All Comments on 'A New Experience'

by milly26a

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DreamTexDreamTexover 10 years ago
welcome to Literotica enthusiastically

You did a fine job for your first story. I hope to hear more of this classy woman Johanna and her awakening to deeper pleasures.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
yawn...

ok she is a cunt... Big deal. so what ? a LOT of women are .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WACC

Big cock lover wimp husband-so what's new?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I LIKE IT. I LIKE IT. I LIKE IT. GAVE IT A 5- (*****-) BECAUSE IT IS VERY EROTIC & TOTALLY REALISTIC...

The storyline is simple. The writer tells us everything we need yo know and inteligently skips unnecessary details.

Johanna is a KEEPER. Her joie de vivre is outstanding. Her sex drive too. She is a very sexual being. She know when men look at her with lust; it turns her on when she is men's object of desire. She can make two men happy (one being full time permanent; the other one, temp casual part-timer). Johanna knows how to communicate with men. It was a brilliant move on her part when she told Richard she walked over to him without her husband because she wanted to talk to Richard alone.

Lenny must not leave Johanna ever. He already likes when men lust after her but he is the the one who ficks her when the party is over. He obviously had a voyeur side which he was not fully aware of. Johanna can make him happy. Johanna may even help him realize he has a voyeur side. He must first admit to himself he had it; only then will he be able to come to terms with it.

As regards Richard, i can tell you he is a very lucky m--×€R f--k€R. He essentially is a decent individual BUT he knows what to say or do when he is with a woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous