A New Life Ch. 08

Story Info
Tracey watches as Cindy and Betty's fantasies come true.
15k words
4.73
15k
18

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patsy_P
Patsy_P
262 Followers

Tracey's story continues from chapter 7. Cindy and Betty explore their forbidden fantasies about their daughters. Erica finds out her mother, Kendra, has a dominant side.

A short recap from Chapter 7:

Erin walked over to a sideboard and picked up a dildo and inserted it into her harness. She walked back towards her mother, gripped Brandi's hips, leant onto her ear and said,

"Time to fuck mommy."

Grasping her cock, she placed it at the top of Brandi's pussy, "Push back mommy."

Brandi's back arched. Leaning forward she pushed her ass back into her daughter's cock and said,

"Yes Erin, fuck mommy's cunt. Fuck it hard while Cindy watches."

Erin pushed her cock into Brandi and started rhythmically thrusting back and forward. Looking at Cindy she smiled, arched her eyebrows, her tits bouncing back and forth behind her mother's tits.

"Why don't you call Kayla?"

Cindy looked back at Erin, "I can't."

Erin said, "You can Cindy, do it."

"I, I, I don't know, maybe."

"You can Cindy."

Cindy picked up her phone and started dialling.

"Hi, Kayla. Sweetie, I was just wondering if you'd like to come out with mom tomorrow?...Oh you would, ok, let's make it a date then."

Friday Evening - Week 8

My god it was so hot watching Erin fuck her mother. We could see Cindy was also really turned on by this, the thought now planted in her brain that Kayla would be doing this to her. I leant over and kissed my sister and then my husband. I drew back, looked at both of them and said, "How about we rewind back to Betty and see how she's going?"

Justine and Matt both grinned at me and nodded their heads. I switched the video back to the lounge room recording showing what had been happening with Betty, Jill, Kelly and Erica.

Kelly was talking as she watched Brandi and Erin lead Cindy up the stairs; "So it looks like Brandi and Erin are going to give Cindy a private show," she smiled and looked over at Betty as she said this. "Perhaps we should do the same for you Betty?" Betty blushed and smiled back at Kelly nodding her head.

Kelly looked back over to Erica and Jill. "Erica, why don't you take my mom down in front of us and kiss her?"

Betty's eyes went wide, and she looked at Kelly, "Did you just call Jill, mom?"

Kelly looked straight at Betty, her eyes smouldering, she placed her hand on Betsy's thigh and said, "Yes. Does that turn you on Bett's?"

"Oh god yes, oh very much so, oh I can't believe this, oh wow." Betty was stumbling over her words and was obviously extremely excited.

Kelly was smiling at Betty, stroking her thigh "Isn't this what you've been fantasising about Bett's? Isn't this what you've really wanted to see? A mother and teenage girl, kissing, fondling each other. All the time imagining it was you and Courtney doing this?"

Betty looked back at Kelly with her mouth hanging open and then spoke, "Oh god that is so dirty, so kinky, so hot. Have you watched your mother and girlfriend together before?"

Kelly smiled at Betty, reached up and bunched Betty's hair together, then leant in kissed her passionately, tilting her head back by pulling on her hair. Kelly drew back from Betty, still holding her by the hair she looked at her, smiled and said, "I encouraged Erica to seduce my mom and have watched my mother and girlfriend many times before. The hottest thing I've done though, is join them." Betty moaned when Kelly said this, she actually looked like she was having an orgasm. "Have you ever spoken to Courtney about any of your fantasies or the club you and Cindy go to?"

Betty's lip quivered, "Yes."

"Tell me while you watch my mother and girlfriend," Kelly replied as she turned Betty's head back to the scene unfolding in front of her. Jill and Erica had undressed and were now kneeling naked facing each other, their breasts pushed together, kissing passionately, their hands roaming over each other's bodies. "Tell me," Kelly said more forcefully.

"I, I, I" Betty was stammering, unable to get her words out.

"Tell me," Kelly said again.

"I spoke to Courtney about the club a couple of weeks ago. She wanted to know what Cindy and I were doing going there, if it was to meet men or just for drinks. I explained it wasn't to meet men, that it was only for women. She got excited about this and pushed me for more information. I, I told her about the performances we had watched between you and Erica, how erotic it was. She wanted to know all about it in detail and it all just came out, it was such a relief telling her. Then Courtney was asking me all sorts of questions, if I had slept with Cindy (no), if I had fantasised about Kayla (yes), if I always liked watching younger girls and if I liked older women too (yes to both). God it was so wrong talking to my daughter about these things but also very hot. Then she asked me something that really threw me, she wanted to know if I'd like to watch her seduce Kayla. Oh my god it was so kinky and of course I did but I couldn't tell her that. She kept pressing me though and eventually I caved in, telling her that was one of my fantasies and one of Cindy's as well. She had the biggest grin on her face when I admitted to this. Then she shocked me again and said she was going to do it, she was going to seduce Kayla and let me watch."

Kelly was smiling at Betty and asked, "So did she do it?"

"No, not yet. But she has had Kayla over a number of times, and they seem to be getting very tight with each other, very touchy feely in front of me. My god I get so wet watching them touch each other, but it's so wrong."

"Look at my mother and girlfriend, I get so hot watching them, there's nothing wrong with that," Kelly said smiling as both her and Betty watched Jill and Erica kissing and fondling each other. "Would you like to watch me join them?"

"Oh god yes," Betty replied breathlessly.

"There's something I want you to do though, would you do something for me?" Kelly asked.

"Yes, anything."

"I want you to call Courtney, tell her what you are going to watch and then ask her if she wants to watch as well over the phone. Will you do that for me Bett's?"

"Oh god that would be so wrong, so naughty, so hot. I don't know if I can."

"Come on Bett's, I know you want to watch and I'm sure Courtney will want to watch as well. Make sure you put the call on speaker so we can all hear." Kelly was smiling at Betty, stroking her while she said this.

"Ok, ok, ok, I can do it." Betty was nervous but also looked very turned on, we could see her erect nipples poking out of her dress. This was going to be hot! I was stroking Matt's throbbing cock and my sister was stroking his chest while we watched this kinky scene unfold on the screen in front of us.

Betty was calling. "Hi sweetie."

"Hi mom. What's up?"

"Well I was just calling to say that Cindy and I have been at the club and we've just dropped around to a friend's house. We're going to stay the night and I just wanted to let you know and make sure you're ok."

"Oh, I'm fine mom. Soooo, did you see any hot shows at the club? Maybe meet any hot women? Whose house are you at?"

"No hot shows at the club baby girl but I'm about to watch one here. Would you like to see what I'm watching?"

"That would be hot mom, I'd love to see what you're watching."

Betty switch her phone to video call and held it up, so the camera was pointing at herself.

"Ok baby girl I'll introduce you to everyone. This is Kelly."

Kelly smiled at the phone and said, "Hi Courtney, I'd love to catch up with you sometime."

Betty then turned the camera to Jill and Erica who were still both kissing each other, naked and kneeling together.

"This is Jill and Erica."

"Oh, wow mom they are all so hot. Jill and Erica look like they could be mom and daughter, that's so kinky, an older woman and a younger girl."

Kelly started speaking and Betty turned the phone back to her, "Jill and Erica aren't mother and daughter Courtney, but I do love how kinky your thoughts are." Kelly then gave a wicked smile and said, "Jill is my mother and I love watching her fuck my girlfriend. Do you want to watch too?"

Courtney's words were coming out fast, "Oh god, oh god. Mom, can I come over? I want to watch this, not just over a video call, I want to be there, I want to see it in person, oh please mom send me the address."

Betty looked at Kelly, "Is that ok with you?"

Kelly had a big grin on her face, "Of course it's ok."

Betty sent the address to her daughter and Courtney was saying she could be there in 15 minutes. Matt, Justine and I looked at each other and smiled, another daughter was going to join them. This was hot. We fast forwarded the video capture and slowed it when Kelly stood knowing she must be going to answer the front door. When she opened the door Courtney was standing there, she was taller than her mom at about five-four, slender, blonde and quite busty. Kelly and Courtney kissed each other on the cheek and walked back into the lounge holding hands and then sat down either side of Betty. Kelly looked across Betty at Courtney and spoke.

"So nice of you to join us. Your mother and I had been talking about how you might enjoy a show like this." While Kelly was saying this, she was also stroking Betty's thighs and breasts, something that Courtney seemed to enjoy watching by the smile on her face.

"This is so hot Kelly. I can't believe that you watch your mother and girlfriend play. It's so kinky."

"Oh, it's going to get much kinkier Courtney. Your mother wants to watch me join them. Would you like to watch that as well?"

Courtney's eyes went wide, and her jaw looked like it was going to hit the floor, "Yes, oh god, yes please, I'd love to watch that as well."

Kelly spoke slowly spacing her words, creating anticipation of what was to come next, "If...I was...to join...my mother...and...my girlfriend...you... and...your mother...need to do...what I say. Will you do what I say Courtney?"

"Yes, yes, anything. This is the hottest thing I've ever been involved with. I'll do anything to watch the three of you together."

"Very good Courtney, now I want you to stand up and undress in front of your mother."

Courtney stood up without hesitation and stripped off, she was standing naked in front of her mother and Kelly.

"Very good Courtney, sit back down. Now Bett's, I want you to stand up and undress in front of your daughter."

Betty was the same, standing straight up and stripping naked in front of her daughter.

"Very good Bett's, sit back down beside your daughter. Now it's my turn to undress for you."

Kelly stood and slipped her clothes off, standing naked in front of Betty and Courtney. With a wicked smile she said, "Now, mother and daughter need to caress each other, stroke each other, fondle each other while they watch like good little pets. If mother and daughter stop, we stop too."

Betty and Courtney looked at each other and Courtney spoke.

"I love you mom; I want to watch this so bad." She then put her arm around her mother and began stroking and caressing her. Betty moaned and then looked back at her daughter.

"I love you too Courtney, this is so hot, I'd do anything to watch." Betty leant in and gently kissed her daughter on the lips.

Kelly smiled, "Very good ladies. Now it's time to start the show."

Kelly knelt with her mother and girlfriend, the three of them naked in a triangle of lust. Kelly leant in and kissed Erica passionately while her mother watched and smiled, caressing her daughter's hair. Kelly then looked back up at Courtney and Betty, smiled, turned back to her mother and leant in and began passionately kissing Jill. Betty and Courtney were wide eyed and they both moaned. Courtney's hand went to her mother's pussy and began stroking it, Betty did the same to her daughter's pussy while they continued to watch the depraved scene in front of them. Courtney began to talk while she watched and stroked her mother's pussy.

"This is so hot mommy. This is so hot mommy. Thank you for calling me mommy. Thank you for letting me come mommy. Thank you for letting me watch mommy."

Betty and Courtney's hands were rubbing faster and faster on each other's pussies as they watched a mother, daughter and girlfriend in a three-way kiss. Completely naked together.

Kelly lay her mother down and moved her girlfriends' mouth to her mother's clit. Erica began licking voraciously and Jill was moaning in ecstasy. Kelly looked up at Betty and Courtney. Their eyes were fixed on the scene in front of them. Kelly smiled and mounted her mother. Kneeling over her face, Kelly slowly lowered her pussy onto her mother's mouth. Jill's tongue was eagerly lapping at her daughter's pussy lips and clit. Kelly's hands moved up either side of her own face and up through her hair, pushing it up while her mother ate her pussy. Kelly was moaning, her head thrown back and her eyes rolling back in her head, her breasts heaving up and down. Kelly opened her eyes and looked back at Betty and Courtney, still stroking and caressing each other while they watched this forbidden threesome.

"Courtney," Kelly said, and they locked eyes. "Lean in and kiss your mother." Betty moaned when Kelly said this to her daughter. Courtney and Betty looked at each other.

"I love you mommy," and Courtney leant in and passionately kissed her mother, pinching and stretching her mother's nipples. While her daughter did this Betty moaned again in the kiss, enjoying the pain and pleasure of having her nipples teased by her Courtney. They separated and both looked back at Kelly.

"Courtney," Kelly smiled at Courtney and Betty. "I love grinding on my mother's face. Stand up Courtney. Stand up in front of your mother." Courtney stood, completely naked facing her mother who was still seated on the sofa. She looked back over her shoulder at Kelly.

"Bett's," Kelly had a wicked smile on her face, "Is your daughters pussy fully shaved?"

Betty looked between Courtney's legs seemingly mesmerised by what she was seeing and then looked back at Kelly, "Yes. Yes, my daughter is fully shaved."

"Kiss her pussy Bett's, feel how smooth her pussy is on your lips." Betty leant in and gently kissed her daughter's pussy; Courtney tossed her head back and let out a long moan. "Lick your daughter's pussy lips Bett's." Betty's tongue darted out and began licking at her daughter's lips, Courtney moaned again as she did this. "Bett's. Eat your daughter's pussy." Betty didn't hesitate, she didn't so much as begin eating her daughter's pussy as much as devouring it. It was like she had been unleashed. Courtney had her hands in her mother's hair, stroking and curling it as her mother kept eating her out.

"Courtney," we could tell Kelly was enjoying directing this play between mother and daughter. "Your mom is a submissive, do you know what that means? It means you can train your mom to be your pet, your mommy-pet. Would you like that Courtney? Would you like mommy to do whatever you asked?"

"Oh yes, yes I would." Courtney was panting as she replied.

"I have a special present then. Something your mommy can wear to remind her of who she belongs to." Kelly got up and walked over to a side table and came back with a purple collar and lead. She looked at Betty and said, "Kneel in front of your mistress Bett's." Betty immediately got up off the sofa and knelt in front of Courtney, her face directly in front of Courtney's pussy. Kelly handed the collar to Courtney. "Now, dress your mommy-pet Courtney." Courtney took the collar and placed it around her mother's neck and fitted it on. She placed her index finger under her mother's chin and tilted her face up. Courtney smiled at her mother.

"Now that you're my mommy-pet, I'm going to train you until you become the perfect slave. You'll do anything I say, fuck anyone I want." Courtney was smiling as she said this. "Say it mommy. Say you'll be my mommy-pet."

Betty looked up at her daughter, smiled and said, "Yes mistress daughter. I want to be your mommy-pet. I want to be your submissive slave. I'll do anything you ask. Fuck anyone you ask me to."

Courtney smiled at her mother and said, "Now, where is Cindy?"

Betty looked up at her daughter smiling, "Cindy went upstairs with Brandi and Erin."

Kelly giggled and said, "That's my aunt and her daughter. Have fun." She then went back and lowered her pussy onto her mother's mouth.

"Perfect. Mommy-pet let's go up and join them." Courtney clipped the lead onto Betty's collar and began leading her upstairs. They came to the door and opened it, revealing a very kinky scene. It was what Matt, Justine and I had been watching earlier except from the angle of the hall outside the bedroom. We could see Brandi in her leather collar and cuffs, arms stretched up, leaning slightly forward pushing her breasts out and her gorgeous butt back. She was facing Cindy. A spreader bar attached to her ankles kept her legs apart. Erin was talking to her mother. We had heard this conversation before, but it was the first time for Courtney and Betty.

"I'm going to fuck you now mommy. Cindy's going to watch and imagine it's Kayla fucking her. Cindy's always wanted to watch a mother and daughter fuck, imagining it was Kayla fucking her. Cindy wants her daughter, she wants to be controlled by her, dominated by her. That's what you want, isn't it, Cindy?"

"Oh yes, yes, it is mistress Erin."

Courtney had her mother's lead held short, she turned her face towards her own and said, "This is so hot mommy-pet. This is much kinkier than even my dirty mind had imagined."

Erin walked over to a sideboard and picked up a dildo and inserted it into her harness. She walked back towards her mother, gripped Brandi's hips, leant onto her ear and said,

"Time to fuck mommy."

Courtney pulled her mother round in front of her. Her hands were cupping her mother's breasts, pinching and stretching her nipples.

Erin was grasping her fake cock, she placed it at the top of Brandi's pussy, "Push back mommy."

Brandi's back arched. Leaning forward she pushed her ass back into her daughter's cock and said,

"Yes Erin, fuck mommy's cunt. Fuck it hard while Cindy watches."

Courtney's right hand went down to her mother's pussy and began stroking it. She leant into Betty's ear and said, "You're so wet mommy-pet. You like watching this mommy and daughter fuck, don't you? Cindy does too, I can tell."

Erin pushed her cock into Brandi and started rhythmically thrusting back and forward. Looking at Cindy she smiled, arched her eyebrows, her tits bouncing back and forth behind her mother's tits.

"Why don't you call Kayla?"

Cindy looked back at Erin, "I can't."

Erin said, "You can Cindy, do it."

"I, I, I don't know, maybe."

"You can Cindy."

Cindy picked up her phone and started dialling.

"Hi, Kayla. Sweetie, I was just wondering if you'd like to come out with mom tomorrow?...Oh you would, ok, let's make it a date then."

Courtney had her left arm around her mother pulling her back against her. Her right hand was a blur as it was furiously rubbing her mother's pussy. "It's time mommy-pet, it's time for you to fuck for me. You're going to crawl across the floor and lick Cindy's pussy. Down on your hands and knees mommy-pet"

Courtney pushed the door open and began leading her mother across the floor towards Cindy. Brandi and Erin looked over at them and smiled. Cindy had a look of shock on her face, her mouth hanging open. Erin spoke first.

"Hi Bett's, I see you've brought a new guest," She looked over to Courtney, "I'm Erin and this lovely woman I'm fucking is Brandi, my mommy-slut." Erin was still rhythmically thrusting her cock in and out of her mother while she said this.

"Hi, I'm Courtney and I think you've already met my mommy-pet. It's feeding time for her so I'm going to let her eat her girlfriend's pussy." Courtney had the most wicked grin on her face as she was saying this. She led her over to Cindy who was still seated on the chair watching the events unfold before her, a look of shock still on her face. Courtney placed her mother's face in front of Cindy's pussy. "Eat mommy-pet." Cindy's head tilted back, her back arched and she moaned as her best friend began licking her pussy. This was something they had never done before. In fact, most of what they were doing tonight was a first.

Patsy_P
Patsy_P
262 Followers