A New Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't their future husbands mind?"

Rafiq waved his hand, spreading the fragrant smoke of the joint. "No," he said. "Because they in turn will have their own daughters."

"And if they have no daughters?"

"Then they have son who they also fuck in the ass. Is a common custom and good one, I think. My father fucked both Zidi and me, I fucked twice Zidi this morning in the olive groves when my balls were full."

He reached out and put his arm round Zidi's shoulders, pulling the boy to him and kissing him on the cheek. Zidi smiled happily.

"Goodness," Jack said in surprise, helping himself to another glass of wine and unsure of how much further he wanted the conversation to go.

"So... Is not custom for father to fuck daughter in England," Rafiq said as a statement not a question, his eyes watching Jack's.

"No," Jack said.

"That is a shame, Mr. Jack," Rafiq said, his eyes glittering. "Because if a man has a beautiful daughter with nice curves, big bosoms and a curvy ass it would be a pity not to enjoy her. And if a man liked to fuck the three holes of such a sexy girl, he would surely miss her when she was not with him..."

Maybe it was the couple of bottles of wine they'd drunk with lunch, or the dope, or both, but Jack knew his prick was standing up rigid in his pants, clearly visible to Rafiq and suddenly there seemed no point in hiding his feelings any longer.

"I have enjoyed Nicole many, many times, Rafiq," he said slowly, his voice thick with lust. "Nothing is as enjoyable as fucking my daughter's creamy wet cunt and soft, warm bum. Filling her pussy and tight asshole with my cum and then licking it out, like a sweet cream."

Rafiq whispered something in Zidi's ear who smiled broadly. The boy slid from his seat, walked over to Jack and took him by the hand.

"Is not good you have not had fuck with your beautiful daughter for so long," Rafiq said, his voice seductive. "Is too hot for work now, time for siesta. You come with Zidi and me. We relax on bed in cool bedroom and you tell us more about how you like to fuck your pretty Nicole."

"Okay," said Jack, slightly bemused but intrigued. He assumed Rafiq had a mutual masturbation session in mind and felt relaxed about it: he was desperate to relieve the pressure in his balls and was highly aroused by the thought of watching his sperm spurt in thick gushes from the swollen head of his prick onto his stomach.

Jack followed Rafiq while Zidi walked off to the kitchen, Jack assumed to open a fresh bottle of wine and take it upstairs. Rafiq made his way to Jack's bedroom where he stripped off his cotton shirt and pushed his pants down his legs. As the Moroccan stretched out on the divan bed, Jack could see he was wearing a leather g-string that barely covered the bulging sex underneath. Feeling sexual excitement grip his body, Jack sat next to Rafiq who was looking at him with dark, brood­ing eyes.

Zidi appeared holding a bottle of wine and a glass which he filled and handed to Jack, kneeling to put the empty bottle on the floor at the foot of the bed. As Jack put the drink to his lips, the Moroccan boy bent over him and began to undo the buttons of his shirt, Zidi's soft hands caressing Jack's tanned chest and titillating his nipples before moving down to his waist and undoing his belt, revealing the stiff length of Jack's prick beneath his white briefs.

Jack drained the glass, which was taken from him by Rafiq, feeling waves of relaxing sensuousness creep over his body. He lay with his back against a pile of pillows and allowed Zidi to pull his pants off his legs. Jack's skin, tanned bronze though it was, contrasted sharply with the olive skin of the two Moroccans.

Expecting that Zidi would join him and Rafiq on the bed, Jack was conscious of the fact that his penis was very hard and stiff and his mouth went dry as Zidi knelt on the floor between his open legs and peeled back the material of his briefs, exposing his rearing cock.

As the boy's tongue touched Jack's twitching knob making it jerk violently, Rafiq slowly straddled his reclining body, kneeling with his legs on either side of Jack's chest, the bulging black leather g-string positioned immediately in front of Jack's face, the Moroccan youth's muscled torso towering above his head.

Zidi now caught hold of Jack's rampant prick, holding it still while he avidly sucked and licked the glans. With his free hand he gently squeezed Jack's balls, sending ripples of pleasure through Jack's entire body, making him push his hips upwards in an endeavor to force his penis deep into the 18-year-old's wet mouth.

While Zidi was doing this, Jack stared hypnotized at Rafiq's ominously bulging g-string. Accepting the inevitably of what was going to happen and realizing it was what he wanted, Jack ran his hands up the Moroccan man's muscled legs, caught hold of the top of the g-string and peeled it downwards, allowing Rafiq's massive sex to hang loosely inches from his lips.

It was one of the biggest pricks Jack had ever seen in his life, and slack though it was now its thick length hung downward a good nine inches. As Jack stared, Rafiq leaned forward, grasping the headboard of the divan, his heavy cock and balls rubbing against Jack's face, allowing him to savor the aroma of his virility.

Soon the soft flesh began to stiffen and as Jack reached up and caught hold of Rafiq's erecting weapon it jerked fully into life, its thick length jutting out from between the Moroccan's legs. Bending the enormous prick to his lips, Jack opened his mouth wide to accommodate the glans, glistening with semen, between his lips.

Jack closed his fingers round Rafiq's hanging balls and allowed the Moroccan's quivering penis to sink deep into his mouth. Zidi meanwhile forced Jack's legs wide apart and continued to suck his excited prick, at the same time working Jack's asshole open with several saliva-wet fingers. As Jack moaned and squirmed with delight, the juices from Rafiq's cock pungent on his tongue, he felt something cold and hard press against his anus and knew it was the neck of the empty wine bottle. Slowly Zidi pushed the bottle, slick with oil, hard up inside Jack's asshole, never for a moment ceasing his sucking and masturbating of Jack's cock.

As the boy pushed the bottle back and forth in Jack's asshole, his mouth glued onto Jack's swollen prick, Rafiq pushed forward, his massive penis reaching deep into Jack's throat almost making him choke. His hips pumping up and down in helpless abandonment under the treatment his prick and asshole were receiving from Zidi, Rafiq's cock wedged firmly in his throat, Jack knew he was on the verge of a violent climax.

Suddenly Zidi withdrew the bottle from Jack's anus and stripped off his tight shorts. Rafiq withdrew the thick muscle of his cock from Jack's mouth, and putting a powerful arm under the Englishman's body, stretched him flat on his face along the bed.

Jack pressed his rigid cock hard into the springy surface of the divan and braced his backside as Rafiq straddled him once more, only this time from the rear. As the Moroccan's outsize prick pushed its way into his anus, Jack was glad of the widening his asshole had received at the hands of Zidi, it helped prepare him for the fucking he was about to receive.

Even so, Rafiq's virile rod seemed to have no end as it penetrated deeper and deeper into Jack's asshole, making him quiver with excitement, his spunk once more threatening to erupt from his straining dick.

Slowly Rafiq sank the whole of his length into the squirming Englishman. Then, lying down flat on top of Jack, Rafiq splayed Jack's buttocks with his hands and concentrated on sliding his thick hard cock up and down Jack's rectum already well lubricated by Zidi.

Zidi stood watching, his penis erect against his stomach. He waited until Rafiq began to turn, dragging Jack over on top of him so that Jack's thick prick was exposed to Zidi's view once more. Rafiq, now lying underneath the Englishman, still had his cock shoved well up into Jack's asshole.

Jack began to feel his sperm rise again as Zidi got astride both Rafiq and himself, taking Jack's over-excited cock in his fingers so he could lower his well-greased asshole onto the swollen sex. His legs wide apart, heels digging into the surface of the divan, Jack pushed his ass urgently up and down on Rafiq's deliciously satisfying phallus as Zidi rode the length of his own prick. At the same time, Jack reached out and took hold of Zidi's stiff cock and began to masturbate it rapidly, making the boy's ass bounce up and down on his hard penis at an even faster pace.

Both men and the boy fucked on until Jack couldn't stand it any longer. Spunk racing up his prick he jammed his ass hard down on Rafiq's rigid cock. As Zidi's ass cheeks slapped against his stomach, completely absorbing the prick stuck up his asshole, Jack exploded his sperm inside the Moroccan boy's bowels, groaning loudly with intense pleasure, his limbs stretching rigid as his juices poured out of his stiff swollen dick into the sheath of Zidi's ass.

At the same time Zidi, still being masturbated by Jack, ejaculated violently, spraying his abundant semen over Jack's face and chest. Some of it splashed onto Rafiq's exposed face. The sight of his brother jetting his spunk over the Englishman was the last straw for Rafiq. Rolling his sperm-covered face to one side with a moan, Rafiq's muscular frame went taut as his sex juices escaped with a rush and began to pump up into Jack's well fucked asshole, making the Englishman gasp with delight as the head of the huge penis filling his bowels swelled to its full capacity, pumping out the contents of Rafiq's balls in a hot, thick stream.

Shuddering, gasping, and wiping off Zidi's spunk that was running into his eyes, Jack became aware that he was feeling completely sexually satisfied thanks to the two Moroccans. Never, in his wildest imaginings, had he expected to discover what it felt like for Nicole when he exploded in climax into the depths of her rectum. But he knew now: an intense pleasure that, he promised himself, he would experience whenever he, Rafiq and Zidi were in the mood. And, in return, he would offer Rafiq the pleasures of his daughter's tight, hotly clasping cunt and asshole to sink his prick into. After all, it was the least he could do to repay the Moroccan for introducing him to a world of sexuality he had never before dreamt of exploring.

*

Nicole

Air France flew from Heathrow to Marseille several times a day and Nicole knew her father would be waiting to meet the flight due in at 11.45 in the morning. He told her on the phone the night before that it was only an hour's drive to the new house and they would be home in time for lunch.

As she collected her suitcase from the carousel, Nicole felt a surge of excitement. The sky as she exited the plane was a blinding blue, the scent of sea air and wildflowers was heavy in the air, overpowered only by the stink of jet fuel as she walked across to the terminal building. Ahead of her was the new experience of living in a foreign country, the long summer vacation stretching out ahead to give her chance to polish her language skills, to learn about French culture and history, and especially to explore the countryside around the house, if possible on horseback because she loved horses and was an accomplished rider. Her father had said in his latest email that he hoped she would like what he had done with the house, the room he'd decorated for her, the divan bed and furnishings he'd chosen. She smiled when she read he especially wanted her to find the bed comfortable because he intended to spend a lot of time in it making love to her.

As she joined the stream of passengers moving through Passport Control and Customs, Nicole felt pleased by the admiring stares she received from men, both officials and fellow travelers. She knew she looked stunning in tight jeans that hugged the curves of her hips and showed off her long legs and a matching denim jacket that left her midriff bare and exposed almost the whole of her cleavage. She wanted it to be obvious to her father from the way her heavy breasts bounced when she walked she was wearing nothing under the jacket and was turned on by the tips of her nipples brushing against the soft inner lining.

Finally, Nicole was free of the airport formalities and walked through to the Arrivals Lounge, pulling her wheelie suitcase, scanning the waiting chauffeurs holding up name signs, holiday couriers and anxious wives with children in tow. And then she saw her father, pushing politely through the throng, his face lighting up with excitement and anticipation as soon as he saw her.

Nicole had promised herself she wouldn't cry from joy but she couldn't help it, tears came to her eyes as she hugged her father and he held her tight, stroking her face and kissing her on the lips, as if to reassure her yes, they were together after the longest, most difficult separation of their lives. All in the same instant, she wanted him to know how much she'd missed him, how pleased she was to see him, how she never wanted to lose him, and how much she desired him.

The only way she could convey such a mass of emotions was to dart her tongue into his mouth, a little signal she was every bit as excited to see him as he was to be holding her huge breasts pressed against his chest, his hands cupping the cheeks of her ass, his erect prick pressing against her mons. It was hardly the greeting of a father for his daughter, more that of an ardent lover, and Nicole felt her pussy flood in response to her father's touch.

"You look gorgeous," he said, smiling at her with intense pleasure. He slid an arm round Nicole's waist, reached for the handle of the wheelie case and led her toward the exit and the car park. "And I love your outfit..."

"Yes, Auntie Rachel helped me choose it," Nicole said, smiling mischievously. "She said I'd look exactly the way you'd spent all those long, lonely nights picturing me."

"Clever woman, your aunt," her father said, winking at Nicole.

Rachel was the sister of Nicole's mother, Angela, and knew, because Angela had told her, how much she and Nicole's father had been enjoying introducing their daughter to the pleasures of incest. When Angela passed, Rachel had taken Nicole aside at after the funeral and explained it was now more important than ever she service her father sexually, willingly offering him whichever hole in her body he wanted to fuck, whenever he wanted and for as long as he wanted. Far from arguing, Nicole promised she would, and Rachel had kissed her on the lips, reinforcing Nicole's belief that obedience to her father's wishes was the best way to show how much she loved him during this difficult time and afterwards.

Out of habit, Nicole went to the left side of the car to get in the passenger door.

"Uh-uh," her father said. "You're on this side, remember?"

He stowed the suitcase and climbed into the driving seat. Then he leaned over and looked his daughter in the eyes and said in a soft voice, "God, I missed you. I missed you so damn much."

"I missed you too, Daddy," Nicole said and kissed her father with an ardor that showed him just how much. As she did so, she quickly unbuttoned the denim jacket to expose her naked breasts to his hungry eyes, sighing with pleasure as he filled his hands with their soft warm weight, his thumb flicking over the tips of her nipples, stiff with her desire. In turn Nicole slid her hand into her father's lap, stroking the inside of his thigh and feeling for the bulge of his prick. She squeezed it, hard, and he lowered his head to suck her left nipple into his mouth, his lips drawing out the aroused tip making Nicole's breath catch in her throat. Her father sucked and licked and bit gently at the aroused flesh for several long moments and then, reluctantly, he broke the kiss.

"We'd better go," her father said, his chest heaving with desire. "There's a good chance some passing matron might report us to the airport gendarmerie. French girls love being fucked in public but their mothers are much more straitlaced."

Nicole stared, fascinated, out the car window as her father drove out onto the exit route and quickly joined the main highway north out of the city. As soon as he relaxed her father said, "So, were there any hunky men on the plane?"

"One," Nicole confessed. "He looked like a businessman but very chic, with long wavy hair and those spectacles with gold wire frames Frenchmen wear that make them look like professors."

"Not tempted? Sitting half-naked on his lap in the toilets being fucked silly as you flew over the Alps?"

Nicole laughed. "Well it did cross my mind..." Nicole said, grinning at him. "How did you know?"

"Just intuition. You've grown into a very beautiful and desirable woman. It wouldn't take much for a man to try his luck."

"Maybe I didn't give him the right signals," she said. "I wasn't really in the mood until I saw you."

She thought her father would take her remark as a compliment but, to her surprise, he didn't. He said in gentle reproach, "It's a pity you didn't fancy him. I've always rather liked sloppy seconds, particularly sliding my cock into another man's sperm when it's oozing from a well-fucked asshole. Your Mum used to do that, she'd go to the office Christmas party, let her boss sodomize her just before she left, and then make sure it didn't leak out on the way home. It was incredibly erotic."

"I'm sorry, Daddy," Nicole said, concerned she had disappointed him.

"That's all right, darling," her father said and reached his hand over to stroke her thigh in reassurance. "Actually, there are a couple of guys you will meet at the house," her father said. "They're Moroccans. The older one is Rafiq, he's just your type, dark and handsome with a very big penis, and his younger brother Zidi is just about the sexiest boy I've ever met."

"Oh, Dad," Nicole said with a laugh, thinking he was pulling her leg. "Since when did you think boys were sexy?"

"Since I went to bed with Rafiq and Zidi a few days ago and discovered what it feels like to have a very thick, hard Moroccan penis buried in my asshole while, at the same time, fucking the ass of a beautiful 18-year-old boy..."

Her father turned his head briefly from watching the road and his gaze met hers. Nicole knew her face reflected her shock and surprise.

"Darling, it was lust, pure and simple," he said quickly. "You weren't there and I was utterly, desperately, in need of a good, hard fuck. My love and desire for you hasn't diminished in the least and you mustn't fear my sexual preference has changed. It's just your mother and I were always open to new experiences and that's what we've taught you. Zidi's bum was different; firmer, more muscular than yours. I've had anal sex with him two or three times a day ever since that first time, whenever the desire takes me. Rafiq just laughs and says he should be charging me to fuck his brother's bum but I said, just wait until Nicole arrives. You'll forget about boys when you see my daughter. You are all right with it, aren't you, darling?"

Nicole felt relieved. "Of course, Daddy," she said. "I could see and feel how much you've missed me at the airport. I know I've always been your best girl, ever since Mum died."

"Since you were born," her father said, his love for her evident in his voice.

"You shouldn't have worried," Nicole said. "I'm sure I'll like Rafiq if he's as sexy as you say he is, and Zidi can be my little brother, one I get to suck off while you're doing very rude things to his backside..."

"Oh god, yes," her father said, once more reaching across so he could slide his hand up the inside of her thigh and cup her mons through the material of her jeans. "I can hardly wait."