A New Hire to Help Lisa and Brad Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers

I realized this new connection the two of them now had was one that would definitely be repeated.

When I reached for the door knob, I realized I had not locked it. Anybody could have easily walked in on us. I wasn't concerned about Lisa's husband since he would just step in and probably jack off as he watched. Harold, on th other hand might be a bit perplexed when he spotted my cock buried in his wife's asshole. Nah, I really wasn't that concerned about him either. At some point however, he was bound to find out I had been fucking his wife in a variety of ways. But that would be another day.

I opened the door and spotted two older residents sitting on a bench not far from the door. They looked at me for a moment and gave me a wave. Smiling, I stepped to one side so they could see what Lisa and Julie were doing to each other. Their eyes nearly popped out of their heads. Stepping out, I hesitated, giving them a really good eyeful before pulling the door closed behind me.

I knew I would be raising the rent soon.

As I was pulling away in my truck, the girls finally emerged from the shed. They were holding hands as they walked back to their lounge chairs. The two guys stared at them all the way.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers
12