A New Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh - unh - uh," Nicole gasped as Jack assfucked her fiercely for their mutual pleasure. Suddenly she shuddered as a climax burst deep in her cunt, making her clasp her breasts in her hands, pinching her nipples in response to the waves of sensation washing over her body. In response, Jack thrust faster and faster until suddenly a deep cry was wrenched from his chest and he arched his back, the movement forcing every inch of his cock into Nicole's bowels as his orgasm surged from deep within his balls.

Jack felt the head of his cock throb and hot liquid burst forth, flooding his daughter's back passage, the spasms of his hips as he climaxed forcing semen from her ass which dripped along the cleft of her buttocks and onto the sun bed. For long minutes Jack kept pumping his cum into Nicole, the ecstasy of his orgasm making his legs tremble and his chest heave. And then it was over and he became aware that the phone was ringing somewhere in the house. He didn't move: the answering machine would have to take a message, he was too busy thinking how incredible it felt sliding his prick back and forth through the slippery mass of sperm his balls had just emptied into Nicole's beautiful behind.

His cock began to soften and, slowly and gently, he withdrew it. As he did so, Nicole moaned softly as semen flooded from her gaping anus. Jack was very tempted to spend the longest time licking up the fresh, salty load but he decided he better check who rang first.

"I'll be right back darling," he said as he lowered Nicole's legs to the sun bed. "Don't move..."

"I won't," Nicole said in a contented voice, stretching out and closing her eyes as she reached down between her legs and began to stroke her swollen clitoris. She purred, "Hurry back, Daddy," and Jack smiled, thinking she looked the perfect picture of a thoroughly well-sodomized teenage girl.

Jack walked into the house and listened to the short message. Then he clicked off the answering machine and called out to Nicole, "Darling, I have to go out for a while. I'll try and be back in time for dinner," and hurried upstairs to get dressed.

*

"Rafiq Berradi is accused of offering to sell a large quantity of hashish to an undercover detective," M. Herve Gilet the court-appointed defense lawyer said to Jack who sat across from him in the notaire criminale's office. "As it is his first offence he will probably be given a fine which, if he cannot pay, will mean six months in prison."

Jack asked, "How much is the fine likely to be?"

"Five hundred euros and possibly another five hundred in costs."

"I'll pay that," said Jack. "He's been of great help in cultivating the olive groves on my property and it's the least I can do."

"That is kind of you," said M. Gilet. "But I am afraid M. Berradi will not be able to repay you."

"No, I know Rafiq hasn't got any money -" Jack started to say but the lawyer interrupted him.

"He will not be able to repay you in labor either, M. Sommersby. As a Moroccan citizen who has been convicted for drug dealing in France, M. Berradi will be liable for deportation immediately after the case is heard in the morning. Pay his fine by all means, M. Sommersby, but he will be escorted to the first available Royal Air Maroc plane for Rabat."

"I see," said Jack, wondering how Nicole would feel when he told her. He paused for a moment and then asked, "Did you know Rafiq has a brother he looks after named Zidi?"

"The police report does not mention that," the lawyer said. "They searched his room for evidence but there was no sign of any relative."

"Alright, M. Gilet. Thank you for what you are doing for Rafiq. I will go the bank, withdraw the money and leave it with you to pay the fine and costs."

"If you leave your address with my secretary, I will mail you a receipt, M. Sommersby," the lawyer said and stood up to shake hands.

As he stood on the pavement outside the lawyer's office, Jack knew the efficiency of the French judicial system and the nature of Rafiq's offense meant there was nothing he could do other than pay the fine. And where was Zidi? He decided to tell Nicole what had happened over dinner and flagged down a passing cab.

It was just before 7pm when Jack paid the cab driver and let himself into the farmhouse. He could smell the delicious odor of the shellfish stew and realized he was starving hungry.

He called out, "Hello, darling, I'm back."

Nicole answered, "In the kitchen, Daddy."

She was standing in front of the sink washing lettuce. Her heavy breasts, barely contained by a bikini top, bounced with her movements, and the cotton skirt she was wearing was loose and transparent. Jack walked over and slid his arms round her, filling his hands with the fullness of her breasts as he kissed her neck.

"Thank you for waiting dinner," he said. Then he leaned close and whispered in her ear, "Don't we have some unfinished business?" pressing his lengthening cock into the furrow between her buttocks.

"Yes, we do," said Nicole, turning her head to be kissed. "But you better wait until after dinner, Daddy. You'll need your strength."

"Why?"

"Because Zidi is upstairs taking a shower and, after what happened today, I don't think he'll want to sleep on his own..."

*

"I tell Rafiq he is stupid, he takes big risk selling hashish, but he will not listen," Zidi said, helping himself to a piece of baguette and chewing the crusty bread. "He say we need money."

Jack was sitting at the candle-lit table with Nicole and Zidi, smoking a cigar, a glass of wine and the remains of his dinner in front of him.

"But I tried to help all I could," Jack said, both hurt and annoyed that Zidi had lost a brother and his daughter a lover because of Rafiq's pride.

"You are very kind, Mr. Jack," Zidi said. "But Rafiq said we need fast car, new clothes, big television. He said he could get these things."

"By selling drugs," Nicole said, sipping her wine.

Jack looked across the table at his daughter and thought how desirable she looked. The creamy skin of her breasts, tanned a golden brown, glowed in the candlelight, and her eyes looked dark and mysterious. He wondered what she was thinking, sitting next to the Moroccan boy.

"He said was only way he could make money," Zidi said with a note of fatalism, and Jack knew it was the truth. Racism meant African men like Rafiq rarely managed to rise above menial jobs and he was aware some of his neighbors were unhappy he had given work to Rafiq and Zidi tending his olive grove.

The boy yawned and Jack smiled. "I think our young friend is ready for bed," he said to Nicole.

His daughter arched an eyebrow, a sly smile crossing her face. "In the guest bedroom?" she asked him, her eyes meeting his.

"Of course," Jack said as he got to his feet, walked over and leaned down to kiss his daughter softly on the cheek.

Ten minutes later he had showered and was lying on top of a naked Nicole, his penis moving slowly back and forth in the warm sheath of her clinging rectum as she lay face-down, the sheet bunched in her fingers, moaning her pleasure into the pillow. It took only a few deep thrusts and his daughter arched her back up, her asshole swallowing his cock, a flow of her syrupy cream drenching the sheet as she climaxed. Jack felt the familiar tingling in his balls and let out a soft groan as he came with a shuddering heave, his semen jetting into the receptive depths of her bowels. Moments later he heard Nicole's breathing slow and he reached his arm round her body, cupped a warm breast in his hand and fell asleep.

*

Jack had no idea what time it was when he woke. Sunlight filled the room and he glanced onto Nicole's side of the bed. She wasn't there, and Jack wondered if there was a problem with Zidi. He pulled on a pair of shorts and went to investigate.

Taking care to be quiet, he pushed open the door of the guest bedroom. Nicole was lying on her back asleep with an arm around Zidi, clasping him to her breast. The Moroccan boy was sleeping contentedly, his mouth filled with warm nipple, one hand lying between Nicole's parted legs. Jack guessed Nicole had heard Zidi cry out in the night and had gone to him to provide comfort. Smiling at the intertwined teenagers, Jack went to make himself a pot of coffee.

When the coffee was brewed, Jack took his mug into the room he'd equipped as a photographic studio. He spent an hour sifting through negatives and making prints of shots that perfectly captured the beauty of the French landscape and its people. The photo spread had been commissioned by a magazine for people interested in buying properties and, when he'd finished, Jack slid the prints into an envelope, addressed it, and thanked his lucky stars he didn't work in the publishing business anymore. Then he realized he had been so wrapped up in what he was doing his coffee had gone and he padded through to the kitchen to make a fresh pot.

As he filled the kettle, Jack heard the unmistakable sound of Nicole moaning in passion. He guessed Zidi's fingers lying idly between her legs had started to explore the slippery depths of her cunt, stroking the bud of her clitoris at the same time as he gently bit, sucked and licked the sweet tasting nipple that filled his mouth. Jack could hardly blame Zidi, he'd have done the same thing if he'd woken up and found the voluptuous body of his beautiful daughter accessible and available.

Jack made his way upstairs, unbuttoning his shorts as he went. He slipped them off before he opened the door of the guest bedroom, his prick hardening immediately as his eyes took in the sight of Zidi lying on his back, his head buried between Nicole's open legs, Nicole lying on top of him, her head buried between the cheeks of his widespread buttocks, her tongue pushed into the boy's anus which she was holding open with her fingers.

No words were spoken as Jack walked across to the bedside table and picked up the lube. The only sounds in the room were the wet licks of Zidi's tongue sliding round in the slippery depths of Nicole's cunthole, and her greedy slurps as she slid her body back so she could capture Zidi's upstanding cock in her mouth and then bob her head up and down, sucking on the sperm-slick shaft. His own prick now fully erect, Jack squirted a generous amount of lube onto his fingers, oiling the long shaft of his cock right down to the base and slathering the thick gel over his balls to heighten his arousal.

Moving between Zidi's open legs, Jack began to apply his wet lips to the Moroccan boy's sex organs, making Zidi's whole body shiver as he ran his tongue lovingly under­neath the boy's balls, penetrating the shallow cleft between the firm spheres of his buttocks. Getting hold of these spheres he splayed them as far apart as he could, fully bringing into view the most intimate part of Zidi's body.

The warm musky smell of Zidi's ass excited Jack who pushed his questing tongue as far as he could get it into the defenseless asshole of the boy's backside, urgently trying to force the delectable bum cheeks in his hands even further apart. Zidi himself started to move his hips upwards in rising excitement as his ass was thoroughly licked by Jack's darting tongue, the fuckpole in Nicole's mouth jerking as she sucked the tip of the boy's swollen prick making him moan and shudder.

Jack straightened up and took Zidi's legs in his hands, opening them wide. He straddled the boy's bumcheeks and positioned his glans, slick with lube, against the rim of Zidi's anus and then spread the sphincter wide apart, pushing his prick into the boy's rectum until his slippery balls were resting against his Zidi's asscheeks, the rigid muscle of his prick probing deeply inside the boy's bowels. For a few moments he stood motionless, luxuriating in the sensation of having Zidi's hot, tight back passage clasping the shaft of his prick, the boy's anus like a suckling mouth tight around the base of his swollen cock. If he could, Jack would have pushed his balls as well as his prick into the boy's asshole, so wonderful was the sensation of being buried in the depths of Zidi's tight little ass.

Flexing his hips, Jack began to fuck Zidi's asshole, each inward thrust accelerating the upward jerks of the Moroccan boy's throbbing tool inside his daughter's mouth. He felt himself trembling with tense excitement as his slippery prick shuttled back and forth in Zidi's rectum with smooth, rapid strokes, his spunk being pumped up inexorably from his balls as he watched Nicole lift her mouth off Zidi's swollen prick, slippery with pre-orgasm juices, and masturbate the boy at the same time as she ground her gushing cunt onto Zidi's upturned face feasting between her legs. Her lips and chin were sticky with semen, her eyes half-closed and Jack guessed she had already come several times.

Poised on the brink of climax, Jack cried, "Open your mouth, darling!" and Nicole obeyed immediately. A few more hard, deep thrusts into Zidi's bumhole and Jack quickly withdrew his thick prick, richly flavored with the taste of the inside of Zidi's ass, from the Moroccan boy's gaping asshole, brought it level with Nicole's open mouth and then slid the head between her lips, shaking his hips like a dog as a wave of sperm gushed into his daughter's throat. As he climaxed, Jack groaned out his pleasure, breathing hard as he emptied his balls in a delicious release of thick, creamy cum.

The spurting spunk and plunging prick almost made Nicole choke and she swallowed as much of her father's semen as she could. Dribbles of cum escaped the corners of her lips and dripped from her chin onto the head of Zidi's cock which she was masturbating, adding to the slippery friction of her fingers on the swollen shaft.

And then Nicole suddenly let her father's prick slip from between her lips and said, "Suck him, Daddy!" her eyes meeting Jack's as she moved her fingers even faster and harder up and down the long shaft of the Moroccan boy's cock which filled her hand.

Jack bent over and took the head and several inches of Zidi's sperm-slick prick between his lips as a frothing mass of creamy liquid suddenly poured into his mouth, gushes of salty jism that Jack swallowed as greedily as Nicole had swallowed his load.

Intensely turned on by the sight of her father sucking the sperm from Zidi's ejaculating prick, Nicole moaned loudly, "Yes - ohhhh - YES!" and climaxed, thick cream gushing from her cunt into the Moroccan boy's greedy suckling mouth.

As Jack felt the last drops of Zidi's sperm slide down the back of his throat, he let the Moroccan boy's prick slide from between his lips and raised his head, his lips seeking his daughter's in a passionate kiss, his tongue intertwining with hers.

"I see you found a replacement for Rafiq," Jack said as he broke the kiss.

"Oh yes," Nicole purred, smiling at her father as she lifted herself off Zidi and lay down on the bed, her hand reaching for the Moroccan boy's still hard cock. "He'll do nicely, Daddy..."

End of Part 1