All Comments on 'A New Discovery Pt. 03'

by subdeplume

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erotic!

Waiting for the next part. Extremely good. Please keep writing and more verbal humiliation please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

I'm in a real sph relationship with my GF, so I love this series! I can't wait for the two males in your story to get together and compare their penises in front of the female. I hope that the bf will have to blow the bull to get him ready to fuck his girl... and then he'll be forced to witness how her pussy stretches to accommodate her new lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm small and loved this story! My wife use to be a surgical technican and had to shave lots of male patients down there. She said its easier to shave an erect penis than a soft limp one. She would always tell me about the different sizes. I would always come in her hand when she told me about holding and shaving a large penis. I too had to then finish her with her dildo, which was much larger and thicker than me. We would pretend it was her patient's cock that she had just shaved. She would always squeeze my penis as it takes me more than an hour to get hard again, while she rode her dildo. She always pulled on it so roughly as she told me I didn't have enough manhood between my legs to do the job. Once she squeezed it so hard, she bruised it terribly and I had to go to the doctor. My wife knew the doctor as they worked in the same hospital. She told him about my premature ejaculation problem and about her having to satisfy herself with a dildo as my equipment couldn't get the job done. He said he understood her point about my lack of size as he examined me. She told him that I was obsessed with large sized penises as she was always catching me looking through her Playgirl magazines. I remember blushing and my little wounded penis became painfully erect in his hand as my wife told the doctor, "he really gets off on looking at naked men" which is true. My wife knew how much I loved for her to humiliate me. She also told him she had caught me in thigh highs with her dildo shoved up my ass. I wanted to hide from embarassment and at the same time have the doctor stroke my little bruised erection as he and I both saw how hard my wife's nipples had gotten under her sweater. He got me an ice pack to relieve my swelling. I had been checking out his crotch and noticed he was hard and looked to be decently hung. He then asked if I wanted a water in order to wait for the ice pack to reduce my swelling. I said yes, thank you. Then he asked my wife if she wanted him to get her a coke as I would be a while on the table. She offered to go with him. The two of them gone together gave me such a thrill, I took the ice pack off to see my black and blue little cutie pointing up in the air. I always wished that my wife would have fucked him. If she ever did, she never said. I told her when we got home, if she wanted to, she could, I just wanted to see his erection. We of course did role playing with her dildo, which led to her "making" me suck the dildo, but that's all that ever came of it, at least to my knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad, he has what he has, cruel to be that way too anyone.

cdCindy1cdCindy19 months ago

This is what I want my wife to do and to tell me about it. Like another reader said in one of the comments, I feel the same way -- "I hope that the bf will have to blow the bull to get him ready to fuck his girl." That's what I want to do -- give the bull the best blowjob he's ever had to get him ready to fuck my wife in front of me.

Great story. Please tell more stories like this one.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

She actually cheated on him though. Even if he said he would have wanted to after the fact, it doesn't change that she did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous