A New Life Ch. 07

Story Info
Camila finds out about Jen and Donald and takes charge.
4.2k words
4.41
6.3k
8

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camila started in the living room vacuuming and dusting when she found a stain on her carpet in the walkway between the couch and the TV. Grumbling to herself about lazy kids, she scrubbed the spot and got it out.

At least no one will know it was there when we turn in the keys, she thought with a smile. She noticed a couple more stains on the couch and cleaned them up. Getting annoyed with Donald, she glanced at the video camera she had installed to keep tabs on him while she was out.

If she looks at the video feed since the last time she cleaned the room and today, she might be able to figure out what he was getting on the floor.

Camila glanced at the clock; he would be gone for at least another few hours, so she had time to take a break. She pulled her tablet off the bookshelf and sat down on the couch. She opened the app and went back to the date she last cleaned. There were about 20 events, so it shouldn't take long to figure this out.

She opened the first event and skimmed through it.

Just usual stuff, her or Donald going through the room. One of the events was when they both sat down to watch a ballgame. The next event was when Jen came over to watch Donald the first night. Just Jen was sitting on the couch, so she fast forward through the event and was caught by surprise when she found Jen on her knees sucking Donald's cock.

"What the fuck? "she exclaimed, rewinding the video to the point where Donald entered the room.

She watched the entire event, from Donald forcing Jen to suck him off until he was finished, ending with Jen weeping on the couch, holding herself, and shaking uncontrollably.

Holly shit, Donald, why did you do that to her? Camila thought, realizing that he had raped her and how much trouble Donald was in if Jen told anyone.

I wonder why she didn't tell me.

She remembered how Jen acted when she got home that night, almost like she had been crying.

I guess she had been, Camila thought.

Looking back at how Jen had been acting before that night and how she had been since then, things started to fall into place.

That poor girl. No wonder she didn't want to come back. Camila was hesitant to look at the other time Jen had watched Donald. Each time Jen watched Donald, he forced her a little more until he ended up fucking her.

At some point, while watching Donald use Jen, Camila started getting turned on. During the last video, it became apparent that Jen was not putting up much of a fight and seemed to be enjoying Donald using her.

Camila forced three fingers into her soaked pussy, and as she watched Donald cum inside Jen, it was too much and triggered a massive orgasm.

When Camila's senses returned, she took her tablet into the bedroom and tossed it onto the bed.

As she cleaned herself up, she realized Jen was submissive and had gotten off being used by her son.

That was the only reason she hadn't told me, she thought.

It didn't take her long to form a plan to use what happened to Jen to exploit the woman herself.

She pulled out several outfits until she found what she was looking for: a short sun dress. No need for panties. They will just get in the way. Looking in the mirror, she smiled at her reflection.

Not bad for a woman pushing 40, she thought.

Grabbing the tablet off the bed, Camila headed for the door.

"Time to see my new toy," she said as she opened the door and entered the hallway.

She was nervous and excited as she walked over and stood before Jen's door.

This could go badly, she thought as she reached up to knock on the door.

She almost walked away, but she remembered how fucking hot Jen looked as she was used and realized if this worked, she wouldn't have to worry about any issues with David in the future.

She knocked and waited, getting annoyed it was taking Jen so long to come to the door. She raised her hand to knock again when she heard the locks being turned.

About fucking time, she thought as the door opened and a sleepy Jen looked out at her.

"We have to talk, dear," Camila told Jen while walking past a stunned Jen into the apartment.

She walked over to one of the stuffed side chairs in the living room before she glanced back to see Jen still holding the door open and looking at her.

"Shut the door and come over here," she snapped, sitting in the chair, making sure the back of her skirt pulled so she wasn't sitting on it.

Jen missed the flash of bare skin as she turned and closed and locked the door. She shuffled her feet, not making eye contact with Camila as she walked over to sit on the couch.

Camila watched Jen's body language as she walked towards her.

Jen looks like a little kid who got caught doing something they knew was wrong and was about to get punished for it.

Perfect. Camila thought.

"What do you think you are doing? Come over here and stand in front of me," Camila snapped.

Jen looked up, startled at the tone in Camila's voice, but she obeyed, moving to stand in front of Camila, looking at the floor again.

"Fucking look at me bitch," Camila snapped.

Jen looked up at her getting mad at the tone and being called a bitch. She opened her mouth, but Camila cut her off before she could say anything.

"Shut your fucking mouth. I know you have been fucking my son."

Camila watched as the blood drained from Jen's face.

"How could you? You are twice his age and were supposed to keep him safe, not satisfying your perverted needs. I thought I could trust you!" Camila added, twisting the words to have the maximum impact.

"It's not what you think, Camila, he forced me," Jen said before being cut off again.

"Not what I think? I watched the video, you fucking whore. You were smiling as you sucked and fucked my poor little boy."

You even had him fuck your ass as you squirted everywhere. You fucking slut, don't you dare tell me David made you."

"Not the last time. I just gave Donald what he wanted. I didn't want him to hurt me again." Jen stammered as she cried.

"If you saw the last time, you can look at the other times I sat for him. He raped me multiple times." She fell to her knees before Camila, sobbing as she begged Camila to believe her.

"Bitch, how dare you say my baby raped you! If he had done anything like that, you would have told me the first time and never returned."

"I didn't want to come back, but you needed help, and I thought he would just leave me alone," Jen sobbed.

"I think you either tricked him into fucking your whore pussy, or you seduced him, and like all whores you tried to make this his fault," Camila yelled at Jen.

"I looked for the other days you babysat for me, but the videos have already been erased," she lied.

Jen looked like she was trying to crawl back into herself.

Camila grabbed Jen's hair and slapped Jen. Not hard, just enough to get Jen's attention.

"Shut your blubbering, you fucking whore. I should send the video to your husband. Fucking my boy and then trying to say he forced you."

"No, please, you have to believe me! He did rape me. Please don't send that video to Stan. It would kill him."

Jen was on her knees, begging, tears running down her face.

Perfect.

Now to claim my toy, Camila thought.

"Why shouldn't I send the video? You may have scarred Donald for the rest of his life. Maybe your husband can get you to stop."

"Please don't. I will do anything," Jen was beyond caring what anyone thought of her. She didn't want Stan to see what she had done.

"Anything bitch?"

"Yes, please don't send it. I have money," Jen brightened, thinking she could buy her way out of this.

"I don't need any of your fucking money slut, but I have an idea or two about how you can make this all disappear."

"What can I do?"

Camila slid forward and parted her legs. Jen could see that she wasn't wearing panties and that her pussy was shaven.

"Let's talk about your future after you take care of a problem I have," Camila said as she pulled Jen into her pussy by her hair.

"Start licking slut."

Jen was in shock.

She thought Camila was her friend and would understand not to try to make her do more perverted things.

She pulled back against Camila's hands, feeling the pain as her hair was pulled. Camila was more substantial than she looked.

"Stop! You fucking bitch umph". Jen's rant was cut off by the pussy her face was shoved into.

She tried pulling back but wasn't strong enough, so she lay with her face pressed into a wet pussy, refusing to do anything.

Maybe she will let me go if I don't do what she wants, Jen thought.

Camila realized that Jen wasn't licking her, so she used the slut's hair to drag her face around, smearing her pussy juice all over Jen's face.

The bitch is stubborn, go to give her that, but she will do what she is told, Camila thought.

Pulling Jen's face from her pussy by her hair and leaning forward, she got in Jen's face and yelled at her.

"You stupid slut, you are going to do what you are told, or I will force you to and then send the video of you fucking my son to everyone you know."

Camila pulled Jen's face back into her pussy and waited for Jen to start licking, but the only thing she was doing was crying.

"Have it your way bitch" Camila said, throwing Jen to the floor and standing.

"You could have avoided all of this by just following directions."

Picking up the tablet, Camila turned and started to walk away from the sobbing woman on the floor.

"Wait, please don't do this," Jen sobbed.

"You know how to keep it from being sent out, don't you slut. I don't have all day wasting on your sorry ass. Make a decision!"

Camila could see the conflict in Jen's eyes and held her breath, waiting for Jen's response.

Jen just sobbed on the floor, looking up at Camila. After a few more minutes of waiting, Camila lost her patience.

"Been nice knowing you bitch. Hope your life doesn't fall apart when I send the video." With the comment, Camila turned and headed to the door.

She had almost made it when Jen spoke, "I'll do it, whatever you want, just don't send the video. It will kill Stan and Becky watching it."

"Are you sure about this bitch? You know I will own your ass."

"I know," Jen mumbled, looking down at the floor. Her life had spiraled out of control at this point. Her only thought was to save Stan from the embarrassment of having a slut for a wife.

"I can't hear you bitch."

"I know," Jen said a little louder.

"Look at me bitch, and repeat it."

Jen looked up from the floor. Camila could see that she had won. Jen had that lost look in her eyes.

"I know. I will do whatever you want."

"Mistress."

"I know. I will do whatever you want, Mistress."

"I like the sound of that, ok slut strip."

Jen looked at her and hesitated.

"I said fucking strip bitch," Camila said, stepping towards Jen and raising her hand. Jen quickly backed away and stood so she could take off her clothes.

Camila waited, watching the shy housewife remove her top and then her sweats. Jen looked, pausing, before she removed her bra, socks, and panties.

"Turn around. Let me get a good look at my new slave."

Jen started turning, covering her breasts and pussy with her hands.

"Get your fucking hands out of the way bitch."

"Sorry."

"Sorry, what bitch?"

Jen seemed lost for a second before she remembered. "Sorry, Mistress."

"That's better slut. Now bend and put your hands on the chair," Camila told her, walking up behind her.

Looking at Jen, it was hard to tell that she had ever had any kids. Her tight body looked terrific with her tits hanging below her. Camila ran her hands lightly over Jen's back and down her sides, stroking her breasts before returning to her ass. She ran a long fingernail down the crack of Jen's ass, causing Jen to jump.

"Spread your legs slut. Wider. That's better now. Don't move," Camila told her as she slid her fingers through Jen's folds. A few strokes of her finger across the clit and back to her asshole started Jen's juices to flow, making it easy to slide a finger into her pussy.

As Jen felt a finger enter her, she jumped and pulled away, earning her a hard slap to her ass.

"I said don't move bitch."

Jen quickly got back into position and waited. Camila admired the ass for a few minutes taking pictures with her phone.

"Look back at me bitch." Camila told Jen, taking pictures of the woman bent before her, capturing her face and body.

"Why are you taking pictures of me?" Jen asked, starting to stand.

"Get your fucking ass back into position bitch. I own your ass bitch. Now fucking, stop moving. That's better, now look back at me and smile like you are having the time of your life."

Jen turned her face back and tried to smile, knowing she had no real choice.

"You will need to do better, but for now, I guess it's not too bad," Camila told her, setting the phone down so she could video Jen as she played with her body. After a few camera adjustments, Jen was in the whole frame, but only Camila's arm was visible.

Good, no one can id me, Camila thought as she started fingering Jen's wet pussy again.

Jen felt conflicted.

She felt betrayed and used, but as Camila continued fingering her, she also felt turned on.

Camila seemed to sense this and added a second and third finger inside her pussy. Jen started pushing back gently at first, but as her orgasm started getting closer, she shut her eyes and started fucking herself on Camila's fingers.

Just as she was about to orgasm, the fingers were suddenly ripped from her body, causing her to moan and stop moving.

Camila licked the juices off her fingers and pushed a finger into Jen's upturned ass causing Jen to moan again. She started sliding her finger in and out of Jen's asshole, getting into a steady rhythm before she allowed her other fingers to slip into the soaked pussy below.

Jen gripped the arms of the chair harder as she started pushing back again, trying to cum.

Camila stopped moving her arm, making Jen do all the work. Jen started moving faster fucking herself on the fingers between her legs, and just before she climaxed, Camila ripped her fingers out of her body again.

Stopping the video, she looked over at her new toy.

"We have some unfinished business before you get to cum slut. Turn around and sit in front of the chair. That's it. Now lean your head back and look at the ceiling."

Camila adjusted the phone and started recording again. Dropping her skirt to the floor, she walked in front of Jen before straddling her body and pinning her head to the seat with her ass.

Camila felt Jen's nose push into her asshole before adjusting herself so it entered her pussy as she pushed down on Jen's face.

"Start fucking licking bitch," Camila told her, moving around.

After a minute, she felt a tongue tentatively probe her pussy lips. Smiling, she raised a little allowing Jen to get better access to her pussy and letting the video capture her licking her first pussy.

"That's a good bitch, now suck on my clit. Fuck just like that. Keep it up, you little slut. Ahh fuck yeah, just like that."

Jen was incredibly turned on with Camila sitting on her face forcing her to lick her pussy.

Maybe I should have tried this sooner, Jen thought as she licked her first pussy.

Jen's hands seemed to have a mind of their own as they found her breasts and started kneading them and pulling and twisting her nipples, sending electric shocks through her body to her clit.

Camila looked down at Jen and saw her twisting her nipples.

"That's it slut, twist your fucking nipples. Pull harder bitch, stretch them out more."

Jen tried to pull her nipples out more, but the pain was too much, so she backed off a little.

Camila noticed that Jen wasn't trying and reached down and grabbed Jen's fingers, crushing the nipples between them and pulling hard, forcing Jen's tits straight out.

"You better keep pulling on them like I told you until I cum you fucking slut."

Jen whimpered but did as instructed, doubling her efforts to get Camila off so she could let them go.

The sight of Jen hurting herself while eating her pussy was too much, and Camila climaxed, shooting juice all over Jen's face and chest. Jen continued to lick her gently until Camila could take it anymore and stood.

Picking up her phone, she stopped the recording and took a few stills of Jen's cum covered face and upper body.

"You can let your nipples go, Slut."

Jen released her nipples and put her hands over them, gently massaging them. She felt nasty with what she had done and the cum covering herself but proud that she had managed to get Camila off.

While she sat on the floor, Camila walked over to her purse and pulled out her second favorite dildo. It was black, about 8 inches long, and 2 inches in diameter with a suction base.

"Get up bitch and come here," she told Jen as she walked into the kitchen.

Camila placed the dildo on the floor in the middle of the tile. "I know you like cock, so I brought something for you to fuck. Squat down over the head and put the tip inside your pussy."

Jen looked at the dildo and then Camila and started to say something before thinking better.

"Yes, Mistress," Jen softly said as she squatted down over the dildo.

Using one hand to steady herself against the island, Jen used the other one to put the tip of the dildo just inside her pussy.

"You're learning bitch. Now I want to see if you can follow the directions. I will say Up or Down, and I want you to do what I say. The tip just inside your pussy is the up position. Now go all the way down."

Jen pushed down and found she was wet enough to slide the fake dick in on the first try.

"Up."

Jen pulled herself up with her legs until the tip was inside her.

"Down."

Jen again dropped down, forcing the dildo inside.

"Keep doing it bitch, up then down."

Jen pulled herself up and then pushed down again fucking herself. The only sounds in the room were the squishing noise her pussy made as the dildo went in and out and her breathing which was getting more ragged as she approached an orgasm.

"You're doing good bitch. Now let go of the island and twist both nipples. That's it now. Pull them out like before while you fuck yourself."

Jen pulled her sore nipples out as far as they would stretch. The pain in her breasts slowed down her climax, but she soon realized that it would be one of the strongest ones ever when she had it.

Camila watched as Jen increased her speed fucking herself and smiled as she recorded her fucking the black dildo.

"You had better ask to cum slut."

Jen was whimpering and grunting and knew that she would not be able to hold off much longer.

"Please, Mistress may I cum," Jen begged, looking up at Camila and her camera.

"Will you do what you are told from now on?"

"Yes, Mistress, please, I am so close. Please let me cum."

"Ok slut, you can cum, but you had better not let go of those nipples until I tell you it's ok."

"Thank you, Mistress," Jen said before slamming her sore pussy down on the base of the dildo and exploding all over the floor.

Jen twitched and jerked as the orgasm ripped through her body. It took several minutes for Jen to come down and realize she was lying on her kitchen floor in a puddle of her pussy juice.

She looked up at Camila.

"Can I let go of my nipples, Mistress?"

"Yes, my little slut you can. I want you to clean up the mess you made as well."

"Thank You, Mistress," Jen said, letting her nipples go. She started to stand but was pushed back down.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing slut?"

Jen was confused. "I was going to get the mop to clean the mess up, Mistress."

12