All Comments on 'A New Life Pt. 03: Acceptance (rev)'

by EricaDoesNow

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
leah_gurlleah_gurlover 1 year ago

AM loving this series. Started out kind of dark, but has a bit of a real sweetness to it. Can't wait to see where you take this!

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNowover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you! I couldn't ask for a nicer compliment. I was going for just that.

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Lots to like here, ie old man vs young man. Main thought I have is slow down, please. Slow down the story and add more discription. Slow down and edit more.

tvlove007tvlove007about 1 year ago

I loved this Chapter. I would want to be able to feed a mAn or gurl my breast milk. Feeding what cum cream I could still produce is sexy and considerate of her guest, Having a man or gurl fill my ass with his sperm while I orgasm internally would be the answer to my dreams.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am not sure why but I kept reading Mr Masters parts as John Cleese.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow9 months agoAuthor

Haha, interesting, Anonymous. He was written from a real life person I fell in love with, nothing like the talented Mr Cleese.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic, and very well done, story.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow7 months agoAuthor

Thank you!

Charlene99Charlene995 months ago

L😗

Fantasy of mine that will not come to fruition since I don’t get hard any more.

😘thanks

ChloemcChloemc4 months ago

I loved it I wish it would have been me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEricaDoesNow@EricaDoesNow
Just beginning to let my stories out of my head, and onto the page.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES