Virginia is for Cock Lovers

Story Info
A trip to Virginia goes better than I could have dreamed.
4.1k words
4.81
7.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkyguyjin
tkyguyjin
37 Followers

Over the past few years, I have been using Grindr on my travels to find men to service. It is a terrible app, with many fakes and flakes, but every once in a while, someone turns out to be real and horny and willing to travel to my hotel room, where I can suck them off in privacy. Most of these guys are married and on the DL, so discretion is paramount, and face pics are rarely asked for or given. But often, it takes hours to agree on a meeting time, and even then, last minute cancellations or simple ghostings are not uncommon. It can be frustrating as all I want to do is give a nice, long blowjob. If only there were more men who wanted to receive just that, without delay. Well, sometimes wishes come true.

On a recent trip to Virginia, I checked into my hotel at 3 pm and immediately opened up Grindr. Browsing through the profiles, I saw one picture that I was surprised had made it past the censors, who usually frown upon anything too suggestive. This guy had taken a picture of his ample cock in a pair of wet, white thong briefs. It was incredibly hot and I felt my own cock stir. With nothing to lose, I texted him "Great pic". As he was quite a bit taller and quite a bit younger than I am, I did not expect a response, but a minute later, he said "Thanks". Surprised, I asked him if he was looking, and he replied in the affirmative, asking what I was into. I was completely honest, and told him that I wanted to spend time on his cock. He said that would be great, and sent me his album, which consisted of more pictures in those wet, white briefs, and even a couple of nude shots. It was a perfect cock and I desperately wanted to suck it. I sent him my album, and he liked a couple of the pictures, which really surprised me. Then he told me that he had to see if he could get away from work. I had heard this excuse many times before, and figured there was no chance of that happening, so I went downstairs to grab a drink. But before I could order, he had texted, asking if I was free now. I awkwardly got up from the bar, trying to hide my suddenly surging cock while rushing back to the elevator.

As it took me back to the top floor, I texted him "Yes" and told him the hotel. "On my way," was his unbelievable answer. From the first text to now, only 15 minutes had passed. I raced to my room and stripped to my underwear, closing the curtains to darken the room. "I'm here," he texted a couple of minutes after that, indicating that he had been very close when we started chatting. I told him the room number and cracked the door, letting him know to push his way in and that I would be on my knees waiting.

A minute later, the door opened. I was kneeling in an alcove by the bed, so he could not see me as he entered. I heard him take off his clothes and then he walked over to me, wearing nothing but a pair of black boxer briefs. I looked up at him and was in awe. Not only was he 6 foot, but muscular and fit, with light hair on his chest, a man's man, the type I fantasize about servicing. I fully expected him to turn around and leave upon seeing me, but he stood there, his cock inches from my face. I was stunned that all of this had happened in less than 20 minutes and now I could suck this beautiful cock. I buried my face in his underwear, inhaling his scent while I grabbed his firm ass, bringing him tightly to me. I kissed his cock through the fabric for a minute, but I could not hold off any longer. Slowly, I lowered his briefs, revealing the shaft of his still flaccid cock. I kissed it, then continued to strip his underwear, baring a little bit more of his dick each time, and kissing each bit as it appeared. Even soft, it seemed like 6 inches, as it took me a while to reveal the entire thing. Finally, I let the briefs drop to the floor and gazed in wonder at his incredible manhood.

He stepped out of his briefs and I moved closer to him, my tongue taking his cockhead and bringing it into my mouth. Heaven. I began to fellate him softly, feeling him thicken as my head bobbed up and down, my lips lightly caressing his stiffening member. I was able to deep throat him while he was semi-erect, and my nose was buried in his pubic hair, as he grabbed my head and gently face fucked me. I then grasped the cock, loving the warmth and increasing girth in my hand. I stroked it for a minute and then went back to orally pleasing him. I continued to alternate between deep throating and concentrating on the head, occasionally licking the shaft. By now, he was hard and I realized that he possessed an upward sloping banana cock. If you have ever practiced on a banana, you know that it needs to be facing down in order for it to be fully swallowed. On my knees, I could not do this magnificent cock justice. Realizing this, he climbed onto the bed and I quickly followed, lying on my stomach in a 69 position.

But I did not want him to suck me, I wanted to focus on his cock and I went back to work. With my head on his stomach, I was able to take most of his member into my mouth, and I spent a few minutes just enjoying the ultimate pleasure of servicing a big cock. Up and down, up and down, then licking the shaft. His balls were shaved and beautiful, and I took each into my mouth, savoring his musk. I continued behind, licking the perineum, which he seemed to appreciate as he moaned in approval. But I am really a cock lover and I returned to it, amazed to see that it had continued to grow, seemingly now 10 inches and incredibly thick. I could no longer take the entire length into my mouth, and proceeded to try my best at satisfying him. Judging by his reaction, I was doing all right, as he was groaning and grunting regularly. I had lost track of time, but was hoping he didn't have to get back to work soon, as I felt like I could have spent hours sucking and licking this wonderful cock. He seemed in no rush either, and let me continue, occasionally face fucking me tenderly, though I was unable to fully consume his massive dick, still whimpering in pleasure as it filled my mouth.

Whenever my jaw needed a break, I would lick his now throbbing shaft, loving the feeling of the skin against my tongue. I also spent more time on his balls, taking each into my mouth and slowly salivating over them. But after a minute or two, I would return to his cock and gulp as much of it as possible, so glad I had discovered the pleasure of cocksucking and that this incredible specimen was happy to oblige.

My own cock had been leaking precum for ages now, and my underwear were soaked, but he was not interested in reciprocating me, thankfully. He seemed to be in another world, his cares forgotten, his return to work no longer a concern. I simply continued to perform to the best of my abilities, wishing that I could have filmed my escapades as I had been at it for well over 30 minutes. God, how I loved this man's cock, so big, so hard, so beautiful. I knew that I would never see him again, so I wanted this to last as long as it could.

As I was getting a bit fatigued, I spent time concentrating on the head, one of my favorite things to do, just suck and kiss it while slowly stroking the shaft with my finger. He was enjoying the non-stop attention as I feasted. I briefly got off the bed and onto my knees between his legs, looking up at him as I sucked his balls and licked his shaft. He returned my gaze and I smiled, telling him how much I was enjoying this. He mumbled "Me too," and lay his head back. I decided to move up and kissed his nipples, and he grabbed my back and pulled me close. I sensed he wanted to kiss me and I moved in slowly, not wanting to ruin the moment in case I was wrong. I wasn't and he quickly put his lips on mine, reaching down to touch my cock, which was ready to explode. We kissed passionately, which always gets me to the edge. I did not want to cum yet, so I pulled away and went back to sucking. By now, about 45 minutes had passed and I was getting tired, despite loving every second of the experience. How I wished I could suck a cock every night, to get my jaw in shape for marathon sucking sessions.

I decided to move back and kiss him some more. He responded and we made out for a few minutes, deeply passionate. I struggled to stop from reaching orgasm, and finally told him I wanted to eat his cum. He nodded and pushed me back to his cock, and I put as much of it as I could in my mouth. I then started to suck quickly, grabbing his balls, and willing him to cum. He started to thrust in my mouth, causing me to gag in pleasure, as his thickness and length overwhelmed me. He slowed his pace and I knew he was ready so I put my hands down and slowly sucked his dick, once, twice, three times and then he said those magic words: "I'm gonna cum". And cum he did. With him lying on his back, and me on my stomach, I could see the cum pulsating through his cock into my mouth, where I swallowed it hungrily. At one point, I pulled away briefly. One rope left his cock and landed next to his navel, but I immediately returned to his cockhead, swallowing the rest of his seed, which was exquisite.

When he was spent, I looked at the cum on his belly, and leaned down to eat it, tasting it like a fine wine. It was so delectable that I wanted him to stay for another round. I love to suck a dick after it has cum, and I spent another minute on him as he returned to earth, hoping he would stay hard.

Sadly, he had to get back to the office. As I finally released his cock from my mouth, he jumped off the bed, quickly cleaning up and getting dressed. He apologized as I had not cum, but that was of no interest to me. I checked the clock and was amazed that it was only 4:15. From my first text to him cumming had been just over an hour, and most of it had been with his cock in my mouth. It was an ideal afternoon, with no wasted time and me ending with a bellyful of cum. Once he had left, I jerked off in my underwear and buried my face in my cum, thinking that this would never happen again.

2

The next evening, however, saw me proven wrong. I had left work and returned to the hotel, again checking Grindr. The guy from the night before was not online, but there were a few blank profiles, which I like to target as they are usually most discreet. I found one that was nearby and texted him. He responded immediately and after a couple of minutes of small talk, I asked if he was looking. He had just left the gym, was very horny, and hoping to get some head on the way home. I told him that I would be happy to help and sent him my hotel info. He told me that he was two minutes away. Two minutes later, he texted "Parked, what room?" I didn't realize that he was ready to come over, but I told him the room number and cracked the door, just like the previous night. I quickly removed my clothes and again took my position next to the bed.

A few seconds later, the door opened, and he walked in. Without stripping, he ambled over to me. He was about 5'9 and with a beard, good looking and slim. I couldn't believe my luck. He wasted no time, however, pulling down his pants and underwear to show me a fully hard cock, about 7 inches and ramrod straight. "I'm always horny when I leave the gym," he told me. I needed no further encouragement and went to work, realizing that it had been about 10 minutes since I had contacted this man and now his dick was in my mouth.

He was verbal and told me repeatedly to "Suck my cock", which I did. He also told me how good it felt, which I appreciated. His balls were shaved and so I went to them, and he sighed in pleasure. But as he did not remove any other items of clothing, I realized this would be the extent of the evening's activities. I went back to his cock, and sucked the beautiful mushroom head, licking the shaft, and squeezing his balls.

He continued to encourage me, and gripped my head to thrust himself fully into my mouth. I was able to handle him completely and my nose touched the skin above his cock, the sign of a true deep throat. He held me there and then released me. I caught my breath, and he did it again, totally filling my mouth, holding it for a few seconds, and then letting me go before I gagged. I finally got some control back, and began to suck him, up and down, focused on the head, then the shaft, then the head again. "Deep throat me," he commanded, and I did, as he held my head in place. My entire mouth was bursting with his cock and I was thrilled. There is no feeling like a mouthful of hard man meat. He knew what he was doing as he always released me in time, allowing me to relax for a few seconds before pushing into me again.

I enjoyed being treated like this, and he enjoyed treating me like his cock servant and he began to increase his pace. I was able to keep up and sucked him in rhythm with his thrusting. Then without warning, he said, "I'm ready!" I grabbed his ass and pulled him close, sucking his cock tightly. He tensed his legs, letting out a long guttural moan. I gently massaged his balls as he ejaculated a massive load into my greedy mouth. I swallowed every drop and again, spent an extra minute sucking his cock as it lost its stiffness, causing him to get weak in the knees.

With my work complete, he quickly pulled up his pants and thanked me. I told him that it was my pleasure and with that he left. I checked my phone and could not believe that he had been there for only 15 minutes. In fact, from the time I texted him until the time his cum was inside me was just over 20 minutes. I wish I could have spent more time on him, but he was as horny as he said.

So after years of frustration, I had two of the greatest cocksucking experiences in my life. It just goes to show you that good things cum to those who wait. But even better things were ahead.

3

Later that night, he surprised me by thanking me on Grindr. Usually, there is no communication after a tryst, but I was alone in my room and told him it was my pleasure. We exchanged names (he was Travis) and got to talking, and he asked me if I had ever been fucked. I told him that I wanted to get to know a guy before I gave up my virgin asshole. Since all of my hookups were one-time things, getting fucked wasn't possible. He said that he would love to be my first. I thought about it for a while. He cock was nice but not too big. He was young, virile, in shape, and experienced. I realized that I would be hard pressed to find a better man to take my virginity. I invited him over the next morning, telling him to bring lots of lube and a condom. He laughed and said no condoms, I'm clean and I'll see you then.

I woke up early, showered, paying particular attention to my asshole, and went to the hotel breakfast, leaving my phone in the room. As I was finishing up, I heard someone call my name. I looked around and it was Travis. I was immediately embarrassed, and smiled wanly as he came over to shake my hand. The breakfast room was mostly empty, so I don't think anyone noticed me turn red, but the front desk clerk did and he smiled knowingly. Well, it was too late to turn back now. "I was texting you and you didn't reply, so I thought I check in on you." I told him my phone was in the room and we rode the elevator together. When we got in the room, I asked him if he had brought a condom, but he showed me a test result from two days ago. "I'm clean as a whistle," he smiled.

Despite the risk, I decided to go through with it. I knew I wanted cum in my ass and I had to trust him. After all, I had swallowed his seed the night before. Still, I was nervous, as I had expected Travis to flake, or at least warn me before showing up. Instead, he was here and ready to deflower me. I wasn't mentally prepared, but I knew if I didn't go through with it now, I might never. Travis, sensing my trepidation, took off his shoes and got into the bed, telling me to follow. We were both fully clothed, and he pulled me close. "I'm going to do this right," he said, and leaned in to kiss me. I pressed back and his tongue found mine.

We made out for a few minutes, and then began to take each other's clothes off. I unbuttoned his shirt, revealing a chest thick with hair. I slowly licked his nipples and then he did the same to me. Next I undid his belt, and loosened his shorts. He was not wearing any underwear and his hard cock was in my face. By force of habit, I began to suck it, but he pushed me away. "None of that, I'm going to fuck you completely."

He then expertly removed my pants and I found myself in my underwear, my cock hard and leaking. Travis gave it a quick squeeze. "Ready?" he asked. I could only nod.

He turned me on my stomach and removed my underwear. I know I have a nice bubble butt and he whistled admiringly. "I am going to enjoy this so much."

Then without warning, he began to rim me, his tongue finding my hole and darting in and out, soaking it with his spit. I had been eaten out a few times, and was not a big fan, but Travis was an expert and he had me crying out in ecstasy. He continued to tongue me, occasionally fingering me. "Oh, you are a virgin," he said in anticipation of that no longer being true in just a few more minutes.

After he spent what seemed like an hour with his head buried in my ass, he went to his pants and pulled out a bottle of lube. I lay my head on the pillow as he squeezed the lube onto my asshole. It was warm and it felt good as his finger pushed the gel deep into my ass. He added more and more, and then put two fingers in to stretch me out. That was when the pain started, and I moaned in discomfort. "Don't worry, once I'm in, you will love it".

He put more lube and continued to explore my ass with two fingers. He was right, the pain had slowly subsided. Travis turned me over and kissed me deeply. "I am going to fuck you now," he announced, turning me back on my stomach and mounting me. I wanted this so much, I raised my ass up into the air. "Good boy," he commended.

He lubed up his cock and I felt it at the precipice. He leaned in and pushed while biting my ear, and then I was no longer a virgin. His cock head was inside me and I pushed back despite the pain, my own cock leaking all over the sheets. "Slowly, slowly," he instructed, pulling back and then going just a little bit deeper. "Relax."

I took a deep breath and opened my asshole a little more, stunned that I had a cock inside me. He pushed gently and it was simultaneously painful and thrilling. I was getting fucked! Travis began to move methodically, and I matched him, offering my ass as he moved forward. Every thrust saw his cock penetrate me a little deeper, and although it was uncomfortable, I found myself enjoying it. Travis bent down and kissed my cheek. I turned my head to kiss him on the lips and as I did, he plunged his last bit into me. This was joyous agony. I could feel his legs against my ass, his cock submerged inside me. "OK?" he asked. "Yes," I breathed heavily, "please fuck me."

Travis then began to make love to my ass, tenderly moving back and forth slowly, gradually stretching my asshole with his cock. He would bring himself to the edge of popping out, then plummet back fully inside me. It was delightful, and eventually the pain diminished to where I began to truly enjoy it. I remembered the first time I had sucked a cock, I knew that I was born to be a cocksucker. Now I realized that I was born to serve men in all capacities and that Travis' cock would not be the last to explore my ass.

After about 15 minutes of what was beautiful fucking, Travis removed his cock and turned me over. He then lifted up my legs over his shoulders and pressed his way back inside me. He leaned down and we kissed deeply as he fucked me slowly and smoothly, ensuring that there was no more pain. After he came so quickly the day before, I thought he would be do the same here, but he showed excellent control as he pumped me for another 15 minutes, kissing me all the while. It was such an amazing feeling with his cock deep in my ass and his tongue in my mouth that I found myself close to orgasm. Travis realized this and briefly stroked my cock and without warning, I was shooting all over myself. Travis leaned down to lick some of it off and then kissed me, my cum on his lips.

tkyguyjin
tkyguyjin
37 Followers
12