A New Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we had finished watching the video of her mom and sister, I had put her in the collar she was now wearing. I had attached a leash and led her across the front yard, completely naked, into our house.

I'd presented her to Justine and Matt, shown them the contents of the thumb drive and explained that I was keeping Susie as a house pet. Susie had not said a word in regard to this, she had simply accepted her new role as my sex slave.

At my request Susie had rung her sister and asked her to come and stay with her once the summer break from college started. Susie had also, at my instruction, told her sister that she had some new videos they could watch. I listened into the call and Susie's sister had been excited to accept the invite but was especially excited at the mention of the videos.

Matt had finished his shower and was now dressed and leaving to go into work.

After Susie had finished cleaning me off, I decided it was time for her to make the next call. I instructed Susie it was now time to call her mother. To prepare her I wrote a set of instructions and requests Susie was to make of her mother. We lay on the bed together as Susie dialled and put the call on speaker phone. An excited voice answered.

"Oh Susie, it's so good to hear from you. I've missed you so much."

Susie smiled at me then spoke, "Hi mom, I've missed you too, how are you?"

"I'm fine, just fine."

"Mom, I was thinking we should catch up. I'd like you to come and stay at my place for a while."

"Oh, honey that would be great, I'd love to. I can take some time off work and come up whenever you want."

Susie looked down at the notes I'd written and looked up at me before replying, "Mom. When you come, I want you to bring your toys." The phone went quiet, "Mom?"

"Ah, yes dear, yes, I'm still here. Toy's? What toy's do you mean dear?"

Susie smiled at me then replied, "Your bondage toys mom. I want you to bring your bondage toys." Again, the phone went quiet, "Mom?"

"Yes. Yes, I'm still here."

"Mom. What do good submissives do?"

"Uhm, they uhm, they uhm, they answer directly and promptly."

"That's correct mommy. So why are you not answering your mistress directly and promptly?"

When Susie's mother spoke again her voice was quieter, "I'm sorry mistress, I won't let it happen again."

Susie smiled at me and I smiled back. This was hot, this was extremely hot.

"Mommy. I've invited my sister to come as well. The two of you are going to perform for me. The two of you are going to be my sex dolls."

Again, Susie's mother's voice was quiet when she answered, "Yes mistress."

"It will be different this time mommy. This time my sister will know it's you. This time my sister will welcome being an incestuous slave with you. Do you understand mommy? Do you understand what your role is mommy?"

This time when Susie's mom spoke her voice was stronger, we could tell she had accepted and now welcomed what was to occur, what role she was being offered and accepting.

"Yes mistress. My role is to serve you. My role is to pleasure you. My role is to anticipate what you desire and fulfil those desires mistress. I am your slave mistress."

"Mommy. I want you to prove your love for your mistress. I want you to prove your devotion to your mistress. Mommy. I want you to invite your sister over. When your sister arrives mommy, I want you to answer the door naked. Mommy, I want you to ask your sister to whip you, to punish you. Mommy, I want you to film it without your sister knowing. Then mommy I want you to send the video to my sister telling her it's a very special present for a very special daughter and blind copy me. Do you understand mommy?"

"Yes mistress."

"Any questions mommy?"

"No mistress."

"Mommy. Does your sister still enjoy performing bondage with you?"

"Yes mistress."

"Mommy. Do you still invite my girlfriend's mothers over for bondage parties?"

"Yes mistress."

"Mommy. Have any of those mothers ever brought their daughters?"

"Oh mistress."

"Mommy. Answer your mistress."

"No mistress."

"Mommy. Has there ever been any talk of inviting daughters?"

There was a long pause before Susie's mother answered.

"Yes mistress."

Susie and I smiled at each other.

"Mommy. Has your sister ever suggested bringing her daughter?"

Again, there was a long pause before Susie's mother answered.

"Yes mistress."

Susie and I had even bigger grins on our faces with this answer.

"Mommy. I want you to make a copy of all your video files and send them to me. On the video files I want you to list on the description if the mother has ever suggested their daughter join or if anyone has suggested it to the mother and what the response was. Do you understand mommy?"

"Yes mistress."

"And mommy. There's one other thing you need to do."

"Yes mistress."

"When you invite your sister over, invite her daughter also. I want her to watch and I want her on the recording."

"Oh mistress. Oh mistress."

"Mommy. Answer your mistress."

"Oh mistress, I, I, I, oh mistress." There was hesitation in Susie's mothers voice and when she finally finished her answer it was in a low stutter. "Yes, yes mistress."

"Good mommy. Call me back once you invite them, so I know it's done. And upload the videos by tomorrow at the latest. Love you mommy."

"I love you too honey."

Susie hung up. I smiled at her, reached out and took the chain connected to her nipple clamps and pulled her to me by them. Susie at first held back so her nipples were stretched by the clamps, then when the pain felt just right, she allowed herself to be pulled into a kiss.

About fifteen minutes later Susie's phone rang. She put it on speaker and answered

"Hi mom."

"Hello mistress. It's done mistress."

"Very good mommy. And what did my aunty have to say about the invite?"

"Mistress my sister was a bit confused when I said to bring her daughter, but she agreed to it. Also, mistress a good sub anticipates her mistresses needs. I recorded the conversation and have just sent you the voice file so you can listen to it."

Susie looked at me and smiled, "Oh very good mommy. And when are they coming?"

"This afternoon mistress."

"Good mommy, I want the video to watch tonight. Make sure you send it."

"Yes mistress."

Susie hung up, smiled at me, opened the voice file and began playing it.

"Oh, hey sis, how are you?"

Susie's mother's voice came on, "Great babe, really good. Hey, I was wondering if you are free to catch up this afternoon?"

"For you sis, always. Are you craving some discipline?"

Again, Susie's mom spoke, "Yes. Very much mistress."

"Ok, I'll see you at three."

Susie's mother spoke again, "Mistress. May I ask a favour?"

"Of course you can."

"Mistress, would you like to bring your daughter?"

There was a long silence.

"Are you sure sis? Are you ready for that?"

"Yes mistress."

"Ok. We'll see you at three."

The call ended. I was a bit confused. Had Susie's cousin done something like this before? I guess we'd find out later tonight.

Wednesday Evening

It arrived just after we finished dinner at eight. It was a large file in high definition that Susie's mother had downloaded to a shared drive they used. Matt, Justine and I were now laying on the bed naked. Matt was in the middle, Justine and I either side stroking his hard cock. Susie was in her slave position, naked, kneeling on the floor beside the bed, black leather collar around her neck.

We started the video file.

A tall woman was standing at a door, pacing back and forth. We could tell she was tall as she was almost the height of the door in bare feet and was wearing a black studded slave collar. She had blonde bobbed hair, broad shoulders, long legs.

She looked just like her daughter, Susie. This was Jordan, Susie's mother. We heard the doorbell ring and Jordan reached forward to open the door. Jordan smiled as her sister and niece entered. These women were both tall as well, dressed in casual sun dresses they had high heels on, and they seemed to duck as they entered.

Both were blonde with bobbed haircuts just like their sister and cousin. The first difference we could see was Jordan had big brown eyes like her daughter, the two women that had entered had piercing blue eyes, not just blue but wide pools of blue. This was Jaclyn, or Jackie, Jordan's sister and her daughter Evelyn, Evie, Jackie's daughter.

Mother and daughter looked at Jordan, then looked at each other and smiled. Evie spoke first.

"Wow mom, Aunty Jordie is hot."

They walked in and Jordan closed the door. She was nervous, fidgeting as the two women sauntered around the room. Evie was looking at a set of wrist cuffs hanging by ropes from the ceiling in front of her. A spreader bar below it. Evie looked back at Jordan and spoke.

"Come her slave." It was amazing to see how easily Evie was taking control over Susie's mom. She had definitely done this before. Jordan was immediately beside Evie, allowing her wrists to be restrained into the cuffs and her ankles tied off in the spreader bar.

Evie's mother, Jackie had slumped down into a lounge. Beside her chair was a chilled bottle of wine in an ice bucket with two glasses. Jackie poured herself a glass, leant back and relaxed.

"Your aunty loves pain Evie. Don't hold back."

Evie looked at her mother and smiled, "I won't. I've waited far too long for this. The only thing missing is her daughters." Evie walked over to the rope restraining Jordan and pulled on it, stretching Susie's mother up on her toes, her legs spread apart. Evie tied the rope off against the wall. Then she picked up a whip from a sideboard and began testing it out. It made a swoosh noise as Evie swung it through the air. Jackie looked bored and was still sipping her wine.

Jackie looked at her daughter and said, "Whip the bitch honey. Show her what you're made of."

Evie swung the whip around and brought it down across Jordan's breasts. Jordan moaned in pleasure. Evie swung again and again, red welts forming across Jordan's stomach and breasts. Evie was an expert with the whip, marking her slave in a perfect symmetry.

Justin and I were stroking Matt's throbbing cock. I didn't know how long he would last watching this. I looked down at Susie. She was kneeling up, fingers interlaced behind her head, her breasts were firm and erect, her nipples hard and her breathing was shallow. This was really turning her on.

Evie walked over and pulled on the rope again, lifting her aunt just a couple of inches off the floor. She tied the rope off and then walked over to Jordan, lightly pushing her aunt so she began rotating. Evie looked at her mother and held the whip out.

"Want a turn mommy?"

Jackie smiled and stood up. She had a sip of her wine, leant down and placed the glass on the side table. Jackie then reached down and pulled her dress up over her head and dropped it on the chair beside her. She was completely naked. She was an amazon. Her muscles rippled and flowed as she moved towards her daughter, completely naked, now only dressed only in her heels. Jackie extended her arm to her daughter. Evie placed the coiled whip into her mothers open hand. Evie then reached down and pulled her dress over her head. An amazon just like her mother. Evie walked around behind Jackie, her arms extended around her mother and cupped her breasts.

"Whip her mommy. Whip your sister."

Jackie smiled and stepped forward, her daughter's hands releasing her naked breasts. Jackie swung the whip around her head then brought it down onto her sisters' body. The whip encircled her sister. Jackie pulled back on it, rotating Jordan like a top. Like the toy she now was. Jordan closed her eyes and a moan escaped her lips. Then from her lips a smooth sultry voice rang out.

"Whip me again sister. Whip me harder."

Jackie looked back at her daughter, then back at her sister, hanging naked, suspended, her legs held apart by the spreader bar. Jackie swung the whip around and brought it down again on her sister. Red welts now completely encircled her sister's torso as Jackie pulled back on the whip, unwinding her sister like a top, spinning her sister around and around in a carousel of pain and pleasure. Jordan's head was tilted back, moans of pleasure escaping her lips as Jackie's whip struck again and again. Jordan's lips were mouthing the words, "Thankyou. Thankyou." With each strike.

Evie was seated, watching, as her mother continued to inflict pleasurable pain on her aunt. Evie's fingers were a blur on her pussy as she brought herself to orgasm after orgasm.

"Whip the bitch. Whip her mommy. Make the slut scream. Make your sister understand that we own her."

Jackie turned back to her daughter, smiled, held the coiled whip out and said, "Your turn babe. Make mommy proud."

Mother and daughter came together as the whip was passed from hand to hand. They put their arms around each other and drew themselves together.

My jaw dropped. I looked at Justine and she looked back at me. The same stunned look was on my sister's face. Our hands were both pistoning Matt's cock as we looked over to Susie who also had a stunned look on her face. Our eyes all turned back to the screen. I heard my sister moan. Susie was rubbing her pussy and I just kept hearing her repat the same word, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," over and over again.

They were kissing.

Jackie and Evie were kissing each other.

Not just kissing. Their hands were all over each other's bodies.

Mother and daughter. In a forbidden embrace. They parted from the kiss. Looked into each other's eyes and smiled. Their pelvises were pushed together. Their slick wet pussies gyrating and rubbing against each other.

Evie smiled at her mother and said, "My turn to whip the bitch mommy." Evie released her mother and turned in one smooth motion, bringing the whip across Jordan's breasts. Jordan screamed in pleasure. Over and over Evie whipped Jordan. Then Evie turned back to her mother and smiling said, "I'm going to fuck you mommy. I'm going to fuck you mommy while your bitch sister watches. I'm going to fuck you."

And they did.

We watched as Evie's mother went down on her. Then while Evie went down on her mother. They fucked in every position I could imagine. And we watched. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. An amazon mother and daughter fucking each other. Justine and me had dragged Susie up into bed with Matt. We fucked her over and over while we watched Susie's aunt and cousin fucking each other. A deviant mother and daughter lesbian display. Susie's mother remained suspended, unable to join. Watching and unfulfilled. An incestuous lesbian fucking session between her sister and niece, mother and daughter. An incestuous fucking session that she was only able to watch.

Eventually Jackie and Evie dressed, let Jordan down, and left. Jordan looked at the camera, said "Enjoy mistress." And turned the camera off.

Watching Susie's mother being whipped, her aunt and cousin fucking, was so hot, so unbelievably fucking hot. All four of us watched it over and over, fucking each other all through the night.


1...345678