A New Life Pt. 05

Story Info
Probable conclusion to Melody's story.
4.5k words
4.84
5.4k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A New Life, part 5, Settling in

Oh my God, am I turning into a sex addict? I had just left the bed that I shared with two men, and feeling as horny as I was while with them. WHAT has gotten into me? (it never occurred to me that there might be something other than hormones and vitamins in my morning pills and shots) Whatever it was, I can't say I'm really complaining. After all, if I am going to be seducing men for a living, I may as well enjoy it, too, right?

The days turned into weeks, and, as my body continued to evolve, (my breasts were growing, and continuing to give me pleasure, my waist trimming more, and my hips widening just a bit), I was feeling more confident about my lovemaking. (Ha, SEX!) and, I finally had felt John's python cock inside me. It took a few drinks, a little X, and some loving patience from John, but it was so worth it. Even though I don't think he ever got it all in me, I was a quivering mess, cumming, it seemed, nonstop. I was afraid he would ruin me for ever wanting any other man, but I quickly learned that good sex, especially when I'm being paid for it, is great sex. Now, it seems, my nights with John are a reward for a job, or jobs, well done. My tips were adding up, too, and were banked for my unknown future, except for the occasional shopping spree.

There were no restrictions for me, as John knew that I was happy, and wouldn't run off. I was even permitted nights "off", if I wanted to date someone that wasn't a client. That had not happened, as, even the lackluster dates had something special about them. It WAS nice to know, though, that I had earned the trust. OH! And, yes, Beth and I had shared a couple of afternoons together. VERY different than our sex before, though, and more fun. Clearly, my old life was in my rear view.

Or, was it?

It nagged at me that my parents didn't know where I was, or if I was ok. I wrestled with how to deal with that. I had my ID changed to reflect my new name, and, even though I wasn't ALL female, John's contacts had altered it to say "female", in case I were to be checked, when out. I finally sat down with John, told him that I really needed a few days off, to see my parents, and let them know I was safe, and, maybe more importantly, happy. We agreed that I would not tell them about my new profession, just that I had a nice office job, and roomed with some other girls. I bought a cell phone, rented a car, packed a suitcase (or three), and hit the road.

My nerves were on edge, all the way down, as I pondered how to explain how I'd made this change. I finally decided just to wing it. I DID call home, though, on the way down, trying to make my voice sound as much like the old me as I could, because my mom hung up on me the first time, not recognizing my voice. I told her that I was coming for a visit, and not to panic, but that I was different now. She tried to quiz me, but I told her it would be easier to explain, when I got there. I stopped just outside of town, freshened up my makeup, and checked my look. I decided on a yellow sundress, with 3" heels. I drove on to the house, drew in a deep breath, opened the car door and walked up the sidewalk. I nervously knocked on the door. After a minute, my mom opened the door, and said, with a confused look ,

"Can I help you?" Her eyes studied me for what seemed like several minutes, until I said, "Mom, it's me, Eric. Well.... Melody, but, your Eric. " Her eyes went wide, and she wilted, almost falling, until I reached out to catch her. I walked her in, to the couch, and eased her down to it, kneeling in front of her as I did.

"I'm sorry, Mom, I...didn't know how to tell you...a-about me. I knew it would be a shock, and, that you'd have a million questions. I met someone who saw me for what I was...um,,, am. I feel like the real me, for the first time, ever." I held her hand in mine, and she continued to scan me up and down, as if trying to decide if this was some kind of trick.

" I know this may be hard to accept, but, I had to let you know that I was ok. Well, better than ok. I am finally at peace with myself ." I paused, and she lifted her free hand to my face, feeling my cheek, examining my hair, my neck, her eyes settling on my chest. "Are...are those.... REAL?" She gasped as I nodded. "Yes, Mom, I guess you have a ...daughter now." Her gaze went further, to my waist, hips, legs, and heels. "I realize it's a lot to take in, it was for me, at first", I said, wiping tears from her cheeks.

"This is REALLY what you want?" She stammered. "Mom, I've never been happier. I have a good job, nice friends, and a good place to live. I hope you can accept me, and my choices."

She sat for a few moments, eyes shifting as it sank in, and finally, she said, "You know your father will never abide by this. We CAN'T tell him. It would be better for him to think you are missing, or...something, other than... (waving her hands at me) this. You understand that, right?"

I nodded, slowly. "I figured so, he's never been much for... you know... I, I just couldn't keep you worried about me. I'll go, before he gets home, to save a scene, ok?"

I started to stand but she held my hand, pulling me back down. "Son...umm..sorry...Melody...does this mean you...d-date...men? What happened to the girl you were seeing? What happened?"

I again nodded. "Yes, Mom, I date men. I live just like a woman. The girl, Beth, is...still a friend, but...it didn't work out. She has helped me with my change, but, don't be mad at her, it was my decision. You have my phone number, if you need to get in touch, or, if you just want to talk. I really need to go, Dad will be home soon, right?" We stood up, she walked me to the door, hugging me, kissing my cheek. "He sometimes stops at the bar, to have a beer before coming home, I never know. Please take care of yourself, Eri-umm, Melody. Let me know how you are doing, from time to time, ok?" I kissed her cheek and promised I would. I cried on the way to the car, sad, but also relieved that my secret was out, at least to her.

I turned the car to the highway, but slowed down as I passed the bar. I knew it was risky, but, seeing my dad's truck, I turned around, and went in. I sat at the end of the bar, and ordered a drink, scanning the room. There he was ,shooting the breeze with his friends, glancing up occasionally at the TV. He looked my way, and, for a second, I thought he recognized me, but, no, he was just eyeing me up and down, and he whispered something to his friends, and they laughed. I looked past them, and saw my best friend, Brad, a couple of tables over. I waved, before I thought, then caught myself. "Dammit", I thought, WHY did I do THAT? He peered at me, I guess trying to decide who I was , and how I'd know him. A couple of minutes later, he walked up and asked, with a wide smile, "Do I know you? I can't seem to place your face". But it WASN'T my face he was looking at. "Down boy," I replied. "I'm sorry, I thought you were someone I knew, but realized you couldn't be. Sorry for the trouble"

"Oh, no trouble at all. I'm Brad, can I buy you a drink? Maybe we can be friends, too" (Damn his smile. I never noticed how cute he was, and WHY am I noticing now? "You don't have to buy me a drink, thanks, I'm just passing through, on my way home. Oh, and, (reaching my hand out) I'm Melody."

(Stop Melody, you're asking for trouble. Do NOT flirt with him Did Melody listen? Not a chance)

Knowing better, I batted my lashes at him, remembering that Brad was the one friend I had that seemed to get any girl he wanted. But HOW the fuck would he deal with a girl with something extra? He obviously didn't recognize me. Hell, my own mom and dad didn't, why should he?

He sat down beside me, being his normal charming self, and I was having an in-head battle of can I or can't I? I KNEW it was wrong, but just couldn't resist, and as we finished off our drinks, I leaned closer to him, and whispered, "I have to get on the road soon, but... (patting his thigh) if you'll walk me out to my car, I might give you a goodbye kiss." (licking my lips as slowly as I could). He lit up, stood up, and helped me off the stool. "I'd be happy to escort you to your car, Melody!" I wrapped my arm around his waist, he wrapped his around mine, but just before we got to the door, he let his hand slide to my ass, just for a show to my dad and his friends. I giggled and fake slapped his shoulder, and bumped my hip against him. As soon as we got outside, I said, "I'm parked too close to the door, maybe we could go to YOUR car (I knew he had a truck, too) for that goodbye kiss."

"Right this way, Miss", his hand cupping my ass harder, as I squealed, and turned my lips to his, tip-toeing up to his. I fed him my tongue, and broke free, eager to find out if the stories were true. He opened his truck door, and watched me slide in, then walked around to his side, and got in.

"Damn, honey, you don't waste any time, do you?" and I answered, "I don't have a lot of time, but, you caught my eye". With that I reached over, unbuckled his jeans, unzipped them ,and reached in."Mmmm, oh, I had a feeling about you!" I whispered, wrapping my fingers around his cock, licking my lips again. I gave him another long tongue filled kiss, and lowered my mouth right on his cock. He drew in a deep breath, as I took his shaft in my mouth. I was going to make sure he remembered me, and I cupped his balls as my tongue swirled on his cockhead.

"Oh, baby! Slow down! I'll cum too soon! " He yelped, but I shook my head and kept my assault up. Moaning as I tasted his pre-cum, I stroked his base and kept suctioning the head. His hips were jerking and his fingers were in my hair, and one hand squeezing my ass. I wanted his cock in me, but couldn't chance him freaking out, so I licked up and down his shaft, while smiling up at him, before swallowing him again. "OH, SHIT!" He moaned and filled my mouth with hot, creamy cum. I kept teasing his cock with my tongue as he jerked and twisted. I let up when he started to soften, and raised up to kiss him again. I knew he would taste his own cum, but pressed my lips and tongue against his until he gave in and opened his mouth. I savored that cum shared kiss for a long minute, as he had to swallow some. I licked my lips, scooted over to my door, and said, "Thanks, Brad. I needed that for the road. Bye, Sweetie!"

He looked bewildered as I walked to my car, started it up, drove away. One of these days, I may have to visit again, but for now, I need to get home, and get fucked. That made me so horny! And seeing my Dad's lustful eye raised questions, too. Does he cheat on Mom, or just oogle girls? Hmm...

The ride home seemed longer than the ride down, and I had too much time to think about the discussion with mom. At least she doesn't have to wonder about me. I drove all night,, and crashed on my bed until mid afternoon, when I was awakened for my meds and massage. After my massage, and shower, I went to John's office to fill him in on my brief trip. He was surprised I didn't stay longer, until I told him about how my father would react. He got a laugh out of my Dad oogling me in the bar, though, even joking about me wanting a Daddy/daughter fling. I assured him my Dad would never bed a "he/she", as my Dad would put it.

"Well, ANYWAY, (grinning) I need to get laid. Do you have a client scheduled? I know I'm back early, but I'm needing to get back in the saddle!"

"As a matter of fact, I do! Just called this morning, inquiring about a special girl he's heard about. He's older, but quite wealthy. His wife passed last year, and he's now interested in scratching an itch he's had. If you want it, I'll return his call, and make the appointment"

"Yes, boss, More than ready! Let me know how I should dress, and what time, and location. I'll do my best NOT to play with myself, so I'm hyper horny for him."

I was in my room, using a styling wand to give my hair some waves, when John tapped on my door. Opening it, he leans in, and says, " You are good to go for 7:30 this evening. You'll be going to his home. He sounded nervous, but excited to meet you. Be gentle!" With that , he burst out laughing, and told me that clothing was my choice tonight.

I'm not sure what made me choose, but I went with a clingy, bright red dress, no bra, red lace panties, sheer red thigh highs, and 3 inch red stilettos, with an ankle strap. My boobs were super sensitive and I wanted no more material around them than was needed, and hoping my nipples were as noticeable as they felt. By now, I was trusted to drive myself to the client's place, and they were all carefully vetted, so I was in no danger. The GPS directed me on the outskirts of town, to a nice, gated, community. I was let in the gate almost immediately, and the night watchman gave me a toothy grin when he checked my ID, and, I noticed, my ample display of thigh. He pointed me to the house where Mr. Frasier lived, and was not surprised to see it was one of the largest in the neighborhood. I parked in the circular drive, and stepped up to the door. I didn't even get to ring the doorbell, when the door swung open.

"Melody? Please, come in. I'm Mr. Frasier, but, please, call me Dan." He was a big man, with a kind face. He looked a lot like one of the "experts" that give appraisals on "Pawn Stars" The white haired man in the hat. He ushered me in, and asked if I'd like a drink. I told him I'd have whatever he was having, so we had a glass of wine, and went to his den.

He said, "You can probably tell, I'm a bit nervous. I have never...umm.. dated, like this, before, but felt like it was time to...well...live a little, before I get too old to" (I guessed him to be in his sixties, maybe a little portly, but not fat. More like an ex football player) "I'm really not sure what to do, so, if it's ok with you, Melody, I'd like you to, lead things off, ok?"

"Of course, Dan, and, we aren't in a hurry, are we? You can ask me anything, and, if you like, tell me about yourself. Does that sound ok?" (I moved closer to him on the couch, and let my fingers slide up his arm, shoulder, and gently rub his neck. He trembled, but it seemed to calm him)

"Well, yes. That is a great idea! I was married, 40 years. My wife passed last year. She's the only woman I've ever been with. I retired from the family business, but I still own controlling shares in it"

(He, very shyly let his hand drop to my leg, just above my knee)

"Do you mind me asking, Why you chose... a girl like me, for your first...adventure?" (looking him in the eye) He drew a breath and answered, " No. I have seen pictures of. (swallows before answering) girls...like you, and, I was amazed. It just didn't seem possible. But, when I researched, and got in touch with your employer, he showed me your picture, and I was floored. You are amazing. Also, I figured using a professional service was safer than trying to go out to clubs that I'm too old to be in" (With that, he gave a hearty laugh)

I leaned in closer, whispering, "would you like to kiss me, Dan?" And, without waiting for an answer, I pressed my lips to his, letting my soft breast press into his chest. He hesitated, for just a moment, and returned my kiss. I let my fingers run around his neck, and up into his hair, feeling him shake more. The hand he had on my leg squeezed tighter, and slowly drifted higher. I opened my legs to let him explore, and he inched up my stocking unto he reached bare skin. His fingers played on my inner thigh, and I pressed my tongue deeper in his mouth, moaning softly. I let my free hand drop to his lap, where I could feel quite a bulge through his slacks. He squirmed more as I slid my fingers on it.

"OH! Sh-should we move this...to the bedroom?" He broke the kiss, asking. He was clearly breathing faster, and his big hand on my thigh was having the desired affect on me.

"I think that's a lovely idea" and he pulled me to my feet, and wrapped his big arm around me. Even as we walked up the steps to his bedroom, his hands poured on my hip, my ass, and then landed just under my breast. He led me to the foot of his massive bed, and I started unbuttoning his shirt. Even in heels, I had to tip-toe. I dropped to my knees, unlaced his shoes, and one, then the other, removed them and his socks. I rode again, unbuckling his trousers, unzipping them and pulling them down, and he stepped out of them. The bulge in his boxers was massive. I let my finger trace over it, and asked, "Would you like to undress me, or watch while I do it?"

"Oh, I very much want to undress you, Melody. I've thought of nothing else all day" And he reached to the hem of my dress, and pulled it up over my head, drawing in a breath as it went over my head, and exposed my naked breasts. "Th-they're REAL!" To which I giggled, and said, "Very much so, and they LOVE to be played with!"He fell back on the bed, crawled up to the headboard, and motioned for me to follow. I did my best "cat crawl" up to him, Straddling his big body, and leaning in for another kiss. I think his lust was easing his nervousness, and his hands roamed over my back, and ass. His fingers dipped into the waistband of my panties, pushing them off my ass. I lifted my hip to let him push them further down my legs. He very slowly brought his hand back up my inner thigh,until he touched my now hard cock/clitty. He pulled away from the kiss, and pushed me to his side, and he went to his side, as he explored me, like a kid with a new toy. It was funny, because his fingers were over half the size of my cock, even as hard as I was. He lifted me, like I was nothing, flipping me around, so my face was at his crotch, and mine at his. I pulled his boxers down and gulped. Oh my God. His cock was not as long as John's, probably 8 inches, but SO fat!I'd never seen anything like it. It had a strange shape. Normal head, but thicker as it went to the base. It sounds funny, but the only thing I could compare it to was a space shuttle, without the wings, of course. I honestly wasn't sure I could take it. I KNEW I couldn't get it all in my mouth. I started kissing all over it, and squirming as he licked on mine. I ran my tongue up and down it, and opened as wide as I could. I got his head in, but only a couple of inches more. Even with that, he was moaning on my cock, and taking all of me in his mouth. His fat tongue was driving me crazy, and I desperately wanted to do the same for him. I could taste his precum, and I'm sure he could mine, . I backed away long enough to tell him I was close. Dammit! This isn't supposed to happen. I'm supposed to rock HIS world! I went back to sucking, and he never slowed down. He knew what was coming and wasn't about to stop. I guess he HAD thought about this for a while. With my hip jerking, I filled his mouth with my cum, and slathered his cock for all it was worth. As my cock softened, he flipped me BACK around, and said, "I didn't expect you to be able to handle me, Melody. I should have warned you, I guess. It took my wife a long time to even get half of me in her mouth. I want YOU. I have been curious for a long time, but knew I did not want to date a man. You are exactly what I wanted. But, that said, I'd like to TRY your pretty little ass....if you are daring. If it won't work, you can finish me with your hands.

I grinned and said, "I'm not SURE if I can take it, but I sure want to try it. I've never seen a cock like yours. Roll on your back. I'll get my lube and let's do this!"

I jumped off the bed, grabbed my purse, and got back between his legs. I squirted lube on my fingers, and pushed it in my star, then coated his horse cock. I took a deep breath, and positioned myself on his tip. "Here we go..." I KNEW I wanted this. I was cock hungry, and this was my biggest challenge. Thank God I'd finally been able to take John's cock, it would help with this fat monster. I felt him opening me, and I eased him in a couple of inches, waited, and then some more. He was clearly stretching me, and he was so patient. He raised his big hands to my breasts and started playing with them. YES! Oh, that runs chills through me, and droplets of milk leaked down on his fingers. His hips jerked up, pushing more of him into me, and for a second, I thought I passed out. My cock was leaking on his stomach as I squirmed on him,gasping as I took more and more. Oh, FUCK me, he's huge! For an instant, I saw me in a wedding dress! In that instant? I wanted to MARRY this man! I wanted his babies!! (And yes, I KNEW I couldn't have them, but that's how high I was for his cock) I've never felt anything like it, I was cumming all over him, and it wouldn't stop." Yes!! Fuck, me, Dan!! Oh God, fuck me!! " He was twisting and moaning, probably as surprised as I was that he was in me! He touched parts of me that no one had! I rocked on him, and hugged his waist as I pummeled myself on him. I rode that big man for as long as I could, cumming steady, until I Finally heard him gasp, and felt a blast of his hot cum blast into me. I leaned into him, with him still impaling me, both of us quivering. He wrapped those big arms around me, and we fell asleep like that.

12