A New Life, A new Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler was a bit taken aback at this. He kind of figured there was more to her them chatting then met the eye, but he didn't expect her to be planning this in the background. Her idea sounded both amazing and stupid at the same time as he asked "What? That doesn't even make any sense. We'd still be getting attached and how would we explain each other to new dates or how do you know you even like me enough yet to come up with this idea?" He didn't even know if he liked her enough for that kind of stuff, let alone trying out her plan.

She just shook her head up at him and said "I've heard enough already big guy. You're nearly my perfect guy and I think I'm nearly your perfect girl. It's just our long term plans that are getting in the way and even then it's just a matter of what we want in life, not our attraction to one another or our personalities, or even our lives since from what I've heard you're just as desperate as I am for real emotional interaction and a steady relationship to fall back on. I think this can work. And we don't have to tell our dates until we're sure about them. I'd say about a month or two in we'd know after all the experience we've had. And don't even deny your attraction to me mister. I saw how much you were checking out my chest before I zipped up, and even then I know you were glancing some of the time. So come on. I think this will be good for both of us. And if we end up not liking each other down the road we just break up like any other relationship and say it was just another experiment gone wrong."

Amy really seemed into this idea and the more she talked on it the less Tyler seemed to be able to argue against it. It really came down to whether or not he was actually willing to go with Amy knowing she was trans and knowing she and he would still date other people and move on with their lives at some point. Could he really do that? It was rather close to just being in a relationship to just be in one, but he did really like Amy and he was getting tired of hopping from one dating round to the next as well as all the casual hookups that just left him feeling satisfied but empty. You can't ask a one night stand to just stick around and hang out for a while, or hear about your problems and comfort you. Not unless you're willing to commit. The more he thought about it, the more enticed by the idea he became. He rubbed his chin in thought on the idea and that enticed Amy to get closer and egg him on.

"Come on. I know you like the idea. Just think of it as a better version of a casual relationship. Closer to fuck buddies but with some emotional weight to it. Like besties that fuck." She kind of stressed the word fuck a bit as she definitely seemed rather horny as well as desperate for the idea. Her hand brushing his thigh as she asked again.

"I don't even know if we'd be compatible in bed. I've never been with a trans woman before. How do you even know we'd enjoy.....fucking with each other?" He asked looking down at her.

She smirked and said "Awwww, you're soo cute~ Don't worry big guy. I know how to handle a cock, even one as large as your bulge appears. And having sex with a trans girl isn't too different. There's just often a lot more lube involved and depending on what's there a lot more cum." She giggled, poking at his crotch now that they were more flirty and pervy in their talk and that brought a bit of a jolt up Tyler's spine as he coughed and said "Alright....alright. How about, I temporarily agree to this, but I'll only agree fully if we have sex and it turns out great. Then we can see where this goes. Deal?" He asked, still feeling awkward talking about deals and such related to both his sex and emotional plans for the foreseeable future.

Amy finally broke out into that familiar smile from the start of the night and said "Good choice. But don't get your nuts in a twist too fast. I haven't agreed to sex tonight just yet. We've been playing by friend rules so far and we still have a movie to get through. So, you have until the last final final ending of this extended film to entice me into bed tonight lover boy. I may have come up with the idea, but I still would like to be wooed by the person I'm dating. So, good luck big guy." She chuckled as she settled back under her blanket and started the last of the movies tonight and left Tyler feeling once more flabbergasted. She was coming on so strong that he figured they were moving on to the bedroom with few questions asked, but now he had to seduce her somehow and in a few hours during a loud film. She was so weird, but he still had to admit, she was definitely fun.

So for the first hour, Tyler settled in and tried to plan things out. This left them both in a bit of an awkward silence as they watched the movie and Amy was getting a little antsy that Tyler hadn't made any moves yet. But finally after the death of young Faramir and a sniffle from Amy, Tyler made his move and it was a classic. The simple arm wrap around her shoulders and light tug to bring him into a lean against his chest and comfort her. His hand softly rubbing her shoulder through the blanket and comforting her as the movie went on.

Amy was rather pleased and smiled as she wiped away her tears. She always got misty eyed at that part and the last scenes up the mountain, and had said as much so she figured Tyler remembered and used that against her. "Hehe, smooth move." She muttered before nuzzling his chest and returning to watching the movie with her head on his chest and hand laying atop it like a pillow.

Tyler's heart was a little fast on her ear but he returned to watching the movie, only occasionally glancing down at her. They continued their small chats throughout the movie like the previous ones but given Return had more edits put in there was plenty more to talk about. They continued like this for a while longer until they finally got to the major battle scene that everyone loved. The confrontation between the allies and the horde of Mordor. Their hearts raced. Their excitement palpable. As the final blow was stuck and Eowyn claimed victory, Tyler made his second move and grasped Amy by the chin and turned her around to look up at him. He looked her over and said "You are definitely no man." A light blush coming to Amy's face as she isn't sure if he means that as a compliment to her looks or not, right until she sees and then feels him press his lips to hers and soon she melts up against him. The kiss is warm and soft on both their lips and it only last a few heavy breathes before breaking once more with a trail of light saliva glinting between them as the movie continues and the battle winds down completely.

Amy feels a little breathless. He definitely knew how to excite her at least and Tyler felt a little more confident seeing her blush in the heavily shadowed light. He awaited her response and she seemed like she was going to say something but a cry from the screen brought them back as more tear jerking scenes played. They settled back into the film, a bit closer and a little more intimate than before with both their hearts racing a little faster. Tyler for his part wasn't sure where to make another good move without interrupting the movie too badly. Amy seemed a more stoney figure as she resumed her watching position and look, but on the inside she was jumping up and down in excitement since their kiss had sparked quite a bit of excitement in her. She was definitely willing to see what they could spark in the bedroom now and felt Tyler had earned his way in enough tonight. So they continued sitting in silence for a while after that with Tyler growing a bit more anxious at where he could make a move without seeming too aggressive.

They had finally made it to the climb of the movie and it was the true emotional climax of the film with Sam helping Frodo up the volcano. It was always amazing to watch and though a bit corny, it still felt great to see. Tyler expected Amy to once more tear up and maybe he could comfort her a bit more. But he heard no sniffles and when he looked down, she was just watching. Tyler rubbed her shoulder just to make sure she was watching, but she just nuzzled his chest in response and continued to watch. He resumed watching himself and felt a bit more awkward as he wasn't sure if he could jump in again. Maybe during the endings?

It was when Sam offered to carry Frodo that Tyler suddenly felt a shift below and suddenly heard and felt a zip. He quickly looked down and saw and felt Amy's hands on his crotch and saw she was unzipping his fly. "Amy?" He questioned.

But Amy just unbuttoned his jeans and said "Hehe, don't worry, we're in private. And besides, with this much manly love in the air, I just couldn't hold back my thoughts about your big ol cock here~. So, let mommy see" She giggled as she dropped his boxers to reveal his half chubbed cock that flopped out of his boxers at a full five inches already. It was twitching and resting atop his pulled down boxers and the cool air was definitely rather tingly along his skin as Amy stared down at his meat.

"Mmmmmmm, wow. You definitely are my kinda guy~" She squeezed him in her hand and giggled "Not even fully hard yet~ Oh yes. Momma want~" And with that she leaned down and began to stretch her tongue out and across his twitching head. Running her tongue up along the slit of his throbbing member before dragging her tongue down the top of his shaft to the base where she got a face full of musty pubes to sniff. "Mmmm~ Smexy" She purred

Tyler for his part squirmed a little as he felt her hot tongue against his member and then down his shaft. But soon spread his legs a bit more to allow her better access and allow him to scoot out of his tight jeans and slowly squirm and kick them to the floor. "So....I guess I passed?" He asked and stated at the same time right before he felt her drag more saliva along the base of his cock and then kiss at his throbbing sack, eliciting a hot sigh from his lips.

"Oh yes. Though I'll admit I graded you on a bit of a curve since you are so good to look at and I'm very curious to see how you are in bed. So don't go thinking you're a perfect score just yet Casanova." But when she pulled his cock up to her mouth and slowly parted them to take him between her glistening lips it didn't entirely matter to him anymore. He's more than happy to be a C flirt if that C gets him a BJ.

Amy hummed as she took his hardening cock into her mouth and breathed all the hotter for it. It had been a while and she was a particular fan for oral. The taste, the texture, the power and sensuality of it all really got her going and hearing Tyler squirm and grown more excited on her tongue got her going as well. She took a bit more of him in before bobbing back up. Going just past his pink throbbing head each time to drool a bit more saliva down his shaft and make it glisten. Her hand moving to spread her work up and down his thick shaft and lube him up even more. Within a few more moments Tyler was fully hard and stretched to his full seven inches of cock with a solid two inches of thickness accompanying it at the base. Amy couldn't grasp it fully and continued to stroke him up and into her mouth until he was fully lubed up.

She popped him out of her mouth and looked up at him in the eye and giggled with a smear of glistening saliva across her chin. She reached over and paused the film before continuing. Though it seemed she flipped a switch as she got much more passionate about it. Her tongue running circles around his cock head and then diving down and twisting his cock to the back of her throat before coming back up for a repeat in the opposite direction. Her hand barely pausing in jerking him off and he was kind of losing himself to the pleasure as it went on. She wasn't deepthroating him or anything, but she definitely seemed to know where to hit the more sensitive areas just right.

Her remaining hand massaging his nuts in his boxers as she went. It was amazing and she kept bobbing, suckling and sluring over his knob for several more minutes like this. Enjoying every bit of both of their moans and groans from the act. But Tyler couldn't take it anymore and swiftly grabbed the back of her head, holding her in place as he thrust several times up and into her throat right before clenching tight and blowing his hot thick load into her waiting drooling mouth. His thick ropes of cum coating the back of her throat in a pungent taste as he held her against his cock for several jerks before releasing her with some fear and sitting back down, only to feel his cock escape her lips and spray a last shot over her lips and cheek before drooling the remaining cum from its tip in a white fountain of bubbling ooze.

Amy for her part merely coughed a few times in between swallows and gasp for air. It only took her a few moments before she was down from gasp to pants and then hot breathes as she looked up at him and smirked "Welcome to your new homo life lover boy~ You just let a guy suck you off, hehe~" She giggled teasing him, knowing it was his first time with a trans and she assumed guy given his plans and taste. She quickly scooped up the rest of his cum from her face and brought it to her lips for a last little taste and suck before saying "Just kidding~ I know you like girls and you like me, so I'm all your girl from now on if you like it, and from how much you just came, I think you really do, but we can always head to the room to see if you really really liked it." A smirk on her lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck and dragged herself a bit closer to him.

Tyler panted for several more moments before leaning in and kissing her passionately. His tongue diving into her mouth and arm wrapping around the small of her back to drag her into a tight hug as he made out with his new woman. Their lips smacking together for several moments and intermingling the smell of sex with the light taste of cum still on Amy's lips alongside her cherry chapstick and natural taste. They only broke the kiss when they both felt the need for some real air and broke it gasping and staring into one another's eyes.

"Bed room?"

"Fuck yes~" And with that Tyler grabbed her ass and hefted her into the air as he stood and made their way to her bedroom...........(Ooooo, cliffhanger? :P))

12