A New Discovery

Story Info
An older man discovering something new.
8.2k words
4.76
15.3k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
64unsure
64unsure
144 Followers

A New Discovery

By

64Unsure

First, this is a fantasy story, none of the characters are real, and all portrayed are 18 or older. Enjoy.

It is the fall of 2022, and as the air turns a bit cooler, I am shocked as time has flown by since I lost my wife of 43 years just about a year ago and how alone I've been since then.

I've just returned home after having one of the most intense and erotic adventures ever. Let me back up a bit and try to recall the whole story. I need to write this down as it is fresh in my memory, or even I won't believe it.

I was sitting at home, alone on Saturday, just going over some financial things on my laptop when I sneezed, then a second later another one, then again right after that. Am I sick? Covid took my wife, but I am fully vaccinated and boosted, but I take my temp to make sure.

OK, no fever, but what brought on the sneezes? I was on the internet anyway let's check out sneezes and sniffles. As I typed sniffles, I l messed up one letter as I entered it in the search engine. Sniffies came up. Still not catching about my typo, I clicked the link.

To my shock, a shirtless man in a jockstrap appeared on my screen. As if on instinct, I closed my laptop to hide the image from view, but I realized I was the only one in the house now, so I didn't have to worry about the wife seeing it. Curious, I opened my laptop and looked at the website.

"About Sniffies" caught my eye. So, I opened that window, and several faceless men in jockstraps stood together.

As I read, I discovered Sniffies, a map-based meeting site for gays, bi's, and the curious. Curious, well yes, at that point, I was curious. I've known a few gay men, but I had no interest in that lifestyle since I was happily married then. So instead, I wondered how gay people got together. Sure, I had heard all the lewd stories about truck stops and gay bars, but this was safe, and I could look anonymously and sedate my curiosity.

I clicked "Anonymous." The map loaded, and to my surprise, a picture of a shirtless man appeared near my address. How did they know where I was? Oh Yeah, GPS on my laptop. Duh. As I said, I am 64 and not a real computer genius.

As the map continued to load, several other points popped up. Some were generic pictures like mine, but there were several naked hard cocks, and up-turned butts. Oh My. Look how close some are to my house. I looked in awe at how varied some of the pictures were. Cocks, cocks, and many more different cocks, all looking to "hook up," so to speak.

A notification on my screen, and someone has sent me a chat. Do I answer? I do not want a hookup, hell I'm not gay or anything close.

I cannot believe I am going to do this. I opened the chat window.

"Hey, you must be new. You don't have a profile. Why don't you fill one out, and we can see if we hit it off? We live close to each other. Fill one out. Why not have a little fun."

That was all. Do I fill out a profile or close it and forget about this?

Have a little fun, something I haven't had for a long time. What's the harm? Let's look at what it takes to fill out a profile.

I looked at the profile page. Nothing would hint at who I was, but there I was, answering these questions.

Curious, yes, I would say that. BDSM, Anal, Massage, and other stuff I had never thought about, or even some things I had no idea what they were. There was a section to tell a little about yourself. Should I?

"I discovered this site by accident, never done or even thought about any of these things, just looking for a friend."

I thought a little at first, and then even to my surprise, I posted it.

After a few seconds, I thought about taking it down and walking away, but the chat window popped up again.

"Hey, so you discovered the site by accident? For real?"

I looked at it and typed back.

"Yes, I was looking for sniffles for my sneezes and accidentally typed in sniffies."

"LOL, that might be how you found the site, but what made you look inside after discovering what it was all about?"

"I don't know, no, that's not true. I got curious about how guys who are into this meet."

"So, you are curious. Every thought about being with a man, or ever watched gay porn?"

"No, no. I was married, and I'm not into any of this stuff. I want to chat."

"That doesn't mean anything. I've sucked many a married man's dick and had mine sucked by just as many married men."

Damn, this guy was saying a lot.

"So, tell me more about yourself if you want to chat. Your profile is very vague."

"OK. I'm 64, widowed, a bit overweight, not well endowed, but it kept my wife happy."

"I'm sorry that you lost your wife. If you don't mind, how long ago?"

"10 months, and thanks for the thought."

" No Problem, now back to you. How often do you jack off thinking about sucking dick or being fucked?"

"Never. I'm straight, and how often I masturbate is none of your business."

"LOL, this is a sex hookup site. If you're so curious, you have to play the game. Those are the rules, but I'll slow down since you're new. What kept you on the site after you opened it up. Tell me, it was all the hard cocks, right?"

"Ha, Ha. OK, I'll play along. Not at first; I barely noticed all the pictures. Then I thought about how long it's been since I met someone new, I got a bit intrigued by how gay people meet. Then I admit I looked at some of the pictures. After that, someone chatted with me and asked about a profile. I thought about it and put in the one you see, now I am chatting with you. My first ever real chat."

"This won't be the only first real thing I can do for or to you. If you get my drift."

"Very funny I told you I'm not into this stuff. Just looking at some conversation."

"OK, OK, just conversation. Tell me the truth, after I mentioned sucking dick and getting fucked you started thinking about it, even if just for a second, didn't you?"

I paused. Not until that moment did the idea of me sucking a cock enter my mind. My wife did it to me and seemed to enjoy it. I know I enjoyed eating her pussy. Me sucking a dick? No, not me; I'm straight, and I like women.

The idea of getting fucked? Where? I thought a second and realized he was talking about putting his dick in my ass.

No way, I never tried that, putting my dick in someone's butt, much less taking a cock in mine.

The chat window chimed again.

"What's with the delay? You're thinking about it now, aren't you? So, tell me, which is it, my hard, thick, warm cock in your hot mouth or buried deep in your even hotter cute ass? Come on, answer me!"

Do I answer?

"No, you're wrong, and stop saying things like that. I just want to talk."

I typed back.

"OK, I'll slow down a little. So, what do you want to talk about?"

"Well, you know a little about me. Tell me something about you. Describe yourself."

"Fair enough. I'm a 42-year-old 6'4" hairy bear top into fucking, sucking, and playing with newbies."

"Whoa, what the hell does all that mean?"

"Ha, Ha. That means I'm a big hairy gay man who loves having a daddy boy-type older man taking my cock into his mouth and sucking it till I cum for the first and then stuffing his cherry, virgin ass with that same cock and fucking him till he cums just from the feel of my cock buried deep in his man pussy. How is that for chatting, Daddy Boy."

"That's slowing down a little?" I replied.

Daddy Boy? Did he mean me?

Oh, my God, he did.

"What, what makes you think I'm your Daddy Boy? I'm not going to do any of that. I'm leaving this site right now and never coming back."

"Oh, you will be back. I'm in your head now. I'll give you ten minutes to think about it, but I know you will be back."

I closed my laptop after I saw that. Damn, who the fuck did that asshole think he was telling me what I was going to do.

I got up from my computer and entered the kitchen to get a glass of water. My throat was dry as a desert.

As I drank the water. I was getting madder and madder at how this man talked to me. It wasn't even talking. It was typing on a keyboard. He had no idea who I was. I should go back online and tell him to fuck off. Besides, I am straight and not into any of that gay shit.

I opened my laptop, and it was still on the sniffies site. I looked over the screen and realized I had no idea how to contact that guy. He had done all that, and I had no idea who he was. Then it happened the chat window popped up again.

"Ha, I knew it, only 8 minutes, you want it."

"No, not true. I only came back to tell you to go to hell. I'm not your Daddy Boy. I'm not into any of this gay shit. I'm for damn sure I will not be on my knees sucking your cock."

"Who said anything about being on your knees? You are thinking about it. I knew it. Do you picture yourself in front of me, standing over you as you suck my dick and then lick my sweaty balls? Hmmm?"

Oh my God, did I add being on my knees?

"If you will tell me to go to hell, do it like a man. Face to Face. I'll be at AJ's bar down the hill in fifteen minutes. I'll give you twenty minutes to get down there. Don't be late, or I won't use any lube when I take your cherry." with that, he closed the chat window.

I was amazed at his boldness. How dare he talk to me like that. My mind was spinning by that point. I am straight. Lube? What the fuck did he mean by lube. Lube what.

I looked at the clock on the wall. 3:22, plus twenty, 3:42 was my deadline. Do I go, do I stay. What the fuck should I do.

I'm a confident straight man who is just going down there to tell him face to face to go to hell and fuck off. So yeah. That's what I'm going to do.

I walked out, got in my truck, and headed to the bar. Stop light after stop light seemed to conspire against me.

3:38, and I could see the bar. 4 minutes to go and only one stoplight and a left turn to go.

Red light. Of course, it would turn on me. I thought about running it, but there sat a city cop right beside me. Damn.

3:40, and I'm parking. I get out of my truck and sprint toward the front door. I open the door and turn into the bar. I see a bearded man in a flannel shirt looking at his watch in a booth at the back wall. I took a quick look at mine, 3:42 on the dot, then it rolled to 3:43. I looked back at him. He got out of the booth, stood beside it, and pointed to the bench as if to tell anyone looking, I was to walk over and get in the booth like a spoiled child about to be punished.

I, for an instant, thought about turning around and leaving, but I walked over to the booth and took my place on the bench.

He slid in beside me. Pinning me between him and the wall.

The waitress came over, and he ordered 2 beers and 2 shots of whiskey. Then, as she left, he turned to me and spoke.

"You are going to need the whiskey. It will help relax you for what's to come."

He went silent after that. The drinks came. I sipped my beer, but he chugged his beer and gulped down his shot of whiskey. Turning and looking at me, I suspected he wanted me to do the same thing. So, I did. I'm no stranger to a boiler-maker, I drank a few in college, but being a bit out of practice, the whiskey went down a bit rough. I coughed a bit.

"Ha, I knew you wouldn't be able to keep up with me," he said

"We've met before, but I'll bet you the lube you've lost for being late that you can remember my name."

"Wait a minute, lube, I lost. I was here on time. Wilson." I responded.

"You do remember my name, but yes, you lost. Sure, you were in the bar but not by me when the time ran out," He declared.

"That wasn't part of your order." I tried to protest.

"Don't push it. You got the lube back. That's the main thing." He scoffed back.

Wait, what the fuck just happened? I came here to tell him off, and now I'm glad I got the lube back? Oh my God, I'm going to do this.

At that point, his hand squeezed my cock through my pants. I jumped a bit.

"I'm glad you just realized we will have fun this afternoon. From now on, just do what I say, and we will have an amazing experience." Wilson informed me. He squeezed harder on my cock, and I let out a slight moan as I felt it getting harder under his constant pressure.

"Yes, very responsive. I like that in my new Daddy Boy Toy." He whispered in my ear just before he bit my ear lobe. My God, I moaned a bit louder.

Almost as if it had a mind, my hand was on his leg, seeking his cock. Then I felt it, rock hard even at that point, under his clothes. I had never touched another's man cock before. Even through his pants, his cock felt larger than mine. Something was going on in my mind, and I had no clue what.

"When we met here a few weeks ago watching baseball together, you were very nice to me, even though we had never met. So, I checked out your booty when you went to the restroom. What a nice ass you had, and how I wanted to take you into the bathroom and fuck you hard right then and there. When you returned and we continued to talk, you told me about the loss of your wife. I decided then to back off and give you a break.

You talked so much about how happy you two were and how long you lived in the neighborhood. You were so welcoming when I told you where I lived, and being new to the area made me feel good. I could tell it never occurred to you that I was gay and wanted you, but imagine my surprise while surfing sniffies. Your address popped up. It was a sign I could not pass up.

Now, why don't we get out of here and return to my place so I can turn you into my fuck toy and give you the fantastic pleasure only another man can give? Say yes or no now." He squeezed my dick again.

What the fuck could I say?

"Yes," I whispered back.

He squeezed my dick even harder. I sucked in as much air as I could under the pressure of his grasp on my cock.

He released me and got out of the booth. I slid out beside him.

He grabbed me and planted a big kiss on my lips in the bar. The waitress walked up, he saw her and turned me, so I saw her too, as he plunged his tongue into my open mouth. I could only moan. She looked in awe at the site. He released me and turned to the waitress, saying,

"I'm taking him home and going to fuck his virgin ass, and he will love it." Grabbing my ass.

She looked at me, I knew I was blushing, but I was also smiling.

"Yes, he is," I replied.

As I walked past her, I thought I heard her say. "I wish I could watch."

I didn't turn around. I was trying to keep up with Wilson as he was leaving the bar at a quick pace.

"Don't lose sight of me, or you might not find my house." He said as he got into his car, and I climbed into my truck.

Oh, no, I was not going to lose sight of him, not now, now that I wanted it so badly.

As I started my truck, the radio began playing her favorite song. Damn, why that song now. I looked over, and Wilson's car was leaving the parking lot. I pulled the gear stick into drive and started to follow, not as enthusiastic as I was a second ago. The brain in my head retook control. Am I doing the right thing? Am I betraying her memory? Damn, I'm confused. My hard dick wasn't, but my other head was.

I saw his car slowly opening up, a more significant gap between us. As I watch him drive ahead of me toward my own neighborhood. I wondered how many gay people lived around me, and I never knew. I always pictured gay men as the

flamboyant, over-the-top people you see on tv. It never occurred to me that they were just regular people. Man, I lived in a closed shelter most of my life.

Wilson turned 3 streets down from my own, so he lived close to me. That gives me slight concern. What happens if this doesn't work out. Will he make my home life difficult?

I turned onto his street and saw the house he lived in. The lovely two-story home has a well-kept lawn and a prominent privacy hedge. I pulled in behind him. I sat in my truck for a moment before turning off the engine. Wilson walked towards my driver's door and reached for the handle. Do I unlock the door?

He tapped on the window and motioned me to roll it down. I did.

"Having second thoughts?" he asked. I nodded.

"I thought so. By the way, you were slowly following me. I slowed down myself to give you the time to think about it. I'm sorry if I came on too strong. You got me so fucking hot right now.

What about this? Why don't we go in, get a drink, and just talk. You know, chatting but in person. I promise you no pressure, just conversation, and drinks. OK?"

I thought for a second, and I could do that. But, by that point, I needed another drink to settle my nerves anyway.

I open the door and step out.

Wilson leads the way around to the back of his house. I see the hot tub and outdoor kitchen as we pass through his back gate.

"Nice setup you have here," I comment.

"Oh yeah, I have a few friends over on many a weekend for private get-togethers. The high hedge really gives us the privacy we need for those parties. Would you prefer to stay out here?" He asked.

"If you don't mind. It might help me settle down a bit without having any walls around me." I replied.

"Yeah, sure, we can sit out here for a while." He walked toward the outdoor kitchen, opened a cabinet, and pulled out two glasses and a bottle of Jack. Putting some Ice in the glasses, he poured two stiff drinks.

I walked over to the hot tub and started to sit on the well-padded lounge chair before I could sit.

"Hold up, don't sit down yet," Wilson said as he handed me my drink.

"I have a rule for sitting out here, and no one is immune from that rule.

No street clothes. Swim trunks, a robe, or naked are your only options." Wilson said.

"Well, I'm not getting naked in front of you right now, and I don't have a robe, so I guess I'll have to leave."

"Not so fast, mister. Here, you can use this."

Wilson said as he reached into another drawer and tossed me a blue velvet robe.

"If you are still shy, you can change behind the screen in front of the outdoor kitchen, don't worry, no one will see you, and I promise not to peek. OK. I would really like you to stay, but rules are rules. Are you willing to follow them?"

I turned to look at the screen and thought for a moment. Then, as I turned back to Wilson, he had already removed his flannel shirt, and I saw his hairy chest and pierced nipples. He started reaching for his belt buckle, and I knew he would get naked in his backyard. I moved behind the screen and, surprisedly, started taking off my clothes. I put on the robe, and the velvet felt fantastic against my naked skin, but I saw it was one of those stupid half robes, and it stopped just passing my ass as I stood. I knew it would ride up as I sat on the lounge chair.

"One more thing, I am loaning you the robe, NO Underwear." He chirped.

I paused briefly because I knew Wilson would be naked as I emerged from behind the screen. I heard the hot tub start-up, and soft music began playing from outside speakers.

I took a big drink gulp, dropped my shorts, and stepped out from behind the screen.

Wilson was shirtless, but I couldn't tell if he was naked as he stood behind the outside kitchen counter, pouring himself a second drink.

"Need a refill?" he asked, extending his hand toward me. I finished off my drink and handed him my glass.

"Sure, I think I might need it," I replied.

He took my glass and said, "Have a seat. I'll bring it over to you." he pointed towards the hot tub and the lounge chairs beside it.

I walked over and sat down on the edge of the chair to help keep my robe down and try not to expose myself to the world. I looked back at Wilson as he filled the glasses. He just looked at me and smiled.

He grabbed both glasses and started to walk around the counter. Even though I knew he was naked, I had never thought about seeing another man's dick, but now I couldn't turn away.

64unsure
64unsure
144 Followers