A New Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Morgan, Trace came into our store a few months ago and I helped her out with some instructions and selecting a few items to commence her training. Trace told me how she was fantasising with her husband about Tracey's sister joining them in a threesome. Tracey wanted her sister to dominate her and guide her in how to be a submissive for her husband."

Morgan looked at me then back at Harmony, "Oh how taboo, how erotic. One of my favourite fantasies. Two sisters indulging in lesbian play."

"It get's better Morgan. I provided Trace with some bondage and fauxcest videos and asked her to pick one she liked. Trace was immediately drawn to a BDSM one involving a sister introducing her mother and sister to bondage. So Trace, tell Morgan and me about your sister. When you were at the store I was pretty sure I had already met your sister as you looked just like a customer of ours named Justine. In fact you could have been twins."

I felt like I had been put under a spell. I felt the need to tell these women all my deviant thoughts, my fantasies, all about the incestuous and taboo acts I had committed over the previous months since I'd been in their store. I looked back and forth at them as they openly fondled me. I wanted to be their toy, their plaything. And I wanted to tell them everything. Morgan looked at me with those violet eyes. It was like she was looking into my soul. She was speaking to me and I was in a trance.

"Tell me Tracey. Tell me your fantasies. I especially like mother and daughter lesbian fantasies. Will you share them with me?"

I took a sip of the champagne in front of me and sat back looking at Harmony and Morgan on either side of me. Their hands had run up the inside of my thighs and I wasn't wearing any panties. They were each pulling on a pussy lip. Stretching them apart. The pain was turning me on. The fact that they were doing it under the table, in front of a crowd was sending me over the edge. My head leant back, I closed my eyes and moaned. I leant my head forward again and opened my eyes, looked at Morgan and began talking.

"I haven't just had sister fantasies or mother and daughter fantasies. I've played out these forbidden fantasies as well."

Morgan jerked back on my pussy lip when I said this, causing a sigh of pain and pleasure to escape my lips. "Very good," she said, "Tell us."

I still felt like I was in a dream. Willing to do whatever Morgan and Harmony asked of me. I was just about to speak when I heard a voice calling my name.

"Tracey, Tracey," my vision was swimming and I was beginning to make out the face that was calling me, "Tracey," it was my sister. "Tracey, I see you've met up with Harmony again. Has she introduced you to Morgan yet or did they just assume your role as a sub?"

"Jus, it's ok. I was just chatting to Morgan and Harmony." My pussy lips were again being tugged apart while I spoke. I loved the taboo feeling of having this done under the table while I was speaking to my sister.

"Don't you think you should be mingling with some of the other guests Trace? It is our opening night."

"I am mingling with our guests Jus. Let me finish our conversation and I'll be back out schmoozing in no time." Morgan was massaging my clit with her thumb and pulling the lip of my pussy while I spoke. It felt soooo good. I was finding it difficult to focus on the conversation.

Justine looked at Morgan and Harmony, then back at me. "Well ok. But I expect you to be out with our guests shortly." Justine turned and walked away.

Morgan leant into my ear, "Have you been fucking your sister?"

Before I could answer Harmony spoke in my other ear, "Is your sister fucking your husband with you?"

God I was going crazy. They were still stretching my pussy lips and Morgan was still massaging my clit with her thumb while they were talking.

Morgan spoke again, "Mistress Justine is a good dom. Has she made you her sub?"

I felt like I had fallen back into the dream again when I replied, "Yes."

Morgan was talking again. Taking the lead in the conversation. Harmony was smiling at me.

"Harmony told me how much the two of you looked alike. You really could be twins. Your husband must love watching the two of you fucking. Such good little sluts for him. Does he let you suck his cock while he's kissing your sister?"

"Yes."

"You like being a submissive don't you. It's the role you were born to."

"Yes."

"Has your sister disciplined you while your husband watches?"

"Yes."

"Has your sister trained you in any special submissive roles?"

"Yes."

"Tell us. Tell us what role she has made you assume."

"A pony girl. My sister has been training me to be a pony girl." My pussy lips were being pulled and twisted. Morgan was massaging my clit faster and faster with her thumb while the questions continued.

"And what has your husband been training you as. What deviant plans does he have for you?"

"My mother." I replied making no sense. I tried to focus and spoke again. "My mother. He has been training me to seduce my mother."

Morgan looked at Harmony and spoke, "A truly wonderous find. Lesbian sisters and soon she will be seducing her mother for the pleasure of her husband."

"Not the only one." I stammered.

Morgan looked back at me and repeated, "Not the only one? Tell me."

"There are others here. Mothers and daughters, sisters and cousins, that we've corrupted, that we've seduced."

Morgan smiled at me and I felt fulfilled, "How delicious." she said. "You may cum my very good pet."

I stifled a scream as Morgan's words allowed the release of my orgasm. I felt my pussy flood onto their hands while they were still pulling and pinching at my pussy lips and clit. Oh god this was good. I had confessed all my forbidden thoughts and desires to a couple I hardly knew but it felt so right. I had admitted there were others in the room. Others that were willing to submit to Harmony and Morgan's carnal pleasures. Others who had allowed their deviant and forbidden fantasies to become reality.

Morgan was smiling at me, stroking my face. She leant in and gently kissed me on the lips and drew back. "Introduce me." I knew exactly what she wanted me to do. We began getting up out of the booth. Morgan and Harmony stood either side of me. I scanned the room, and seeing our prey, I took their hands and began leading them across the room.

I smiled at the slender brunette and blonde I was approaching. They saw me and both smiled back. I released Morgan and Harmony's hands and put my arms out drawing the two of them into a hug.

"Cindy, Kayla. How good of you to come."

Kayla grinned back at me and said, "We wouldn't have missed it for the world."

Cindy and Kayla looked gorgeous, both in matching black cocktail dresses, black heels and thigh high lace top stockings. The one difference was Cindy was wearing a black leather choker in the shape of a V with red indented designs. There was a silver D ring on the front to attach a leash to. The collar looked Victorian in its design. Very chic and very flattering on Cindy's neck. Cindy's hair was also done in a high pony, the same style as when we had met earlier today.

I stepped to the side and we formed a small circle with Morgan and Harmony on my right and Kayla and Cindy to my left. I was now holding Kayla's hand and Morgan's hand on my other side. Cindy and Harmony completed the circle standing beside each other.

"Morgan, Harmony, I'd like you to meet Cindy and Kayla." Morgan squeezed my hand when I introduced them, then let go and they all kissed each other on the cheeks, saying hello's and so nice to meet you. We then moved back into the small circle again, but this time Cindy was beside me holding my left hand while Harmony was now holding my right hand. Morgan was now beside Kayla with Cindy on her left. Morgan was looking back and forth between Cindy and Kayla before saying "Sisters?" Kayla giggled and shook her head no. Morgan tried again, "Cousins then?"

Kayla shook her head again and said "No."

Morgan looked slightly confused before she said, "You look remarkably similar. I thought there must have been a family relationship."

Cindy squeezed my hand and spoke. "That's very flattering but we're mother and daughter."

Morgan looked back and forth at Cindy and Kayla, then at Harmony and finally to me smiling and said, "Why, such attractive young ladies and such a lovely surprise that they are mother and daughter." Morgan put her arm around Kayla and drew her closer to her, looked at Kayla and then back to Cindy and said, "So Cindy, I'm guessing there is very little age difference between the two of you?"

Cindy blushed slightly and said, "Kayla's just turned eighteen and I'm a well preserved thirty-eight."

Morgan put her arm around Cindy and drew mother and daughter into her. "I would say very well preserved. I must say I was surprised when you said you were not sisters or cousins but mother and daughter. How delicious the two of you look together." Both Cindy and Kayla blushed when Morgan said this. Morgan then said something that I thought may cause Cindy and Kayla to run away. "So, at the club this evening, are the two of you open to meeting other couples?"

Kayla and Cindy looked at each other, smiled and looked at Harmony, then back to Morgan and Kayla spoke. "Why yes Morgan. We're very much open to meeting other couples tonight."

I was shocked. I could not believe Kayla had actually just said that. Openly referring to her mother and herself as not only a couple but a couple that was willing to swap with other couples. Morgan then pushed it further when she spoke again, "How very enticing. So, Kayla, would your mother and you be open to sharing Harmony with me?"

Again, Kayla and Cindy looked at each other, smiled and looked at Harmony, then back to Morgan. Kayla replied not in the way I was expecting, "I'm very much hoping that you're meaning all four of us will be sharing together?"

Morgan looked like that cat that had caught the canary, "That is exactly what I mean." Morgan again drew Cindy and Kayla into her. First, she leant in and kissed Kayla. A deep and passionate kiss. She then drew back, leant into Cindy and kissed her in the same way. Morgan again drew back from the mother and daughter couple and said, "How delicious."

Cindy and Kayla were looking up at Morgan and Morgan was looking down, back and forth, at the two of them. Morgan still had her arms around both Cindy and Kayla and was drawing mother and daughter closer together. Morgan smiled at them and said, "Yes." Cindy and Kayla's lips met as they were drawn together by Morgan and mother and daughter began kissing. Deep sensuous kisses. Morgan was staring down at them, her violet eyes sparkling, a big smile on her face. She drew them apart and said, "Very good my pets." Cindy and Kayla were smiling up at Morgan, enjoying the compliments their new dom was giving them. Morgan spoke again, "How far will you go my pets? Can Harmony and I watch mother and daughter make love?"

Cindy and Kayla both replied at once, "Yes."

Morgan looked at me and said, "Is there somewhere a little more private we can go?"

I took Morgan's hand and said, "Follow me."

I led the four of them behind a section of the bar and down the discreet staircase that had been installed. I flicked a bank of switches as we descended, and the basement area lit up. I looked back at Morgan and said, "You have to let me do something. I want to film this. I have discreet cameras setup down here and I've just activated them." It wasn't a request. If I was going to let Morgan use our private area, then I wanted a record of it.

Morgan smiled at me and said, "Of course."

I faced the four of them, looked at Cindy and Kayla, "Undress each other." Again, it wasn't a request, it was an order. Cindy and Kayla began taking each other's dresses off and were soon completely naked. Their heels, thigh high stay-ups and Cindy's collar the only thing remaining on them. My voice commanded them. "Up on the stage and perform for my guests."

In the centre of the room was a black leather bondage stage. It was basically a floor table the size of a double bed, a padded platform which had a red angled cushion and 6 D-rings to hook cuffs onto, allowing a number of basic restrained sex positions for our performers.

Cindy and Kayla were kneeling facing each other, their arms wrapped around each other, their breasts pushed together, mother and daughter engaging in sensuous kissing.

I looked at Morgan and Harmony, they were engrossed with the incestuous show that was happening right in front of them. I clicked my fingers and got their attention. "You have ninety minutes. An hour and a half. That is all the time I will give you. You need to leave the stage clean and be out of here within the hour and a half and return upstairs. You can then thank Justine and me for this favour. You will however owe both myself and Justine a favour each in return. If you are not back upstairs within the hour and a half, then you will never be welcome in this club again. Is that clear?"

Harmony and Morgan's eyes hadn't left mine but I could tell their eyes wanted to return to the incestuous mother daughter show occurring in front of them, "Yes," they replied in unison.

"And you understand that each of you will owe me a favour and each of you will owe Justine a favour? No questions to be asked when we request it."

Again, in unison, "Yes."

"Then I'll see you upstairs ninety minutes from now." I turned and walked back upstairs. I could hear moans of pleasure emanating from the room below as I ascended the stairs, four separate voices, moaning in pleasure, enjoying the taboo delights of our new club. I was going to enjoy calling in my favour with Morgan and Harmony. I would have to think of something extremely kinky and taboo for them to do. I wasn't going to waste these favours on a simple sex act. I would have to find out all about the two of them. I'm sure my sister would help me. I smiled thinking about this.

I walked back into the club area, looked around the room at all the women and smiled. Everyone was laughing and chatting, subtle motions of affection between couples and groups, stroking of arms, fingers running through hair, kissing of cheeks. All around me was love and affection and very soon, it felt, this would morph into outwardly sexual desire.

Justine came up beside me and said, "So what's happened to the other four?"

I smiled and said, "I've given them access to our private area for the next ninety minutes."

Justine drew a breath in and said, "Is that wise?"

"Oh yes. Morgan and Harmony couldn't believe I'd just introduced them to a mother and daughter that were willing to perform a lesbian fantasy for them. I knew that they would agree to anything if I could make it come true, so I made a deal with them."

Justine stared at me, "What kind of deal?"

"They agreed to perform a favour each for me," I smiled a wicked smile at Justine, "And a favour each for you."

Justine gasped, "Oh fuck, and Morgan agreed to that?"

"Yes. I think I could have even pushed it further, but this will do to begin with."

Justine smiled, "That's hot. That's so hot. I've been wanting to torment that bitch Morgan for over a year."

I saw Jill and Kelly engaged in a conversation with another couple that looked like a mother and daughter as well. Kelly was still holding her mother's leash and they were both engaged in animated conversation with the other couple. Jill kept touching and stroking the older woman on the arm while Jill was having the tops of her breasts stroked by the younger girl.

I looked back over towards the bar and saw Kendra and Erica. Mother and daughter were dressed head to toe in matching leather. They had on black leather boots with six-inch heels, black leather skin-tight pants and black leather bustier tops. They both had black leather collars on as well to set off the ensemble. As they were both stood about five foot ten, with the heels on they stood closer to six feet four, so they looked and were a very dominant pair to be managing the room.

Betty and Courtney, the mother and daughter friends of Cindy and Kayla, had just walked up to Kendra and Erica and started a conversation. I couldn't hear, but Kendra's face had lit up with a big grin, she was looking down at Bett's who only stood at five foot two, so Kendra towered over Courtney's mom. The two daughters, Courtney and Erica, were hugging and kissing.

I could see why Kendra liked Betty. Betty was blonde, blue eyed and with a curvy body built for sex, just the type of woman Kendra liked to dominate. Courtney and Erica made a cute couple too, Courtney standing much taller than her mother at about five foot six with a mane of blonde hair, Erica's much darker complexion and brunette hair was a lovely contrast to the fairer Courtney. Their kissing became more intense, I could definitely see them having some more intimate fun later tonight. Maybe their mothers would even join them!

I looked over to the booths and saw Brandi seated, Erin on her right and another young woman on her left, that looked vaguely familiar to me. The young woman's eyes were wide and staring at Brandi's breasts which Erin had just popped out of the top of her mother's dress. The top of Brandi's red latex dress was now pushing her enormous breasts up and I could see her nipples were long and erect. I had to find out who this woman was, so I began walking over to the booth. Things were definitely getting a bit wilder as the alcohol took effect and the night wore on.

Erin smiled at me as I approached the table. She had one of her mother's nipples between her thumb and forefinger and was stretching it out to the amazement of the blonde sitting on the opposite side of Brandi.

I stood over the table. "Hi Erin. You do realise guests are meant to remain suitably attired in this part of the club."

Erin smiled back at me, "Isn't this suitable attire? Her nipples are amazing." She looked over at the blonde and giggled. The blonde couldn't take her eyes off Brandi's stretched nipple. I slid into the booth beside her. She was hot in a cheer-leader sort of way, with a short blonde bobbed haircut, pushed back behind one ear, a clear complexion and big wide brown eyes that put off an air of purity.

"Hi, I'm Tracey."

The blonde looked at me and gave me a dazzling smile.

"Oh hi. I've been meaning to say hello to you for so long but didn't have the nerve to."

Then it clicked. This was my neighbour. The same neighbour that had seen Erin lead her naked mother inside their house on a leash a few months ago.

"There's no need to be nervous around me. I've been meaning to introduce myself to you for the longest time as well."

"Oh sorry. My names Susannah." Her eyes had a dreamy look and then she said, "You're so beautiful."

I felt my face blush slightly. "Why thank you, you're gorgeous too." My hand moved up to her face and I brushed Susannah cheek with the back of my hand.

Susannah was staring at me. "My friends call me Susie."

I smiled, still stroking Susie's cheek and said, "My friends call me Trace."

Brandi moaned and we both looked back at them. Erin was still pulling on her mother's nipple stretching it out. A small crowd had gathered in front of the table and was watching. It must have been turning them on as they were all stroking and cuddling up to each other. Brandi moaned again. The crowd was obviously exciting to Brandi's exhibitionist side.

Susie spoke again, "Erin and Brandi are so hot together and so open. I don't think I could ever do that with a girlfriend in public."

So, Erin and Brandi hadn't let on they were mother and daughter. Susie thought she was just watching girlfriends playing in public. I decided to push her a bit.

123456...8