A New Experience

Story Info
My first experience with another man.
979 words
4.29
9.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm 41 years old and I'm a 5'8" bear type, bearded white guy. Been bicurious all my life and even though I've been around many gay and bi guys in my life, I never had the courage to pursue said curiosity. I think a lot of it was that I never found any if them attractive in the slightest.. ya see it's rare that I find a man attractive but I've always been fascinated by dicks. Whenever I've seen one I've been hard pressed to not stare and gawk and make a spectacle of myself but i had rarely seen one in person except when I was in the military and at boot camp and occasionally in the subsequent years we we required to shower as a unit, which was maddening because that's the last place one wants to be caught checking out dicks, right? So I didn't...

Shortly after my EAS I was home and horny and I went to the porn shop and while looking for something to watch I saw a box cover with an image of a perfect white woman riding a black man and my brain tripped and I needed to see that movie...

(For anyone who may be interested, it was Silvia Saint and Lexington Steele in The Academy. I highly recommend it if you like porn)

So with my preexisting fixation for cock, I was now curious about BBC... never did anything about it...

Until yesterday ...

Now i'm skipping through a failed marriage and a long time..

Now I'm on my 2nd marriage and it's great. Everything is better and our sex life is amazing...

But lately the fact that I let all those years go by without doing something about this urge has just been getting to me. I broke down the other night and looked up hookup sites and found myself placing an ad looking for BBC. My ad was answered yesterday by an enormous black man. Enormous as in 6'3" and 350ls of solid muscle... as I said, I don't find men attractive per se but when I saw his pic my knees went weak and literally gulped...

then he sent dick pics ...

I immediately became so horny ...

I wasn't able to get out yesterday but today we found time and when I met him i was so nervous as I didn't know what to expect. He turned out to be very nice and respectful, which was a big deal to me. We ended up having to leave the spot we chose because there were people there.

When we were confident we were alone and safe, he leaned his seat back and unzipped his pants and pulled out his beautiful limp black dick... it was so thick, even soft... this was the first time I have ever been this close to a dick... the wonder and awe racing through my mind at that point had my head spinning... MY VERY FIRST DICK IS A BBC!!!

omfg are you fucking kidding me right now?!??

Talk about a fantasy come true!!!

So I touched it with my fingers and just played with it for a minute. He approved and not knowing what to do next i just looked at him and put my mouth on it and wrapped my lips around it and sucked...

he moaned and that made me so happy!!

I began to explore him with my lips and tongue and he began to swell... it was electrifying... I couldn't believe I was doing this! I couldn't believe I waited so long for this! I couldn't believe how BIG this cock was! It was so thick I could barely open up enough to keep my teeth away from him...

I was on my knees in the passenger seat leaning over the console and he told me to let my pants down... when i did he took my dick in his hand and gently squeezed,,, his huge hand nearly engulfed my average 6" whiteboy dick but it felt so good... he is so strong but gentle.. I asked "how do you live with yourself, man?"... he looked puzzled and asked my meaning.. "Look how much bigger you are than me.." ... he said "yeah... yours is nice though " and I literally blushed like a girl...

really dude? You're swinging this massive tool around and you like MY dick? ...

I just went back down and took his dick into my mouth again and basically tried to copy what my wife does to me. I licked up and down his thick shaft and popped the fat head out of my mouth repeatedly, then took him all the way in and sunk all the way down on him....

He's so thick ...

it was difficult but I kept trying... meanwhile he was gently pushing against my asshole with his his huge and powerful fingers. He didn't penetrate but omfg it felt so fucking good...

I continued to experiment and explore his cock. He said "good boy... you're doing so good for your first time" ...

EverY time I heard him moan I felt so happy and proud of myself but after a while my jaw was getting tired and it was difficult to keep to keep from scraping my teeth so he took my head and pulled me into his hard body and pinned me there with his muscular arm ( being held down like that felt so good ) and pumping his hugeness with his other hand and blew his load into my mouth. I grabbed his cock with my hand and repeated the the sucking and popping technique i was using earlier until he said he need a rest.

By this time I had to get home so he took me back to my car and we parted ways with the promise to get together again....