A New Halter Bikini

Story Info
Steven's Life changes forever.
1k words
3.98
14.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old adage "truth is stranger than fiction" can most certainly apply to the recent incident that changed my life.

I lived as a boy for 25 years to the day until my twin sister Alicia gave me the most peculiar birthday present that anyone could receive.

Noon that Saturday saw me sitting in a wicker chair on the deck enjoying my cake. Alicia was sitting on my left. My parents had taken side by side seats across from us.

On that hot day in June I was wearing a blue tank top and black denim shorts. Sis wore her Henna textured off-the-shoulder short-sleeved top with fabric overlay and charcoal cutoffs. Sketchers sandals gave arch support. I secretly thought the outfit looked nice on her. I could see myself wearing it, that is if I were a girl.

I did not then nor at any time before have any wish to be female. If I did I would have started HRT and would've undergone surgeries. Alicia and I did not see eye to eye on this. She had expressed a wish to have a younger sister. I took her comment with a grain of salt and did not reply to it.

"Steven I think you're going to like this."

She handed me a box wrapped with blue paper and tied with a red bow.

She and my parents watched me open it.

A bit surprised by the content of the box, I pretended to appreciate the gift.

"This is so pretty. It's just what I always wanted."

The sarcasm was not lost on Alicia.

It was exactly the same top that sis wore but in warm Gold. I opened the box from my parents and lifted out a pair of white cutoffs.

"This has gone far enough. Why are you dressing me like a girl?"

"Because you are a girl," said Alicia.

This is nuts. They are all having hallucinations.

"The joke is over."

Suddenly I could see two mounds growing inside my shirt. The time to panic had come. My arm was becoming thinner before my eyes and felt softer. I could feel my hips and waist reshaping.

I hurried to the bathroom to respond to nature's call. My hand felt nothing where my penis should be so I sat. Until this moment, I never sat to pee.

Seeking to learn just how much my body had changed, I took my clothes off and faced the full length mirror.

Oh my God, I have a female body. Did a supertural being replace every drop of testosterone with estrogen? Suddenly I have a long and gently curving waist, a big curve at my hips, big boobs and even a feminized face.

Feelings were mixed. One the one hand I could admire my now gorgeous body. It resembled that of girls I once ogled at the gym, girls whose bones I'd love to jump. ON the other hand, I miss having muscle. Can I still relate to guys or has my personality feminized? Did I suddenly turn into a butch lesbian? Those questions troubled me. If I have to be lesbian at least let me be the fem type.

Under a warm shower I washed away sweat and odor then shampooed my hair. Meanwhile so what if family thinks I'm spending a suspiciously long time in the bathroom.

A warm Gold off-the-shoulder top and white cutoffs sat on the closed lid. Sketchers sandals sat on the bath mat. These were not the items I came here wearing. Those were gone. Did my clothes morph or were they exchanged? Was I suddenly rendered deaf? Not having heard anyone come inside while I was taking a shower, I was able to conclude that they had morphed.

Back outside family members acted as though I had always been female.

"Stefani," Alicia said getting my attention.

"I love that top. It's pretty. You have to tell me where you bought it."

You have to be joking. The words screamed inside my brain. I'll play along.

"I ordered it from 'Express'."

"I bought this top there." She tugged at the sleeve.

I wanted to paint my toenails red so I asked Alicia for polish.

"I thought you might," she said, handing me a bottle and brush.

"I can do them if you like. You need to put on makeup."

For the first time I did not go by the name "Steven" It was also the first time I seriously considered chasing boys. I wanted a boyfriend.

My best friend since high school days on the baseball team is Alan Sykes, a pitcher and at times substitute infielder. I didn't want just any guy. I wanted him doing me.

In the meantime, sexual fantasy took over my life.

About 9 that night I retired to my bedroom and took off all my clothes.

I slid a hand from breast to breast brushing my nipples. I slid the other hand through the kinky hair to my vulva. Under gentle pressure my clitoris swelled as the labia opened. The wetness spread. Playing with my new lady parts felt so good.

I pulled my feet toward my body raising my knees. My fingers poked deep into my now swollen wet vagina bringing me to the brink of a powerful orgasm. My hips bucked then bucked again.

Suddenly the climax left me exhausted and huffing.

The bedroom door opened while I was slowly recuperating. Alicia was standing right outside gawking at my naked body.

Shocked and embarrassed, I closed my legs and folded my arms across my breasts.

"You're secret is safe with me Stefani. I've done what you were doing. All us girls have done it."

"I want Alan on top of me."

Alicia nodded. "Then go get him," she urged.

"By the way, why did you open my door?"

"You were moaning."

"I guess I was," I replied.

Sunday morning saw me with a whole new group of friends. My sister, Samantha, Jenny and I were walking four abrest carrying beach blankets and towels toward the water. I had to admit that my recently purchased Moonlit Blooms (MNLB) halter bikini looked really pretty.

"I want Alan to see me wearing this swimsuit."

My remark was not lost on my girlfriends.

Suddenly I realized that Alicia sought to encourage my relationship with my girl shy friend. She reminded me that

"he's never even been with a girl."