A New Life

Story Info
A neglected wife moves on.
3.3k words
3.8
11.3k
10
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

A New Life.

Chrissy Bentley stood in front of the mirror and looked at her reflection. It was 8:30 am on a fateful Monday morning and she was on her way to work, possibly to change her life forever.

The reflection showed a slim, light-haired woman of 35, married ten years, dressed in a smart business suit, white open neck blouse, with a pencil skirt finishing above her knees and 3inch heels to finish the look. It screamed successful woman.

Yet Chrissy was not a happy woman at all.

She had been notified that the head of the company wanted to discuss her position later that morning. Unusual, he normally only gave short notice when dismissal was a possibility.

Also, about six months ago she had noticed a change in her husband Paul. He had started to work away a lot, short two- or three-day trips which seemed to become more frequent and lasted for up to seven days. All at short notice. Also, his interest in sex was waning much to her disappointment. Chrissy enjoyed frequent sex and she was becoming frustrated.

The international company she worked for frequently had meetings with colleagues and clients from abroad and Chrissy was generally needed in attendance due to her role.

Usually, it turned out to be a rather stuffy, boring affair which she got away from as swiftly as courtesy allowed. Not so two months ago.

The business end completed, Chrissy was about to leave when two of her Canadian colleagues cut her off and said they were going to the hotel bar with some of the clients and they would be honoured if she joined them. Chrissy tried to make excuses, but they refused to take no for an answer, taking an arm each, they guided her to the bar.

The party developed into a really good time and her "escorts" were charming. Her presence also made a big impact on the clients. Her good looks and conversation made them more and more interested in doing business with the company and the supply of expensive champagne made her more and more relaxed and content to stay and enjoy the party.

The champagne and convivial company also had another effect on her. So much so that when her two "escorts" started to move closer and touch her, accidently at first, then bolder, her tight skirt had ridden high on her legs exposing views above her stockings, she didn't chase them away.

Warm, casual touches on her legs felt nice each time and made her tingle, Tom had managed to get his hand between her legs and onto soft, bare flesh. Easing her legs further apart he found her knickers were wet. She hadn't been fucked by Paul for over a month and she was very much in need of it.

As the party quietened down about one in the morning, she made to leave. When she stood up, she staggered a little and quick as a flash Tom steadied her and doing so put one hand on her breast and the other round her waist. Electric currents shot through her body at his touch and when he said she was in no fit state to go home, she nodded in agreement.

Chrissy offered no resistance as Tom and his colleague Aaron, guided her to the lift and up to Tom's room in the hotel. The men had been quite free with their hands as the supported her and Chrissy was loving it. When Tom kissed her in the lift she responded willingly as his tongue went deep in search of hers.

More champagne in Tom's room chased away any lingering concerns, and through her drunken haze she wanted them to fuck her tonight and she didn't want to let the chance go by. She didn't resist when they started to strip her cloths away and she knew they were going to use her. They did, every part of her willing body.

She left the hotel smiling at one the following day, unable to remember the whole night other than the fact there always seemed to be one of them using her. She was clearly suffering, a foggy headache, her body aching and sore and cum still oozing from her but buoyed by a warm feeling of pleasure. She had loved the night.

A few pangs of guilt flashed through her mind, but they had gone by the time she got home. Paul was away again, and she had waited for him long enough. She had needed to be fucked and the Canadians had obliged.

Over the next two months she had attended other business events, but they had all turned out to be boring affairs. It did seem that she was the target of some interest by several of her male colleagues who were more attentive than in the past. She had easily seen them off and quite frankly, none of them had excited her enough to allow them the pleasure of having her.

She knew that she would have let herself go again if the opportunity had presented itself, but it had not. She was disappointed.

At the appointed time, Chrissy presented herself to the office. The secretary smiled, and asking her to wait, entered the office and spoke quietly to the person inside.

David Ward came to the door and reached out a hand to Chrissy. He was average hight, in his early forties and quite good looking. His smile as he held her hand lifted her spirits a little and he led her to a leather armchair close to the windows. He sat opposite her in a similar chair, a small file on a coffee table next to him.

Chrissy was a bit taken aback by the unexpected warm welcome but felt a little uncomfortable as the armchair was deep and luxurious, it made her tight pencil skirt ride high, the carefully designed split up the side to aid walking, allowing a lot of leg to be exposed.

David Ward opened the file and began by congratulating her on her work and how much she had been an asset to the company over the last several months.

Chrissy thanked him but was still visibly nervous.

"I appreciate your thanks Mr. Ward, but I am a little concerned as to the purpose of this meeting" she heard herself saying.

"Ah," he replied "of course, I want to relieve you of your present role, I have something else in mind for you.".

After a pause, during which he observed her reaction swing from trepidation to bewilderment he said,

"I want you to work directly with me on special projects which I intend to pursue on a regular basis. Interested?"

Chrissy paused, starting to get interested. "What sort of projects, may I ask?"

"Of course, multiple dealings with clients across the globe, which will involve working closely with myself, and with extensive travel at odd times involved. We will be the only people with full knowledge of our work."

She sat quietly, inviting him to continue.

"Interested," he asked.

She nodded. "Yes, but you know that I am married?"

"Yes of course, to Paul, who works away a lot, is that a problem," he replied softly.

"Well, it may be difficult at times, he might not like me being away for unspecified periods," she replied unconvincingly.

"Yes, but does the role interest you?" He pursued.

"It does, but Paul," she sounded unconvinced.

David Ward looked at her quizzically for a moment. His eyes taking in the uncertainty on her face. She was certainly interested, and he knew she was the only person he could trust to work with him in the role. He needed her.

"Chrissy, may I call you Chrissy?" He asked.

"Yes, of course," she replied.

"If Paul is the only block to you accepting, I feel it is only right to confirm what you already suspect. Your husband has been having an affair with a friend of my ex-wife for over a year now. But you knew that didn't you?"

"How do you know" she asked softly.

"It is my business to know what goes on and you confirmed it when you were with the delegates from Canada a few months back, and let them have sex with you," he said.

"What! How do you know what went on there?" She replied indignantly.

"What we did is no business of yours."

Chrissy slumped back in the chair stunned but close to slapping him and walking out.

"How do you know, why does it involve you?" She demanded.

"It involves me because you fucked clients. The bastards filmed you being gang fucked by themselves and some of the clients. When I found out I had them dismissed and privately investigated your part in the whole thing.

I seems to me that they got you very drunk and you willingly went to have sex with them, but I believe you had no idea the clients fucked you as well. They also showed the film to some others before I could stop it, I am sorry."

Chrissy broke down and began sobbing, her world shattered, she wanted the job so badly, but her lust had blown it for one night of wild sex.

Eventually she raised her head and looked him directly in the face.

"I will clear my desk immediately and leave" she stated defiantly, starting to rise out of the chair.

David Ward looked directly into her eyes and said,

"Yes, I do want you to clear your desk, but only to move your things into the empty office next door to mine. I need you, and I believe you knew nothing about the clients having you as well as the two colleagues. You're right, had it only been those two, this unpleasant part of the conversation would not have been necessary. Who you have sex with, other than clients, is of no business of mine at present. Your abilities are. I want you with me for these projects."

Chrissy stopped. Still doubtful she asked him if he meant what he had just said.

"Yes" he replied, "will you accept?"

She slumped back into the armchair, after a moment she said, "My husband will not like it, what will I do if he objects?"

"Leave the cheating sod and move into the flat I have ready in the apartments next to mine. Remember, I always need you close and available. Will you accept? It can all be done today."

Chrissy stared at him, "Move today, how?" She said incredulously.

"I just need to inform my secretary and our people will move all your things from your flat into the new one before the end of the day. You will not need to go back there unless you wish. My legal team will sort things with your husband. I have enough evidence of his affair that he will offer no resistance."

With a smile for the first time since looking in the mirror that morning, she accepted the offer eagerly.

She never went back to the flat she lived in with her husband.

After five days of sorting out her new flat, or rather apartment, Chrissy went back to work to find out what the future had in store for her.

David Ward greeted her in his office and after some simple chat told her that they were going to be a special team working closely with international businesses and government departments from several counties. There would be no normal routine and they would have to be available whenever the need arose.

Presentation would be highly important and so clothing would be standard suits making it easy to be ready to move quickly. "Out of office" clothing could be bought on location and would be paid for by the company.

"Why me" was the question she asked again.

"Because you are brilliant at your job, and I know it's sexist, but you are a rather attractive woman and that still has a big affect on many clients." He paused, "As you know."

After a short pause Chrissy smiled and said, "I want to see the soft porn movie they made."

"Soft porn?" Said David, "It's not soft porn, it's full on hardcore with full penetration, air-tight shots and full facial. They were very professional with it, and you are very much the star."

"But does it not compromise me and how will anyone who sees it look at me in a serious business role." She said quietly.

"No, they will see that you are a strong woman with the ability to separate pleasure from business, but there will also be some who want you and are willing to work with us in the hope they manage to get you into bed." He replied.

"Does that mean you want me to sleep with clients?" Chrissy almost hissed at him.

David Ward smiled. "No, who you go to bed with on our trips will always be your choice. I will never expect you to fuck for the company."

"Alright, but I still want to see the video."

David paused, "Well if you are sure, come to my apartment at eight tonight but be prepared for some very explicit sex, there is an hour and a half of you being fucked full on by them. Still want to see it?"

"Yes."

"See you at eight then," said David.

Chrissy got up and went back to her office to start to prepare for their first "mission," but could not easy the increasing dampness in her pussy. How would she cope with watching herself being used as a fuck toy and clearly enjoying it?

