A New Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camila knelt so her face was next to Jen's.

"Sluts use their mouths to clean up messes. Get your fucking tongue out and lick it up."

Jen looked down again before lowering her face to the floor and licking the puddles around the dildo.

"Ass in the air bitch," Camila snapped.

Jen pushed herself onto her knees and dropped to lick the mess she had made off the floor.

"Make sure you clean up your partner; don't want it to be put up dirty," Camila smirked.

Jen did as she was told and started licking the dildo, trying to get all her juices off it.

"Suck the fucking dick slut," Camila told her.

Jen moved her head up and started sucking the fake dick, forcing more into her mouth until she got the whole thing in.

Guess David forcing me to deep-throat his cock came in handy for something, Jen thought as she pushed herself down the floor, engulfing the fake cock.

"That's good enough slut. You can clean the rest up later after I leave."

Watching Jen give the dildo head had gotten her wet again. "Get over here," she said, turning around and spreading her legs slightly. Looking over her shoulder, she could see Jen directly behind her on her knees.

"Start licking my ass slut."

Jen hesitated, so Camila grabbed her head and forced her face into her ass crack.

"We are going to have to work on your listening skills."

Jen knew not following instructions would get her in trouble, so she started licking Camila from the top of her ass down to her pussy before slipping her tongue inside.

"That's it bitch, keep doing that," Camila told her, bending over more to give Jen better access.

Jen kept licking, forcing her tongue in as deep into the pussy as possible before starting over again. She could feel Camila getting close, and just as she felt her tighten up, Jen pushed her tongue inside Camila's asshole, which pushed her over the edge.

Camila squirted again, making a small puddle in front of herself.

"For fuck sake, Slut. I didn't know you were such a freak," Camila told her, pulling her ass away from Jen.

Without being told, Jen bent forward and licked up the mess Camila had made when she came.

When she finished, Camila helped her to her feet. Kissing her deeply, she grabbed Jen's ass pulling her close.

"You ok?" she asked, knowing how far she had pushed her friend.

"Yes, Mistress," Jen said, smiling at Camila.

Camila let her go and put on her skirt. Jen sat at the kitchen table with her head in her hands.

After Jen dressed, Camila looked over at her.

"Slut?"

Jen looked up at her.

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Clean up the floor and put the dildo in your room on the dresser. I will call you in the morning, and we will talk about your new role. Take a shower and get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day for you."

Camila walked out of the apartment, shutting the door behind her. She waited until Jen had locked the door before walking away.

Tomorrow will be a lot of fun, Camila thought.

Jen returned to the kitchen and sat there, feeling sorry for herself. No matter how she tried, there didn't seem to be a way out that didn't involve breaking Stan's heart.

A ding from her watch got her attention.

Fucking great, Jen thought. Fifteen minutes until work started.

She quickly showered and opened her laptop, logging into her first meeting.

Today was going to be a long day.

12