A New Master Ch. 02

Story Info
The Contract.
762 words
4.56
6k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was more intrigued the more he learned about Todd. They went over the contract line, by line. He really didn't want to scare the new boy off.

"No fucking, raw," Todd told him, straight off. "Hard limit. Same with fisting."

"Understood," Mark nodded, crossing those off. "Fisting never really did anything for me, anyway."

"What's your wishes on cock rings?" Todd had also asked, almost blushing. "Master Samson used to have me wear one a lot."

"I don't need to lock you up, to get pleasure," Mark told him, quickly. "In fact, it would give me more pleasure to see you happy."

He could tell Todd didn't believe him until he made one request.

"I want you to masturbate, daily."

Todd's eyes widened .

"What? Sir...I...are you serious?"

"Very," Mark stated, calmly. "But if daily is too much, than at least 3 times a week. And I would want video proof of you obeying me, and proof that you came."

Deep red was rising on Todd's neck.

"My other two Master's didn't really care about getting me off," he finally admitted. "It was always about them."

"I know," Mark sighed. "That's why I want you to focus on pleasuring yourself more. If you want, you can touch yourself whenever you think of me. That would turn me on, also."

Todd swallowed, and lowered his eyes.

"I...okay, sir."

"Speaking of sir, what kind of pet names do you like?" Mark continued, professional as always.

Todd swallowed.

"I don't know. I do like verbal praise," he confessed. "And kind pick ups."

"Like Good *Boy*?" Mark tested and he saw Todd swallow, and blush again.

"Yeah, like good boy. Or telling me if I'm doing something right. That sort of thing. I also DON'T like verbal humiliation. That's one other thing Master Samson did to me. A lot."

Mark hated Samson the more he learned about him, and tensed at his name.

"Todd, I want you to stop calling him Master," he told his new sub, abruptly. Todd let out a gasp, and nodded.

"I'll try, sir."

"I'm not saying this to be mean," Mark added, gently. "But he's NOT your master. I'm not sure if he ever was, to be honest. He sounded more like an abusive boyfriend to me-"

Todd was about to argue, but Mark cut him off.

"I don't know him enough, or you two enough-to compare. I just know that you aren't his sub, anymore. You're free of him, Todd."

Todd let tears roll down his face, as he lowered his head.

"I'm not sure I'll ever be free of him, sir."

Mark leaned in and slowly planted a kiss on Todd. Todd allowed it, and let Mark take control-opening Todd's mouth, and exploring it with his tongue.

"Let me help you free him for you," Mark whispered into his ear. "Let me help you feel good about yourself, Todd. You deserve that."

Todd shuddered against Mark, but let Mark take control.

Mark continued to kiss him, and placed his hands gently over Todd's shoulder's. Slowly he began to worship Todd, as Todd shuddered underneath. Quietly Mark took out Todd's penis, and Todd whimpered.

"Sh," Mark murmured. "Remember you just signed the contract, boy. You belong to me, now. And I want you to feel good."

Todd mewled a bit, but trusted Mark enough to let Mark engulf his cock. Mark sucked. It's been a long time since he had given a blowjob. But Todd more than earned one.

Todd was sobbing a bit, trying to learn to give in to the pleasure. It killed Mark on the inside-to see Todd so conflicted in receiving pleasure. It was clear no one had taken care of this young man in a long time. If ever.

He sucked, and worshipped Todd's cock, and balls, and Todd cried out.

"Don't fight it, Todd," Mark told him, after taking a break. "Let yourself feel good, for once. It'll make me happy."

Todd arched his head back, and cried out, as Mark started sucking again. Finally he came, and jerked as Mark swallowed his cum.

Mark stopped, and sat up, as Todd sat on the couch-looking exhausted.

His new sub looked at him with a look he hadn't seen before. A cross of adoration and possible puppy love.

"Thank you master," Todd sighed, and sank into Mark's arms.

"That's a good boy." Mark kissed Todd's forehead and allowed Todd to close his eyes and sleep against Mark's shoulder. Mark at there, playing with Todd's hair-determined to do whatever it took to keep him safe.