A New Girl Gets Raped

Story Info
Recently transitioned girl is taken by two men.
3.5k words
4.46
8.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,154 Followers

It was about three months after my breast implant surgery had healed that I finally felt like the natural girl I always knew I was. I was in my early 30's and had already had my prostate removed along with my tiny testicles. I had kept the tiny nub that was my penis and I was thankful I had never been circumcised. My foreskin completely covered the helmet of my penis which kept it away from my view as I found the helmet and the little slit on the tip of it to be truly disgusting. All I had was a loose, limp piece of skin between my legs. Since the age of 21 I had dressed and behaved only as a girl, but rarely if ever went outside.

I had saved a long time for my breast implants and was very happy with the 38C results that fit my body perfectly. I had no need for hormones as my body had many natural female curves. I had shaved off most of my body hair to the point it was not growing back. Without a prostate I could not physically ejaculate and I could not remember the last time I had an erection of any kind. It was just the way I wanted things to be. As long as I could remember I always wanted to be a girl, and now I was physically as close to being one as I could possibly be.

I decided I wanted to enter the outside world and not at all have any reservations about presenting myself to the world as the girl I knew I was. My female look was very convincing without a hint of male features to be seen. I did not like presenting like a "slutty" nightclub girl; instead I very much enjoyed presenting myself as a feminine "girl-next-door" wholesome type look. It could be said I was a bit old fashioned, but I liked it that way.

I very much enjoyed wearing dresses below the knee and with flair in the skirt. I also liked wearing feminine petticoats under my skirts. I always wore full cut nylon and lace panties, and a satin and lace bra with a camisole over it. My hair was just above the shoulders in length and I mostly wore flat shoes. I did however indulge myself by wearing a satin and lace garter belt and always lace top thigh-high stockings. My overall look was of a younger woman who was very proper and just a bit flirty. My make-up was subdued but very feminine.

I decided I would begin my outside activities by taking walks in the neighborhood that soon expanded to walking from my neighborhood into town down main street and back. I did this most every evening in the summer saying hello to people who passed me on the street and occasionally getting whistles and long looks from men walking past me.

It was an early evening late in the summer and the sun had just set as I was strolling down the street in town. I did not hear the two men who quickly came up at me from behind. One grabbed my left arm and the other grabbed my right arm. I felt a sharp jab in my right ribs as one man whispered to me;

"Keep quiet and keep walking. I've got a knife right in your back."

My heart rate shot up quickly as both men squeezed my arms tighter.

"Please don't hurt me. I don't want any trouble." I said quickly and quietly.

"We have no intention of hurting you. It's quite the opposite. Just keep walking and do as we say and no one gets hurt." Said the man on my left.

"I'll do what you say, just don't hurt me." I whispered.

They kept me walking between them for another block before they turned the corner and when we did a local policemen was walking in our direction. I felt the point of the knife poke into the back of my dress.

"Don't say a thing or I'll push the knife. I'll do the talking." Said the man on my right.

"Good evening." Said the police officer. "Are you enjoying the evening?" He followed up.

"Oh yes officer; our sister is showing us the lovely neighborhood." Said one man.

"Well good for her. It's a good thing such a pretty lady has two men to protect her." Said the officer.

"It is, and she's in good hands." Said one of the men.

I had wanted to scream, but I was afraid of what might happen, and in a strange and perverse way I wanted to see what these two men had in mind for me.

When the officer had walked out of view the two men kept me going forward toward a panel van parked nearby. The one opened the front door and got behind the wheel, while the one with the knife in my back opened the back door and pushed me inside on an old mattress and quickly got inside with me still pointing the knife at me. As soon as the door closed the van started up and we pulled away. A black cloth bag was placed over my head as we drove away.

"What's happening? Where are we going?" I said in a slightly panicked voice.

"It's best for you if you keep quiet, so just shut up until we get to where we're going." Said the man in back with me.

As the van was driving I felt the man next to me sliding my dress up to feel my petticoat under it. I swatted his hand and he pulled it back.

"That's okay honey, a lot more than this is coming off when we get where we're going." He growled.

I had a strange set of conflicted feelings as I sat there. I was scared I was going to get injured. At the same time I found myself getting sexually aroused as I had two men who clearly wanted to have sex with me. I also was really scared about what would happen when they found out I had a tiny penis between my legs. I calmed down by thinking about how I was going to handle things and I decided I would be a little on the aggressive side. The van came to a stop and it was very quiet outside.

The back door of the van was opened and one of the men said;

"Come on, let's get her inside before anyone sees us."

They led me out of the van and were pushing me up a couple of stairs into what sounded like a wooden door. When the door closed they sat me down on the edge of a bed and removed the black bag from my head. We were in the bedroom of a crude cabin that appeared to be in the middle of nowhere.

"My, my, you are a pretty, pretty girl." Said one man.

"Why did you grab me? What do you want with me? Please don't hurt me." I said quickly.

"You've got a lot of questions for a girl who is about to get fucked." Said one man.

"Jeb, hold her arms, I want to unbutton her dress and get down to business." Said the other man.

"Have you done this before? Have you grabbed girls and fucked them off the street?" I asked.

"Don't you worry about what we've done, we know what we're doing. Now you just shut up and get ready to take our cocks."

I was being held with my hands behind my back by one of the men and he pulled me down so I was lying on the bed. The other man stood looking at me and began taking off his pants and underwear which revealed a penis that was three times as big as mine and was still growing. I felt proud that a real man was getting a hard-on looking at me in anticipation of having sex with me. He reached down to the hem of my dress and pulled it up above my waist, then he gazed at my frilly petticoat before he also lifted it up above my waist revealing my nylon and lace panties.

"Honey, you must have been expecting something to happen tonight, because you are wearing very sexy underwear." Said the man who now had an almost full erection.

"I'm a special girl big boy. Why don't you pull down my panties and see for yourself." I blurted out without thinking.

He quickly did as I asked and my lifeless little penis flopped into view between my fully shaved pubic area.

"Jeb! It's a guy! He's got a cock!" Said the naked man.

"I am NOT a guy! I am a girl with a girl cock!" I said loudly.

"You're a what?" He asked.

"I'm a girl! I've got tits, no balls, and a tiny girl cock. You ever tried girl cock before big boy?" I sneered.

"I..I...I haven't. I don't know what to say." He stammered.

"I say you want to try it. I say you should suck it and kiss it. Go on, I'm a girl, and it's impossible for me to ejaculate, and you know you want it. Kiss it and put it in your mouth my sexy big boy. I'll suck on your cock and I'm really good at it." I said in a sexy voice.

I was lying, I had never in my life had a man's cock in my mouth, but I was trying to keep him interested. Then, without any hesitation, he just lowered his face between my legs and slipped my limp penis into his mouth, foreskin and all.

"That's it big boy. You know you want it. Try to get it hard. I'll bet you can't. You want girl cock don't you?" I grunted.

"It feels kinda strange. You don't have any balls down there." He said between breaths.

"I don't have balls because I'm a girl. And once you taste girl cock you'll never want pussy again."

"Mmmmummm" Was all he could mumble with my penis in his mouth. I felt my cock begin to get a little bit plump, but it was only a tiny erection. Without a prostate I could not ejaculate and without any balls I had no sperm. I truly was a girl.

"Why don't you let my arms go so I can take off my dress and my bra, I want someone to suck on my tits." I said as the one man had my little cock firmly in his mouth.

The man holding my arms was so stunned he did as I asked. I unbuttoned the top of my dress and then unhooked my bra as my two 38C breasts flopped out with nipples that were standing up straight. The man who had been holding my arms immediately began sucking on my nipples and undoing his belt and pulling his pants down at the same time.

"Oh that's it! A girl loves to have her tits sucked. Kiss them and suck on them!" I said breathlessly.

The second man had an erection even bigger than the first. The first man still had my penis in his mouth as he began to stroke his cock so he could get it to ejaculate.

"Oh my God boys! You two are great! Tell me you only want girl cock from now on. You will never go back to pussy after you've had my little girl cock...Say it!"

"I only want girl cock; your girl cock." Said the first man breathlessly.

At almost the same moment he finished speaking he began having an orgasm as he pulled really hard on his erection and it shot out a huge rope of bright white cum. He yanked on it four more times and each time he emptied his semen and sperm all over the floor.

"Oh God, oh God! I've never cum like that before." He gasped.

"That's a lot of cum mister. You must be really turned on!" I said with a smile.

I only had my garter belt and stockings on at this point and my dress and petticoat was bunched up above my waist.

"I don't want the other one to cum on the floor. Let me put your big boy cock in my mouth." I said as I looked at the man who was sucking on my tits.

Without any words the man swung his raging hard-on toward my mouth and I quickly put my lips over it and began licking. I tasted pre-cum for the first time and liked the taste. I began sucking on the long hard pole as he put his mouth on my girl cock. I looked at the man who had just ejaculated and said;

"Tell me you only want girl cock from now on. You're never going to want pussy again. Go ahead, say it."

"You're right. I only want girl cock. I don't want pussy. You've made me cum so hard I almost passed out." Said the man sitting back down on the bed.

"That's a good boy. Now watch your buddy suck on my girl cock and watch him cum."

"Come on Jeb, she's right. Suck down on her cock." He said.

"I'm a girl, so you don't have to worry about me ejaculating. I can't physically do it. Come on, suck on me harder big boy." I sneered.

I put his cock back in my mouth and felt him sucking on me. Then in an instant I felt his cock swell and let loose with a strong rope of semen right into my mouth and down my throat. I quickly swallowed again and again as he emptied himself into my mouth. At the same time I began to convulse in a deep female orgasm. He held on tight with his lips on my cock as the two of us climaxed together. It was an intense experience for both of us. Then, just as quickly he put his mouth on my mouth and tongue kissed me deeply. I took his tongue in my mouth and we kissed for a minute or two.

"Oh my God! You taste so good! I really love swallowing your cum." I said with a smile.

During the time Jeb and I were sucking each other's cocks, the first man who was watching us and sitting on the bed began to get hard again. I was catching my breath as I noticed him stroking his erection to be harder and longer than before. He was looking at me when he did this and then he suddenly turned aggressive and said;

"Jeb, hold her tight again. She wants to be a girl; she needs to be fucked like a girl."

Jeb grabbed my arms again and held them behind my back as the first man got between my legs and planted his mouth on one of my breasts and began to suck. At the same time he put his hand on his cock and began pushing it between my legs. I had never had a man's erection shoved inside of me before, but I could tell I was about to be raped and experience a man inside me whether I wanted it or not.

"I'm begging you, please be gentle." I gasped.

As soon as those words left my mouth he spit on his cock, used his shoulders to lift both my legs and then jammed his erection deep inside my body in a way that really hurt at first and made me gasp for breath and then the pain turned into pleasure as he was inside of me as deep as he could go. We were deeply copulated. I was truly a girl taking her man inside her body. Then he slowly pulled back and again rammed himself forward. He did this several more times as I started to moan. I was on my back look straight up at him in the eyes as he fucked me.

"Oh my God! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Fuck me faster! I want your cum inside me! Please cum in me Please...." I moaned loudly.

"I'll fuck you bitch. I'm gonna cum and fill you with my sperm. You're a fucking girl now." He said as he kept ramming inside me.

Jeb had loosened his grip on my arms as he saw I was into fucking his friend. My limp little penis flopped back and forth with each thrust of my man's hard cock. I put my arms around the man's waist and actually pulled him into me with each of his forward thrusts. We were a man and a woman in the middle of pure sexual delight.

"Here I cum baby. Daddy's cumming deep inside you now!" He said as I clearly felt his cock shoot rope after rope of hot semen deep inside my body.

"That's it baby cum in me! I feel your sperm. You're filling me up!" I shouted as I experienced a huge orgasm the likes of I had never had before. I almost fainted as his penis kept twitching inside me and with each twitch squirting out more semen.

"That's right bitch! Daddy's fucking you deep and hard!" Grunted the other man.

During the time it took for the other man to take my anal virginity, Jeb had watched every second of my intense intercourse. Jeb's cock had grown to full erection watching us have sex and he was ready for his turn. I was a little bit sore and very tired, but I knew it would not be smart for me to resist. Jeb began pushing the other man away from me and said;

"Okay, you've had your fun, now let me fuck this bitch and fill her up! I am really horny and she needs to take my cum."

Jeb pulled my leg and body to the side facing him and he produced a tube of lubrication from the nightstand table. He slapped a gob of it on my ass and he coated his erect cock with it, then he quickly slide himself deep inside me. I gasped at how big and long he was.

"Oh my God! You are so big!" I yelped.

Jeb said nothing and just kept pumping himself in and out of me. The quick pain of him entering me subsided and I found myself enjoying being fucked. Soon I was in rhythm with him as we copulated as if we were long time lovers. I rose myself up to meet his thrusts and really did not want the experience to end.

"Oh crap you are such a big man! I love you fucking me! Please cum inside me and let me feel your sperm!" I blurted out as we fucked in rhythm.

"You like it bitch?" He grunted as he thrust even deeper.

"I'm so turned on! You are my man baby! I'm...I'm...Going to cum, I can't help myself. Fuck me harder baby, fuck me harder!" I gasped as I started a bone jarring internal orgasm.

A couple of thrusts later I felt Jeb's cock swell inside me and start to ejaculate. He grunted with each shot of cum and pushed himself deeper inside me. After six or seven ropes he stopped pushing and as his erection deflated he flopped out of my body. We both just took a few moments to catch our breath. I broke the silence;

"Can you hand me my panties? I need to put them back on and straighten my dress."

Jeb tossed my panties to me and I began to get dressed again, putting my bra back on and buttoning up my dress and straightening my bottom of my dress over my petticoat.

"We're going to need to put the bag back on when we take you back." Said Jeb.

"As long as you take me back, I don't care." I replied.

They put the black bag over my head and led me to the van and we began to drive. Jeb was driving and the other guy rode with me in the back.

"You were a really good fuck." The other guy whispered to me.

"Once you've had girl cock, you're never going to want pussy again; just so you know." I whispered back.

The van stopped and they opened the door and pulled off the black bag. It was still dark and we were back on the street near where they had grabbed me. Without even thinking I reached out and put my lips on the lips of the other man and gave him a deep tongue kiss. I quickly followed this with a second kiss with Jeb who took my tongue in and sucked on it briefly. I never saw or heard of them again, but they had taken my anal virginity as well as my oral virginity. I had experienced sexual orgasms as a female and I was now officially a functioning female with a tiny uncircumcised cock between my legs. It's said you will always remember your first, and I always will.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,154 Followers