A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," Braxton pleaded. "We are going to be late."

I opened the bedroom door to greet my son. "Fuck," he gasped. I took that as a compliment. The way he ogled me, I thought that must have been the best compliment I had ever received. My ex-husband had never looked at me like that. I knew it was mostly lust in the son's eyes, but I was okay with that for that night.

When we arrived at the restaurant, my son rushed around and opened my door for me. Then he proceeded to open the restaurant door for me too. He was trying his best to be a complete gentleman. While my son was speaking with the host about our table, I saw the one man I had wished to never see again. Across the crowded room was my ex-husband having a meal. I had secretly hoped he choked and there wasn't a doctor in the house.

Where we were seated, I had a partial view of that bastard. I tried not to look at him, it seemed every time I did, he was staring at me. I hoped he liked what he saw and regretted not being able to have any of it again. As I looked around the restaurant, I realized he wasn't the only person staring at me. There were several people glancing our way with dirty looks and obvious judgement. Julios was known for romantic dinners and not somewhere a mother would accompany her own son.

"Are you sure this is okay?" I asked, as I leaned toward my son. My son raised his eyebrows indicating he was confused. "People are staring at us."

"Are you kidding me?" my son asked, grinning. "I am with a cougar." He added, as he closed the menu. "I am with the hottest woman in here. Let them stare."

A cougar? My son really thought of his own mother as a cougar. "Fine," I replied.

Dinner was delicious. I was finishing my third glass of wine when my son motioned for the server. Braxton handed the server the black book with the payment for dinner. I offered to pay, but Braxton insisted it was his treat since he invited me.

Maybe he was a gentleman. As I watched him interact with the waiter and maybe it was the wine or maybe just the atmosphere, I couldn't help but think about the other morning. The way my son's soft hands cupped my breast and his hot breath laid upon my nipple like a dense morning fog. I secretly hoped we would continue when we arrived home. I wanted to properly thank my son for a wonderful evening.

As we stood to leave, there was a crowd at the front door, so Braxton motioned toward the back, suggesting we avoid the large crowd. That was fine with me, because then I wouldn't have to walk past my ex and avoid him possibly wanting to talk to our son.

As my son opened the car door for me, I stopped and then cupped his face into my hands. "Thank you for a wonderful dinner," I said. I gently pulled him down to me and kissed him on the lips, once again thanking him for the evening.

My son wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me tightly against himself. My balance shifted, forcing me to fall back against the car. I wasn't sure if it was my son, loneliness, or the wine, but I accepted my son's tongue in my mouth once again. I slowly eased my hand down his chest, and then stomach, and then just below his belt. I felt a bulge forming in his slacks as I grabbed him. He grew hard as he thumped in my hand.

Earlier that day, I made up my mind that if Braxton pursued me, I was going to go all the way with him. I didn't know if he needed it or not, but I did. I would worry about the consequences later.

My son followed me around the front of the car, where I tried sitting on the hood. I was struggling to get up there, so my son grabbed me by the waist and hoisted me on the hood. He was definitely going to get lucky that night. As a matter of fact, he was going to get lucky right then and there.

I lived a pretty vanilla life when it came to sex. I always thought sex was to be with two people who loved each other, and it was supposed to only be in the bedroom. Well, one out of two wasn't so bad. My son and I definitely loved each other.

I ended a quick fight with my son's belt and zipper, allowing his hard cock to finally be free. As I stroked him, I noticed how perfectly shaped the rest of it was. It was thicker than his father and I could almost imagine it inside me.

The warm night air filled with a sweet aroma from the bakery next door. I guessed they had begun getting cakes and other treats prepared for the next business day. I looked around just as a precaution before sliding down my panties. I propped one foot up, inviting my son to enter my soaking pussy.

"Now?" my son, questioned. "Is this really happening?"

I planned on thanking him once we got home, but I guessed that was as good of a time as any. "Only if you want, baby," I said, allowing my son to make the decision if he wanted to be home, inside his own mother.

I felt the head gently press against my lips as I took a deep breath. Was this really happening? Was I really going to let my son fuck me. Was I really going to fuck on the hood of my car in an alley behind a restaurant? I scooted toward him, letting him know I was ready.

"Fuck," we whispered simultaneously.

That first thrust awoke a starving woman inside me. I felt him mildly stretching my cock hungry pussy. At that moment, I knew exactly what I had been missing and I hoped I would never have to be thirsty ever again. I wrapped both of my legs around my sons back as he gripped my ass hard. He pulled me to him every time he thrust, making sure he drove deeper inside with every stroke.

"Mommy," he moaned in my ear.

I felt my juices shooting out of me as he continued calling me Mommy. I don't know where it came from, but I dug deep in my inner thoughts and offered, "Do you like fucking Mommy?"

He immediately stopped. I knew I went too far. He was already regretting our first moment together as lovers. I looked him in the face as he began to smile. He kissed me and then began pounding me harder than before. I guess he did like it after all. I was going to push the boundaries. It was my turn to live for my goals, dreams, and fantasies.

"Tell Mommy you love her pussy." I whispered.

"I absolute love everything about you, Mommy." My son said, as he grew harder.

I ignored the feet shuffling coming down the alley near us. No way was I giving up that moment. I was in the garden of ecstasy and never wanted to leave. I glanced up, peering over my sons' shoulder to see my ex-husband walking past. I stared him down as our son fucked me like he never did. He looked in shock as he realized it was me.

"Fuck Mommy," I said, loud enough for my ex to hear me. "Cum for me, baby," I begged. At that moment, I felt my son grip my ass tight as he thrusted as deep as he could. His hot cum began filling my pussy as I continued teasing him. "Fill me up, son. Fill your mommy with cum."

Once he finished, my son laid his head on my shoulder. "Thank you, Mommy."

As my ex hurried away, I said, "I love you, baby, but we better get going."

I barely got my door closed as my son put the transmission in drive and pulled away. I felt my son running out of me as he made a right turn onto the street in front of the restaurant. I knew my seat was going to need a good cleaning before anyone could ride passenger again.

"Do you have my panties," I asked, as I searched around the dark interior.

"There," my son said, pointing through the windshield. My panties were hooked on the end of the wiper, but as soon as I saw them, the wind broke them loose and sent them sliding up the windshield and across the roof. "You don't need them anyway," he added, as he steered onto the freeway toward home.

*** ***

I slept better that night than I had in years. I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or the release of pent-up orgasms, but regardless, when I awoke that next morning, I was refreshed. I could tell by the brightness in the room, the sun had already been up for several hours. I rolled over and opened my eyes to an empty spot beside me. That's when it hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Fuck!", I said aloud. A wall of guilt fell upon me. I read and heard stories of mothers who seduced their sons and I always thought that I could never do that. Those women were psychos. What woman in their right mind would take advantage of their own son?

I felt a stickiness between my legs and a sickness in my stomach as I crept toward the bedroom door. I stopped and listened as if I was a stranger in someone else's house. Maybe I was a stranger. I didn't know who I was anymore. Satisfied the house was quiet, I shuffled into the bathroom to shower. I tried washing away the previous night's sins, but the more I scrubbed, the more I thought about my lovely son calling me Mommy as he rocketed his juices inside me.

Out of the shower, I stepped into the hallway where I slid on a royal blue thong. I noticed my son's door was half open. I peeked inside to see him still asleep. The grey sheet barely covered his left leg as his gorgeous body was stretched out. His dick rested on his right thigh. It took everything in me to stop me from going in there and taking him in my mouth. Against my inner demoness, I left him be and went downstairs and would wait for him to wake up to see if he wanted to discuss our date.

I poured a cup of coffee as I looked over my nearly nude body. I figured there was no way my son could be upset if he saw me topless. Anyway, I waited, and I waited. Was that boy ever going to wake up? I had just finished my third cup when I heard him turn the corner of the kitchen. I kept my back to him as I washed the mug. I fumbled the mug in the sink as I waited for him to break the ice. I didn't hear him as he snuck up behind me. I felt his naked body press against mine.

"Are we not wearing clothes anymore?" he asked. "Which, by the way, is fine with me."

I felt his firm cock press against my ass as he swept my hair away from my neck. He planted a soft kiss on the side of my neck and then gave a slight sucking just before pulling away. It felt as if someone turned the thermostat to a thousand degrees.

"We should talk about last night," I said, as I turned around. I noticed his shorts on the floor. Braxton slipped them off when he saw me in a state of undress in the kitchen. "I am very sorry that I took advantage of you last night."

"Take advantage of me?" he asked. "I am sorry I lost your panties." Braxton rested his hands on my hips. "Was that a one-time thing, or was it something else?"

Something else? What did he want it to be? I wasn't sure what I wanted it to be.

"What do you mean?" I asked, hoping he would make the decision for me.

"Well," he began. "I couldn't stop thinking about you. I fought sleep as long as I could, wishing you would come into my room last night. I even slept naked for you, Mommy."

There it was it. Mommy. That is all it took. "If we are going to continue enjoying each other, we have to lay some rules." I said. What rules? I didn't know what the rules were for something like that. Did we want to be mother and son in the streets and fuck buddies in the sheets? Was it something less? Was it something more?

