A New Hucow

Story Info
A hucow gets put in her pen and a new worker gets to use her.
2.4k words
4.14
35.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomitta
Tomitta
7 Followers

Mike had just received the newest hucow drone. Her name had been Jane, although he only knew her as drone #9739764, not that he'd remembered her number. He was about to put her in her pen when a man he didn't know approached him.

"Hey, are you Mike?" the man asked. "My name's Dave. I'm new here and I think you are supposed to show me around?"

Mike smiled. "That's right! The supervisor told me you'd start today. Do you have any experience working with hucows?"

"No, none at all."

"No problem. It's honestly not that difficult, the machines do most of the work and we just have to keep an eye on them. One of the few things we have to do ourselves is putting the new cows in place. I was just about to do that, so you've got great timing! I can show you how it's done with this one."

Mike pointed at the drone standing to the side, awaiting orders. Her breasts were noticeably larger than that of an average woman or female drone.

"Great!" Dave said "So I'm guessing you're putting her into this thing?"

He pointed at the machine next to them, the only empty one in this row. There were about 30 other machines in the room, all of them occupied by a drone.

The machine looked a bit like the seat of a motorcycle but long enough to lay the whole upper body down. There was a large gap to either side in the middle which were clearly meant to fit the breasts of the hucow, as well as a hole for the face. At the side were attachments to hold the arms end legs.

"Exactly." said Mike. "Drone, step over here and kneel down, with your knees on the red X's."

The drone did as she was told and Mike explained to Dave "These hucow drones have almost no training in interpreting orders so the markers help them to find their position more easily. You can also just grab them and guide them in place, that's often easiest for us."

He put his hands on the drone's back and gently pushed down.

"Lay down." The drone did as she was told but before she was fully laying down Mike bend over and pulled her breasts one either side of the bench.

"Now we have to secure the arms and legs."

The legs were already in the correct position and Mike fastened two strips over each leg. Then he adjusted the arms so the upper part was parallel with the body and the lower part hung straight down and secured them to the side of the bench.

"So they stay away from the breasts and don't get in the way of the suction cups, which I'll put on now." he told Dave.

The suction cups were set in the ground on a platform which Mike lifted up to the hucow's breasts.

Mike pulled up a tablet, tapped something on it and the cups started sucking.

"This is just a test cycle." he told Dave. "This one won't produce for a few more days since she just got the hormone adjustment. And we'll probably have to dump the first few loads until they meet quality standards. The system does that automatically. Every time the cow gets milked the first few milliliter get tested and depending on that the whole load can get dumped. If that happens to often the cow gets marked and we have to investigate.

That doesn't happen very often, mostly just for new cows. Then we just have to adjust the nutrients or hormones. The system makes a suggestion on how to adjust and I pretty much always just have to give to the go-ahead on the changes."

The pump stopped trying to suck the not yet existing milk and the platform dropped down again.

"It will try pumping again in 6 hours. I set it up so we'll get an alert if nothing happens in 3 days. Usually they take only one or two days to start giving milk."

He pulled what looked like a short but thick dildo with a tube at the end from the wall of the stall.

"Now we put in the feeder and the sensory deprivation equipment."

Mike bent down to the hole in the bench where the drone looked through.

"Drone, open mouth" The drone did so immediately. Mike put the dildo-like feeder in her mouth, up until the end with the tube.

"Close your mouth and suck. Swallow if you get fluid in your mouth." She closed her mouth as far as she could with the feeder holding it open and started sucking. A green fluid started flowing through the tube into the feeder and the drone swallowed it as it reached her mouth.

Mike attached a strap to feeder and fastened it to the bench tightly, so that even if the hucow let her jaw go slack the feeder would not fall out of her mouth.

"The nutrient that's going through the feeder is some algae-based stuff. It's calculated for each cow so they get exactly the nutrients they need to make high-quality milk. Right now she's getting the base formula. The system will adjust based on the tests on her milk." Mike explained.

"So, um..." Dave asked "Why is the feeder shaped like a dick? Is there a reason for that?"

Mike chuckled. "Actually there is! You see, hucows can only produce milk for 7-8 years, sometimes up to a decade. And since we get them straight from the conversion center they're useless to us by the time they reach only 30.

As you know, you can't dispose of drones that young, since you can still get a lot of use out of them. But because our milking stations lock them into place their muscles atrophy over time, so they can't be used for manual labor.

Other places let their cows walk around and some even make them exercise, so they can sell them for more to the labor companies. But that would need space and exercise machines and that's expensive. So what we do instead is give them a different kind of training: Cocksucking."

Dave's eyes went wide. "You train them to suck cock? So you sell them to the public relief stations when you're done with them?"

"No no no," Mike waved his hand. "Our girls are way to good for the public stations. You see, we start them off with the small feeders but every month we switch them out for a slightly bigger one. That's honestly the most work we have to do, since the system can't do that automatically, at least not yet.

By the time they're done here they can suck and deep-throat dicks the size of my arm. These drones get sold to clubs and sometimes private owners. They can't move on their own any more, so they often get installed in a permanent station with just their mouths exposed for oral use or put on a cart as a mobile blowjob station."

"Damn, that sounds awesome. I'd love to get sucked off by one of these cows." Dave said wistfully.

"Oh, you can!" Mike said. "We're free to use any of the cows. Encouraged to, actually, since we can give feedback on whether a cow might be under-performing, like using too much teeth or not enough tongue. So far I've had no complaints tough." He grinned at Dave. "We have to use condoms tough, so we don't mess with nutrient balance. Now let me finish up this drone."

He pulled out a sleeping mask from his back pocket and put it over the cow's eyes and then took a pair headphones from the wall and slipped it over her ears.

"Sensory deprivation helps reduce stress. The drone chip keeps them calm but it still helps them on a subconscious level. They also get instructions through the headphones on how to suck the feeders to learn how give the best blowjobs, like using their tongue and stuff. And when they do things right this is how they get rewarded."

Mike stepped around the hucow to her backside and pulled a strap out from under the bench. From the wall he took an actual dildo and attached it to the strap.

"This thing can vibrate and thrust and is controlled by the system. There's also an extra vibrator for the clit on the strap. When the system starts a training session in puts the vibe on low and when the cow does a good job she gets to come. If not, she gets her orgasm denied and mild punishment from the chip. Some people think you should only use the punishment and rewards from the chips but orgasms are a better reward for training in sexual acts, in our experience. These cows learn pretty quickly and get to orgasm several times a day."

"Do we also get to fuck them? Or is that not allowed?" Dave asked.

"No, it's fine," Mike answered "but it's not as good as getting blown, although you don't have to use a condom when you fuck them. The waste removal system cleans them up afterwards.

But since they got the dildo in the whole time they're pretty loose and the position is kinda awkward. The bench gets in the way of a proper fuck. They're actually made to be adjusted so you can check their breasts easily, which puts them in the perfect position to suck your cock, but fucking them takes too much prep for me. Although..." Mike took a moment to check something on his tablet, then he smiled.

"The new cows can still move easily and I just checked and this one is still a virgin. Didn't even use a dildo, according to her file. If you want, you can fuck her."

Dave looked surprised. "Are you sure? I've just started here, if anything you should get to pop her cherry."

"Na," Mike waved him off. "I always get to fuck the new cows and I'm not interested in virgins. I prefer getting sucked off by one of the trained cows. Come on, I'd be a shame to waste her first on a piece of plastic."

"Alright!" Dave said with a grin. "Can't let an opportunity like this go to waste."

"Great, let me just get her in position for you."

Mike took the dildo off the strap and put it back on the wall. He removed the straps from the cow's legs and took off the headphones. Then he gently grabbed the cow by the hips and pulled them up he stopped when her ass was at the same hight as Dave's crotch he said "Drone, hold this position and get your cunt wet." He let go and the drone didn't move.

Mike turned to Dave and with a grin said "Alright dude, have fun with her! I'm gonna find one of the trained cows and get my dick sucked by a pro." He held out his hand for a high-five which Dave immediately gave him. "Thanks man, I already love this job."

As soon as Mike left Dave pulled his dick out, which was already hard. Despite what Mike had told the drone her cunt was barely moistened but that was no surprised, since this drone hadn't been trained to get wet within seconds like drones used for pleasure. Dave put the tip of his dick to the entrance and slowly pushed in, savoring the tightness.

The knowledge that he was the first and potentially only man that would ever get to use this drone's cunt turned him on immensely. He could probably ask Mike to leave this cow to him and enjoy her every day over the next decade. Fuck her pussy until she had some practice in sucking cock and then appreciate how she got better at it every day, trained by the machine as well as his dick. Who knows, maybe he could even buy her from the company when they'd milked her dry and bring her home, put her under his desk so she could blow him while he played games after work.

By now he was fully seated in her cunt and he stopped for a moment to feel the tight walls hugging every inch of his dick. Then he pulled out almost completely and thrust back in. He held onto her hips and kept pulling out and thrusting back in. He could fell the cow trembling beneath his hands and leaned over her.

"Drone" he said "you're allowed to come." Only a few seconds later she did just that, groaning through the feeder in her mouth. It didn't take long for Dave to follow, thrusting one last time and coming deep into her.

He stood still for a few moments, catching his breath. Then he pulled out. He took a handkerchief from his pocket and cleaned himself before tucking himself back in.

"All done?" Mike's voice came from around the corner.

"Jupp."

Mike came back, looking like he just had a great orgasm himself.

"Thanks for letting me have this, man." Dave said. "Virgin drones usually cost a pretty penny to fuck so I never had the opportunity."

"No problem, I'm glad you had a good time. If you want to use her again go ahead, just be sure to check she isn't in a training cycle, otherwise it'll mess with her cocksucking training and we'll get in trouble with the supervisor."

Mike pushed the cow back on the bench and re-attached the straps to her legs. Then he pulled out the strap and put the dildo on it again. He pushed the dildo into the cow's cunt.

"Nice, this went in much easier then usually, maybe we should fuck all the new cows to loosen them up." Mike chuckled.

He pulled the strap through her butt cheeks and with another strap from the side of the bench looped through the first he fastened the cow fully to the bench. He attached two tubes to the strap.

"This strap is also a hose with holes on the inside. It takes care of any wastes, although the nutrients are balanced so well they produce almost none." He put the headphones back over the cow's ears.

"That's pretty much it. If you want to fuck her you just remove the straps and push her up, might have to hold her up when she looses her strength. When you want to us the mouth you use the tablet which I'll give you soon to move her in position and remove the feeder. Just don't forget to put it back in and re-attach it.

Let's go to the office, I'll give you your tablet and show you how the software works."

Dave nodded and followed Mike to the office, leaving behind the newest hucow just starting her first training-cycle to become an expert cocksucker and quality milk producer.

Tomitta
Tomitta
7 Followers