A New Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patsy_P
Patsy_P
262 Followers

My mommy was spent. She was hanging limp from the ceiling, her leather wrist cuffs holding her up. I wasn't finished with her yet. I picked up a strap on dildo and put it on. I moved up behind mommy and grasped her hips, pulling her against me as a moan came out of her mouth. I grasped the dildo and rubbed it against her damp and lubricated pussy lips and then pushed into her.

"Oh, fuck baby girl. Fuck me. Fuck mommy. Pinch mommy's nipples. Stretch them out."

I grasped her breasts and then pinched each nipple between my thumb and forefinger, stretching them out, elongating the nipples. Mommy moaned louder and said, "Hurt me baby girl, hurt mommy."

I released her nipple with my right hand and then slapped mommy's ass as I drove my dildo into her. Leaning forward I nibbled on mommy's ear and then whispered, "Do you like your daughter fucking you mommy?"

"Yes," she gasped.

"Do you like being my pain toy mommy?"

Gasping again she replied, "Yes."

I was thrusting my dildo in and out of mommy's pussy, faster and faster. Mommy was leaning forward, her arms suspended above her head, her legs spread and ass pushed back, grinding on my fake cock. Matt was kneeling on the bed in front of our substitute mommy, stroking is cock as it again became hard and erect. I smiled at him and leant forward into mommy again, my breasts pushed up against her back as I cupped her huge pendulous tits in my hands.

"Mommy, look at your son-in laws cock, look how hard you've made him mommy. Such a naughty mommy to let your daughter fuck you while her husband watches. Would you like us to fuck you together mommy? Would you like to suck your son-in laws cock while you daughters fucking you mommy?"

Mommy was pushing back on my dildo, "Yes baby girl. Oh yes mommy would like to do that for her daughter. Mommy wants to be her daughters taboo fuck doll. Mommy will do anything her daughter asks."

I reached up and unclipped mommy's leather cuffs from the rope above her and withdrew my cock. "Up on the bed mommy. Up on the bed on all fours. It's time for mommy to be spit roasted."

I felt so dirty saying this, it was so taboo to be talking to my mommy like this and putting her into such a submissive position. God I was so turned on!

Mommy was on the bed and Matt guided his cock into her mouth, at the same time I was inserting my strapon back into mommy's pussy. God so dirty. So taboo.

Mommy swallowed Matt's cock and I began thrusting in and out of her. Mommy just kept making an "mmmph-mmmmph" noise as she took my husbands cock and I fucked her from behind. I was starting to cum watching this depraved scene in front of me, my mother naked and on all fours as I thrust my fake cock in and out of her. At the same time mommy was sucking my husband's cock.

I started going wild, thrusting faster and faster and then just began raving, "Oh Matt, oh Matt, I'm cumming babe. I'm cumming in my mommy. Cum with me Matt, I want you to fill mommy's mouth with your cum. Oh mommy cum with us." I was screaming, moaning, lost in this fantasy and at that moment looking down at the woman on her hands and knees in front of me, in the black wig, I actually believed I was fucking my mother.

I came.

No. I didn't just cum. I was having wave after wave of orgasms pulsing through my pussy, my clitoris was hard and throbbing, my nipples were rock hard and erect too, my whole body felt like it was pulsing, throbbing. My head felt like it was going to explode. This was too much. So forbidden, so taboo, so deviant and wrong to be fucking mommy like this with my husband. I loved it. I had to do this for real. At that moment I knew I was going to fuck my real mother while my husband watched. I knew I would do whatever it took to seduce my mother. To make her my fuck doll, my sex toy, a sex slave to my husband and me.

I slumped down onto mommy's back, exhausted and spent. Mommy was still sucking the last drops of cum out of my husband cock as I passed out.

My vision was blurry as I looked up. Was I dreaming? My sister was behind my mother, fucking her with a strapon. Mommy was licking my pussy as I lay on my back in front of her. I heard Justine say, "Yes mommy lick her, lick my sister you kinky bitch." This was just so bizarre, so wrong. My head rolled to the left and looking over I saw Matt had a camera setup on a tripod and was filming us, he smiled at me.

My sister spoke again, "That's it mommy, make Trace come again. This has always been your fantasy hasn't it mommy? Having a threesome with your hot daughters. You love the feel of my cock don't you mommy? The feel of my cock while you eat your daughter's pussy mommy. Yes mommy. So hot, so forbidden, so naughty to be fulfilling your fantasies like this."

Justine kept talking to mommy, encouraging her, pushing her to greater heights of this sexual taboo with her daughters. My head was swirling as mommy ate my pussy. I was rolling from one orgasm to the next as mommy's tongue flicked across my clit. As mommy spread my lips and sucked my clit into her mouth, as mommy ran her tongue up and down the length of my pussy, teasing and encouraging each orgasm. My mind started to clear and I began wondering, when had mommy joined Justine and me in this taboo adventure? How had two weeks passed and I couldn't remember her arriving? How had Justine and I seduced mommy into this forbidden threesome and why was mommy allowing my husband to film it?

My head cleared and as another orgasm flooded my pussy and my back arched up off the bed pushing my pubic mound into mommy's mouth, I looked around and realised I was still in Brandi's bedroom. It was Brandi between my thighs, still wearing a black wig to play my mother in this forbidden fantasy. Justine must have come in and joined us while I was passed out post orgasm and now Matt was filming this, probably so he could add excerpts to the kinky incestuous videos we played while making love.

Oh, this was so kinky. Brandi looked just like mommy with the black wig on. They had similar builds and with her face buried between my thighs the only part of her visible really was her black hair as her head moved up and down between my legs. This would be such a taboo video because with Justine and my faces clearly visible, both of us moaning "mommy" and encouraging her to further debauchery, it was quite believable that our mother had now joined us in an incestuous threesome.

Kinky thoughts began running through my head, how I could have Matt edit the video to make sure Brandi's face was not visible. How Justine and my encouragement of our "mommy" could be included so that it was clear we were both into this kink. But what was really turning me on was playing this video to my real mother, to have her watch while her depraved daughter's role played fucking her. Mommy was going to watch my special video. I came over and over imagining how this kinky fantasy could come true.

Saturday Morning

Justine, Matt and I were all up early. Matt had a game of golf planned and wanted to be left by seven, so we had a light breakfast. After Matt had gone Justine and I were chatting over coffee, we were planning on going down to the club to check on the progress when my phone rang with a familiar name coming up.

"Hi Cindy, how are you?"

"Fine Trace, fine. How are you?"

"Great Cindy, we're all great. And how's Kayla, that hot daughter of yours?"

"Oh, Kayla's fine as well. Trace, I was wondering if we could catch up? I have something I wanted to ask your advice on."

"Of course, Cindy, I'd love to catch up, how about later this morning?" I was wondering exactly what Cindy wanted to discuss. I knew she had been becoming more and more submissive to her daughter Kayla and that Kayla had really been pushing the boundaries on what she wanted her mother to do. This could be a very erotic conversation, or at least I was hoping it would be.

"Yes, yes thanks Trace. Can we meet at a café? Maybe the one near the club you're setting up? Maybe at 10?"

"Sure Cindy, see you then."

I looked at my sister and smiled. "So, Jus, maybe you can drop me at the café to meet Cindy and you can head on into the club, meet up with Kendra and make sure everything is on track for the opening tonight?"

Justine looked at me and smiling said, "Oh of course. You want me to do all the work while you get to chat with that yummy mommy Cindy. Well I guess I can do all the hard work. But make sure that Cindy and her daughter are going to come along to the grand opening tonight. I've sent them invites and put them on the door for the early entry cocktail party."

Justine and I chatted a bit longer before working out for an hour together. We then jumped in the shower. Showering with my sister had become a daily ritual along with our workout. I loved how we lathered each other's bodies up after a workout and massaged out each other's muscles to relax them. Preening each other also meant we were looking better than we ever had. We also had laser hair removal on our bodies, so we had no need to shave our legs or under our arms, but the best part had been when they'd lasered our vaginas.

The warm circular motion of the laser and the technicians applying a soothing gel was unbelievably erotic. It was also incredibly hot that Justine and I had gone to a salon run by two sisters that did us both together so to speak. The sisters had us lay beside each other on a double massage table when they lasered our pussies. Justine and I moaned through it and I was positive the sisters had taken pleasure in knowing they brought us to orgasm during this. I had wondered how many other women they had applied this erotic pleasure to.

Justine and I were dressed and ready and headed out. Justine dropped me at the front of the café, and I grabbed a table out the front and ordered a juice. It wasn't long before I saw Cindy walking down the street and I waved to her from the table. Gosh, what a sight. Cindy looked hot.

Cindy was wearing a black sheer corseted bustier dress and I could clearly see she had a black leather body harness on underneath. A leather collar with a silver ring at the front and black patent leather heels set the outfit off. Her brunette hair had been done a few shades darker and was sitting up in a high pony. The darker hair made Cindy's green eyes stand out and sparkle. I stood up and we hugged, our breasts pushing together.

Whispering in Cindy's ear I said, "You look so hot babe."

Cindy pulled back a bit and blushed, "Thank you. I still get nervous going out in public like this, but it pleases Kayla."

We sat back down and the waitress came out to take our orders. She was slim, petite and blonde, probably not much over five feet tall. She looked straight at Cindy, her eyes wide and she spoke in an excited sultry voice, "Hi, my name is Harper and I'm happy to be serving you today. May I take your order?"

"I'll have the breakfast combo juice please," Cindy replied and then she looked back at me, I guess thinking the waitress would leave but Harper spoke again still staring straight at Cindy and said something very odd.

"Is there any other way I may serve you today? I'm eager to learn."

Cindy looked back up at Harper, then back to me and smiled before turning back to Harper and saying, "Yes there is something else, remove your underwear before returning with my juice. And leave it off for the rest of the day while you serve people. You may leave now." With that Cindy tuned back to me and smiled again. I looked back to Harper and she was blushing a deep shade of red, then she hurried off.

I looked back to Cindy, "Oh my gosh, I can't believe you just said that. What if she reports us to the manager?"

Cindy smiled again, "She won't. Harper has that eager look of wanting to be dominated. I bet she's in the bathroom removing her underwear right now. I may even make a gift of her to my Kayla."

"Wow Cindy, your so much more confident than when we first met. You're really exciting me."

Cindy flashed that gorgeous smile again. For a mom that was somewhat frumpy a couple of months ago she had certainly now changed into a hot confident woman. "Thanks Trace. Kayla has encouraged me to be more assertive and confident. She loves the fact I can be her sub but also entice other women, like Harper, into submissive roles. You wouldn't believe some of the things Kayla has had me do over the last few weeks."

I wanted to hear more but we were interrupted by Harper returning with Cindy's juice. Cindy looked at Harper with unwavering eyes.

"You may place my drink in front of me pet." Harper blushed again when Cindy said this. Saying nothing, Harper placed the juice on the table and stood with her hands behind her back, as if she was waiting for any more orders or to be dismissed. Cindy did not disappoint.

Still staring directly at Harper, Cindy said "Did you have something else for me pet?"

"Uhm, uhm," Harper looked down and mumbled something I could not make out.

Cindy had a stern look on her face and responded, "Pets do not uhm and ahh when asked a question. They respond to their mistress directly. Now I said, did you have something else for me pet?"

My jaw dropped when Harper look back at Cindy and said, "Yes mistress. I have my underwear." With that Harper brought forth a white lace thong and a white see through bra.

Cindy smiled and said, "Very good pet. You're dismissed."

Harper had a huge grin on her face before turning and walking off to serve other customers. I looked at Cindy amazed, "Wow Cindy, just wow. You need to tell me what else Kayla has had you do to cause this huge change."

Cindy smiled and began talking, "Well, the first thing my daughter did was give me a complete makeover, new clothes new hair style and newfound confidence. Kayla also had me go on a strict diet and training regime. I'm feeling fitter and healthier than I have in years and my sex drive has exploded! Things have started to escalate with Kayla even more.

She's been ordering me to ask permission for everything before doing it, whether it's to go to the bathroom, dress, eat or even talk to others. Kayla also completely took over my wardrobe and I only dress in what she tells me from a selection of clothes she has picked out for me."

Cindy smiled at me again and said, "I've been loving it. It's filled me with confidence and also taken away things I used to obsess over, like what to wear or say."

I looked at Cindy and she definitely looked more confident and that confidence also enhanced her beauty.

"Kayla also started to get me to do more and more extreme things, leading me round the back yard completely naked except for my leash and collar. Having to be naked at home except for the collar I now always wear. Not wearing any underwear in public. Then one day we went out shopping and she had me insert a remote-controlled vibrating egg. Each time I had to speak to a sales assistant or waitress, Kayla always chose sexy females for me to approach, she would switch on the egg and I'd have to try and not orgasm while I spoke to them. Some of these women realised what was happening and every single one of them that realised gave me their number without me even asking."

I was staring at Cindy. This was unbelievable. A few short months ago I would have called her a bit of a dowdy boring housewife. Now she was a sex bomb.

Cindy kept talking. "So, Kayla's requests had been getting more and more outrageous. The kinkier it got, the more it turned me on.

Then Kayla asked me to do something I never thought I would do. She had asked three of her closest friends over for a Saturday morning brunch and Kayla had fitted me out in a latex maid's outfit. It was all black with white edging and a white apron. It also had thigh high latex boots with ballerina heels to make sure I was always worried about my balance when serving. Kayla said I looked perfect, but I was still nervous to be wearing this in front of three girls I didn't really know.

When the time arrived and there was a knock on the door I opened it to greet the girls and saw something that horrified me. All three girls had brought their mothers."

When Cindy said this I gasped and put my hand to my mouth before replying, "Are you serious? Their mothers were with them?"

Cindy looked at me and said, "Yes. And they all filed into the house.

I directed the six of them to the lounge and began fussing over them like a good host. Kayla was beaming at me.

All the daughters were talking at once saying how lucky Kayla was to have a mother like me.

I thought their mothers would be furious, be walking, or running out of this mad house. But no, they all had dreamy looks on their faces, as if they were in a trance.

Then the mothers all began talking. Saying how they wanted to be better mothers. How they wanted to serve their daughters.

Then Kayla looked at me and said she had setup a special tray on the sideboard with gifts and that I should bring it out.

I walked over and retrieved it. The tray had three collars and as I held it out, each daughter took one.
Trace it was like I was in a dream. I couldn't believe what was happening.

Each daughter started collaring their mother and soon all the mothers were standing and undressing. Then they were kneeling in front of their daughters, naked and submissive.

Trace, before I knew it the brunch had turned into an orgy.

All of them kissing, licking, tribbing. I couldn't believe what was happening or how it had happened.

Kayla was watching, smiling, stroking my hair as I knelt beside her and we watched this incestuous orgy play out.

Cindy looked at me with a confused face, "Trace, what's going on? How did Kayla do this?"

I didn't know how to answer. Whether I should tell Cindy about Matt's discovery with his perfume and the viral effects of it or whether I should just encourage Cindy to accept this new reality of perversion. I decided on the latter.

"Cindy, these feelings are normal. Mothers have always been subservient to daughters. It's a natural progression. You spend your entire adult life making sure your daughter is protected, nurtured, has everything they need. Your role is to serve and submit to them. It's perfectly natural Cindy."

Cindy looked at me and the confusion on her face seemed to clear. She smiled. "Thank you Trace. That makes sense. I knew I would feel better after talking to you. It makes my next decision so much easier."

I wasn't really sure what Cindy's next decision was. "So, what is that Cindy?"

Cindy looked around and then leant closer to me, "Oh Trace, it's the most taboo and erotic request Kayla has made of me so far."

I was intrigued as I couldn't imagine anything much kinkier than what Cindy had already been telling me she had done. "Tell me Cindy. Tell me what your daughter wants you to do."

"Trace, it's so wicked, so taboo, so naughty."

Cindy looked around again to make sure no one was listening. Then leant in and said the most erotic thing to me.

"Trace. Kayla wants me to suck her brother's cock while she watches.

She wants me to suck my son's cock."

Cindy drew back from me. I stared at her. Amazed at what she had said. Cindy was waiting for a response. I sat back and took a deep breath.

I leant back in and in a low voice said, "Cindy. That is so hot. Suck your son's cock. Suck his cock while your daughter watches. Then share that cock between you."

Cindy smiled.

This was the validation she wanted.

This was the validation she needed.

This confirmation from a friend, a lover, that she could commit the ultimate taboo.

That she could have a threesome with her son and daughter.

"You have to let me know all about it when you make it come true Cindy."

Cindy was grinning from ear to ear.

"Thank you Trace. Thankyou. That's exactly what I wanted to hear. I might even film it for you"

Patsy_P
Patsy_P
262 Followers
123456...8