A New Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came around the end of the counter and, as I expected, naked.

Wilson is a big hairy man with a big man's dick. I could see it sway from side to side as he walked towards me. It wasn't fully erect, but it wasn't limp either. He saw me staring at his cock, and it seemed to get stiffer. He stepped up on the hot tub deck instead of walking around me to get to the table in front of me. He stepped between me and the table with his cock only inches from my face. I looked up, and he looked down at me, still grinning.

I reached up to take my drink, but he turned around and bent over to the glasses on the table. Now his ass was in my face. His hairy ass was inches from my face, and I stared at it.

"Want a taste?" he asked.

That broke my stare, and I looked around; he looked over his shoulder right back at me.

"Maybe not now, but before the night ends, I'll have you tasting much more than my ass." He stated confidently.

He stood up and turned back around; now, his cock was fully erect and pointing in my direction. I didn't move as he stepped beside me, letting it caress my cheek.

"Oh, sorry about that." He joked. I felt the precum leave a smear on my cheek. I reached up to wipe it away.

"Why don't you lick your finger clean for me?" he directed.

I looked at my finger and decided to reach for my drink instead.

"OK, not ready, yet I get it. Let's just relax here for a bit." He laid back in the lounge chair, his legs draped on both sides, his arms behind his head, and his cock pointing straight to the sky.

I chugged my second whiskey down and tried to sit back, but my robe was not cooperating to keep my hardening cock hidden. I continued to sit up.

We sat there in silence for several minutes. Wilson's eyes were closed while mine were staring at his erect cock.

"OK, I know you're looking at my cock, and this is supposed to be a chat session; either ask me a question or start sucking my dick but you are going to use your mouth soon, or I'm going in, watch some porn, and jack off. I need to cum soon." He said while not even looking at me.

"OK, OK, give me a second. My throat is a bit dry right now." I stumbled out.

"OK, get up and go get another drink, and when you return, the question had better be good." He replied.

As I stood up, his big hand grabbed my robe, pulling it off me.

"Naked.Only from now on." He almost commanded.

I turned my back to him and headed toward the counter.

"I was right. Cute ass," Wilson said so I could hear it.

I reached the counter and poured myself another drink.

"Bring the bottle back when you return."

I was planning on staying behind the counter. He knew that was on my mind.

I finished the drink and poured half another. Then, I grabbed the bottle and started back toward the hot tub. Wilson propped himself up to look at me, walking towards him.

"Your dick's getting hard Daddy-Boy Toy," he said

No denying it. He was right. I was getting a hard-on for the first time in months.

I handed him the bottle, and he just sat it on the table and looked at me.

"Ask your question. It had better be a good one." This time he did command it.

I thought for a minute, "How did you know?" I asked.

"Know what?" he quizzed.

"Know everything about me. I would look back at sniffies in less than ten minutes, show up at the bar, follow you here, and get naked in front of you. How did you know?" I asked.

"Easy. I told you when we met a few weeks ago I wanted you then, but when I heard your story, I knew you had to have time to come to terms with the loss of your wife. I also knew that when you were ready, you needed to explode with something fantastic. You've had a vanilla life until now, but you need something to blow your mind. To be honest, you had about another week before I came over to your house and invited you out for a drink, but the gods were looking out for me today and dropped you right into my laptop, so to speak. I knew it was destined to happen after that." He paused, then added.

"That was an OK question, not great, so I'm going in to watch some porn."

He finished his drink, stood up, and walked towards the back of his house. He stopped at the back porch and turned back to me.

"You can join me or get dressed and leave. Next time you will be ready for more. Either way, I've had a good time tonight teasing you, and I look forward to our next meeting."

He turned and went inside his house.

I sat there wondering what to do when I looked at the back door and noticed he had left it open. He knew I was going to follow him. Damn it, he knew that too.

I got up and walked into his house, closing the door behind me.

A light showed from the living room, and I entered.

Wilson had his big screen on, and I saw the face of a man sucking on a hard dick. The man was sitting in an easy chair with his legs spread wide as I watched the other man's head go up and down on that big cock.

I moved to sit on the couch next to him.

"No, sit here, please." he pointed to the floor between his legs.

I walked over and knelt down. Wilson positioned me, so my back was towards him, and I stared at the screen.

