A New Master Ch. 03

Story Info
Todd gets used to his new life, until Samson reappears.
859 words
3.85
3.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd was getting used to his new master. Master Mark wasn't like anyone he had known before. Master Mark cared for Todd, it seemed, and wanted Todd to get pleasure. To get help. He knew he couldn't tell his therapist everything, but she was proud with what he did confess. That he was in a possible new relationship. The night terrors he used to have was dimming down since he started to live with Mark. But Mark helped calm him, and talk him into a more gentle sleep. Spooning was a favorite, though Todd wanted to do more to help Mark feel good. He wanted to repay him for his kindness, and as a sub he did truly want to give his master pleasure.

He would wake in the mornings, and decide to give Mark a morning blowjob. He used this time to worship Mark's cock and balls. He would inhale his master's scent. Mark would cum in his mouth, with a sigh, and still remain somewhat asleep. But would murmur a "good boy" when Todd had finished.

Todd would take that que to turn the shower on, and wait for Mark in a kneeling position at the shower. One of Mark's requests was that Todd would shower with Mark, and clean Mark-himself. Todd was more than eager, until he asked about swallowing Mark's piss. Something Samson had required of Todd. Mark told him, gently, that he had thought that the toilet situation was rather odd in the bdsm world. He wasn't one to judge, but it wasn't his "kink."

Almost sleep walking Mark would stumble into the bathroom. He would use the toilet, briefly, and then enter the shower. It was then that Todd took his cloth and started to bathe him. After he got most of the dirt off, he started to bathe Mark with his tongue. Something that he did on a whim, but surprised Mark. Still, Mark didn't argue with it.

He instead, leaned into it, and sighed as he got used to Todd thoroughly cleaning Mark's penis, and even anus. Finally it was time for breakfast. As Mark dressed, Todd would crawl to the kitchen. And then stand while making Mark his meal.

When it was ready he would sit across from Mark, and Mark would talk about the news as if he was a normal boyfriend. This was strange for Todd, but Mark wanted more from his relationship. He wanted a partner, to talk to. Not just to order around. And Todd needed someone to take care of his needs, while he took care of theirs.

Together they were starting to navigate this new relationship.

Once Todd told his therapist that he was in a new relationship. His therapist was proud of him, even though he left out the words "bdsm" Mark had even offered, at one point, for Todd to see a friend of Marks, that specialized in bdsm relationships. But Todd didn't want to leave his old therapist. And Mark was quick to add that it would be an addition to who he was seeing. Mark also added that he knew Todd had a lot to work out, and it was more than Mark could handle on his own. Todd knew, then, that he was starting to fall for Mark. And fall for him, hard.

Todd would spend the day cleaning Mark's house ,and then use free time to watch tv, and play video games. When Mark had gotten home from work, Todd would be waiting there, kneeling in a ready position at the door. He would kiss Mark's feet, and message them as Mark sat on the couch. There Todd would fetch him some beer and sit in between Mark's legs as Mark continued to do some more work. Having what Mark called a "cock warmer" helped Mark concentrate. And it made Todd happy to give his Master pleasure. Even if it was just sitting there, with a penis in his mouth. But it was his master's penis, and it made all the difference in the world.

Until one night when he was sucking on Mark's cock he heard a story on the news. A story of a man getting released on bail A man who's first name was Samson. He felt Mark stiffen at the name, and Todd whimpered.

Mark stood up, and looked at his new slave, with a feeling of protective over him.

"Boy, was that your old Master?" He asked, quietly. Todd whimpered, and nodded.

"Yes Master."

"Have...have you told your mother where you live right now? Or anyone?"

"No, Master. But Samson has...ways."

Mark's face grew dark.

"So do I."

He got on the phone.

"I'm upping my security and hiring us bodyguards, " He told Todd, bluntly. Todd knelt, shaking next to Mark's legs.

Mark scooped him up after the phone call, and showered him with kisses.

"It's all right, little one," he whispered ,as he kissed a sobbing Todd on the forehead. "I've got you safe. And I won't let anyone hurt you." He kissed him on the shoulders, and rocked Todd back and forth, until Todd finally fell asleep in his arms.