"Rule number one," I said. "We can not tell anyone." The moment those words left my lips, I knew what I was suggesting was wrong. Not only did the majority of society look down on our taboo, but it was actually illegal.

"As much as I would love to tell the world that I am in a relationship with the most beautiful woman in the world, I can refrain from doing so." Braxton said. "Rule number two," he added. "Actually, you know what." Braxton kissed me on the lips. "Whatever you decide is fine with me. As much or as little as you want is good with me."

Relationship, sort of lingered in my mind as my son smiled at me. "Is that what you want? Do you want to refer to me as your girlfriend?" I asked. "Remember, you can't tell anyone about us though."

"You're right," he said. "Whatever you come up with is fine." Braxton reached around me, cupping my ass in his hands. Our bare chests pressed together like a compactor. I could see the reflection of lust in my eyes through his eyes. Braxton dropped down to one knee as he slid down my thong. "I want to properly thank you for last night."

I pulled my right leg to rest over his shoulder as he reached out with his tongue, caressing my lips. It only took a few licks before they began to part, waiting for him to slip inside me. I never realized how long my son's tongue was as he injected it inside me, slurping my juices. My son slowly worked his tongue from the bottom of my pussy up to the top, where he would pause and use the tip of his tongue to flick my clit. It would only take a minute before I felt an orgasmic wave flow through me.

My son slurped a little faster, being careful to not miss a drop of his mothers cum. He let out a slight growl as he continued pleasing me. I gripped the back of his hair, pulling his face deeper into me. All the years as a swimmer, I knew breathing through his nose in between breaths was second nature to him.

"I'm cumming again," I yelped. "Oh fuck, son." My chest heaved from the rush of adrenaline as my son drank the last bit of me. Al though he did miss some of it, I was okay with the juices running down my thigh.

"Oh," he said. "I missed a spot." My son ran his tongue up my inner thigh, being sure to not let any go to waste. Braxton then stood and gripped my ass tight as he picked me up.

He carried me to the living room where he gently laid me down on the couch. As he pulled away to position himself, I saw exactly what I craved. I reached for him twice, missing his hard cock the first time. The second time, I was finally able to get my hand wrapped around it.

"You lay down, baby," I said, instructing my son. "Let Mommy take care of you."

My son quickly obliged. I got on my knees at my sons' feet. I looked him in the eyes as I pressed my tongue against the base of his cleanly shaven cock. As I slowly worked my tongue toward the head, he thumped several times, making me wetter. I opened wide and took one of his balls into my mouth. They were big and firm. I swirled my tongue around his nut, while I maintained a firm grip on his cock.

I opened my eyes and stared down his throbbing cock. I let his ball fall freely from my mouth as I gathered saliva on my lips. I had to stretch my jaw a bit wide to fit my boy in my mouth. It felt so right. It felt so natural. His cock belonged in my mouth. I took in as much of him as I could. I definitely needed to practice my throat game and hopefully, my son would let me practice as much as I wanted.

I used my left hand to fondle his balls as I used my right hand to slide up and down and twist on his shaft. He thumped in my mouth whenever my tongue reached his head. I felt him grow a little harder, which stretched my jaw a little wider. His chest began heaving heavier indicating he was getting close. I didn't want him to finish yet. I wanted, no, I needed to feel him inside me.

A new wave of hormones came over me like I had never experienced before. No other man, not even my ex-husband could make my pussy wet and throb the way my teenage son could. I was living in an entirely different world and was loving the experience. Who was I to stop two people from enjoying each other. We didn't need stupid fucking rules.

I pulled away from his throbbing cock and then pushed him flat on his back as I straddled him. "Can Mommy feel you inside her?" I playfully asked.

My son managed to nod as I took a firm grip on the base of his cock. I hovered my pussy over my son's lap as I rubbed his head on my pussy lips. I eased myself down on him, taking in everything he had to offer. He felt bigger than the previous night. That day, it was my turn. It was my turn to control the rhythm. It was my turn to make him cum for me.

I sat up straight, arching my back, making sure he could feel every inch of my walls. I slowly scooted around my ass around, keeping him all the way inside me. My son twirled my nipples between his index fingers and thumbs, helping me achieve my first orgasm with him inside me.

"I can't hold it back," my son cried out.

The moment his hot cum shot deep inside me, I knew that my pussy then belonged to him. It was no longer mine. This was my son's pussy. He owned it. He could do whatever he wanted whenever he wanted.

This was my new life.

-Sarah James

12