I couldn't help but watch the show in front of me. I felt Wilson shift in his chair and pull me closer to him. His hands stroked my hair and shoulders as I stared at the screen. It was not a professional porno but a homemade one.

The volume got turned up a bit, and I could hear one man saying,

"Yeah, suck that cock; you like my cock, don't you?" I listened to another man off-camera says, "Wilson, how is he doing sucking his first cock?"

I started to turn my head, but Wilson held it tight,

"Watch, now. Yes, that's my dick in his mouth. He was sitting where you are now but facing the other way. Like you, he needed to expand his idea of pleasure. Watch what happens next."

Wilson held my head still.

I watched this man take Wilson's cock down to his base.

"He started out gaging but soon could take my cock deep into his throat. Just like you will soon." He whispered in my ear before he bit my lobe again, sending chills down my spine.

"Watch closely. I love this next part." He continued to tease me, and now he was playing with my nipples.

He pinched one hard, and I winched, but I liked it. I paid close attention to the screen as Wilson's cock moved in and out the man's mouth, his head bobbing up and down on that cock with Wilson's hand on the back of his head, then all of a sudden, Wilson pulled his head down hard, and I heard him almost scream.

"Take my hot cum, you bitch. You're mine now."

One hand pulled my head back hard. Wilson kissed me, stuffing my mouth with his tongue. I lost my breath and sucked hard on his tongue, moaning and moaning the whole time. He pitched my nipple hard again.

I lost all interest in what was happening on the screen. All I wanted was Wilson at that moment.

Wilson broke the kiss, sat back in his chair, and looked at me. He knew he had me. To quote the video ", I was his bitch now."

Wilson lifted one leg over the arm of the chair and then the other, spreading himself wide open. He reached down and grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Exposing his ass to my stare.

"You wouldn't take a taste of my ass by the hot tub when I offered it. Now get your face in my ass, and eat my asshole out." He commanded.

I inched forward and stuck out my tongue. I lightly flicked my tongue across Wilson's asshole.

"No, eat my ass hard, now bitch." Wilson hooked a leg behind my head, pulled my face deep into his ass, and wiggled it against my face.

"Yeah, Daddy Boy use that tongue on my hot ass," he demanded, and I did.

I was held firmly in place by his powerful leg behind my head. I had been pulled onto all fours, and all my attention was on eating his ass. Something I had never done before, even to my wife, but now lapping his asshole with my tongue and lost in pleasure.

That's when I felt the hand on my ass. I jumped a bit, and Wlison's leg held me firm.

"That's my mate, Tom. We play together." Wilson told me.

Then the kiss on my ass cheek from Tom's lips and his hands running down my arched back.

" He will put the lube in your ass and finger you for a bit. First, one finger, then 2 till your open enough for the butt plug. "

Butt plug, what the hell is a butt plug? I thought to myself.

Then I felt the cool gel being rubbed around my asshole. Slow circles around the hole with more and more pressure added on every pass.

"Damn, Will, he has a real tight ass. Nothing ever been in here before this." Tom said as I felt his finger push past the ring of my asshole and into my insides.

I moaned into Wilson's ass when Tom pressed his finger knuckle deep into my ass.

"I knew you would like that. If you think that feels good, just wait; there is a lot more fun we will have before this night is over." Wilson said as he loosened his leg on my head, and I could pull my face from his ass.

I turned my head to see Tom for the first time. He was a big man, not fat, just like Wilson. Not as hairy.

Tom looked up from my ass and saw me looking back at him. He smiled and plunged a second finger into my ass, which caused me to howl in pleasure.

Wilson pulled my head around and spoke.

"You're not done with my ass yet; get your face back in there."

Like a thirsty dog lapping water, my tongue returned to work on Wilson's asshole.

"Oh yeah, you're a natural slut. I can tell by the way you love my asshole. Can't wait to get that hot mouth on my dick." Wilson whispered.

Time seemed to stand still for me as I was lost in the strange new sensations being given to me. My tongue seemed to have a plan to explore every inch of Wilson's asshole. Darting in and out of his ass.

Tom's two fingers worked in and out of my ass, and I found myself slightly rocking back against the intruders, wanting more. Tom noticed this and smacked my ass cheek with his other hand,

"You want something bigger in your ass, don't you. You love the feel of my fingers working in and out," Tom stated firmly just before he pulled his fingers out.

"Will, I was going to use the small red one, but I think he's ready for big black Bobby."

"Oh Yeah, push Bobby deep in that ass."

I felt the hard tip of "Bobby" being put against my asshole.

Wilson lifted my head slightly as he lowered his legs and held me firmly against his crotch.

I felt the pressure of "Bobby" being pushed in by Tom.

"AAAHH, it's too big; stop, please," I begged. Then I felt my ass hole clamp down on the plug.

"That's the first ring, two more to go. After that, you can take it." Wilson assured me.

Tom started twisting the object in my ass, and the pain seemed to subside a little. I felt more gel being smeared on my ass,

"Now, the second ring," Tom said as he began pushing again.

Oh no, this ring was more giant. I felt my ass opening up for this more prominent part of "Bobby." More sensations, different than the initial pain. Warmer, expanding not only my asshole but my mind as well.

Then I felt it. The second ring of "Bobby" in my ass.

Wilson pulled my head up and looked at me, and smiled.

"You did great taking Bobby to two rings. We can stop now and move on to the next part if you want."

"No, give me all of Bobby. I want it all." I begged.

"You are a slut, aren't you? OK, Tom, put Bobby in all the way." Wilson directed.

"Wait, I have to get my phone. I have to record this super-hot moment." Tom said as he got up to retrieve his phone.

Soon he was back, and I knew my ass was the center of his phone with "Bobby" sticking out of it. This only excited me more. Maybe I'll be on Wilson's big screen soon.

"It's on a tripod caused. I want both hands free to give you all Bobby has to give." Tom said as he twisted and pushed on the sex toy sticking out of my upturned ass.

My dick was leaking like a broken faucet and harder than ever. My asshole began to spread even more as Tom pushed. My eyes were locked on Wilson's face. He leaned down a pushed his tongue deep into my mouth. Then Bobby went in the full hilt, and my dick exploded, spuing cum all over the floor. I cried deep into Wilson's mouth as he held me firm.

"MY God, I hope I got all that. That was so fucking hot." Tom proclaimed.

I slumped forward and slipped from Wilson's grasp. Bobby was buried deep in my ass and staying there for now.

Wilson got up and walked over to Tom.

"Show me. Let me see your phone." He demanded.

As the two of them watched to video, I rested my head on the chair cushion and reached around. First, to my still throbbing and leaking dick. Never in my life had I cum so hard, and no one touched my cock, and it's still hard.

Next, I slipped my hand to feel the base of Bobby, the only part of the plug not buried deep in my ass. I just grinned for some unknown reason.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Wilson and Tom standing naked beside each other, looking at that tiny screen, both of their dicks rock hard and glistening with precum. I did that to them.

I inched my way over to them, feeling Bobby touch something profound in me with every movement. Then there it was at their feet, looking up at their cocks.

Wilson looked up from the phone and down at me.

"So, is this view you pictured when you said you would be on your knees before me?" he asked. Tom tapped his phone again and started recording.

I reached up and grasped Wilson's cock with my left hand and Tom's cock with my right. Knowing full well that Wilson's dick will be the first cock I take in my mouth.

I'm 64 years old, naked on my knees in front of 2 gay men, with a 3 tiered butt plug deep in my ass, and I'm going to suck my first dick.

I pulled myself up, opened my mouth, and tried to shallow Wilson's whole dick like I saw the other man do on the TV. I gagged.

"Whoa, slow down a bit. You can't deep-throat me on the first try. I'll have your throat soon enough. Pull back and take your tongue and lick my dick slit. I want to see a trail of precum from my dick slit to your tongue." He instructed. I did it. And I caught the precum on my first attempt.

I pulled back.

"Tom, make sure you got that."

"I got it, I got it. So don't worry, I'll have a record of everything."

I stroked Tom's cock up and down, covering my hand with his precum.

Wilson placed his hands on each side of my head.

"I'll guide you on how much of my dick you can have. We will work up to me going all the way in. Don't worry. Before long, I'll be fucking your face. Now open your mouth and take only the head in." He spoke.

I complied. I opened my mouth and then closed my lips around Wilson's cock head.

"This is so hot." I heard Tom say. "I have to move to get a better video of this." With that, Tom pulled away from my grasp and continued filming us.

Wilson's hands left my head and backed up, taking his cock from my lips.

He looked at my right hand covered in Tom's precum and then back at me. Without saying a word, I knew what he wanted.

