A New Legally Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd seen several of the buildings which housed Matt and Wendy's clubs. They were clean, well-lit, and nicely furnished. Matt and Wendy didn't let their dancers solicit customers to buy them expensive fake drinks and there were no private lap dances. Drinks were not cheap, but they sold quality beer, wine, and spirits. They targeted a middle- and upper-class audience which was better behaved. They also offered male strippers to attract female patrons. Surprisingly, to me at least, Matt and Wendy hired very good-looking, intelligent, and educated women and men with an exhibitionistic streak as dancers. The physical appeal of the dancers, and the quality of the booze, were their big selling points. It worked.

Kristen and I arrived at the club about 8:15. After we went inside, Kristen said, "this looks pretty nice. I was expecting sleazy." Across the main room, I saw Glenda at a table not far from the stage with Hank, Paula, and another man. Kristen and I went over. They were holding two seats for us. Paula introduced the other man as her boyfriend, Russ Walker. I hadn't met Russ, but Paula had told me about him. Russ was on the training staff of the major league baseball team in town. That meant he was gone all February for spring training and on the road about half the time from April through September. The team hadn't made the playoffs in decades.

We sat down, ordered drinks, and talked. Paula seemed energized but not at all nervous about her impending debut as a stripper. About twenty to nine, she said, "I've got to go backstage and change. I'm up second."

Exactly at 9:00 p.m., the lights in the room were dimmed. An attractive blonde in a tight silver dress slit far up her thigh came onstage with a microphone. She introduced the first dancer, a short, cute blonde using the stage name Shannon. Shannon was a good dancer. She was also a good stripper. She teased and built anticipation before she took each item of her costume off. Once she was down to a G-string, she danced a bit longer and feigned taking it off. Finally, she turned her back to the audience, snaked her hands between the G-string and her skin, and pushed it down her legs. She skillfully kicked it to the stage entrance before spinning around to give us a full frontal. Shannon posed for a few beats and then started a vigorous dance that included jumps and moves on the floor that ensured everyone saw the parts of her body they had come to see. She finished to loud applause and yells.

The blonde in the silver dress came back on stage. "Remember," she said, "you can tip Shannon from your table by swiping your credit card. It will appear on your statement as MattWen Enterprises. If you prefer, you can put cash tips in the locked boxes beside the main bar. There's one box for each dancer and their names are on the boxes."

The hostess paused. "Now," she said, "we are very honored and delighted to present a special guest appearance. Tonight only, one dance only. Straight from Wall Street. Ashley!"

I got the Wall Street reference when Paula came onstage wearing a fedora, and man's suit coat over a white shirt and tie. That clashed some with the very short skirt she had on, but Paula's legs were nice enough I'm sure no one cared. She was wearing hose that had a black pattern, but no shoes. I wondered how, or whether, she'd take the hose off.

I don't remember the music. Paula strutted around, holding the hat on her head until she suddenly flung it at the stage door. I noticed someone sneak out and pull it inside. Paula strutted to center stage, looked at the audience, and smiled broadly. Whoever did the lighting had found exactly the right tones to flatter Paula's complexion. After a few moments, Paul took off the coat and flung it away. Her shirt was very tight, outlining her tits, and her tie hung between them. Paula strutted around the stage some more as she undid, then whipped off the tie. She pulled the tail of her shirt out of her skirt.

After losing the hat, coat, and tie, Paula started dancing. As she danced, she was unbuttoning the shirt. When the music reached a crescendo, Paula whipped the shirt off. I now understood why her tits seemed more prominent than they did every day in the office: a push up bra.

Paula danced more vigorously for a few moments. I saw her hands go behind her back. Suddenly, she had her skirt off. She tossed the skirt and danced in the bra, a thong, and the hose, which apparently held themselves up near the tops of her thighs. Paula strutted around some more, reached behind her back, and unhooked the bra. In classic stripper fashion, she held it up with her hands on her breasts for a moment before letting it fall to the floor. Paula had nice, firm breasts which jiggled naturally as she moved.

It was strange, but very sexy, to watch a woman I worked with everyday and liked stripping on a stage in front of a large room full of people. Paula cartwheeled on the stage a couple of times before coming back to center stage. She stopped and looked down at her thong. She looked up at the audience with a questioning look. A few guys yelled "off, take it off!" Paula smiled and slid her hands down her sides, under the waistband of the thong. She kept sliding her hands, pushing the thong down her thighs over the hose. You couldn't see everything because she bent forward as she pushed her thong lower.

When Paula had her thong on the floor, she demurely stepped out of it, still bent over. Suddenly, she straightened up, extending her arms out over her head and spreading her legs. I saw Paula had shaved off her bush. She was on full display. She looked great. The black hose just below her visible cunt lips and clit adding a very erotic touch. Paula held the pose as the audience began clapping and cheering.

"Oh!" Kristen said beside me.

"That was something," Glenda said from across the table.

"She's a beautiful, sexy woman," Hank said.

"More than you know," Russ added with a smile.

Paula stood there on stage, naked except for the hose, for a minute or two drinking in the crowd reaction. Then, she turned and walked off stage, twitching her bare ass alluringly.

The hostess came back on stage. "Wasn't that special?" she asked. Everyone cheered and clapped more. "Let's have a curtain call. Ashley, come back out here."

Paula walked back on stage, still nude except for the hose. The crowd got louder. A spotlight came on Paula. She was smiling broadly, then started waving. After a moment, she turned her back to the audience, spread her legs, and bent forward. The crowd got louder still.

"Oh God!" Kristen said.

Paula held that very exposed pose for, maybe, 30 seconds before straightening, facing the audience, and waving again. After another 30 seconds or so, she turned and walked slowly off stage with a more exaggerated twitch of her hips.

About three minutes later, Russ's cell phone binged with a text. He read it and said, "Paula wants us to come backstage." Russ got up and we followed him. A bartender pointed towards Matt Daugherty, who was standing in front of a door marked "PRIVATE" in big letters. As we approached, Matt opened the door for us.

Matt led us down a short hallway and into the dancers' dressing room. Paula stood there in, apparently just, a long tee shirt. A couple of dancers were congratulating her, but I noticed a couple of others sitting sullenly on the other side of the room. I expect they realized Paula had upstaged them for the night.

Paula ran to Russ, and they hugged tightly. They kissed. After a moment, Paula backed away slightly and looked at the rest of us. "I'm so glad you came tonight," she said, apparently sincerely. "I'm glad I'm only dancing once. I can't imagine it's anywhere near as hot to do repeatedly." Paula turned, walked a few feet to a bench, and picked up a duffel bag and a heavy coat. She came back to Russ and said, "I'm horny as hell. Take me home!" Russ smiled at us as they walked out the door.

After Paula and Russ left, Matt came up. "I'll make sure Paula gets her tips," he said. "I'm sure she did well. I'll have the cash delivered to your office Monday. She'll get a check after the credit card company settles with me at the end of the month. I'll also send a 1099."

Kristen and I left not long after Paula and Russ. Kristen was quiet. Once we were back on the Interstate, I asked, "what did you think?"

"The club was a lot classier than I expected," she said.

"What about Paula's performance?" I asked.

"I don't know," Kristen said. "I'm still thinking about that." After a couple of beats, she asked me, "what did you think? Do you think less of Paula because of what she did tonight?"

"No, I don't think less of Paula at all," I said. "She is a smart and good person. She has a beautiful body. If she enjoys showing that body off, I think that's her privilege. It doesn't lessen her as a person. Hell, I might want to show off too if I was the male equivalent of as attractive as she is."

Kristen didn't say much else on the drive home. At her building, I opened the car door for her and walked her to the door. Kristen punched in a code to unlock the front door, pushed it partway open, and then turned to face me. "Thank you for taking me tonight, Peter. It was different. I'm still deciding whether it was fun." She turned and went inside.

Paula came into my office when she got in on Monday morning. "What did you think about Saturday?" she asked eagerly.

"Outstanding," I said. "I never knew you looked so beautiful naked."

"You saw the pictures online," she responded. "Everyone did."

"You are more beautiful in three dimensions than two," I said.

"You think so?" she asked, flirtingly.

"Absolutely!" I replied.

"You know," she joked, "Russ is out of town most of next month." She walked out with an exaggerated hip swing. It looked nice clothed too.

Usually, we ordered-in sandwiches and all five of us ate lunch together on Mondays. Glenda and Hank were meeting a potential client that Monday, leaving only Kristen, Paula, and me. After some small talk, Kristen asked, "Paula, what was it like Saturday stripping in front of all those people?"

After a moment's thought, Paula answered, "you may not believe it, but that was about the most fun I've ever had. Knowing all those people were focused on me. I was close to coming from the moment I pushed my thong off until I stood back up after I bent over for everyone. And the ego boost? Jesus. I still feel like I'm the hottest chick in the world!" Paula paused, then added, "Matt would let you dance in a heartbeat as beautiful as you are. You'll think this is bullshit but trust me, if you did it, you'd have the time of your life!"

Kristen didn't say anything. I think to lighten things up, Paula added, "If you went up there and danced, I'm sure Peter would go. Wouldn't you Peter?"

I wasn't sure how, or whether, to answer that. Kristen saved me from having to. She looked straight into my eyes and said, "if I ever did that in public, I'd hope you were there to watch." My heart missed a beat. I'd already fallen for Kristen and her compelling combination of intelligence, personality, and physical beauty. That comment completely captured me. But I had no idea what to say or whether to say anything. Realizing that she had unwittingly led me into a trap, Paula changed the topic to work.

I sensed Kristen was communicating something. I also felt that Kristen was vulnerable and that I needed to be patient and restrained, which I was. Still, as the winter progressed into spring, we did socialize more. The city had a minor league ice hockey team. It turned out that Kristen was, like me, a fan. While I wouldn't call them dates, we went to a few games together. We were not lovers, but we did become friends.

On a Wednesday in mid-April, Glenda called Kristen and me into her office. "I just got a call from Hendrick Trevor," she said. "He's got information that makes it appear someone has copied one of his more valuable products. He says that could only happen if someone had confidential information from his company. Hendrick is upset. He wants to meet, now, to develop a plan to combat this. He and Julia are at their Florida condo. Hank and I can't go as soon as he wants us. You two will have to go. Paula's getting you on a plane tomorrow morning."

"Ok," Kristen said.

"I know you understand how important Hendrick and Julia and their business are to us," Glenda said. "The condo is in a clothing optional resort. Hendrick and Julia are nudists. If they ask you to get naked, humor them and do it."

Kristen and I just looked at each other. Glenda's instructions were certainly clear. The look on Kristen's face told me nothing about how she felt about those instructions. If it came to it, would she follow them? Would I?

The resort that included Hendrick Trevor and Julia Wright's condo looked high-end and very nice. We had arrived in Tampa that morning and rented a car. We stopped at the resort's front desk, where we were expected. We were given directions to the condo. In our suits, carrying briefcases, we walked onto the resort grounds. It was around 10:00 a.m. on a weekday morning, so I wasn't surprised that there were only a few people out at the resort. However, they were all naked.

Julia was also naked when she answered their condo doorbell. We introduced ourselves and followed her inside. She led us into a room that had a table with a lot of computer equipment on it. There were six chairs around the table and a large video monitor on one wall. A naked man sat at the table. As we entered, he stood and extended his hand. "Hi," he said with a smile, "I'm Hendrick. Glad to finally meet you. Glenda speaks very highly of you." Kristen and I shook his hand. Neither Hendrick nor Julia acted like there was anything unusual about them being completely naked and Kristen and me being fully clothed.

Hendrick got right to business. To summarize a long story, Hendrick had developed and sold a system which used artificial intelligence to develop, very quickly, ways for incompatible software programs to interface with each other. "The best example I can give," Hendrick said, "is how the Navy is using it. They have ships which use computer programs to identify and plot potential threats, planes, or missiles for example, detected by radar or other sensors. Many of those programs are a few years old. They've bought newer weapons systems with newer software that guide ordnance to intercept those threats. Instead of updating their tracking systems to be compatible with the new weapons systems, our ELSS lets the two systems exchange data so that the new weapons system can use inputs from the older tracking system. Right now, we're the only company making something like that does that. By the way, ELSS stands for extended life software systems."

Someone, Hendrick suspected an ex-employee, had apparently shared the information necessary to replicate ELSS. Hendrick had learned that when potential customers for ELSS had told him they had been approached by another vendor with an identical product.

"What stops someone from getting ahold of ELSS and reverse engineering it?" I asked.

Hendrick bent over and lifted from the floor something about the size of a wireless router. "This is physically what the ELSS product looks like," he said. "You could download the software from inside this box. However, unless you input a security code, what you will get will be useless. Each ELSS unit has its own security code which we guard very carefully. Our customers do not have it."

Around 2:00 p.m., Julia, who had been an active participant in the meeting, said, "let's break for lunch. We'll get sandwiches sent over from the resort café. We've got a video conference with the ELSS team scheduled for 9:00 a.m. tomorrow. Kristen, Peter, we've got a guest bedroom here you can use tonight. Follow me, I'll show you."

We walked through an expensively furnished room and up a set of steps. Upstairs, we followed to a corner room with large, un-curtained windows on both exterior walls. In the center of the room was a single queen size bed. "I hope this will work for the two of you," Julia said with no hint of innuendo. "If you'll give me your keys, I'll have the resort staff retrieve your bags." I handed Julia the rental car keys. "This is a clothing optional resort," Julia said pleasantly. "You are welcome to undress. All of our business partners who visit us here do. Please come back to the office when you're ready." Julia smiled, turned, and left the room. Julia carried a few excess pounds but was not bad looking.

"Well," I said, "I suppose that counts as being asked to get naked."

"I think so," Kristen replied.

"Are we going to do it?" I asked.

"Glenda told us to," Kristen replied.

"She was pretty unequivocal, wasn't she," I responded.

"She was," Kristen agreed.

We moved to opposite sides of the room and turned our backs on each other. I heard the sounds of fabric and assumed that Kristen was, indeed, undressing. I began taking my suit off. I was down to my boxers when Kristen said, "getting my panties off is tougher than I expected." I knew exactly what she meant. I heard Kristen take a deep breath and say, "ok." I pushed my boxers down and stepped out of them. Being naked in a bedroom didn't seem that odd. I did, however, keep my back turned towards Kristen.

After a few seconds, Kristen said, "Peter, we're going to have to look at each other. Please turn around."

I turned. I've said repeatedly that Kristen was beautiful. She was even more beautiful naked. She looked very fit with a flat stomach, proportionate firm breasts, and a neatly trimmed blonde bush between two firm thighs. To me, she was perfect.

I'm afraid I stared at Kristen for a moment. That didn't seem to bother her. After another silence, Kristen smiled and said, "Peter, you look very good naked."

"Thank you," I said. "You look exquisite."

Kristen's smile got a bit broader. "You really think so?" she asked. She turned around and looked at me over her shoulder. I was looking at her small, firm, perfectly shaped ass.

"Yes," I said, "I definitely think so. So would anyone else who isn't blind."

Kristen turned back around. "We should get back to Hendrick and Julia," she said.

Walking naked out of the bedroom, downstairs, and through the condo's living room was strange. Hendrick and Julia nodded approvingly as we re-entered the meeting room. The doorbell chimed. Julia got up and walked out of the room. She was back a moment later followed by a clothed young man carrying a trey of sandwiches, bags of chips, and drinks. The man put the trey on a clear part of the table and walked out. He wasn't phased by walking into a room holding four naked people.

We ate, then discussed the ELSS problem for several more hours. Around 6:00 p.m., Hendrick said, "that's enough. My head hurts. Let's get some drinks and then get an early dinner." He stood up.

Julia told us, "Don't worry, everyone goes to the bar and to dinner in the nude here. I'll get you towels to sit on. Please always use them."

Following Hendrick and Julia outside in the early evening sun wearing nothing but a towel over my forearm was very strange. Kristen and I walked side-by-side following Hendrick and Julia. After a few steps, Kristen reached out and took my hand. Her extremely hard grip told me that she was as nervous about walking around outside naked as I was.

We followed Hendrick and Julia past an elaborate pool with a waterfall at one end. Hendrick held a door and we stepped into a bar with a tropical theme. It was not packed, but there were quite a few people. The drinkers were all nude. The bartender and servers were clothed.

A woman sitting at the bar shouted a greeting to Hendrick and Julia. We followed them over to her and were soon introduced to several nude people. It seemed that Hendrick and Julia knew everyone in the bar, patrons, and staff alike. Everyone acted pretty much like people in a bar anywhere. The difference was that most of the people, including us, were naked.