S(m)ister Wife

Story Info
Tourist is kidnapped to be a Sister Wife.
1.3k words
4.32
27.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
675 Followers

As soon as I woke up I knew something had happened. I felt the warm embrace of sleep slowly slip away. My mind tried to make sense of where I was. A hotel? I didn't remember getting there.

My head felt so heavy. I had almost no strength, this wasn't right. I tried to recall last night. I had been driving through the corn belt region of the midwestern United States. It had long been an ambition of mine to drive from Canada to Mexico.

I had taken a loan out left my Lonon flat and done it. I figured at 25 I was still young enough to enjoy it. I knew once I got older and started a serious relationship it would never happen. I had stopped in for a quick meal at a roadside diner. A couple had started a conversation with me when they heard my English accent.

Bob insisted he would buy me a drink. I told him I really couldn't as I had 100 miles to go until I reached the next hotel on my journey. He told Carol to get me a Bud light. I thought what the hell? Bob was around 6ft 6 inches tall. He towered over me at only 5ft 7 inches. I was a little scared of him, truth be told.

Then my memories started to get vague. I remember walking to my car. Then the world spun. I forced my eyes open and looked about. This wasn't a hotel room. The room looked like a pretty guest room in a colonial farmhouse.

Why did I feel so numb? I could barely move. As I forced my right hand to move it came into contact with something smooth and silky. Whatever it was, was on my body!

With a huge effort, I pushed down the top of the duvet. I was wearing a frilly pink nightdress. I let out a croaky scream. The door opened and in walked Carol.

"Good you're awake at last sleeping beauty."

"C..Carol. What's happened? Why am I in bed? Why am I wearing this?" I feebly plucked at the nightdress.

"Bob! Bob! She's awake."

She's awake? I thought. Oh my god, they were a couple of lunatics that were going to murder me. The panic I felt gave me a little more strength. I threw off the rest of the duvet. I couldn't move my left arm, then saw it was handcuffed by a short chain to the bed frame.

I looked down and saw I was wearing frilly pink panties that matched the night dress.

"Calm down Kirsty. You'll pop a stitch."

Pop a stitch? Slowly I started to feel a dull ache between my legs. I craned my neck to get a better view. I could not see anything, but the ache between my legs grew sharper.

"What the fuck have you two freaks done to me?"

Bob entered the room and loomed over me.

"That's enough of that sort of language missy."

He raised his hand. I saw he had a small remote control. The type that they used to use for garage doors. He pressed it and my body convulsed and I screamed.

"Any more sas and I'll do it again. Now you behave. Do you hear me?"

I had not felt whatever it was around my neck until he pressed the button. I must have been wearing some sort of shock collar. My mind did somersaults. If they had done things to me surely they would not just kill me. They wanted me for something. A slave?

"Please. What have you done to me?"

Carol answered.

"That's better. Stay calm or we will have to jolt you again. Do you understand? If you start getting excited Bob will shock you and I will knock you out.

I saw the syringe in her hand and nodded.

"First things first. We drugged you at the dinner and brought you back to our farm. You are going to live with us now."

"What the...."

I stopped talking as I saw Bob's finger hover over the button.

"Good girl, you're learning. I'll start again. I was a vet and Bob ran a security company until last year. When my father died, I inherited this farm and a substantial amount of money. That's where you are now. My father's old farm, over 20,000 acres."

Bob looked me in the eyes and said.

"If you want some perspective on how large that is. It would probably take nearly a day to walk from here to the nearest road. If you try to escape I would locate you in no time with the transmitter in the collar anyway."

"Please what do you want from me? You can't just keep me here. People will look for me."

Carol gave me a sad smile.

"While you were out we drove your rental car some 60 miles up the freeway and pushed it down a ravine into a river. The chances are the police will think your body was washed away."

I felt panic rising up. They were right. As far as everyone was concerned I would be dead. Just what did they want from me? Why was I dressed as a woman?

Carol saw I understood I was trapped

"You realize now, don't you? Your life is ours now. If you cooperate you will enjoy your new life and we will give you some freedom. OK?"

"Yes..but please why are you calling me Kirsty? My name is Ken."

She smiled again.

"It was. Now you are Kirsty. Listen, Bob has a huge sexual appetite, which I love, but at certain times I'm just not in the mood. Now, Bob was raised as a Mormon, they sometimes have two wives."

My heart was beating faster. She couldn't be serious.

"When he suggested that he get a Sister Wife to help out, I was so mad. I mean there is no way I'm sharing him with another woman. I told him how about we get a brother husband. That's when I came up with this idea. We get a feminine man. Bob says if I can get a guy looking pretty enough he be Ok with it."

Bob stared at my uncovered body. I pulled the cover back over my body. I had never had a man look at me like that.

Carol pulled the cover back down. She had a sanitary towel in her hand. I froze as she pulled the gusset of the panties aside and took out a bloodied towel and replaced it with a fresh one.

"What did you do to me? you lunatics!" I screamed.

Bob reached for the remote, but Carol slapped me hard across the face.

"Show your sister wife and husband some respect." she snarled.

I sunk down into the bed sobbing quietly.

"Listen, you still have your dick. I have only removed your balls. Don't worry I have neutered hundreds of animals. I did this for several reasons. Bob insists he has the only working cock in this house. After seeing that tiny thing you have, you really are better off as a woman. The other reason is the female hormones I have been injecting into you will work better without testosterone interfering."

My whole plans for the future were in tatters. I had thought after this trip I would return to London, meet a girl and raise a family. Impossible now.

Bob gently wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Don't be sad Kirsty. You will grow to love me and Carol. This family has many hobbies. Needlepoint, flower arranging, knitting, and cooking. All the things you ladies love to do. Carol will teach you."

Carol approached me with a syringe and pressed it into my arm. I didn't resist. I was trapped. They were both bigger than me. I would have to play along and find a way to get away while I still had a little of my manhood intact.

Carol kissed my forehead as I slipped into unconsciousness.

"Sleep well sister wife. Tomorrow we start your training"

I am not sure if I should continue this story. Some like the forced fem genre, some don't. It was idea that popped into my perverse little mind. Please let me know if I should continue. I have some naughty ideas. My stories do not normally have women forcing fem.

leeanna19
leeanna19
675 Followers