All Comments on 'A New Dynamic'

by exploring_couple

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 2 years ago

Another 5! l Love your writing style!

4Leather4Leatherabout 2 years ago

The ending left you wounding what he’s going to do? Loved it can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No.

agentstixagentstixabout 2 years ago

This guy is like me.

he's going to get on his knees and beg for option B without question.

northirishdivernorthirishdiverabout 2 years ago

Great start although for someone who wasn't aware of the topic she was abit over keen, saying that where do you sign up for that and hopefully she will swap the plastic out to the metal cage

GentabroadGentabroadabout 2 years ago

I never imagined wanting to be treated like that. But now….. ?

chesterfieldmalechesterfieldmaleabout 2 years ago

Great story. Hope there's a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you come out with all your kinks to someone you really care about, that takes serious bravery because you could lose the person and they could destroy your life depending if you are a public figure or someone involved with children in a school. People assume you are some sex crazed pervert and they don’t want you around their children even if this is something they’re into and do regularly at home. A beautiful story that hopefully continues for many decades.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

The writing is fine and the spelling is ok. The storyline however is so unrealistic. They didn’t discuss limits or boundaries beforehand and neither did he have a safeword or gesture.

Like so many women, she oversteps the mark. Beating someone 100 times during a first session is absurd (& dangerous). Then leaving him in chastity without an emergency key is utterly stupid and unacceptable.

She is going to seriously hurt him or even maim him. As far as she is concerned, it’s all about her and what she wants. No love, no respect and no agreed limits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous