A New Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The road ahead was straight and level. Nicole unzipped her jeans and pulled the fly open. She took hold of her father's wrist and guided his hand between her legs, closing her eyes in pleasure when his middle finger found the entrance to her wet pussy and slid inside.

"Nor me," she said in a throaty whisper, her asshole twitching in excited anticipation as her father began to masturbate her. "Nor me..."

*

It was just as well that her father had prepared Nicole by warning her that Rafiq was darkly handsome: she immediately saw that for herself when her father stopped the car in the driveway. The Moroccan man was waiting with three glasses of wine, an open bottle on the table set up on the patio that led from the kitchen. A delicious aroma of herbs, spices and cooking meat filled Nicole's nose as she climbed out of the car and her mouth watered, as much because she felt a flare of lust for the man with the jet-black hair and deep blue eyes as for the food she could smell cooking.

Rafiq walked over to the car and kissed Nicole on her left cheek, her right and then again on the left. "It is wonderful to meet you," he said in his heavily accented English.

Jack walked round the car and shook hands with Rafiq. "Told you she was beautiful," he said with a smile. Walking past the table he took a big gulp from one of the glasses of wine and then excused himself to go to the bathroom.

"Your clothes are a little in disarray, mademoiselle," Rafiq said and Nicole blushed. She had forgotten the whole of her cleavage was on display and a substantial part of each creamy breast, and her jeans were unzipped and exposed the tiny line of fine blonde hairs that led to the lips of her pussy. She was unsure whether to button her jacket to cover her exposed breasts or zip up her jeans and was about to reach down when Rafiq was suddenly standing next to her, pressing her back against the car door, his face only inches from hers, his lips open slightly, his eyes hooded. He stroked the fingers of one hand across the smooth skin of her belly, then delved deep into the opening of her cunt, syrupy wet from the climax her father had given her in the car.

Nicole's lips met Rafiq's. He tasted of honey, red wine and the meat they were going to have for lunch. She could smell the scent of sweet tobacco and sandalwood on his skin and, just as she had for her father, Nicole reached her fingers up and flicked open the last buttons holding closed her denim jacket, willing Rafiq to take her breasts in his mouth, to suckle her nipples as he finger-fucked her. Rafiq obliged, bending his head and closing his teeth, gently, round the taut tip of her nipple. Almost immediately Nicole shuddered in orgasm but this time instead of moaning aloud in ecstasy, as she had when her father made her come only minutes before, her cry of release was stifled by Rafiq's lips meeting hers in obvious desire.

And then, unhurriedly, Rafiq stepped back, his finger sliding from the depths of Nicole's cunt with an audible slurp and he went to fetch her a glass of wine while she straightened her clothes. Her father appeared and announced that lunch was ready; Nicole sat where Rafiq held her chair, trembling slightly from the intensity of her climax.

Lunch was delicious, both the food and the conversation, her father and Rafiq gently flirting with her and keeping her aroused by telling in detail the story of when Rafiq had fucked her father who, in turn, was fucking Zidi. Nicole felt wonderfully relaxed but she was still cautious about helping herself to a second glass of wine until her father reached across and poured her a full glass.

"Darling, you're in France and you're on holiday," he said. "Just drink as much as you like. You're here to enjoy yourself, okay?"

Nicole felt a surge of love for him but she sensed there was an unspoken agreement between the two men and knew that, very shortly, she would be lying naked under the muscular body of the handsome Moroccan, bucking and shuddering as he brought her to orgasm. She shivered with anticipation, guessing that Rafiq would spend much of the time sodomizing her, repeatedly burying his massive prick in her back passage and filling her rectum to overflowing with the contents of his balls.

And so it proved. When lunch was finished Jack pushed his chair back, lit a small cigar and sat drinking a glass of wine while Rafiq reached across the table for Nicole's hand and drew her to her feet. She smiled at her father and then followed the Moroccan upstairs to a beautiful, airy room that she realized was hers because there, in the middle of a pile of pillows at the headboard, was a small white teddy bear, the words 'Jacadi' embroidered on the base of one paw. A squirt bottle of lube stood on the nightstand and, in front of it, a note in her father's handwriting said, 'His name's Jacques. Have fun, Dad'.

It was hot, the sun beating on the shuttered windows outside, the room itself in semi-darkness. Without a word Nicole stripped off her clothes at the same time as Rafiq peeled off his loose cotton pants and silk shirt. Her eyes met his as she took in his dark skin, his long thick sex hanging half-erected between his legs surrounded by a thick mass of black hair. In turn she felt Rafiq's hungry gaze on the heavy globes of her breasts, the tips taut with her arousal, and the cleft at the top of her legs, covered with a fine down of blonde hairs. She turned around for him, allowing him to appraise the full curves of her buttocks, and reached behind her to pull open the cheeks of her ass, displaying the dark crinkle of her anus to him in invitation.

Nicole looked over her shoulder and saw Rafiq walk toward her. His now fully erect cock came into contact with the small of her back, the large knob glistening with juice. If he had wanted to he could have positioned his cock on her anal sphincter and pushed the glans into her rectum. Nicole relaxed in readiness, aware that Rafiq's prick was bigger than her father's, the only other man who had ever sodomized her.

But it was not what Rafiq wanted. He kissed along her neck and up to the lobe of her ears, his teeth closing on the skin without breaking the surface. Then he turned her to face him and put his hands on her shoulders, pressing down gently. Immediately Nicole knelt in front of him and reached up, running her fingers through the luxuriant black hair at his groin. She grasped hold of the thick erect shaft of Rafiq's cock, pulled it downwards toward her and opened her mouth wide, holding the jerking prick firmly between her lips, her tongue licking over the juicy knob end.

Rafiq reached down and caught hold of Nicole's long, blonde hair. Pulling her head forward he sank his cock into her mouth with a sigh of pleasure, his penis swelling as she licked and sucked it expertly. For several minutes he luxuriated in the sensation and then withdrew his throbbing shaft and lay down on the bed. Nicole, realizing what he wanted, climbed on as well, her legs straddling the Moroccan's face. As she leaned forward and inserted the ­waiting cock into her mouth once more, she felt Rafiq's head slide between her legs, followed by the delicious sensa­tion of having her cunt and asshole licked and lapped slowly and deeply, Rafiq savoring the taste and scent of her anus as he lingered over his favored opening.

Nicole continued in this way for some time, sucking Rafiq's prick deep into her mouth with long, drawing strokes, squirming her dripping pussy onto his face, smearing her juices over his mouth and cheeks, feeling intense pleasure as he sucked her clit and rimmed her. Then she began to lose control, taking Rafiq's cock urgently into her mouth, her body squirming as her orgasm began to build. Quickly Rafiq squirmed from underneath her and urged her up onto all fours. Kneeling behind her, Rafiq reached for the lube and squirted some into the palm of his hand, then slathered it over the head and down the shaft of his prick. Nicole trembled as she felt the cool liquid drip onto her anal sphincter then Rafiq positioned his jerking prick on the tiny opening and pushed forward, working the swollen glans against the muscle until it gave way. Nicole gasped as the weapon penetrated her asshole a good four inches. She wriggled her backside in an effort to accom­modate the thick cock more comfortably, and with a groan of satisfaction from deep in his chest Rafiq pushed forward again, burying the full length of his manhood between the soft cheeks of Nicole's ass.

Leaning forward Rafiq rested his weight on his hands, his chest pressing into Nicole's back. He began to fuck the tight, slippery asshole that was holding his cock, his stomach slapping down on Nicole's shapely buttocks with a rhythmic slapping sound. Taking his hands off the bed, his weight supported on Nicole's back, he reached between her legs and slid two fingers between her legs to close them gently either side of her erect clit. Then he continued fucking her in the ass, masturbating her at the same time.

Nicole straightened her arms, feeling Rafiq's weight on her back. As the Moroccan stroked her clit and fucked her asshole with fast downward strokes, she felt her orgasm surging deep in her belly. With a loud cry she squeezed her buttocks together tightly and let go, hot, thick liquid filling her pussy. Rafiq, feeling his fingers dripping with the syrupy juice, jammed his prick deep into Nicole's asshole. He ground his hips in a circular motion and released a stream of gushing sperm into her bowels, expelling his breath in a sigh of exquisite pleasure.

As Nicole predicted, it was the first of many times Rafiq climaxed in the next four hours, taking his pleasure in her ass and mouth. Time and again she took the cock that had just been buried deep in her back passage equally deeply into her throat, guessing the sodomy session was finally nearing its end when Rafiq urged her to squat over him as he lay on his back on the bed, the distended opening of her asshole inches from his mouth, squeezing her rectal muscles to force out the mass of thick sperm deposited in her bowels so that he could swallow his own thick, salty ejaculate. Nicole shivered in ecstasy, delighting in what Rafiq was doing. He responded by reaching up to grasp her buttocks and slid his thumbs gently past the relaxed muscle of her anus then extended his tongue and licked as far into her rectum as he could. It felt wonderful and Nicole trembled in climax, losing count of how many times she had come in the time Rafiq had been pleasuring her.

Nicole felt like a well-fed cat when Rafiq finished rimming her and then slid off the bed, reaching for his clothes. She lay on her side, her head on the pillow, watching him as he dressed, his long, dark sex hanging down between his legs. She was exhausted and could hardly respond when Rafiq pulled on his pants and shirt, smiled at her, then leaned over and kissed the slope of her uppermost breast.

"We do this again very soon?" he asked, and Nicole heard a hesitation in his voice. It was as if she had done everything expected of her but Rafiq wanted to know she had enjoyed their lovemaking as much as he had.

"Of course," she said, smiling at him and shaking her long blonde hair out over the pillow to air the back of her neck. "In the morning, perhaps?"

"I would like that," Rafiq said. He kissed her, softly, on the lips and left the room as Nicole fell asleep.

*

"More wine, darling?"

"Please," Nicole said, holding up her glass for her father to fill.

Rafiq and Zidi had left around 5pm and Nicole was feeling replete and relaxed wrapped in a cotton bathrobe her father had fetched for her after a nude swim in the pool. The water retained the sun's heat even though night had fallen. Nicole felt refreshed and happy she was with her father, enjoying a meal of wine, bread, regional cheeses and fruit, listening to one of his jazz CDs and sitting together the way she had been so much looking forward to.

"It's so beautiful here, Daddy," she said.

"It is now you're here," he said. He bent and kissed her, lingering for a moment, savoring the wine on her lips.

He was wearing a black t-shirt and a leather thong that cupped his bulging cock and balls, leaving the tanned cheeks of his ass bare. Nicole felt a sudden urge to run her fingers up the inside of his thighs, stroking over the thick black hairs on his legs until she reached the thong so that she could pull the material back and reveal her father's penis. She thought his cock was beautiful, its size and shape, its taste and texture; she loved the smoothness of his low-slung, smoothly shaven balls. It was the prick that had created her, taken both her virginities, and her father had used it to bring her mother and her to sexual ecstasy so many times. She longed to see, to taste, to be fucked by his glorious sex. She shuddered with desire but knew he was taking pleasure in simply having her with him, their mutual desire growing greater the longer they waited before bed.

As he sat down she said, "Thank you for the teddy bear. He's lovely."

Her father smiled. "Well, you're still my little girl."

"Not so little," Nicole said, flirting with him. She helped herself to a grape, and then said, "Was it alright that I spent the afternoon with Rafiq? I sensed it was what you wanted me to do."

In her heart, Nicole hoped her father might be just a little bit jealous. So she asked, "How did you feel when you saw Rafiq lead me upstairs?"

"Oh, amused and aroused, I suppose. And then amazed at the number of times I heard you cry out in orgasm." Jack shook his head in surprise. "I never realized how much that turned me on, listening to you being sodomized. How many times did Rafiq make you come?"

Nicole blushed prettily. "I lost count," she said. Then she looked at her father and said, "I wanted it to be you fucking me in my ass, Daddy."

"Darling, I can hardly blame Rafiq for wanting you. I'd told him how beautiful and desirable you are. He knew he had my permission to make his move; it was my way of saying thank you to him for letting me fuck Zidi. And anyway, wasn't it what you wanted too?"

Nicole couldn't help smiling. She could hardly argue when she knew he was right. Her desire for Rafiq had been immediate and intense. She sat drinking her wine for a moment and then ran her fingers through her wet hair.

"My hair needs washing," she said in a soft voice. "Would you do it for me?"

Her father's eyes met hers. "Of course," he said, and followed Nicole as she led the way to her bathroom.

Ever since Nicole had started to grow her hair long, her father had taken pleasure in washing it for her. Jack watched as Nicole pulled open the bathrobe, exposing the big globes of her breasts, slipped her shoulders out of the sleeves and tightened the sash round her waist. She knelt and her father reached for the jug, testing the temperature of the water before sending it cascading down over the fine curtain of her hair. When it was thoroughly wetted, he reached for the shampoo.

Nicole could see the liquid he poured into the palm of his hand was coconut oil based, thick and creamy white like fresh semen. Slowly he rubbed one palm against the other, spreading the oily substance to ensure an even distribution on her hair. Then he straddled her waist and reached down, spreading the shampoo over the warm, wet mass.

Her father's movements were slow, methodical, his fingers working the slippery goo into her scalp, from the front of her head to the back, massaging in the shampoo with an effect so relaxing, so intensely sensual, that Nicole felt her pussy flood. She reached between her legs and rolled her clit in her fingers, pressing open the sensitive surfaces of her cuntlips to take advantage of the warm syrup dripping from deep within her hole. The sensation of masturbating while her father lathered her hair was intensely sensual and she knew, from the way he lingered when her hair was piled atop her head, that her dad was as aroused and enjoying it as much as she was.

And then Jack reached for the jug once more and sent a cascade of warm water pouring over Nicole's head, a balmy deluge that brought her immediately to shuddering orgasm, her three middle fingers fucking hard into her cunt, sending waves of pleasure from her pussywalls into her spasming belly. Her asshole quivered, her rectum craving being fucked, but the ritual was only half-finished, however much she longed to be bucking and writhing in ecstasy under her father.

Jack reached for a towel and handed it to Nicole, climbing off her body as she scooped up her wet hair and bundled it into a turban. Then he helped her to her feet, smiling at her face flushed from the pleasure of her climax. She glanced down and saw that washing her hair had its usual effect on him: the g-string still cupped his balls but only the base of his prick, leaving much of the shaft and the swollen head, glistening with precum, exposed and engorged against his belly.

Nicole took her father's hand and walked to her bedroom. She untied the sash of her robe and dropped it to the floor. Then she sat, naked, on the edge of the bed, her legs open. Her father handed her a brush and a hair dryer, then knelt between her thighs, his face inches from her aroused clit. At the same moment that Nicole began to slide the brush through her hair in long, even strokes, playing the dryer over the long strands, her father applied his mouth to her wet sex and licked with the same rhythm from the crinkle of her rosehole along the slippery surfaces of her pussylips to the erect bud of her clit, his lips closing over the tiny, now over-sensitive organ, squeezing it gently to heighten her pleasure. It was something he loved to do to her and it was still as intensely pleasurable for Nicole as the first time.

But she didn't climax; she didn't try. She enjoyed the sensation but kept something in reserve, a holding back that her father sensed and soon got to his feet, pulling off his t-shirt in a smooth motion and dropping it to the floor, then stripping off the precum-sodden thong. Nicole put the dryer and the brush on the floor, then ran her fingers through her hair and fanned it out as she lay back on the bed. A moment later and her father was straddling her upturned face, semen dripping from the head of his prick into her open mouth.

Nicole reached up and linked her fingers round her father's waist. Then she hoisted herself up, taking his penis into her mouth and deep into her throat, her lips closing round the shaft in a tight oval, sucking hard. Her father groaned as she relaxed and lowered her head, still clasping his prick with her mouth, then raised herself again, a milking action that brought a steady stream of slippery cum from her dad's balls into her mouth. On the downstroke she swallowed, savoring the thick salty liquid as it slid down her throat.

Nicole knew her father would not be able to hold out against her skilled sucking for long, he was too aroused. But she also knew, as he did, that if she brought him to orgasm then it would be only minutes before he was ready again, and she wanted to spend much of the night having the second and subsequent loads pumped into her hungry pussy and ass. She sucked harder, tightening the grip of her lips round the base of his cock, nursing him into the wet depths of her throat.

And then her father groaned in ecstasy and Nicole quickly slid her mouth back on his prick until she was sure she could alternately breathe and swallow. A moment later she felt his whole body tremble and he cried out, his sperm gushing into the back of her throat, so much that she struggled to swallow the slippery mass. But eventually the flow ebbed and she knew that, for the moment, his balls were drained. She unlaced her fingers and lay back, smiling at her father in the hope she had pleased him. He lay on top of her, his lips meeting hers, his tongue pressing into her mouth to share the taste of his sperm.