All Comments on 'A New Job Pt. 02'

by TheWritingWife

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SonatatreSonatatreover 9 years ago
It sets a good mood

I thought you did excellent. Only problem would be it is a bit short. Looking forward to reading more.

verbicideverbicideover 9 years ago
Fined?

So, I take Jessica and her boss live in a third world country? No way for her to prove what's going on in his office? She swallows his cum, which means that for a while his DNA is on her tongue. A quick trip to the hospital for a rape kit and a complaint to law enforcement would prove it. Can't prove it's not consensual? All she would hae to do is download an audio recording app for her smart phone, wear a vest with pockets and enter his office with the phone tucked away in the pocket and turned on. Can't manage that? Believe it or not radio transmitters disguised as buttons and recording devices that synch with them are readily available online. As for his claim she'd never work in anything above minimum wage and he'd be fined...not quite. He is guilty of rape legally and could be sent to prson and by the time her civil suit against the company was finished, she might not ever need to work again.

Why are the victims in these stories so stupid? It would be different if she enjoyed the humiliation on some level, but her emotional response is almost as if she's ambivalent to the whole arrangement. On the whole, the story isn't horrible, but it isn't really good either. It's just kind of...bland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

I love the folks that come and are critical of the style of story. DNA kit and all of that bullshit. Suspend your goddamned reality for a minute and enjoy an escape into some fantasy. Instead of criticizing the author or the characters for being dumb, why don't you take a minute to write something instead of being a literalist fanatic.

This is a great FANTASY. Get it? FANTASY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes it is fantasy

(* * * *)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous