A New Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up, my body tingling, and I opened my eyes to Dan sucking on my breast. I immediately hugged his head to me, and moaned deeply. He looked up at me and winked, slurping up droplets of milk. "I just had to try this", Dan sighed." I never knew it was possible...milk, without being pregnant"

I giggled and answered, "I know, it took me by surprise, too, a very happy surprise."

He slid up my body, and gave me a healthy good morning kiss. We made love, this time. Not the frantic sex explosion that last night was, but a slow, casual, fuck me silly, romantic love making. I believe that he enjoyed me, as much as I did him, and I'm fairly certain I'll be back. Even though his curiosity was sated, he was looking forward to "expanding" my horizons, and his. I showered, dressed, lightly touched up my makeup, and kissed him goodbye. Talk about walking funny, I'm sure I did, but I grinned all the way back to the office.

You might say I did the "walk of shame", but you'd be wrong. I was PROUD that I handled that giant cock. I MIGHT just take a day off, though, WOW.

(Thank you all for reading my story, I hope it held your interest, and that I caught most of my mistakes. I want to say, all of my "episodes" have some parts of truth in them, but this one has more than any of the others. I DID bed this man, and I DID want his babies! Best sex of my life, hands down. I wish everyone could experience it. I have started a couple more story lines, different from Melody's story, but it may take a while to develop them, from my head, to paper. Keep watching!)

12