A few minutes before eight Chrissy, dressed in a simple dress and high heeled strappy shoes, rang the bell of David Ward's apartment in the same building as hers.

David opened the door and before he let her in, asked once again if she was sure she wanted to see the video.

"Yes," she replied without hesitation, "I really need to see how it all came about, I still can't remember having any of the clients, it's all a bit of a fog but I know I was willing."

David opened the apartment and Chrissy walked inside to see a totally modern layout that was at least four times bigger than hers with views out over the city and a veranda giving even wider views if you ventured outside.

"Like it?" David asked as he popped the cork on a bottle of red wine and passed her a glass.

"Very nice," she smiled, "but I am here to watch the video, is that the TV?" she indicated, pointing to an enormous screen on an inner wall with two large leather couches in front of it.

"One of them," he replied, "there is one in each of the three bedrooms if you want to watch it in one of them. Alone of course."

Chrissy smiled at him, "No, here seems good, I want to watch it with you to get your take on it and how it happened. If you don't mind of course. How many times have you watched it?"

David coughed; the question had caught him by surprise.

"Oh, since I dismissed them for doing it, must have been about three or four times. They videoed most of the night and edited it down to ninety minutes. I grilled them severely, and they admitted it was all a setup. They had promised the clients that they would get you as part of the deal. I made them give me the full video, so I had all the evidence."

"Bastards," she hissed, "And I thought they just wanted a good time, I did." She blushed. "Shall we?"

Chrissy settled into one of the couches and David in the other, the video opened on the big screen.

The opening shot was of a door being opened and three giggling people entering. Chrissy was being supported by Tom and they were kissing passionately as they stumbled inside. The lights came on and as Tom and Chrissy kept on kissing Aaron was seen going to the cabinet and opening a bottle of champagne.

Aaron then went up to the other two and started to unzip Chrissy's skirt as Tom, with the help of Chrissy, was quickly stripping her jacket off. The jacket and skirt were discarded, and she was left, still kissing Tom, in just her blouse, hold up stockings and knickers.

Aaron took Chrissy from Tom and slipping a hand between her legs, took over the kissing.

The video picked up Aaron telling her that she was going to get fucked tonight and Chrissy giggled "Oh good" in reply as he pushed her back onto the bed and got between her open legs. Without much ceremony he quickly got his cock out and without removing her knickers, pushed it up her dripping pussy and fucked her hard.

Just at the edge of the screen, Tom was seen opening a small packet and slipping something into one of the champagne glasses.

David Ward broke Chrissy's trance and said, "Did you see what he has done. They drugged you. That's why you can't remember who fucked you."

"God I was set up! The camera was rolling as we went in, they knew I was to fuck one of them, but I never realised what was on!" Chrissy was stunned. She had wanted to be fucked but this..."

David ran the video on as both Tom and Aaron took turns on a very willing and active Chrissy. She was fully engaged in fucking with them and enjoying the occasional pause to drink more champagne when the three lovers were resting.

During one episode, Tom was fucking her ass and Chrissy had her face buried deep in the pillow as he ploughed her willing body. In the background Aaron could be seen on the phone and shortly afterward three of the clients quietly entered the room. Aaron greeted them and then was heard to say, "here she is, just as requested. User her how you want, she won't object."

The three clients were not slow and as Tom pulled out of Chrissy, they moved quickly in on her. They took it in turns to fuck her missionary, then, as she showed no objection, they took her ass, mouth and pussy in turn until they finally had her "air-tight" and moaning with the pounding she was getting.

After a while all three withdrew leaving her panting on the bed and covered in cum which was leaking from her body and splashed all over her face and hair.

It had been enough time for Tom and Aaron to recover and they both moved back to her and for the rest of the night they feasted on her body.

The last clip was about eight in the morning when the double teamed her before all three falling asleep.

Chrissy Bentley just stared at the screen as it went blank. She was stunned at what had happened to her that night and the fact it had all been filmed. But also, that she had so clearly enjoyed every minute of it. It had been a serious gangbang and on film, she had been a very willing participant.

"Oh my God David, whatever do you think of me after that?" she whispered.

"Truthfully?" he asked, "I think that you are the victim of a very nasty trick but also you are probably the most amazing woman to have watched herself being gangbanged and still be watching at the end. As you know, I am honest and, I am very jealous of all of them."

Chrissy looked at him, "Does that mean you want to fuck me?"

"Yes, most men do after being with you, you have a very sexy persona, that's why the clients wanted you. But only you can decide who get you into bed as I said at work. Your choice."

Chrissy smiled again, "We will see, we will see, but now I must go. I have a lot to come to terms with. Goodnight."

She kissed him softly and avoided his hand as it slipped onto her hip.

Slowly she left the apartment and went back to hers.

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers