All Comments on 'A New Encounter Ch. 10'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Hope that the next chapter comes out faster than this one did. I had given up on this story being continued. Not a very interesting chapter but you made a tiny bit of progress.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago

I agree with the previous comment. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

tjb50caltjb50calalmost 6 years ago
good update

its been too long since your last update, and i hope you do not have writers block, if any ,very long.

need ideas? how long as a species do they have, in earth time? . any update on Mina's babies,cubs? how many she is having? what sex are they? what about the other human ambassadors? what is the birth gestation time of her species verses humans? will Kevin breed other females physically or artificially? ......questions need answers,keep your ideas for more content going.....

we hope to read more from you often....please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Long awaited but another great chapter, hope to be able to read the next chapter very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the fact that he calls and thinks of her as wife.

Love the fact the he think of and calls her wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's a bit of a shame this won't be finished

Would have liked to have seen how this one ended.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarover 4 years ago
Totally addicted to the characters and overall story

I'm really quite sad that this story got dropped. The characters are a lot of fun and the politics have been fun to follow, including the trickery involved in trying to advance a peaceful solution.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to chalk it up as "Yet another author who gave up" or "Yet another author who prefers to start new projects rather than finish old ones". Don't worry, that describes >95% of Lit authors with stories in the Sci-fi/Fantasy or Nonhuman categories that are split into more than 2 parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Let’s hope

That the author does pick up this story and brings it to a conclusion. It was going so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A purrrfect tail...

I'm really into this story . I love how Kevin and Mina talk to each other , very natural and loving. Having some of Minas' language mixed in is great. I really hope that this story comes to some conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I, too, hope

The author continues this story ... 3rd time to read and eagerly await the story to come back from hiatus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!!!!

This series is amazing!

Please, please, please continue this series!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PLEASE UPDATE

This story is remarkable! I find myself curious about the universe, the social dynamics of interplanetary politics/relationships to be a fun and fascinating concept!

And I just love these characters, please continue with the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great stuff!

Hey, i just finished essentially snorting your story as fast as I could, and got to the end of what is currently written. So i wanted to encourage you - I think your plot construction is quite good, characters are engaging, interpersonal banter is enjoyable, and the general universe this takes place in is believable and interesting. Much better than most of the crap on Literotica :D I do hope you can find your muse and keep it going! You've got things now set up in an interesting way which could turn a number of hard to predict directions, don't leave us waiting too long! :D

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

I love ,as long as there is not a catastrophe ,or a cataclysm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
1067 Followers
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES