A New Dom Wants To Play With Me

Info
Can you guess my new rules?
103 words
4.36
3.4k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sent a special request for an audio from a Dom who listens. With permission from my actual Dom, I decided to go ahead and run with this fun *INTRO* into this type of story.

I am not allowed to tell you the rules, but there are some rules that had loopholes, and well, what's the point of being a fucking brat if you don't get to brat sometimes? *does the ahahahahahaa I found a loophole dance* I can't ALWAYS be a good girl. ;)

If you listen to me regularly, I wonder if you will be able to guess the rules?

--:--
--:--
1.0
Fullygrownbrat
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Ajoe207Ajoe207about 1 month ago

Mmmmm … down deep you know you are a secret Dom who works your magic to ensure your Doms give you what you want 😉 and not the other way around … naughty girl

FullygrownbratFullygrownbratabout 1 month agoAuthor

Male- I enjoy it and having some fun! Why not?

Je9sJe9sabout 1 month ago

Such a great intro. I think it’s cute that you felt that was bratty enough to illicit anything other than a smile though. I truly enjoy our banter and find your wit very charming and sexy. My palms actually never once got twitchy. You perfectly executed every rule and even surprised me at some of the thoughts you shared throughout. I appreciate you. Thank you and thank your Dom for being so open and generous. I’m honored.

Interesting bit I found noteworthy. We never have talked about biting. I am a bit of a biter especially when moved to intensity. Your description, placement and pace resonated with me deeply. So much so that I could close my eyes and be transported to that moment with every listen.

So hot thinking of looking into your cum drunk eyes as you undress and perform and serve me. Your description was delightful. I’m a bit more forceful than that though. I think it’s interesting you don’t admit to the push and pull and perhaps even your ultimate submission In some moments. The times you choose to fight are interesting.

Well, you can certainly claim victory for the battle, however seems to me like I also won the chance to play again. 😉

MaleEssenceMaleEssenceabout 1 month ago

I love the space you're in these days. Playfully engaging with the audience and their wishes, yet really being the one in control. I'm a slave to your orgasms.

Share this

Similar Stories

You May Sleep In My Arms Tonight Pleasing Your Master.in BDSM
Submitting To Professor Kent A college girl takes a lesson from her dominant professor...in BDSM
Me, Sub, and Sir A switch's tale of a BDSM threesome.in BDSM
The Fun has Just Begun Sir makes his babygirl do all the work for her orgasm.in BDSM
Slut's Surprise My slut, my good little sub, gets more than she expected.in BDSM
More Stories