could not wait a single second more to taste her sexy body. I greedily ate all the cream off her right breast. Her nipple instantly became hard at the attention. I sucked it harder, coaxing it to become even larger. I enveloped as much of her breast as I could with my mouth as I sucked and licked her. Sarah moaned in pleasure at the attention. She held my head firmly to her breast, forcing me to keep giving her love. I teased the bumps around her large areola, making sure to give every bit of her body attention. I wanted her to know that I was so turned on by everything about her, everything that made her a woman. I could feel several fine hairs around her nipple and licked at those as well. My hands were massaging her stomach on one side and groping at her armpit with the other. I toyed with her long hairs, grabbing them and pulling my face harder into her tit. She gasped in response, loving the passion I was giving her.

After several minutes of sucking, I released from her right boob. I could still taste the sweetness of the whipped cream on my mouth. Her nipple twitched at attention from my ardent sucking but I had left intense hickeys on her breast. Sarah panted out, "Wow that was very nice, I love a good bit of roughness. You certainly were excited!" She laughed.

"Mmm definitely... that was so fun!" I hummed back

"Well don't stop now, my other girl needs your love too! Maybe try this one gentler." She shook her breast at me making the remnants of cream drip down the sides. I took the opportunity to slowly lick the drips up, my tongue protruding as I ended on her hard nub. I could taste the mix of her sweat with the sugary treat, it was intoxicating. She was my own personal dessert, and I was starving for more. I repeated my process, licking up all the remaining fluff. Her whole left breast shined with my saliva still slightly sticky as well. I began kissing around her whole flesh, my lips getting ever so slightly stuck from the sugar. Sarah relaxed at my attention, letting me work at my pace. She played with my tits as I kissed her, groping my ample flesh under my top. I felt my own nipples poking hard at her hand, the almost nonexistent cloth soft on my skin.

I kissed closer and closer to her nipple, using all my willpower to not assault her again. Eventually I reached her peak and played with the long end slowly. I ended my boob loving with a quick nip, she yelped in pleasure. "Wow that was fun! I could let you do that all day!" She said.

"And I would gladly! But I've got a request, could you put ice cream on your armpit? I really want to eat there." I dreamily said. I needed to taste all of her she just looked so good.

"Ohh kinky! I love it though, my armpits are very fun to play with." She spooned out a heaping bit of chocolate into her bushy red hair and spread it in. She took some vanilla and repeated for her other arm. Her hair did an amazing job keeping everything from fully dripping away. Sarah looked so sexy with her arms above her head, begging me with her fuck me eyes.

I dove in and sucked hungrily at the chocolate. It tasted so amazing with the earthy tones plus her pheromonal sweat. I made lewd slurping sounds as I tried to get every bit into my mouth. Sarah was grinding her naked body into me, trying to feel me against her. I finished with the first armpit and moved to the second. It was just as divine as the first, I could not get enough of her body. After I finished sucking, I leaned in for a heavy kiss. Our bodies were mashed as close as possible, we needed to be in as much contact as we could.

"That was really fun," I said. "There's something magic about you that I can't help myself." Sarah brought me in for another kiss before pushing me off.

"I love it too babe but I can't control it anymore. You need to strip now." She lifted off my skimpy top, my tits only vaguely covered by the fishnets. I stood up and removed my skirt. I was fully naked in public for the first time and I was beyond aroused. Anyone could walk up and see us fucking like rabbits in a field, but I didn't care. It felt so free and right to be doing this, everyone should be able to be naked.

"Alright, ready to have those Fishnets blown right off..." I was confused at her remark but she stunned me with what she did. Sarah took her remaining sundae and poured it down her stomach. The melted cream, chocolate, and vanilla swirled down, leaving a shiny trail. It momentarily collected in her groin, the hair absorbing a lot, and continued to drop down her beautiful long legs. She was a full mess but she looked so sexy and amazing. Her naked body glowed in the sun and I could do nothing but stare. She didn't stop there however. She picked up my melted sundae and poured its contents down her back. The ice cream dibbled off her ass and fully coated her legs. She was completely covered from the waist down in delicious sugar. "Now you should clean me up."

I felt my clit throb slightly at the order. I wasn't a full sub by nature but she sounded so hot telling me to lick her. I bent down in front of her and licked at her stomach. It was impossible to not get my face dirty but I didn't care. I kissed and licked her all over, swallowing as much as I could as I cleaned her. I couldn't help myself as I began fingering my own dripping cunt. I was completely soaked as I fucked my hand, trying to hit both my clit with the palm and my g spot with my fingers.

Sarah noticed what I was doing and began encouraging me. "Oh yeah fuck that sexy pussy. You are getting me so hot, I almost came from you sucking my nipples." I moaned into her skin as I licked her. This experience was like none I had before. "I think you should get the the main event."

She grabbed my head with her sugary hands and guided me to her vagina. I deeply inhaled the smell, her cum mixed with the sweet desserts was unbearable. I attacked her bush, slurping everything I could up. My own chest was getting covered in ice cream as I pressed against her legs. I licked at her slit and Sarah could not help but jam it into my mouth. She was just as wet as I was, and I got a good tongue full of her own juice. I sucked hard at her throbbing clit, foreplay was over, it was time to make her cum. Sarah moaned and shuddered, almost collapsing on me from the attention. She was already close for sure and I was not slowing down. I sucked harder all while still fucking my own self as hard as I could.

"Oh shit babe, keep it up. I'm going to cum all over your sexy naked messy body! Eat my hairy pussy yes!" I went faster, Sarah was only moments away from releasing a powerful orgasm. She clamped down hard on me and screamed as it overtook her. "Oh god, fuck that's so gooood! You're so good Claire!" She slowly freed me from her vice. I had cum with her and my own hand was an extra sticky mess.

"You're not done yet sexy," she said. Sarah bent down to her knees and faced away from me doggystyle. Her pussy and asshole begged in my face, both still dripping with cum and cream. "Fuck my both my holes and eat me with that dirty face of yours." Her snatch was burning red from arousal and she picked her ass as she wiggled before me. I grabbed her waist and sucked heavily on her cunt. She moaned again as I swapped back and forth from tonguing her pussy and asshole. My hands grabbed at her cream covered flesh, massaging it into her body. I licked up her hairy legs, cleaning everything off as she begged to be fucked.

"Are you ready for the big one you sexy girl?" I said. She could only nod in response, already rocking back and forth like she was fucking something. I slowly pushed two fingers each into her already lubed pussy and asshole.

"Ohh yesss. Mmm that feels so good to be filled up by you." She grunted out. I began pumping my hand in and out slowly, my fingers making sucking sounds as she received them. I brought my head awkwardly to her clit, just barely able to suck her while my hand was inside her.

Sarah couldn't take it anymore, she eagerly rocked on my hand and face, desperate to reach her orgasm. "Oh fuck I'm already there!" She yelled. I gave her one final hard suck and penetrated her deep. She exploded in orgasm, her squirt spraying my face along with the creams. It was all so divine, she tasted so good and I had so much fun fucking her.

She panted as she recovered, "Wow that was incredible! You worked me so hard! And I won't lie all the licking and cream felt so good, I feel like a right sexy mess." She was right, we were bother covered in a brown and white sheen, our skin stuck slightly to each other from the mix of sugar and spit.

I tried to lean back and rest but Sarah stopped me. "Oh you're not quite over yet! I demand you sit that gorgeous pussy on my face and let me eat you up!" She playfully kissed me, licking some ice cream and cum off my face as she did.

"Well then it's time for me to take charge lovely, lay back down." I commanded. We laughed as she presented her tongue to sit on. I approached and hovered over her so I could see her eyes. I wanted to look at her while she sucked on my pussy. Sarah grabbed my hips and lowered me onto her eager mouth. I immediately shivered in pleasure when she lightly touched my clit.

"Oh god yes, I certainly won't take long to cum all over your pretty face." I gushed out. It was my turn to get a little naughty. Sarah sucked hungrily at my clit, she was wasting no time as well. I pressed more into her, trying to get as much rubbing as possible.

"God you look so hot on my pussy, fuck me with your mouth. I want you to eat me all day long!" I moaned out. Sarah stared at me with her light blue eyes. She was telling me she would gladly do just that, eat me forever and ever. She grabbed at my tits, pinching my nipples and giving me more pleasure.

"Oh yes grab my beautiful boobs! I love how you play with them, I want to display them for you and the world! You make me feel so free!" I was fully unhinged now. I let all my lust wash over me as I neared my own intense orgasm. I pushed my pussy into her one last time as I came. Sarah held me tight through my orgasm, making it last for what felt like minutes.

I slumped to my side next to her, we were both panting from exhaustion of our lovemaking. It felt so right to be with her in the sun naked as could be. I rolled over and smothered her with my chest. "Wow you sure know how to enact a fantasy! Remind me to be more careful when I tell you those, the whole park must have heard us!"

She cooed into me, "Good! Everyone should know how much fun we're having, especially as lovers! I really loved having you lick all this off me, it was so hot. I've never done anything like it before."

"Me either, unfortunately we are completely soiled, I'm not sure how we will get back without drawing attention now." We really were in a bind, we would ruin our clothes if we put them back on, not to mention we looked like we were in the middle of a tornado.

Sarah rolled on top of me, grinding a bit so our messy bodies slid past each other. "I've got an idea but you have to trust me." She said. Of course I immediately did not trust her intentions.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I wanted to know what her clever plan was, and I secretly got a bit excited.

"There's a pond I went skinny dipping in all the time close by, it'll be a great spot to wash off." She stood up off me, kissing me as she let go.

"What about our clothes? They'll get ruined if we put them on, plus I don't want to get them wet." I said, leaning up myself.

"Who said anything about putting on clothes? Follow me!" She started walking out of our secret spot, naked and messy. I was dumbfounded at her bravery, there was no way this would end well.

bupbupbup
bupbupbup
43 Followers
12