A New Discovery Pt. 03

Story Info
Emma goes back to work and spends some time with a patient.
1.7k words
4.5
16.3k
33

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subdeplume
subdeplume
143 Followers

I woke up after a refreshing night of sleep. It was Saturday, so I could truly relax in bed and not worry about having to go in for work. I laid in bed with my eyes closed. I had had an amazing night with Emma, and now I could look forward to a full weekend with her, hopefully involving more nights like the last. I rolled over onto my side, stretching my arm out in an attempt to lay it over Emma's body, only to find her side of the bed empty. I opened my eyes and looked up, and Emma was at her dresser pulling out a pair of scrubs.

"I have to go to work today baby, I told you that yesterday!" She said with a slight eye-roll as she saw me looking at her.

Shit. Did she tell me that yesterday? I was distracted after everything that had happened, so it certainly was possible. I guess that freed up my day, but it meant that I wasn't going to get rid of this morning wood the way I was hoping to.

I spent most of my day mindlessly watching TV and doing some light cleaning around the house. I didn't have any plans, and I was desperately trying to keep my mind occupied. Finally, I heard her come in through the front door around 6 pm. I was just getting ready to cook dinner, but the sound of the door brought me to our entrance way to greet Emma as she took off her jacket.

"Oh well someone's eager to see me, aren't they?" Emma smiled knowingly. I'm sure she knew I had been tortured all day with my thoughts of her.

"Go sit in the living room. I've got some stuff I need to talk to you about." With that, Emma glided into the bedroom to change out of her scrubs.

I followed her instructions and sat down meekly on our couch. After a short while, Emma came back in wearing a zip-up hoodie and some black leggings. She sat down next to me on the couch and placed one arm around my back.

"I'm going to be completely honest with you today, but to do that, I need you to promise to be completely honest with me." She looked me dead in the face, her wide blue eyes staring into mine.

"I promise. Of course."

Emma's face showed relief with a hint of a smile, and then she spoke again.

"So at the end of my shift, I had to stop by that patient's room again. You know which one I'm talking about." I nodded. "When I got there, his eyes were closed and he had the blinds shut. I thought it'd be a good opportunity to sneak another peek at him, for some material this evening."

She hesitated.

"I checked his stitches again and completed all the work I needed too... and then I pulled his gown up. Babe...he's so much bigger than you, even soft. I must have not seen it all that first time...he's at least six or seven inches soft baby. That's so much bigger than you could ever be."

My penis was desperately trying to prove her wrong in my sweat pants already, creating a small tent in the material. Emma glanced down and smirked, knowing the effect her previous statement had on me, and how truly, painfully accurate it was. Her hands moved to my sides and slid my pants and boxers up my thighs, exposing me. I twitched under the cool air, finding it especially arousing knowing that we were both aware I would never come close to a 5 inch mark on a ruler, let alone six or seven. Emma continued on.

"I must have stared at his massive cock for a good thirty seconds baby...but then I noticed something. His eyes were no longer closed at all. He was awake and was looking right at me. I thought he was knocked out, but he must have just been napping."

"I jumped about a foot in the air, and he grinned back at me. 'You don't have to just look, lady. Touching is fine too.' he told me. I didn't know what to do, but then he asked me if I had ever seen one this big before."

I didn't know where this story was going, but I was getting more and more nervous. Somehow it was having the opposite effect on my erection which wasn't subsiding in the slightest. I felt Emma's hand slide up my thigh and cup my balls with her right hand, her thumb stroking the base of my penis.

"It must have turned him on to see me ogle him. He had this arrogant smile on his face. I think he must have known I had a boyfriend with a tiny penis at home waiting for me, and that his was the first time I had ever even seen a real man's cock."

"If you had been there baby, what would you have wanted me to do?" Her hand squeezed my balls gently.

My throat was dry and my thoughts were swirling. I didn't know what to say at first, but my mouth began to move, almost unconsciously from my brain. "I'd want you to play with his his cock." I said to her hoarsely.

Emma smiled, and she began to move her hand slowly up my penis, tracing it gently with her fingers.

"Well it's a good thing you said that, because that's exactly what I did."

"I couldn't resist baby. As he was staring at me with that dumb grin on his face, I had to touch it. At first I was nervous, so I started sliding my hand all over his dick just like I'm doing yours right now. Except...I had a lot farther to go to touch all of him. After that, I wrapped one hand around it, and I started really stroking, and it slowly started to get bigger and bigger. It took him a while, I had to stroke for a bit before he got hard, I even spat on it a few times...it doesn't take your penis long to get hard at all, does it Jack? It must not need nearly as much blood to fill up."

"Once I started, baby, I couldn't stop. Finally...he was completely hard."

I was dripping at this point under the soft touch of Emma's right hand, but I wanted more. My hips slowly moved mindlessly up and down, desperately thrusting to try and feel more of her hand against me, but she continued using her fingertips to lightly trace my dick.

"If you can believe it...it was bigger than the dildo I used last night. I was amazed. I had never seen anything like this before. It really was so much bigger than yours, at least twice your size. It looked like it was over nine inches...without thinking about it, I wrapped both my hands around him as I was jerking, and he still had plenty of cock sticking out of my hands. It was so thick, I couldn't even close my hands fully around it!"

As she spoke, her right hand closed over my cock. We both looked down, and my face flushed red. Not only were her thumb and pointer finger laying clearly laying over each other, the head of my cock was barely visible poking out the top of her hand. This guy somehow had both Emma's hands stroking him with dick to spare??

"And his balls...when I moved my hand down to feel them, they felt like they were swollen! They were huge babe!" Her hand began moving up and down slowly on my dick.

"He told me, 'I haven't cum since I got in here, and it's been over a week now.'"

"Well, I knew that I couldn't leave him hanging...at that point, I really started jerking him off, this time with both hands sliding up and down his thick cock."

My penis was throbbing as Emma slowly stroked me in time with her words. She was stroking another man's massive dick just a few short hours ago, and now her right hand was repeating the task on a much smaller version. I could feel my body tensing up as Emma nudged me closer and closer to the edge. She always knew just how much I could take before I came.

"Well, since it had been a while for him, it didn't take him too long to reach his breaking point. I could hear his moans as they got louder and his legs began to shake as I moved my hands around his giant dick. I started to worry about where he was going to cum. I couldn't go finish my shift with cum all over my scrubs, after all!"

My hips were bucking in time now with Emma's strokes, moving desperately to try and get any extra stimulation from her hand, but she controlled me effortlessly, keeping her grip tight enough to keep me on the verge of an orgasm, but loose enough to not push me over.

"I kept stroking him and stroking him, that huge dick was throbbing in my hands as I brought him towards his orgasm. Finally, when I thought he was right on the verge of exploding all over me..."

Emma's right hand left my penis, and cupped my balls, massaging them gently.

"I bent down and put the head of his penis in my mouth. I was able to keep stroking while I sucked his cock, and he unloaded right in my mouth. It was so much cum baby...I think bigger cocks must also have bigger loads..."

Emma turned to me, and her head moved towards mine suddenly. She kissed me hard, and I felt her tongue slip inside my mouth. Her hand squeezed my balls, and as her tongue met mine, I felt my entire body tighten up. My dick started to bounce as a few spurts of cum erupted out of me. I groaned and my hips bucked some more, but Emma's hand had abandoned my penis as she gently squeezed every last drop out of my balls. Once again, Emma ruined my orgasm while she told me about a superior man's dick. I groaned as Emma continued massaging me, and she pulled back from our kiss with a smile on her face.

"After I swallowed his load, he made sure to give me his number. When do you want me to text him?"


subdeplume
subdeplume
143 Followers