All Comments on 'A New Life Ch. 08'

by Patsy_P

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loving this series

Love the new edition to the series. Can't wait to read about Cindy having a threesome with her son and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lovin' it

This series is great. Maybe less characters and more action with current roster before expansion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lesbian incest

Would love Tracy's mother to be controlled and drawn in

trianetrianeover 3 years ago

Too many effing people doing too many things too fast; it's like you had 6 stories, about 200 fantasies and you shoved them altogether into a single discombobulated and rushed mess. Too bad, you seem able to write well, and have some hot + kinky ideas, it's just a shame that you couldn't find the patience to separate them out into more fully-fledged, individual pieces that were far less confusing than trying to keep up with the dozens of names, and confusing relationships tangled up in this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So fucking hot and depraved, totally debauched and fucked up, these sex crazed cunts just want it all the time, wonderful. Cunt crazed, cunt lapping fucker has me with a permanent hard on Lanc’s UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPatsy_P@Patsy_P
I'm 5'8; weigh about 125 lbs. I have a 34DD bust and prefer women with large chests also. I love playing sports, snorkeling, softball and soccer. I'm bisexual and enjoy roleplay with older women.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES