A New Life at Donna's House

Story Info
Jenny has some diapered fun with her first older woman.
2.3k words
4.56
18.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABDLally
ABDLally
39 Followers

Jenny Lestrade knocked on the door of a lovely suburban house. She glanced around, terrified to imagine that any of the neighbors might be eyeing her. They'd see a cute blonde girl, barely in her twenties, but she prayed no one could see the secret under her pleated skirt and leggings.

When the door opened, she met the face of a smiling older woman. Donna Holland looked exactly like her profile picture on Facebook. Tall, brunette, with a few graceful lines around her face, and a penchant for summer dresses. She leaned on the doorway, grinning at the shorter girl and offering her hand.

"Hello!" Donna's grin outshone the summer sun. "You must be Jenny! So good to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you, too!" Jenny shifted from one foot to the other. "So, um, could you help me with those...?"

She gestured to the four suitcases behind her. Her whole life—clothes, makeup, books, stuffed animals, and more—were packed away in there. Donna laughed and waved Jenny inside. Within a minute, she'd hauled all four cases into her hallway. Jenny took a moment to admire the strength this older lady had.

She had to admit, she wouldn't mind if those arms swept her up as easily.

"Now, your room is down here," Donna explained, wiping the sweat from her brow. She led the way to a guest room near the back of the house. Jenny liked the view of the backyard it gave her. "And I assume you'll be here for the full college year, is that right?"

"Yes, ma'am. August to June." And, as she said it, everything about Jenny's world suddenly snapped into focus.

She was really doing this. No longer living under her parents' house, trying to shut out their arguments. No longer having to hide her monthly purchases from the local drugstore. She was an adult, and community college was behind her. She had plenty in her savings, and for once, the future looked a lot brighter. And if she got to spend time with someone older and gorgeous like Donna, well, Jenny certainly wasn't going to say no to that either.

Much like her drugstore purchases, her love for women was another thing she'd hidden away in her teens.

"Oh, no need to be so formal!" With a laugh, the older woman patted Jenny's arm. "Call me Donna, please!"

"Oh! Um, okay..." Jenny rubbed at her neck and glanced away. "Um, Donna..."

"So cute. Now, let's get you settled in..." Donna reached for the nearest suitcase.

"Wait—"

But it was too late. The case popped open, and Donna stood, perplexed, watching a stack of white diapers flop out onto the carpet. Jenny turned beet-red, cringing back toward the door. And with each step, she became more conscious of the wet, sagging diaper under her skirt.

Donna stared. "Um... okay..."

"I-it's, ah, well, a medical condition," Jenny babbled. She wrung her hands together. "I was, uh, not sure how to explain it over our email chats, but I..."

"Honey. Hey." Donna turned around, her face softening toward a smile. "It's okay. You're okay. There's nothing to be ashamed of here."

"But—"

"Shh." Donna came over and hugged her. Jenny blinked back tears. Lowering her head onto Donna's shoulder, she let out a soft sigh and felt her diaper crinkle between her legs. If Donna heard it, she didn't bother mentioning it. Her strong hand slid its way through Jenny's hair, teasing out the tangles and knots in it.

"There, there." Stepping back, Donna smiled down at her new renter. "You don't have to hide. If you need diapers—or briefs—then you got right ahead. I'd never make fun of you."

"Thanks..." Jenny sniffled. "It means a lot..."

"Oh, of course." Donna glanced further down. "Um, want some help changing, though? I'm pretty sure I can see that diaper peeking out now."

Jenny looked down. "Um, I don't know. I normally do it by myself..."

"It's fine, honey. I've changed plenty in my time." Donna's grin returned. Her hand stroked along Jenny's cheek. "And you look like you could use some special care right now..."

Staring into those big brown eyes, Jenny couldn't say no. She was putty in Donna's hands, being led over to the full-size bed and made to lie down. Donna wasted no time removing her shoes and leggings, pulling up the girl's skirt, and exposing a thick white—wet—diaper.

Rummaging through the open case, Donna found a package of baby wipes, some cornstarch powder, and a tube of rash cream. She took one of the diapers that had fallen out as well. Unfolding it, she slid it under Jenny's padded butt, then reached for the tapes on the old diaper. It came open in a flick of the wrist, and Jenny wrinkled her nose at the smell of stale urine. But it didn't faze Donna one bit. She wiped up between the girl's legs.

