A New Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was when my sister and I were still living at home. Mom was working back late, and we were by ourselves. Oh, Trace it was wrong."

I slipped a third finger into Susie's pussy. She moaned loudly. Erin's head rolled to the side, looking up at us she smiled and moaned as her mother devoured her pussy in front of us.

"Look Susie. Look at Brandi eating her daughter's pussy. Look at how happy Erin is to have her mother lick her pussy. It's so right for a mother and daughter to do this. They love each other. Do you love your mother Susie?"

"Yes." Susie moaned again as she said this.

"And do you love your sister Susie?"

"Oh yes." Susie was writhing on my fingers as they slid in and out of her, my thumb flicking her hard clit, my other hand pinching her erect nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

"Tell me Susie." My voice was commanding, and I could tell Susie was ready to submit. My last finger slipped into her pussy and Susie shuddered. My thumb was flicking her hard clit back and forth, faster and faster.

"Oh, so wrong. So wrong but it felt so right when we did it."

"Tell me Susie." I felt Susie relax back into me. She had cum and was now slowly grinding back and forth on my hand. She took a deep breath and exhaled.

"We were on mom's computer, in her bedroom. We weren't meant to touch it but because it had been forbidden since we were kids. We weren't kid's any more. We had both just turned eighteen. Our temptation was peaked. Oh gosh Susie, your fingers feel so good in me, can you push it deeper?"

I pulled Susie back onto my chest and my whole hand slide into her pussy up to my wrist. God this was naughty, I was fisting her pussy. And Susie had a twin sister? So naughty.

"Oh, Trace, that's sooo good. Push it in and out of me."

I moved Susie to the side to get more comfortable. "Tell me more Susie."

"Oh Trace, look at Brandi licking her daughter's pussy. So good. So naughty."

"Tell me more Susie."

"It wasn't hard to guess the password. I got it on the second try. My sisters and my birthday. Oh, that's so good Trace. Massage my clit with your other hand. When we opened the computer there were files on the desktop. Video files. My sister encouraged me to open one and play it. Oh, Trace look at Erin. Erin's cumming in her mommy's mouth. Oh, so good, make a fist with your hand. I, I played a file and it was a woman tied up to a bench, an older woman. Oh god Trace, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, let me cum first."

I was kneeling in front of her now, thrusting my hand in and out of Susie's tight pussy, rubbing her clit with my other hand while I did it. Susie was thrashing around, I leant down and sucked her clit into my mouth. Susie screamed and came. She was cumming hard over and over, I withdrew my fist and then pinched her clit and pulled on it. Susie screamed and came again then collapsed back on the couch. I sat up beside her and put my arm around her pulling her naked body into me. Erin and Brandi had knelt up, watching us as Susie came. Then Erin pushed her mother down onto her back. Erin went down on all fours and buried her face in her mother's bald pussy and began licking, slurping, sucking. Susie was watching them with glazed eyes, basking in the afterglow of her orgasms. Then she spoke again.

"There was an older woman tied to a leather bench, naked, a ball gag in her mouth. She still had a beautiful body, large firm breasts, flat stomach, muscular frame, long blonde hair. It was our mother. My sister and I looked at each other then back to the screen and I pushed play. Mom was struggling against her bindings, moaning in an erotic way. Another woman walked into the picture. Dressed all in black leather, bright red lipstick and long blonde hair. She had a short leather flogger in her hand. Trace this is where it got really weird. The woman, the other woman that was in the video." Susie was staring straight at Erin and Brandi still making love in front of us. She had a look of absolute lust on her face and was gently stroking her pussy.

"Tell me Susie. Tell me why it was weird."

"As my sister and I were watching the video, I'd started stroking my pussy. Just like I am now while watching a mother and daughter make love. I looked at my sister who was squeezed up beside me, watching the screen, and she was doing the same thing Trace, stroking her pussy. We looked at each other smiled and looked back at the screen. The woman with the flogger had squirted oil onto our mother's stomach then rubbed it across mom's body, creating an oily sheen. The woman stepped back and looked down at our mom smiling. Then she stepped forward and raised her arm. She started striking our mother with the leather flogger, across her pussy, across her stomach, across her breasts. Mom was writhing around, moaning, pulling on her restraints. It was obvious mom was enjoying this. The woman stopped whipping mom, went out of picture and came back with a basket. The basket was filled with black pegs. She started attaching the pegs up and down our mom's body. This was driving mom crazy. Mom was pushing her body up. It seemed like she was eager to have the pegs attached to her body. When the pegs were all attached, she raised the flogger again and began whipping them off mom's body. Trace, oh Trace, we watched mom cum as the pegs were whipped off her body. She squirted Trace. Mom squirted as she was having the pegs whipped off her. I'd never seen anything like this before and I know my sister hadn't either. Oh, Trace it was so wrong. Both my sister and me came while we watched this. It was so wrong."

I hugged Susie into me, she was still staring straight ahead watching Brandi and Erin now locked in a sixty-nine position. Erin on top and her mother below.

"It's ok Susie. There's nothing wrong with your mother having a female lover. And you watching it with your sister. Well that's actually hot that you watched a video of your mom enjoy BDSM with your sister."

"Trace that's not it. It wasn't just any female lover. The other woman. It was our aunt. My mom's sister."

Oh, wow this was hot. This was really hot. I couldn't believe what Susie had just told me. Her mother was having an incestuous relationship with her sister. Susie and her sister had watched her mom and aunt enjoy BDSM on this video. Wow this was hot. I had to know more.

"So, did you and your sister enjoy watching the video or was it just a one-time thing?"

Susie replied with a one-word answer. "No."

This was disappointing, I thought her story might have gone further. That maybe they had enjoyed watching the video. Then Susie spoke again.

"No. It wasn't a one-time thing. There were dozens of video files. My sister and I watched them all over the next few months. It was so wrong Trace. It wasn't just my mother and our aunt. There were videos with other women too. Some of the other women I knew. They were mothers of daughters my sister and I went to school with, that we were friends with. And they all involved bondage. Our mother seemed to get off on the pain. Some of the other women enjoyed pain too and some of the other women enjoyed inflicting pain. It was so wrong to watch these Trace, it was so wrong."

This was unbelievable. This was so unbelievably hot to find out about two sisters, just like Justine and me, enjoying BDSM. The fact Susie had watched these with her sister opened up all sorts of opportunities. I needed to know more.

"Tell me Susie. Tell me everything."

"My sister and I, we kept watching the videos. When mom was at work we would race in and watch them. We wore less and less clothes each time. We would openly masturbate in front of each other while watching them. It was so bad Trace. I'd masturbate while watching my mother and aunt. I'd masturbate and watch my sister cum. What was worse is my sister was enjoying it more and more. She was starting to fantasise openly in front of me while we watched. At first the fantasies only involved the other women in the videos. But eventually they began involving our mother and aunt. My sister wanted me to tie her up, like our aunt was doing to our mother. Eventually I did. I tied my sister's hands behind her back. Oh, Trace it was so wrong. My sister started going down on me while I watched the videos. She was a natural submissive and she loved the way I dominated her. But my sister also took the lead and guided me in what to do.

She would tell me how she wanted me to dominate mom and her together. That I could train them both to be my submissive slaves. It was so wrong Trace. So wrong. Then one day I lost track of time. I had my sister kneeling in front of me, her hands bound behind her back, nipple clamps on her breasts and a mouth gag dildo strapped onto her face.

She was sliding the dildo in and out of me while I watched one of my friend's moms dominating my mom. I was enjoying another orgasm when I realised there was someone else in the room, I looked to my right and my mother was standing in the doorway. Mom was watching us with a faraway look in her eyes. She had her blouse open and she was pinching one of her nipples, her skirt was pulled up and her other hand was massaging her clit. I bunched up my sister's hair and started guided her face into my pussy faster and faster. I was staring at mom while I did this, and mom's eyes were locked on me. I smiled at mom and moaned as I came on my sister's face.

Mom's eyes rolled back, and I could tell she was cumming too. I put both my hands on the back of my sister's head, the dildo strapped to her face held tight by my pussy, was pushed deeply into me. I looked at mom again, her hand came up to her mouth and she had a shocked look on her face. Mom turned and left the room. God Trace it was so wrong what I did. It was so wrong, but I loved it. I loved the fact that my mother had just gotten off while watching me face fuck my sister."

This was hot. I could not believe what Susie was telling me. Susie had been telling me all this, while Brandi and Erin were still fucking in front of us. Erin had now put on a strap on dildo and was fucking her mother doggy style while we continued to watch. Susie kept talking.

"I'd released my sister and we had gotten dressed. I hadn't said a word to her about mom being in the room. We were in the kitchen when mom walked in from the garage. Mom must have walked back outside to make it look like she had just arrived home.

My sister ran up to mom and gave her a hug and a kiss. She always did this after we had been watching one of the videos, I think it turned my sister on touching and hugging mom, knowing that mom had no idea of what we had been doing. Except this time mom knew exactly what we had been doing. Mom looked at me over my sister's shoulder while they hugged. I smiled at mom and she blushed a deep red. I put my index finger to my lips making a shush signal and smiled back at her."

Susie went quiet again. Brandi and Erin had collapsed on the floor, breathless. They slowly got up, got dressed and said their goodbyes, offering to come back any time Susie wanted them to. We kissed them goodbye at the door, Susie and me still naked, then we went and sat back down on the sofa. I put my arm around Susie, hugged her and pulled her into me. I looked at Susie and said, "Tell me more."

Susie kept talking.

"I never mentioned mom seeing us to my sister and my mom definitely didn't say anything to my sister. At first my mother and I never really spoke about what had happened, but over the coming months I became more dominant around my mother. I would order mom to do things around the house. I would make her change before we went out, change into more revealing clothes that I chose. My sister just thought I was taking advantage of the submissive side we both knew our mother had.

Then, almost a year later I did something really kinky, really forbidden. I took mom aside one morning and told her that she had been a good mommy. That I was going to reward her. I told mom if she came home from work early on a Friday she could watch me dominate my sister. I said mom could watch just like we watched mom be dominated by her sister.

Mom came home right on time. I met her at the door. Trace, when mom came inside, Oh Trace, I, I kissed mom Trace. And I don't mean a little kiss on the lips. I kissed mom passionately, let my tongue explore her mouth. Trace that's why I got so turned on telling Brandi and Erin to kiss.

All my memories of kissing my mother flooded back, how much it turned me on, how forbidden and taboo it was. After kissing her I pulled back from mom and told her to undress. Mom didn't hesitate at all. Mom threw her clothes off and was standing naked in front of me.

Oh Trace, mom looked gorgeous, her body was toned and muscular, her tits firm and her nipples erect.

Her pussy was shaved smooth. I took mom by the hand and led her upstairs to her bedroom. There was a camera on a tripod setup and I turned it on and directed it at mom. Mom wasn't looking at the camera though, she was staring at her bed. I turned the camera to the bed, looked back at mom who turned to me, a look of shock and lust on her face.

I brought my finger to my lips indicating to her to be quiet and then pointed back at the bed. Oh Trace it was so wrong what I'd done. I'd tied my sister to the bed. She was on her back, spread eagle her ankles and wrists tied to each corner.

I had put a leather mask on my sister so she couldn't see what was happening. The dildo gag was tied around her face, erect and sticking straight up, waiting to be mounted. I looked to my mother, brought my finger to my lips again and then pointed back to the bed. My mother climbed up onto the bed, mounted my sisters face and began sliding up and down on the dildo. I was filming as my sister moaned and our mother fucked her face.

My mother had her hand over her mouth, trying not to scream as she came. Mom looked at me and I pointed to my sister's pussy. Mom immediately dove down into a sixty-nine position and began eating her daughter's pussy, my sisters pussy. Oh, Trace it was so carnal, so taboo, so forbidden. I came over and over watching them fuck. I was enjoying the fact that my mother had to restrain herself from making any noise, that I was controlling her, directing her. I was controlling both of them Trace and I got off on doing it, just like it excited me to direct Brandi and Erin. After about an hour I pointed for my mother to leave. I packed up the camera, left my sister tied to the bed and walked back downstairs.

When I got downstairs my mother was dressed. I could tell mom had been crying. Her eyes were puffy and red. Trace what I did next was so bad, so wrong. I told my mother that I owned her now. That she was my fuck doll, my fuck toy and that anything I asked she had to do for me. That I had the video evidence that she was a depraved slut, willing to do anything to satisfy her mistress, her daughter.

I told mom to leave and come back in an hour. I told mom I was going to fuck my sister while she was gone. Trace, I did just that. I went back upstairs and fucked my sister with a strap-on for the next hour. Then I untied my sister from the bed and told her to get dressed. Mom came home not long after. Mom and I never spoke about it again. About a month later my sister went off to college and I took a job interstate. Mom's lived at home by herself for the last year and we've hardly spoken."

Susie went quiet, I was stroking her hair when I said to her, "What did you do with the video?"

"I've still got it. Mom and my sister have never seen it and I have the only copy."

I looked at Susie, kissed her, pulled back and said, "I want to watch it. I want to watch it while you kneel in front of me and lick my pussy." I wasn't sure how Susie would react, she was staring at me. Then, she got up and went into another room, came back with a thumb drive, plugged it into the tv and turned it on.

Susie handed me the remote, knelt down in front of me and started licking my pussy. An image of what looked like Susie appeared, tied spread eagle to a bed just as she had described. Then, an older woman walked into shot. I could tell immediately it was Susie's mother.

She climbed onto the bed, mounted the dildo and began fucking her daughters face. I came in Susie's mouth as I watched Susie's mother bouncing up and down on her daughter's face. I came again when Susie's mother began licking her daughter's pussy. I looked down at Susie, her brown eyes were staring back up at me, I smiled and said, "I think it's time you asked your mother and sister to visit." My eyes rolled back in my head as I came again, the images of Susie's mother and sister fucking on the screen in front of me.

Wednesday Morning -- week 17

I was on all fours, looking at the video again. It was yet another video Matt had put together. Matt was rhythmically sliding his cock in and out of me. Familiar pictures and short videos had been playing on the screen for about an hour. I watched as my mother's smiling face appeared. Then an image of mom and me in the pool appeared. We were topless. Matt began talking again.

"Such beautiful breasts to feed on."

"Yes," as usual I was replying in a dreamy voice. "I want to feed on them."

Matt replied, "Soon babe. Soon you will be able to feed on your mother's breasts again."

A short video flashed up. It was of me lying on the bed, my mother between my legs lapping at my pussy.

"Such a pretty naked mommy," Matt said.

"Naked mommy. Hot mommy." I was saying this breathlessly.

Another video of my mother flashed up. Mom was on her hands and knees, being fucked doggy style by my sister. They both looked gorgeous.

"Beautiful mommy. Beautiful sister." I said.

Another video, this time my sister, mom and me. I was on my back presenting my pussy to mommy. Mommy on all fours, her face buried in my pussy. Justine sliding her strap-on dildo in and out of mommy.

"Perfect threesome," Matt said.

I moaned again, "Mmmmmm, threesome with mommy and sissy."

"Soon." Matt said.

Another video flashed up. This time mommy had her arms tied above her head, her back to me. Matt was laying on the bed in front of mommy stroking his cock. I began whipping mommy and she moaned with pleasure as the whip struck her back.

"Mmmmmm, mommy loves to be whipped."

Matt pushed deep into my pussy, "Yes." he said. "Soon mommy will be your sex toy."

Then the new video came up. It was Susie's mom fucking her sister. Susie's mother was mounted on her daughter's face, sliding up and down a mouth gag dildo.

"Mommy and daughter in bondage." Matt said.

"Mmmmmm, daughter punishing mommy and sister." I replied

"Soon." Matt said. "Soon, Susie will punish her mommy and sister."

Matt's cock was thrusting in and out of me. Faster and faster. "Fuck me harder babe. I'm cumming babe, I'm cumming." Deviant thoughts and images of mothers, daughters and sisters in bondage flashed through my mind. I was cumming over and over. Mat pulled his cock out of me and I felt his warm cum flood over my back.

We both looked to our right. Susie was kneeling on the floor beside us. Watching both our erotic display and the kinky display on the screen. Susie's hands were clasped behind her head, shoulders back and breasts thrust forward. Nipple clamps were attached to her breasts, a silver chain connecting them together.

A black leather studded collar was around Susie's neck. I looked down at her from the bed, smiled and said, "Time to clean up slave." Matt smiled, kissed me and went into the shower. Susie stood, leant over and began slurping the pooled cum off my back. Susie then began licking my back to ensure all the cum was cleaned off. Once done I rolled over onto my back and allowed Susie to give my pussy a tongue bath. I closed my eyes, stretched out and smiled while Susie did this. As I lay there, I thought back to the events with Susie on Sunday night.

1...345678