A New Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sensed Wilson move in behind me. At first, he just rubbed my back. Then he gripped my hips and started to fake fuck me. Every time his crotch bumped the base of Bobby, it sent a chill from deep down in my ass, all up my spine and back again.

Faster and faster, he connected with Bobby, and I began to moan louder against Tom's hot stiff dick.

Tom held my head, telling me to keep sucking. He would cum soon.

Wilson rested on my back, reached around my hips, and stroked my hard cock. His hand was covered in my leaking juice.

He began to stroke me faster. I knew I couldn't last much longer at that pace.

Wilson began to whisper in my ear.

"You having fun sucking my husband's hot cock while I stroke yours?"

I just moaned.

"Good, because after you get him off and I get you off, you had better remember your position here. The next time you cum, you will be in the same position with my hot husband's cock in your mouth, but instead of a plastic plug, it will be my hard man stick buried deep in your man pussy. I'll be breeding you like the cum loving slut you are." At that point, Tom announced he was cumming, and Wilson bit my neck hard.

I exploded again, cum flowing out of me like a hot river.

Tom pulled my head down hard against his crotch, and for the second time in my life, I had sucked off a man and loved it.

Tom pulled my head off his dick and leaned down to kiss me. His tongue swirled around in my mouth before he pulled back and spoke.

"I love the taste of my cum from the hot mouth that got me off."

Wilson then brought his cum covered hand to my mouth.

"How about you? Ever tasted your own juice?" As he offered me cum back to me.

I stuck out my tongue and began to lick his hand clean.

Tom said. "You are a hot cock sucking slut aren't you. Err, I don't even know your name. what is it.?"

"His name is Wayne." Wilson broke in. "See, I told you I remembered you. But before this night is over, he's going to love a hot dick in his ass as much as he likes one in his mouth. I promise you that."

The End of Part 1