I put my hand to my face and to a deep breath before putting the slick fingers in my mouth and licking off all the precum covering them.

"Taste good, did it? Now get over here and get your mouth on my cock and taste it from the source." Wilson shook his dick at me.

"Wait, Wilson, make him crawl around on all fours. I want a shot of Bobby's base sticking out of his ass." Tom instructed.

Wilson walked around me and headed back over to his chair. As he sat down, he said. "Do it. Crawl on all fours, Daddy Boy."

I looked back a Tom and smiled as I turned on all fours and shook my ass at the camera. Every time I moved; I was reminded that Bobby was deep inside me. The sensation of being so full had not hit me until that moment. It felt so amazing to have that toy in me, and the idea of showing off for the camera gave me an excitement I had never experienced. I was a slut, a camera slut.

Wilson stroked his cock, watching me as I closed the distance between us. When I crawled between his legs, I took his hand off his cock and grabbed his free hand. I placed them on each side of my head and opened my mouth.

"Use my mouth to bring you pleasure any way you want." I declared.

Wilson pulled my head down over his hard dick without a word. I closed my lips around his head and let him guide me on how much cock I was given. Slowly at first, he was pulling my head up and down. Then, he would push a bit more dick in my mouth on every other stroke down. Soon I had over half of his dick in my mouth. After that, he began to speed up a little, and I also began to gag.

"No. No. No, don't fight it. My cock will fit in your throat. Let it pass." Wilson instructed.

After several pressing strokes, I felt his pubic hair against my face. One more stroke, and he held my head tight with his cock buried deep in my mouth. I imagined the tip of Bobby touching the head of his cock inside me. Instead, after a few seconds, he pulled me back up. He pulled my head up to look at his face.

"You can take my whole cock in your mouth. Tell me how you want my cum sprayed down your throat?" He asked.

I sat back on my heels and felt Bobby fill my insides. Then, finally, I opened my mouth and spoke.

"Stand over me, and fuck my face till you cum."

"God Damn, that's hot," I heard Tom exclaim

Wilson just stood up and walked over to me. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face towards his crotch.

"I'm not going to stop till I cum. "he informed me as my mouth closed around his hot dick.

He started slowly, sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. He pushed a little deeper with each stroke, gradually picking up speed and depth.

"Oh yeah, Daddy Boy, you're a natural cocksucker. I love a hot fresh mouth. No cock, but mine has even been here."

My eyes teared up as he pushed deeper and faster. Finally, I closed them as he held my head firmly, and I wasn't going anywhere.

"Yes, yes. You can't get away from me now. I'm going to fuck your mouth hard now and cum deep in your mouth.

I'm going to shoot my load straight into your throat."

Wilson was lost in a frenzy. I tried to grab his hips to hold me up as each thrust got harder and faster.

Spit was flowing freely out my mouth and down my chin. With every thrust, I felt Bobby almost bounce inside my ass. My own cock was bouncing and leaking again like before. Sweat began flowing from both him and me. Then it happened.

He said it, just like in the video.

"Take my cum, you bitch. You're mine now!"

One final deep thrust, and he froze. I couldn't move as I was impaled on his dick as he shot rope after rope of hot cum deep into my throat.

"God, you're such a hot cocksucker, Daddy-Boy, the best first-timer I've ever taken. You'll never be the same again. You crave cock and cum now Bitch." But, of course, Wilson was preaching as he was still dumping cum into my mouth.

I had to shallow salty cum. I had no chance to spit it out. But really, I didn't want to spit it out,

Wilson started to loosen his grip on my head and slowly pulled his cock back, not all the way. He rocked it in and out several times as I tried to drink the last drop of cum.

"Oh God, that was so fucking sexy. "I finally heard Tom say.

My eyes cleared a bit, and I looked to my right. Tom still had his phone up, videoing the whole thing with one hand and the other jacking his dick to the scene unfolding before him.

I changed position and pushed his hand away, and swallowed his cock. I wanted my next blast of cum.

"Oh my God, we've got a real whore here, don't we, Will" Tom exclaimed.

With such force, I attacked Tom's dick and knocked him off his feet. Luckily the couch was just behind to catch his fall. My mouth rode his dick all the way down. Never missing a stroke.

As Tom positioned himself, I spread his legs wide to try and get more cock in my mouth. I was placed back on all fours as I continued my assault on Tom's cock.