All Comments on 'A New Encounter Ch. 11'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Geromino91Geromino91about 3 years ago

5*’s! Loved it! I hope this a prelude to more to come soon and am glad that the story is continuing again. I noticed a pattern of about a year every chapter and was slightly disheartened when I found the series around January of last year. You are one of my many following authors and in my top ten. So I noticed a new story shortly after posting. Thought I recognized it but had to reread ch.9and10 before 11 to jog the memories of the rest. Love what it’s leading up to and look forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Welcome back

I recently found your story and read it. I didn't expect to see a new chapter after such a long hiatus. What a wonderful surprise this was and I hope you keep it up. Picked back up seamlessly and is just as well written. Can't wait for more.

tjb50caltjb50calabout 3 years ago

welcome back, great update, hope to read more in the near future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Welcome back!!!

I was disappointed when you stopped adding to this story. Imagine my surprise when your latest chapter popped up! Don't make us wait long for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Happy Days!!

Imagine my delight when randomly checking in on one of my favorite authors today yielded a new chapter to one of my favorite stories!!! Welcome back! So happy to see this great story get some more love. :-) Quite literally "bow chika wow wow" in this chapter! ;-) Was a great read, thank you so much for all of your hard work!!

cutupcutupabout 3 years ago

I missed this story alot.

CharetteCharetteabout 3 years ago

Wellcome Back ! I hope you would finish this Story . 5/5

Cowman2000Cowman2000almost 3 years ago

Great story please keep it going don’t just leave it hanging

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsover 2 years ago

Hope you are able to continue this story - really curious how you weave all the threads to conclusion. I find it interesting that you chose Kevin and Mina to be a love story between two very different people from different worlds rather than Kevin building a harem of catgirls and uniting two worlds. Fun either way! Thank you for writing and sharing with you readers/fans. BTW - I left a review on Amazon regarding Alex Magnus' theft of your 'how i became a cheerleader.' We will see if it posts.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Please continue the story I need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

welcome back and thanks for taking up this story again, love it

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

Please continue this story, It is well paced and excellent Science fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can you please continue this? Man, I am hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story & characters, though 34 months between postings- and only a sentence over two pages? Seriously? (I note that Clarkson Habitat 01 appeared in the middle.) Now that we're coming up on the two year mark this March, let's review. The First Mistress designate should arrive @ Earth 2 three days ahead of the fleet. The Earth Ambassadors are scrambling to make the fake Janus accords real, the official credentials are Emailed. The German rep has introduced bratwurst to the ship's menu, another 6 confirmed with three tests pending. If not for a slip n fall in the shower, he would've banged every unattached babe in the ship. Ensigns Pripolenbas and Beltiol- Aides de Camp, the 'cute' corporal in security are all lookin' good, his protests not withstanding. nobody says 'no' to a MFFF 4 way. The Skipper might object, but can she forbid when First Mistress from stuping her mate? Sleazeball Councilor Stantrvelos is conspiring to undermine 'Commodore Divel with the Fleet Admiral, even planning a friendly fire "Ooops' with the First Mistress. Divel's secret orders will be needed, as well as "major' body guard's 2nd degree quarterstaff skills. Sleazeball's plans to place his corrupt minions back in G2 staff will not go unnoticed by Divel's boss. The epilogue in book one states how Mina and kids are living on Earth and all is right with the world. What's missing is some of the details... and a spellcheck/ editor.

Anon56

Tarloso2Tarloso2about 1 year ago

More..please..finish this ...beg

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hi just so wondered if your thinking of doing more of this story because it coming along great and as good potential

KerrionKerrion5 months ago

Now this story is truly the cats meowwww!!!

It's been almost three years now, I hope you get back to this one asap... it deserves it!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES