All Comments on 'A New Discovery'

by subdeplume

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

You broke him. Now, put him back together and quit breaking your good things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the comparison

I enjoyed the comparison of the big cock and the small penis. I would love to experience a situation like him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story

great writing, one of the best stories I have read here :) Congratulation!

Hopefully the story continues! And it would be great to know his girth as well.

Thanks you so much for sharing your story :)

And I think, what is really missing on that site is a strory about a long and skinny one, or a normal one, which si just skinny, as we all know, it is all baout girth, maybe not exagereting it. I have an idea for a story:

You could write about a long or average cock (6 to 7 inches), which is thin. everybody knows girth is what really counts, even when it comes to condomes. About a guy who maybe even thinks he is big, until he realizes he is skinny. But maybe not to exaggerated. maybe only 4.5 inches in girth, so that he is skinny but not as skinny as a pencil otherwise he would have always known about his inadequacy. maybe he always bragged about his dick, but his girlfriends and ons didn't tell him at first that he is skinny, and only told their grilfriends. until something happened....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story! Thank you for sharing it. I'm four inches too and super acorn when I'm soft. Except I come after two or three stokes and immediately soften.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story also, my penis is 2ins. soft and 4ins. hard. I have wondered my whole life that my penis is the smallest of any adult male. When in school i had the smallest penis. In locker rooms i am the smallest guy. I went to a nude beach and of the about 100 guys there only one guy had a penis that looked my size!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

She seemed rather mean about it. Does she actually care about him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous