A New Legally Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hendrick finally led us to an empty table. An attractive young woman in shorts and a bikini top came over to take our orders. My god, I thought, what do you drink when you're naked? I'd have to watch myself. I didn't want to get drunk and ruin my time naked with Kristen. I ordered a light beer, although I hate the stuff it's low alcohol. Kristen had white wine.

"Kristen, Peter," Hendrick asked, "have either of you engaged in social nudity before?" We both shook our heads. "Well," Hendrick continued, "what do you think?"

I looked at Kristen. She smiled and said, "I'm still adjusting."

"Several people have had their first nude experiences visiting us," Julia said. "No one's ever complained. The vast majority of those people have come back here on their own. We love going nude. I can't imagine living any other way."

We only had one drink and then followed Hendrick and Julia into a restaurant. Eating dinner in the nude was, well, unique. The food was surprisingly good. I had another beer and Kristen had a glass of wine. Like many successful men, Hendrick liked to tell people his life story, his successes, and the challenges he'd overcome. He wasn't nearly as arrogant about it as some men I've heard, but we were there until the restaurant closed.

Walking back to the condo after dark, we heard a voice calling, "Hendrick, Julia." We followed it another group of people they knew sitting in an in-ground hot tub. "There's room, barely," Hendrick said, grinning. "Let's sit in the tub for a moment."

Hendrick got into the hot tub and sat on a ledge built into the tub wall under the water. Julia followed him. There was space next to Julia and she gestured for us to get in. "After you, and help me in," Kristen said. I stepped onto the ledge, with hot water above my knees, took Kristen's hand, and steadied her as she stepped in.

I sat and slid against Julia to give Kristen room to sit. Once she sat, the water reached Kristen's neck. Her bare left hip and thigh were pressed against my right ones. The contact felt almost electric. As he had at dinner, Hendrick dominated the conversation in the tub, although I had the sense others were feeding him questions intended to elicit familiar responses.

I sat quietly, savoring the contact with Kristen's bare skin. I kept my hands underwater, resting on the tops of my thighs. I was trying to listen to Hendrick when I felt a hand grasp my right hand under the water. The hand could only be Kristen's. I turned to look at her. She smiled at me. "I'm enjoying this," she said softly. She squeezed my hand, not the tight nervous grip she'd used earlier. This was almost affectionate.

We sat in the tub until Hendrick declared, "we've got to work tomorrow." He got out, followed by Julia.

It was a rather long step up onto the concrete around the tub. Kristen stood and said, "help me out." There was nothing I could do but put my hands on her bare ass and give her a boost.

We showered off outside, followed Hendrick and Julia back to the condo, and went up to our room. We'd had drinks but neither Kristen nor I were drunk. "I've never slept in the nude before," Kristen said. She pulled back the covers on the bed, got in, and laid back. Looking at me, she said, "Get in bed, please."

I laid down next to Kristen. Our faces moved towards each other. We started kissing, lightly then more passionately. Our mouths opened and our tongues met. Kristen began stroking my balls. I fondled one of her nipples. She moved her one hand from my balls to my dick, which was getting hard. With her other hand, she took my other hand and pushed it between her thighs. I got the hint and started fingering her.

Kristen got pretty wet pretty soon. She rolled completely onto her back and said, "please." I should have thought about safe sex and contraception. I didn't. I got above her and tried to slide myself in. My first couple attempts, frankly, missed. Kristen said, "I'm sorry. It's been a while since I've done this." It had been a damned long time since I had made love to a woman. I was scared I was going to embarrassed myself.

I got my dick in Kristen, but we were very out of synch. At one point, she inadvertently head-butted me. We were both trying too hard. I pulled out and rolled to her side. "I'm sorry," she said.

"We're too nervous," I said. "Let's just relax and try to have fun."

Kristen raised up on her elbow. Smiling, she said, "sex fun? There's a novel concept." She lay back. After a moment, she said. "Ok, try again. We've got work to do tomorrow and we're not leaving this room before we both come."

Breaking the tension did something for both of us. Our bodies were new to each other and neither of us knew what really stimulated the other. We slowly built up to our climax. When I felt myself close to coming, I tried to pull out. Kristen wrapped her legs tightly around me. "Please... come... in... me" she said between gasps. I did. A second later, she gave a couple of loud yelps.

After we came, Kristen and I slept in each other's arms. We were awakened by Julia's knock on the door. "It's eight," she said. "Come down when you're ready. We've got coffee and fruit. We've got the video conference at 9:00."

We got out of bed. There was a bathroom off our room. We showered together. I was again awed by Kristen's beauty. Did I really make love to someone that gorgeous? After we toweled off, I asked, "Do we go down naked or clothed?"

"I'm sure they expect us to be naked," Kristen replied.

"What about the video conference?" I asked.

"Surely, we'll have time to come up and get dressed before it," Kristen said.

Kristen was wrong. Hendrick, Julia, Kristen, and I were talking until Julia said, "it's almost nine. Let's get started." She and Hendrick left the kitchen and went into the meeting room nude. Kristen looked at me, but we both followed, also nude.

Julia was already talking with someone, but there was no image on the monitor. "We have the cameras on this end set up so, if you sit at the table, all they will see is your head and shoulders," Hendrick explained. "If you stand up, they'll see your body of course." Kristen giggled.

The ELSS team was at their headquarters and lab in the central part of our home state. There were three women and two men on that end of the conference, all clothed. Kristen and I talked and asked lots of questions. We stayed firmly in our seats, though. From the small image of us in a corner of the monitor, it seemed obvious to me we were naked. Hendrick and Julia stood, sat, and walked around the room. I guess their employees were used to them in the nude.

Kristen and I were fine until she needed to use the bathroom. Rather than calling a break or turning the cameras off, Hendrick just told her "It's outside to the right." Kristen blushed but got up from the table. Everyone on the conference got an unobstructed view of her stunning nude form. A bit later, it was my turn.

The conference lasted until almost 5:00 p.m. We did, at least, have a clear plan of action. After the conference ended, Hendrick said to us, "It's your call. We can try to get you on a flight tonight. I know there is one tomorrow morning that usually has seats, or you can relax here tonight and tomorrow and fly back Sunday. If I were you, I'd stay till Sunday."

"If you stay," Julia said, "it's on the company but you have to stay naked."

I looked at Kristen. She smiled, looked directly into my eyes, and said, "I'd like to stay."

Kristen and I had a wonderful weekend together and didn't dress until we left for the airport Sunday morning. While Hendrick was a bit full of himself, he had good reason. Overall, Hendrick and Julia were fun people to spend time with. We met several of their resort friends. When we went to the gym on Saturday morning, I had the incomparable pleasure of watching Kristen do her yoga routine in the nude.

"I started doing yoga just after I started at Truboy," Kristen said. "I do a class once a week with six other women. We do wear clothes," she laughed. "The instructor is interesting. She's a counsellor and teaches yoga on the side."

Of course, Kristen and I made love both Friday and Saturday nights. We were getting a little better with practice. We still had a lot to learn about each other to make the sex really great. I was willing to work to get there.

Kristen and I were both the type of people who get to places like airports ridiculously early. We'd turned in the rental car and were sitting in a largely empty concourse that Sunday morning. "Ok," Kristen said, "we need to talk." Never words a man wants to hear from a woman. "I talk to Paula a lot," Kristen continued. "I know she's told you about my last boyfriend."

"It sucks what he did to you," I said.

"Well, I understand his motives," she said. "It hurt. It still hurts. I've been sort of anti-men, until I got to know you. I've known for a while, through Paula, that you're very attracted to me. You've done it right. Not pushy. Not aggressive. Leaving me my space. A voice in my head warns me I'm going to get hurt again, but I'll take that risk with you. I know this is terribly unfair question, but I must ask: are we a couple?"

"Definitely," I said with no hesitation.

"There's no one else?" she asked.

"No one," I said.

"I didn't think so," she said, "and Paula said you aren't seeing anyone. I'm not sure why that is. You're a very attractive man."

"Kristen," I said, "you are extraordinary. You've got commitment if that's what you want. We can also just stay friends if that's what you want. No one will ever know, at least not from me, about this weekend."

"The weekend happened," Kristen said. "I can't forget it. I don't want to forget it. Commitment is a two-way street. Let's both take it." I cannot describe how happy I was after that conversation.

I hadn't anticipated Hendrick or Julia talking to Glenda about Kristen and me. When Glenda came in the following Monday, she called us both to the office she and Hank shared. "I just wanted you to know," she said, "how glad Hank and I are that you two finally hooked up. I know you are perfect for each other. I gather you adapted well to the resort. How did you like it?"

I let Kristen answer the question first. "Well," she said, "I was grateful to be forced, if you will, into getting naked with Peter, so I didn't have to take the initiative on that. I'm not sure I can separate being with Peter from being at the resort, but I liked it. A lot more than I expected. I'd do it again, with Peter."

"The overriding thing for me," I said, 'is my relationship with Kristen. Going nude with her is a lot of fun."

"I'm confident," Glenda said, "you'll have more opportunities to go down there. You both made a positive impression on Hendrick and Julia."

The plan we'd made concerning ELSS was that Hendrick's people would do more digging to identify the source of the competing product. Once we knew who to go after, we would go. In the meantime, the case was in limbo for us.

Later that morning, Paula came in my office, grinning. "Trevor and Wright were on the phone to Glenda probably before you and Kristen were out of bed Friday morning. Of course, Hank told me. Congratulations. Just be good to her. Kristen is a special person." I knew that.

Tuesday was a gorgeous spring day. Kristen and I did something we rarely did: eat lunch out. We picked up sandwiches and went to a nearby park. About midway through lunch, Kristen said, "I did something I'm a little embarrassed to tell you about."

"What?" I asked.

"Well," she said, "I'm a perfectionist, at least when it comes to physical activities. A hangover from gymnastics I assume. I want, uh, want our sex to be great. Last night after class, I asked my yoga instructor how I could learn to be a better sex partner for you."

That came from out of left field. "And?" I asked tentatively.

"I told you Sheila, that's my instructor, is a counsellor, right?" Kristen said. I nodded. "She does relationship counselling. As part of that, sometimes, she and her husband Brad help couples improve their sex lives. She offered to work with us if you're up for it."

It sounded strange and kinky to me. But I had a sense this was an early test of the relationship. "I'm happy to do it if you want to," I said.

"Uh," Kristen said, "they're willing to meet with us Thursday evening." She blushed and looked incredible. "I think they're going to want to watch us make love."

I don't know why, but the idea of making love to Kristen with someone else watching sounded very hot. I grinned. "I'm free Thursday night," I said. That earned me a long kiss.

Sheila and Brad Evans lived in a farmhouse to the east of the city, where suburban bordered rural. Sheila was tall and very thin with light brown hair pulled into a ponytail. Brad was also thin but very fit, like a distance runner. We arrived about 6:30.

I was introduced to Sheila and the two of us met Brad. We followed them into a sunroom at the back of the house with windows on three sides looking out on woods. "We use this room with all the windows," Brad said, "because a key component of any relationship, including the physical parts of your relationship, is openness and transparency." I wasn't sure what that meant but it sounded good.

"You want our help to improve your sexual relationship so you both derive more pleasure from it?" Sheila asked. We nodded affirmatively. "Ok," Sheila said, "we can do that. You're going to have to let go of your inhibitions. We're going to ask you to do things with each other, in front of us, and we may demonstrate things, that most couples never do in front of other people. You will not get the full benefit of our counselling without doing what we ask of you. Nothing is being recorded in any way. Only the four of us will ever know what you do here. You will have orgasms in front of us before you leave tonight. Are you ok with that?"

I looked at Kristen. Much more eagerly than I expected, Kristen said, "yes!"

Kristen's enthusiasm excited me. This could turn out to great I thought. "Of course," I said.

"Ok," Brad said. "Both of you take all your clothes off."

I had expected to strip. I was a bit self-conscious undressing in front of two strangers. Kristen stripped quickly. I think I still sort of thought of Kristen as the vestal virgin. Kristen standing there naked, excited about having sex with me in front of other people, was the most beautiful and erotic thing I'd ever seen.