A New Golf Partner and Hole in One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can keep this secret, you have my cock and you may have my cock as often as we can manage to get together." I honor her by using her words in response. It makes sense to me that two neglected spouses should provide mutual support to gain back what is missing from our marriages. "I just hope nobody else wants to golf with us." And that was enough to start us laughing, to allow my cock to slip out of her pussy and for me to give her ass another smack that got that look from her eyes of thanks and I dare you to do it again.

We went back to the push carts and stood under the umbrellas. I moved the umbrella in my hand to the windward side underneath the lapped umbrellas to block the rain that had become angled, blowing underneath at an angle that reduced the size of the rain shadow we were standing in. The hand held umbrella had solved that dilemma and she had moved to have me blocking the wind for her. She faced me and slipped her arms around me, cuddling her body against mine. The rain was relentless as we just stood in our embrace.

She motioned for me to move so she could speak something in my ear. "I'm full of your cum, that means if you want my pussy to be yours, just make sure you keep filling it with cum, okay? I don't want it in my ass and you are too big for my mouth, do you think you will be satisfied just dumping your cum into your golf partner-slut?" I moved my mouth to her ear. "I think I will be very happy topping up your pussy with cum at least daily as long as you do what I want you to do."

Her face pulled away and she looked at me in the eyes. I had an internal moment of dope slap. Like, hey buddy what did you just do, you just fucked this up didn't you. But it seemed to be more complicated than that, "What kind of things are you going to want me to do?" Her words were not what I had expected but I definitely did not fuck up.

"I want you to wear split crotch panties, can't have anyone catching sight of your bare pussy when you squat to read a putt and I want access when we get any chance to fill your cunt with my semen," She looks and nods. "Also lingerie, I love lacy as well as harness and chains, classy and ready for being used the way you want me to use you." Again she looks and nods. "And if we have any golf partners who you let me know turn you on, I might tell you to let them fuck you too, maybe you will find them smaller and be able to suck them off."

She looked at me and couldn't stop herself smiling nodding like she'd been asked if she wanted a million dollars. "You are now my golf partner-slut and I am pleased with you, my pet." I felt her cuddling with me rubbing her boobs into my chest and with us each having a foot between each other's feet. It was like a slow dance and I thrust my still hard cock into her hip as she thrust her pussy into my thigh.

Our bodies kept the important parts warm between us. She continued, "I am so horny, I want to fuck again before we go home." I nodded and my lips found hers. We were making out, nothing gentle about our kiss, two sex hungry people who have found a kindred spirit. As if on cue, the sun shone brightly despite the rain continuing as a sun shower looking like diamonds falling in the intense sunlight. Then the rain went off and everything was dripping. We moved our push carts out into the fairway and into the sodden grass. I furled the held umbrella and put it back on the push cart mount. A double rainbow was easy to see as the clouds moved away from us.

The rest of the round was the best time I have ever had on a course. I watched her walking with her skirt swishing as her hips swayed and it turned out to be her natural gait with her gorgeous ass cheeks, still trim thighs and legs. From holding her close I knew she still had a smaller waist and from rubbing her tits on my chest there was no doubt she is big up top, perhaps fuckably big, but that will remain to be seen. With what I could see of her nipples poking out the fronts of her boob curves in her golf shirt and the way she was always checking out the bulge in my trousers, I was sure that my cock was not going to go down anytime soon.

The next rainstorm had arrived as we started on the 18th and last hole. We got back to the clubhouse when we were done and we could see that ours were the only cars in the parking lot. We had our push carts side by side under the patio awning still under the umbrellas and rain covers and noticed a "Course Closed Due To Weather" sign in front of the clubhouse and on the first tee box.

We went into the clubhouse only to find the man who checked us in, and who had sold her the season pass, was bare from waist down and fucking the canteen girl like she needed CPR delivered directly by his cock into her pussy. They froze and my new golf partner said, "Wait, don't do anything, we have a deal to make with you. You guys can keep going and we saw nothing but we get the ladies room and you saw nothing, and this comes with one condition, you two keep fucking every day because we are and we need you to make sure nobody knows anything about us, like we will make sure nobody knows anything about you two either."

He answered her by plunging into the canteen girl hard again, and it was only the table she was laying her chest on that stopped her from being pounded by his cock across the room. My golf partner took me by the hand and led me into the ladies locker room.

12