A New Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patsy_P
Patsy_P
262 Followers

Erin turned to Cindy and said, "Are you enjoying the show so far?"

Cindy smiled, took a sip of her champagne and said, "Yes, very much thank you, mistress Erin."

Brandi was struggling with the pain and pleasure of her nipples being stretched. She was moaning, smiling and appeared very damp between her legs. Erin reached down between her mother's pussy lips, ran her finger along it and brought it back up to her mouth and sucked on it. All the time still pulling on the nipple clamps with her other hand.

"Mmmmmmmmm. Yummy mommy." She turned back and looked at Erin again. "It excites you to watch a mother and daughter doing this, all the time thinking it could be your daughter doing this to you. You can imagine Kayla doing this to you can't you?"

"Yes, oh yes I can mistress Erin."

"Would you like to see more?"

"Yes, oh yes, more please," Cindy was begging now.

Erin removed the nipple clamps from her mother's breasts and handed them to Cindy. Erin strode around her mother.

"I'm going to fuck you now mommy. Cindy's going to watch and imagine it's Kayla fucking her. Cindy's always wanted to watch a mother and daughter fuck, imagining it was Kayla fucking her. Cindy wants her daughter, she wants to be controlled by her, dominated by her. That's what you want, isn't it, Cindy?"

"Oh yes, yes, it is mistress Erin."

Erin walked over to a sideboard and picked up a dildo and inserted it into her harness. She walked back towards her mother, gripped Brandi's hips, leant onto her ear and said,

"Time to fuck mommy."

Grasping her cock, she placed it at the top of Brandi's pussy, "Push back mommy."

Brandi's back arched. Leaning forward she pushed her ass back into her daughter's cock and said,

"Yes Erin, fuck mommy's cunt. Fuck it hard while Cindy watches."

Erin pushed her cock into Brandi and started rhythmically thrusting back and forward. Looking at Cindy she smiled, arched her eyebrows, her tits bouncing back and forth behind her mother's tits.

"Why don't you call Kayla?"

Cindy looked back at Erin, "I can't."

Erin said, "You can Cindy, do it."

"I, I, I don't know, maybe."

"You can Cindy."

Cindy picked up her phone and started dialling.

"Hi, Kayla. Sweetie, I was just wondering if you'd like to come out with mom tomorrow?...Oh you would, ok, let's make it a date then."

Patsy_P
Patsy_P
262 Followers