When the baby wipe tickled along Jenny's vulva, she let out a soft whimper and closed her eyes. She'd discovered years ago that cleaning herself there with some extra vigor was an ideal way to get off. To tease that little clit into a gushing orgasm. But Donna didn't linger there like she hoped. Jenny had to lie on the bed, red-faced and staring at the ceiling, while the older woman sprinkled some powder between her legs.

Once the old diaper was rolled up and thrown away, Donna winked. She pulled the new one into place, taping it around Jenny's hips and smoothing it out for a better fit. When she was done, her hand tapped the front, making Jenny squirm and sigh.

"There!" Donna clapped her hands together. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"You were..." Jenny shrugged. "Amazing. Um, thank you, Donna..."

"Anytime, kiddo." Donna sat down on the bed beside Jenny. "You poor thing. You haven't had someone take care of you for a while, have you?"

"No, not since my..." Jenny couldn't finish that sentence. She could think the word parents, but saying it was impossible. Tears formed in her eyes. "My..."

"Shh, shh." Donna leaned over, planting a kiss on her forehead. "It's okay, sweetheart. You're precious, you know. You're so very precious, and if it takes me all year, I'll prove it to you. I knew picking you to rent out this room was the best choice. Such a sweet, lovely girl..."

Jenny didn't realize how close Donna's face had gotten. The impulse overtook her, and she went for a kiss. A quick peck on the lips, but it brought a smile to Donna's face. Her hand came up and cupped Jenny's cheek. Giggling, she went for another. And another. And another...

Donna moaned into her mouth, probing with her tongue. Jenny was ecstatic. She forgot about the fact she was wearing nothing but a T-shirt and a diaper. Being in Donna's arms, with fingers curling through her hair, was heaven on earth. They kissed, tongues sliding around each other, and Donna used her other hand to pat the bottom of Jenny's diaper. She gave it a squeeze, and Jenny shifted closer against the older woman. Her breasts were plump, only starting to sag from age, and Jenny couldn't get enough of them.

"Can I...?" Pausing for a breath, Jenny gasped. She tugged at the hem of Donna's dress. "Can I take this off?"

Donna smiled. "Go ahead, dear. And get yours off, too."

They helped each other undress. In seconds, they stripped free their tops and bras, left in nothing but a diaper and a pair of blue cotton panties. Donna went for another kiss, but Jenny held up a hand, twerking one of the other woman's large brown nipples.

She gasped when a thin white fluid dripped out. "Oh...!"

Donna chuckled. "Yes, dear, I still have some in me. It's, uh, a side effect of my meds." She pushed one breast closer. "Care to try it?"

Jenny nodded. She watched Donna shift higher up onto the bed, moving around pillows so she could sit upright. With her arms held out, she beckoned for Jenny to crawl over.

Once they were lying back together, Jenny put her lips to the breast and began to nurse. She tasted warm, sweet milk. Donna's breath caught, and she cupped Jenny's cheek with her hand while holding her in place over her lap.

"Oh, baby," she moaned into Jenny's ear. "Mmm, yes, baby girl. Such a good, good girl..."

Jenny drank up as much as she could. She closed her eyes, squirming as Donna's hand trailed down her own breasts. Her fingers slid along her stomach, coming to rest on the waistband of her diaper. Jenny kept nursing away, sucking down milk, as Donna slid her hand past the waistband and right over the young woman's clit. Finding that button, she gave it a rub, and Jenny's toes curled in delight. She let out a soft moan into Donna's breast, unable to tear her lips away.

"Mm, there she is..." Donna laughed and continued to rub. "There's my good girl..."

Jenny whimpered. "M-Mommy, I..."

"That's right, baby. I'm your Mommy now..."

"I'm gonna..." Breathing was impossible. Donna's finger hit every nerve in that sensitive spot, and Jenny felt herself getting wet inside her diaper. She squeezed her legs together. "I-I'm cumming, Mommy..."

"That's it, Jenny. There's my good girl." Donna's whisper was warm in her ear. "Cum for me. That's it. Cum for Mommy inside your diaper. Do it for me..."

Those were the magic words. Jenny squealed, pressing her face into Donna's breast. Wave after wave shot through her, and she felt herself gush a little over the other woman's hand. But Donna only smiled and kissed her. She withdrew her hand from inside the diaper and licked her fingers clean. Jenny stared, mesmerized and panting. She blushed and ducked her face against Donna's shoulder.

"Had enough milk?" asked Donna.

"Mm." Jenny looked up into her eyes. A sly smile came to her lips. "I think so. Can I, um, return the favor?"

"Oh. Of course you can." Donna tugged down her panties, sliding further onto the bed beside Jenny. "Here, let me get these off. We'll keep your diaper on, of course..."

"Of course." Jenny paused. "Um, I want to go down there myself, but... you're my first..."

Donna smiled brilliantly. "Oh, precious." She reached over and stroked the side of Jenny's face. "You'll do fine. We can go slow. Here, get between my legs, and I'll help you get started..."

Jenny nodded, her enthusiasm breaking through into a grin. Clad in nothing but a diaper, she pushed her butt into the air and lowered her face toward Donna's vulva. Sliding out her tongue, she kissed the other woman's lips and elicited a moan. Donna's hand reached down, gently lacing fingers through Jenny's hair and tugging her further up to her clit. When Jenny began to suck, Donna kept whispering, "Oh, yes... yes, right there, keep going, right there, there...!"

Time passed, and Jenny had no idea how long, but she knew when Donna hit her climax. Her vulva went wet, and Jenny sucked up as much as she could. She navigated her tongue around the thin line of pubic hair near her pussy, and Donna clenched her fist in Jenny's hair as she came again. By the end, a thin damp spot had formed on top of the bed's quilt. Jenny marveled at it.

"Wow," she said, wiping off her mouth. "I, uh, never knew I could make someone feel that..."

Donna laughed and pulled her up into her arms. "You did so good, baby. You did real good!"

They kissed, and Donna squeezed the back of Jenny's diaper. Offering her other breast, she pulled Jenny close, letting her nurse on some more milk and stroking her hair while she did.

After a moment, Jenny felt courageous. She straddled Donna, rubbing her diaper against the other woman's pussy. Watching Donna's eyes widen was delightful. But Donna suddenly flipped her over, kissing Jenny on the lips and then on the cheek. She began to rub back against her, moving one leg around so they were perfectly in line, clit to clit with a thick crinkling diaper between them.

Donna rode Jenny hard on the bed, making it squeak beneath their bed. Jenny had both arms wrapped around Donna's waist, holding her close as the older woman gripped her shoulders and kissed her passionately. They moaned into each other, crinkling and sweating and gasping as another set of orgasms made them shudder and sigh. Donna laughed and moved to suck on the side of Jenny's neck. Her first hickey, she realized. But not her last.

When they came again, Donna collapsed on top of Jenny. She slid her nude body over the girl's padded bottom, gripping her breasts from behind. Kissing the back of Jenny's neck, Donna let out a giggle.

"My good girl," she whispered. "Oh, you're gonna do well here. I'll take care of you every day. In every way, including this." Another kiss, this time between Jenny's shoulders. "Mmm, my sweetheart. My precious little Jenny..."

"Mommy..."

"I love it when you call me that."

Jenny blushed. She reached up to grab one of Donna's hands. Their fingers locked together, and Jenny kissed them, one tip at a time.

"I love you, Mommy," she whispered back.

"Shh." Donna stroked Jenny's hair and nestled against her back. "Go to sleep now, baby. We'll get your things unpacked later. For now, cuddle with Mommy."

They got under the sheets, and Jenny felt herself dripping further into her diaper. She didn't mind. Donna kissed her on the lips and held Jenny to her breast, squeezing both hands along her lower back. Those hands slid down to cup Jenny's diaper, and she imagined how it would feel when Donna went down on her for the first time, putting her tongue in her holiest of holies. She imagined those strong hands gripping her thighs, holding her in place for oral sex and a diaper change to follow. Jenny sighed at the thought and nuzzled into Donna's breast.

She'd never fallen asleep so fast before.

ABDLally
ABDLally
39 Followers