All Comments on 'A New Journey Ch. 03'

by johnemerson30

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well, that was lame.

IS he a mental idiot? I mean, wouldn't it be fair for her to be denied sex for as long as he is? No orgasms. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lame? Idiot, that was brilliant

Keep up the great work mate, the story is fantastic.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 13 years ago
Just doesn't feel right...

Hot story. I was straining in my cock cage as I read along, but...

I realize that this is a fictional situation, however in a real relationship involving male chastity, more communication, and a lot more honesty than this wife is showing is needed to make it work, If she continues misleading her husband, the result will be resentment on the his part.

I'm locked in a CB6000, and kept denied, so I have a pretty good idea how this works. We communicate constantly, and my wife never leads me on, suggesting I'm going to have a full orgasm when all she really intends to do is ruin one. She keeps me teased, and very happy, and I keep her very happy in return.

Harry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I call bullshit

This isn't a bdsm story, it's yet another wimp cuckold story.

A Dom takes their sub on journey of pleasure and discovery. This is neither, it's just a bitch setting her husband up for being a little wimp cuckold to her obvious big cocked lover. She's not a Dom, she just a cheating bitch.

Hubby should smarten up and smack her around. Hubbies not a sub, he is guy trying to please his bitch wife.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 13 years ago
Dishonest

Where is the honesty in this marriage? She means to achieve her goals though manipulation and coercion, not though open discussion and mutual decisions. Sucks to be married to a dishonest manipulative dominate who's only concern is for herself....and she calls that "love".

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogalmost 13 years ago
hot

Loving this series, please continue. I love the slow progression. His willing reluctance I can relate to. More back story on her motivations is needed though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Right On Target!

Pay no attention to those who simply do not understand and want to discourage you. The progression is right on target. Slow and frustrating with hints of what is going to happen in the future. That simply drives him to continue allowing her to control him more and more until he willingly gives in to her completely.

Your accounting of this progression is very close to my own, however my wife is a little more agressive than his wife. For exammple, she now has me taking full care of all housework and the buying and preperation of all meals. And she always keeps her riding crop as well as her whip (flogger) by her side and makes use of both most nights. She has told me in advance and is currently waiting for the arrival of my CB6000S simply because I mentioned I did not think I could refrain from jacking off after 10 days of self-denial.

My entire experience is a drastice change in lifestyle after 30+ years of marriage and begain very low-keyed as did this stories beginning about 2 months after she firmly stated she would not under any curcumstance dominate me. She confessed to me that even when she began to control me, it was "disgusting" to her but after a few weeks she saw all the beneifts she got out of it and began to really enjoy her new found freedom and power over me.

So again, do not pay attention to those who simply do not understand. This story is very realistic!

douglas714douglas714almost 13 years ago
Please don't let anyone dicourage you

Your story has some "fiction" to it but it is super. For those of you who do not believe, my wife has me in a similar situation. I now love to do the dishes, dust and vacuum. She never has to tell me or say a thing, I love doing these chores for her...and, they ARE very sexy. I normally do most of the chores naked, but quite often she has me wear a see-thru apron with lots of lace around its edges....I love it. Of course the one apron is pink, the other is my favorite, yellow. Both exactly the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pretty easy.

Head on down to the ER. Have the bruises documented. Next time have her sent to jail, where she belongs. She has certainly displayed her lack of love and respect for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The problem with this sick fantasy?

Is that the husband gets NOTHING from it except abuse and humiliation. When woman behave like this they end up one of two ways. Divorced or dead. And your cage in the next chapter? Get a clue. It's a toy. A pair of pliers, one twist and the lock is history. You couldn't have made this story any worse if you had tried.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Horseshit!

You sick fucks who think this shit is acceptable need a good therapist! Pronto!

As far as this sicko couple goes,I'd hope that they'd be the focus of a double-homicide on "Law and Order",if only to put them out of our misery!

AND to you sick wimps who like this shit,GROW a Pair,and Man-Up!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LOVE IT !!

One of my new FAVES ! I look for wifedom stories with total control of orgasms and erections of poor submissive husbands. So good with real dialogue and the perfect set up every time with wicked plans by HOT WIFE. Keep it going! Love the chastity element and longer and longer frustrations for hubby. WIFEY will need real big dicks soon to satisfy. Hubby understands that she needs to be happy. Get creative and please continue your amazing story !! What a gem .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And the dumb bitch

Was shocked when she found him fucking the ass off a little co ed.

Why was she surprised to find he was fucking almost anything with a hole when she tried to pull this shit.

She blew it end of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I didn't train her

The spanking was too short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous