All Comments on 'A New Life Ch. 07'

by fredStoner

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AccelarVesterAccelarVester8 months ago

I still don't understand how Camila can be blind to her son and his deceit about his limitations.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

oh dear.... this story which started out so well has gone way off track.. what a shame...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I wish I could have given this chapter a 10 a five doesn't seem like enough. Chapter 7 was definitely a lucky number. Jen is now owned and will probably becoming more relaxed now since she has a purpose. Is she going to be a nude and shaved slave now to both since Mommy know knows Jen is a fuck toy? Please continue this is a great series. Thank you.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny8 months ago

Funny how you tacked on the cheating husband which was way outta character from the first 5 chapters to soften this skanks depravity spiral. But no not enough, this broad is clinically stupid and the worst kinda skank, the kind that thinks she's not.

putinsnaziiimaidenputinsnaziiimaiden8 months ago

Really good series . Hard at times but relatable…and confusing. Kind of suicide sex and conjures memories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love this series and now that Jen is a sex slave now and seems to enjoy nipple pain hope she gets her nipples pierced soon as a commitment to her new status. Please continue I look forward to the next several chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please do a halloween sex story! Preferably between a teen guy and a hot but psychotic vampire girl. Maybe she drinks his friend but is horny and if he makes her cum she lets him live? The end could be her half keeping her word, but still drinking enough to gain power over him and make him a servant. Or any halloween story. Albino girls are hot too.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Jen’s new life is just beginnng. Camila for sure will put her new sex slave in service.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfredStoner@fredStoner
I enjoy reading stories here and decided to try writing some of my own. Let me know what you think.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES